Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Cookies!

Really!? 0.23396674584323 23.4% [ 197 ]
Nom nom nom! 0.53681710213777 53.7% [ 452 ]
Gimmie! 0.229216152019 22.9% [ 193 ]
Total Votes:[ 842 ]
< 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 13865 13866 13867 > >> >>> »|

*A young boy walked in slowly holding a Gun Ready to fire* Hmm looks nice..... not really

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
Silver_Wyvern280
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto

"There's talking turtles near by?" She asked in shocked. "But the animal/people I'm comfy with. I have been for a while, actually..." She then looks to Serena and nods a bit. "Oh! I never introduced myself. My name is Kohana. Pleasure to meet you," she said as she held her hand out.

Serena grinned. "Nice to meet you Kohana. I'm Serena." she shook her head. "You've met Luna. The other cat by my cousin is Artemis."

"Pleasure," she said shaking hands with her.

@Silver: Hearing him speak from behind her suddenly made her jump startled as she spun to face him. "I...don't really know..." She said shyly as she bit her bottom lip. The small demon like dog, her companion, Fizgig, whimpered a bit as it looked to this man while it slowly moved behind her. Kohana couldn't blame Fizgig for being scared of this man. He had, after all, came out of no where on them.

One of Serena's companions, a dirty blonde woman, eyed the man suspiciously before looking at Serena. "Usa?" her tone was more of a warning

Serena looked back at her. "No Amara-chan." Unlike Amara, Serena was slightly more trusting at times. She looked back to the man. "Unfortunately I'm not sure either sir. Forgive my friend over there. She's a bit more protective of me."

Kohana blinked a bit and glanced back at Serena. "Doesn't Usa mean bunny?"

@Silver: Hearing him, she looked back at him then watched him walk past she and Serena. Bending down, Kohana picked up her little companion and continued to watch him curiously. Yet the moment it seemed like he was talking to thin air, she raised an eyebrow. "Okay...anyone else clueless of what's happening here?"

As she made her comment during that coversation he had in thin air. Silver shot a glare back at Kohana..he not exactly happy with people staring at him for doing something he found completely normal. As he finished and spoke his name to Serena he looked back to Kohana "..I'd advise you to keep your thoughts to yourself.."

Her eyes widened at his glare as she felt a shiver of fear run down her spine. Nodding her head quickly, Kohana shrank back a bit. The last thing she wanted was to tick this man off.
A masked man entered the new world, something about it seemed familiar and almost like something was drawing him there. He wandered around to check it out, but kept himself distanced so that he did not draw attention.
Kohana Mishikoto
Silver_Wyvern280
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto

@Silver: Hearing him speak from behind her suddenly made her jump startled as she spun to face him. "I...don't really know..." She said shyly as she bit her bottom lip. The small demon like dog, her companion, Fizgig, whimpered a bit as it looked to this man while it slowly moved behind her. Kohana couldn't blame Fizgig for being scared of this man. He had, after all, came out of no where on them.

One of Serena's companions, a dirty blonde woman, eyed the man suspiciously before looking at Serena. "Usa?" her tone was more of a warning

Serena looked back at her. "No Amara-chan." Unlike Amara, Serena was slightly more trusting at times. She looked back to the man. "Unfortunately I'm not sure either sir. Forgive my friend over there. She's a bit more protective of me."

Kohana blinked a bit and glanced back at Serena. "Doesn't Usa mean bunny?"

@Silver: Hearing him, she looked back at him then watched him walk past she and Serena. Bending down, Kohana picked up her little companion and continued to watch him curiously. Yet the moment it seemed like he was talking to thin air, she raised an eyebrow. "Okay...anyone else clueless of what's happening here?"

As she made her comment during that coversation he had in thin air. Silver shot a glare back at Kohana..he not exactly happy with people staring at him for doing something he found completely normal. As he finished and spoke his name to Serena he looked back to Kohana "..I'd advise you to keep your thoughts to yourself.."

Her eyes widened at his glare as she felt a shiver of fear run down her spine. Nodding her head quickly, Kohana shrank back a bit. The last thing she wanted was to tick this man off.

"Good..I am glad we understand each other." was his response. His voice never changing tone from the calm, but indifferent Russian accent. With that, he waved his gloved black hand as stone began to form under him into a chair. As he sat down upon it a tome appeared within his grasp..it was a black and dusty book..a dead language inked upon the cover.
dark_serena07
Silver_Wyvern280
dark_serena07
Silver_Wyvern280
Kohana Mishikoto

His gaze looked to the furred beast for a moment as she hit as his gaze returned to Kohana. "..I see." That was all he said as he began to walk by her towards the building they seemed to settle around. A aura came the being..almost like a chill seemed to constantly radiated from him as his hand was placed on his chin in thought as he began to press his finger to his ear, it was almost like he was talking to himself..this talking turned to a firm exclamed "WHAT!? Explain to me why you can't track me?" He seemed to nod from time to time as if he was talking to someone "..right..you have my orders..get it fixed." he then let out a long sigh as he looked back to the group.

@Amara: Before the display with that mysterious person he was talking to, He returned his dead gaze towards the woman almost as if to silenty respond her warning with "try it, I dare you" As Serena responded to him he nodded "...fair enough." he then walked over to the building in the center where he had that conversation with, what looks like himself..

"I appreciate it." She bowed gratefully. "What is your name?"

He first did not hear the question after he began to mentally weigh his mental options..he began to look very restless..soon after a moment he looked back "..Name? Silver..seeing I am unwillingly bound here for the time being with you mortals, might as well tell you what you may call me"

@Kohana: As she made her comment, Silver shot a glare back at Kohana..he not exactly happy with people staring at him for doing something he found completely normal. As he finished and spoke his name to Seriena he looked back to Kohana "..I'd advise you to keep your thoughts to yourself."

Nice to meet you Silver." She then looked back at Kohana. "I should explain that shouldn't I? My companions and I are all from Japan originally. We changed our names when we came to the states. My original name is Usagi or Usa for short."

She got no response as Silver was now focused in his book in this makeshift chair he made from that casual wave of his thin but dexterous black gloved hand. From time to time, his dead green gaze looked over the black tome as his gloved hand turned the pages, silently observing.
The masked man continued to walk around coming up near an abandoned building. "Hmm...whats this?..."

Blessed Elocutionist

Southern Star of Isis
The two young people would just watch a little longer before sighing and turning back inside. They decided to clean up their things. Gabriella would pull out their pallets and blankets from the tent and start folding them back up for storage. Her brother Demetri would walk over to the tent and press a button on the side. He would then stand back and watch it fold back in on itself.

"How come you get the easy part"

Gabriella would complain a little as she was still folding up pallets and blankets to tuck in to her pack.

"Cause I am older that is why"
Gabriella finished tucking the blankets and pallets in to the side pocket of her pack. She would look back out the door as she still heard voices.

"Nii-san, do we have to stay here? It does not feel like everyone is as nice as the ones we met last night"

Her brother would look over to her as he nodded.

"I know, but its a roof over our heads for a while. Beside, we can start to look for our parents here."

He wanted to stay cause of one person he met last night. It seemed one of the turtles reached out to him and made him want to stay in one place for once. Gabriella would sigh.

"I am gonna go out for a walk. I am leaving my pack here ok"

"Ok, be careful and keep your eyes and ears open ok"

She would nod as she got up and headed out the door. She would walk past the group of people as she headed back towards the lake they had stopped at before reaching this building. Demetri would pull her pack with his and set them off to one corner. He would then head to the door and watch his sister head off alone, again. She never liked to stay in one place for very long

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
dark_serena07
Silver_Wyvern280
dark_serena07
Silver_Wyvern280
Kohana Mishikoto

His gaze looked to the furred beast for a moment as she hit as his gaze returned to Kohana. "..I see." That was all he said as he began to walk by her towards the building they seemed to settle around. A aura came the being..almost like a chill seemed to constantly radiated from him as his hand was placed on his chin in thought as he began to press his finger to his ear, it was almost like he was talking to himself..this talking turned to a firm exclamed "WHAT!? Explain to me why you can't track me?" He seemed to nod from time to time as if he was talking to someone "..right..you have my orders..get it fixed." he then let out a long sigh as he looked back to the group.

@Amara: Before the display with that mysterious person he was talking to, He returned his dead gaze towards the woman almost as if to silenty respond her warning with "try it, I dare you" As Serena responded to him he nodded "...fair enough." he then walked over to the building in the center where he had that conversation with, what looks like himself..

He first did not hear the question after he began to mentally weigh his mental options..he began to look very restless..soon after a moment he looked back "..Name? Silver..seeing I am unwillingly bound here for the time being with you mortals, might as well tell you what you may call me"

@Kohana: As she made her comment, Silver shot a glare back at Kohana..he not exactly happy with people staring at him for doing something he found completely normal. As he finished and spoke his name to Seriena he looked back to Kohana "..I'd advise you to keep your thoughts to yourself."

Nice to meet you Silver." She then looked back at Kohana. "I should explain that shouldn't I? My companions and I are all from Japan originally. We changed our names when we came to the states. My original name is Usagi or Usa for short."

"I was born over there, but I did not live there for long. My mom fled with me to the states where she met and married my dad. But because he spoke English and my mother spoke fluent Japanese as well as fluent English, Japanese wasn't exactly used in the home a lot. Though I did learn a few words here and there when I wanted to speak with my mother in private."
The young man noticed Gabriella but stayed quiet, he didn't know if she was friendly or bad, either way he was going to be cautious. He walked quietly trying to go past her unnoticed.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
She wanders through the forest, carrying some stuff she picked up during her exploration around the area.

Blessed Elocutionist

Heartless x-Andy-x
The young man noticed Gabriella but stayed quiet, he didn't know if she was friendly or bad, either way he was going to be cautious. He walked quietly trying to go past her unnoticed.
The young woman noticed the man walking past her. She would stop a moment and tilt her head to the side. She wondered if he was nice like the girl she had met the night before

"Hello"

She would wave a little to the man as she watched him walk past.

Back at the building, Demetri had out his tablet and was starting to map out the building. He wanted to try and surprise Donatello with it done already.
Southern Star of Isis
Heartless x-Andy-x
The young woman noticed the man walking past her. She would stop a moment and tilt her head to the side. She wondered if he was nice like the girl she had met the night before

"Hello"

She would wave a little to the man as she watched him walk past.

Back at the building, Demetri had out his tablet and was starting to map out the building. He wanted to try and surprise Donatello with it done already.

He froze for a moment and turned to face the young lady. "Hello"

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Silver_Wyvern280
dark_serena07

"I was born over there, but I did not live there for long. My mom fled with me to the states where she met and married my dad. But because he spoke English and my mother spoke fluent Japanese as well as fluent English, Japanese wasn't exactly used in the home a lot. Though I did learn a few words here and there when I wanted to speak with my mother in private."

She smiled. "Actually, my husband taught me and the others English. He had come to the states originally for college."

"Neato!" She says with a smile that soon shrinks into a frown as she looks away. "Eto...Serena-chan...Can I ask you something?" She asked as she looked back to Serena while holding Fizgig close to her.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff