Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Cookies!

Really!? 0.23396674584323 23.4% [ 197 ]
Nom nom nom! 0.53681710213777 53.7% [ 452 ]
Gimmie! 0.229216152019 22.9% [ 193 ]
Total Votes:[ 842 ]

Blessed Elocutionist

The young woman would smile brighter as she reached the group. She got a cheerful response from at least one of them. She would look back at her brother and wave him over. She would smile as she looked at the group.

"Hi. I'm Gabriella"

Just then the young man with her walked up behind her and gave the group a half smile. He would look them over, as if sizing them up till he stopped on the turtle with the purple bandanna. Something in those silver eyes, caught him. He would be caught staring if he was not careful

"And this is my nii-san, Demetri"

Ruthless Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
Byron Sloan
A humanoid lynx walked out of the forest carrying nothing more than a military green duffel bag slung over his shoulder and a pulse rifle in his hand. Entering the clearing he saw the abandoned building and looked around the area to see what was there.

"Interesting place," he said with a slight purr in his voice.

Light flashed across Raye's eyes for a moment. "There's more here than just her." she pointed out. Then she saw the young woman who seemed friendly and she smiled back. "Hello there!" she said cheerfully. She then looked at Sirea and chuckled. "I don't think he ment 'what' but 'who'. I speak fluent Raphanese." she said with another chuckle.

Raph: "Not funny!" he said placing his fist on her head and rubbing it there hard, only causing the persocom to laugh more.
"Baka Nii-san!" she exclaimed with a smile.
She blinks for a moment. "Nii-san?" She asked curiously. "Now that's new. Anyways, I'm sure he can tell what I am."

"He's my brother. lol. They all are." Raye said smiling. "The grouch is Raphael. The one in blue is Leonardo. The one in purple is Donatello, and the one in orange is Michelangelo." she said introducing her brothers. "And me, I'm Raye. We're the Hamato family."
It had been a while since he had first set pink foot in the town being built, and by now he had grown somewhat winded and thirsty. While resting with his legs dangling off the side of one building that overlooked the forest, a brow rose slightly as he wondered why there was a building separated from the rest of the town in the middle of a forest. After a bit more rest and pondering, he had decided to wander over and investigate for himself why this particular building had been singled out. Letting himself fall from the ledge, he landed in a tuck and roll, rolling back up to his feet seemingly effortlessly before heading through the trees towards the building.
Southern Star of Isis
The young woman would smile brighter as she reached the group. She got a cheerful response from at least one of them. She would look back at her brother and wave him over. She would smile as she looked at the group.

"Hi. I'm Gabriella"

Just then the young man with her walked up behind her and gave the group a half smile. He would look them over, as if sizing them up till he stopped on the turtle with the purple bandanna. Something in those silver eyes, caught him. He would be caught staring if he was not careful

Byron nodded to the woman. He wasn't much on greeting new people, but he tried. "Hello Ms Gabriella. Hello turtles, ma'am" he said nodding at each in turn.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
Byron Sloan
A humanoid lynx walked out of the forest carrying nothing more than a military green duffel bag slung over his shoulder and a pulse rifle in his hand. Entering the clearing he saw the abandoned building and looked around the area to see what was there.

Light flashed across Raye's eyes for a moment. "There's more here than just her." she pointed out. Then she saw the young woman who seemed friendly and she smiled back. "Hello there!" she said cheerfully. She then looked at Sirea and chuckled. "I don't think he ment 'what' but 'who'. I speak fluent Raphanese." she said with another chuckle.

Raph: "Not funny!" he said placing his fist on her head and rubbing it there hard, only causing the persocom to laugh more.
She blinks for a moment. "Nii-san?" She asked curiously. "Now that's new. Anyways, I'm sure he can tell what I am."

"He's my brother. lol. They all are." Raye said smiling. "The grouch is Raphael. The one in blue is Leonardo. The one in purple is Donatello, and the one in orange is Michelangelo." she said introducing her brothers. "And me, I'm Raye. We're the Hamato family."
She looks at the four turtles as they were being introduced then gives a respectful bow to them and to Raye as well. "Pleasure to meet you. I'm Sirea. Sirea Angelie Elric." She said as her ear twitches a bit. "Hate to cut the introductions short, but I need to catch some sleep." She then shifts into the form of a fox/wolf hybrid then curls up on the floor near the doorway. Soon she drifts to sleep.

((Heading for bed. Nighty. ))

Ruthless Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
Southern Star of Isis

"Hi. I'm Gabriella"

"Hi!" she said cheerfully before introducing herself and her brothers to Gabriella and Demetri. She then heard Byron and looked at him. "Hello there. Hmmm....you don't look too animal. Kinda got some human features really." she said with a nod.

@Zad: Light flashed across her eyes once more and she smiled. "We have even more company coming! Your sensors you set at the edge of town work awesomely, Donnie!" she said smiling.

Donnie: "I'm glad. Once we can get some power set up in here and maybe scavenge a monitor, we can see who's coming once they hit the sensors at times like this." he said as his mind went to work on upgrades for the abandoned building.

Blessed Elocutionist

Demetri would be lost in a world of his own as he heard the names of the others before him.

"
Donatello"

He would whisper softly as if trying to memorize it. He could not see anyone else but the turtle before him. It was not long before Gabriella was giggling as she looked up at her brother.

Blessed Elocutionist

Raye Hamato
Southern Star of Isis

"Hi. I'm Gabriella"

"Hi!" she said cheerfully before introducing herself and her brothers to Gabriella and Demetri. She then heard Byron and looked at him. "Hello there. Hmmm....you don't look too animal. Kinda got some human features really." she said with a nod.

@Zad: Light flashed across her eyes once more and she smiled. "We have even more company coming! Your sensors you set at the edge of town work awesomely, Donnie!" she said smiling.

Donnie: "I'm glad. Once we can get some power set up in here and maybe scavenge a monitor, we can see who's coming once they hit the sensors at times like this." he said as his mind went to work on upgrades for the abandoned building.
Demetri would snap out of it when he heard the mention of setting up some power and such.

"You need a hand with that?"

He would ask softly as he looked over at the purple bandannaed turtle.
Raye Hamato

Byron's eyes lit up at the idea of more technology. Turning to the 'purple' turtle he asked, "What do you use IR or motion or vibration sensors? With cameras and monitors you can use visual scanning to identify unknown people and log them into a database for information gathering on possible enemies."

Ruthless Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
Byron Sloan

She looks at the four turtles as they were being introduced then gives a respectful bow to them and to Raye as well. "Pleasure to meet you. I'm Sirea. Sirea Angelie Elric." She said as her ear twitches a bit. "Hate to cut the introductions short, but I need to catch some sleep." She then shifts into the form of a fox/wolf hybrid then curls up on the floor near the doorway. Soon she drifts to sleep.

((Heading for bed. Nighty. ))

"Nice to meet you." she said with a smile, then watched as Sirea went to bed.

Mikey: "Whoa! Must be nice to be able to fall asleep like that with strangers around. I'd be too apprehensive." he said with a laugh.

Donnie: "That's a big word, Mikey. Can you even spell it?" Donnie asked with a chuckle.

Raph: "Must mean chicken s**t." he said with a small snicker.

@Demetri: Donnie: "I'm going to have to first make a map of the building and in doing that, I'll have to explore it."

Ruthless Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
Byron Sloan
Raye Hamato

Byron's eyes lit up at the idea of more technology. Turning to the 'purple' turtle he asked, "What do you use IR or motion or vibration sensors? With cameras and monitors you can use visual scanning to identify unknown people and log them into a database for information gathering on possible enemies."

Donnie: "So far? Just motion. Hmmm....That's not a bad idea....uh....what did you say your name was?"
As he neared the building he had set out towards, both of his heavily pierced pink ears perked up, his highly sensitive hearing able to pick up a mix of voices even from several yards away. So.. it wasn't truly a ghost building as he had previously thought it might be, considering it was all by itself. Hmm... he wasn't entirely sure about just entering it the closer he got. Determining that it might be safer to scope out the place first, the street acrobat began to almost effortlessly scale a side of the building, heading for the roof.

Blessed Elocutionist

"want some company on that?"

Demetri would reach around for his pack and pull out what looked like to be a tablet. It was actually digital tablet computer that he could write and draw on. He would look back over to his sister.

"Can I leave you here with out worrying you will get in to trouble?"

She would smile brightly and nod

"Dont worry about me Nii-san. I will be fine"
Raye Hamato
Byron Sloan

Donnie: "So far? Just motion. Hmmm....That's not a bad idea....uh....what did you say your name was?"

"I didn't actually say," Byron said with a deep English accent. "My name is Byron though." He slipped the rifle behind him, between the duffel bag and his back. "You'll probably need to use multiple servers to register the changes in the video. As well as multi-focal camera lenses to keep from burning the images to the video recievers."

Ruthless Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
Lupine Gargoyle
As he neared the building he had set out towards, both of his heavily pierced pink ears perked up, his highly sensitive hearing able to pick up a mix of voices even from several yards away. So.. it wasn't truly a ghost building as he had previously thought it might be, considering it was all by itself. Hmm... he wasn't entirely sure about just entering it the closer he got. Determining that it might be safer to scope out the place first, the street acrobat began to almost effortlessly scale a side of the building, heading for the roof.

She couldn't see him, but her sensors were picking him up. She didn't want to frighten the seemingly curious person, so she said and did nothing, leaving it to him to discover her family and new friends along with herself.

@Demetri: Donnie: "Well, it's late I wasn't planning on starting tonight. I think we should set up a camp here in this main room, then explore tomorrow at the earliest we can manage." he said as he took a pack off his back. His three brothers soon did the same as well as Raye. As he set up his pallet, Donnie looked at Byron. "That's also a good idea. I may could use help setting some of this stuff up."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff