• Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Dan Schatz Maxwell
dark_serena07
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
"I.." he was about to speak when Setsuna spoke up. He then rubbed the back of his neck. "It did not work between them. I have had time with Setsuna before now and we have found our way back to one another." he said.

@Lita: Leo smiled. "Hello there. How are you?" he asked before opening his eyes and smiling at her.
She frowned more from hearing Trista's sarcastic comment. She wasn't liking how she was acting towards her, which she didn't understand as to why. She then looked back Clockwork when he spoke up. "Oh. Though she didn't have to be so uptight about it. I didn't know..." She said, lowering her gaze. "I...guess I should make my leave. I don't want to hold you back from your quality time." After giving a wave, she started to make her leave.

He sighed and rubbed the back of his neck. Why was everything so awkward anymore? He then looked at Setsuna and Tristan and smiled a little as he watched her with him.

@Lita: He wrapped an arm around her as she leaned against him. "Good. Just getting in some meditation."

Setsuna glanced up as Zoey left and muttered something along the lines of, 'Don't ask stupid questions when the answer's right in front and you don't get a sarcastic answer'. Her gaze then turned to clockwork and she smiled softly once more.

@Leo: "Good. We've got a new helper at the cafe and bakery. A turtle girl by the name of Rhythm. She's really sweet but really shy so I've mostly been teaching her how to make cookies and cupcakes in the back."

He walked over to watch her feed the baby.

@Lita: "A turtle girl? Huh. I think I've heard the others talk about her. I'm glad you're taking up time with her." he said nodding.

"So what have you been so busy with that I didn't see you much yesterday?"

@Leo: She nodded. "Yeah. She's quite fond of treats. Like Rini and Ali were when they were kids.She's basically on her own. Even made herself her own place in a cavern near one of the giant oak trees. But she wants a family. And I watch her when she comes in the cafe to help. She's so nervous and gets afraid that she's made something wrong even when she followed the recipes perfectly. I'm quite sure she's been on her own for as long as she can remember....and....she's had bad experiences with doctors. I tell you, every time I see her hiding under a table because there's too many people, I just wanna hug her and reassure her that everything's gonna be okay."

Timely Phantom

dark_serena07
Dan Schatz Maxwell
dark_serena07
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
"I.." he was about to speak when Setsuna spoke up. He then rubbed the back of his neck. "It did not work between them. I have had time with Setsuna before now and we have found our way back to one another." he said.

@Lita: Leo smiled. "Hello there. How are you?" he asked before opening his eyes and smiling at her.
She frowned more from hearing Trista's sarcastic comment. She wasn't liking how she was acting towards her, which she didn't understand as to why. She then looked back Clockwork when he spoke up. "Oh. Though she didn't have to be so uptight about it. I didn't know..." She said, lowering her gaze. "I...guess I should make my leave. I don't want to hold you back from your quality time." After giving a wave, she started to make her leave.

He sighed and rubbed the back of his neck. Why was everything so awkward anymore? He then looked at Setsuna and Tristan and smiled a little as he watched her with him.

@Lita: He wrapped an arm around her as she leaned against him. "Good. Just getting in some meditation."

Setsuna glanced up as Zoey left and muttered something along the lines of, 'Don't ask stupid questions when the answer's right in front and you don't get a sarcastic answer'. Her gaze then turned to clockwork and she smiled softly once more.

@Leo: "Good. We've got a new helper at the cafe and bakery. A turtle girl by the name of Rhythm. She's really sweet but really shy so I've mostly been teaching her how to make cookies and cupcakes in the back."

@Lita: "A turtle girl? Huh. I think I've heard the others talk about her. I'm glad you're taking up time with her." he said nodding.

@Leo: She nodded. "Yeah. She's quite fond of treats. Like Rini and Ali were when they were kids.She's basically on her own. Even made herself her own place in a cavern near one of the giant oak trees. But she wants a family. And I watch her when she comes in the cafe to help. She's so nervous and gets afraid that she's made something wrong even when she followed the recipes perfectly. I'm quite sure she's been on her own for as long as she can remember....and....she's had bad experiences with doctors. I tell you, every time I see her hiding under a table because there's too many people, I just wanna hug her and reassure her that everything's gonna be okay."

"I will show you." he said as he wrapped an arm around her and started to lead her to the clock tower.

@Lita: Leo chuckled and smiled. "You want to adopt her, don't you?" he asked.

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Dan Schatz Maxwell
dark_serena07
Dan Schatz Maxwell
dark_serena07
Dan Schatz Maxwell

"I will show you." he said as he wrapped an arm around her and started to lead her to the clock tower.

She smiled and leaned her head on his shoulder as they walked, carefully adjusting Tristan to burp him at the same time.

@Leo: She looked at him and blushed. "It's that obvious, huh? I mean, if she goes along with it, would you be okay with it? I mean, you'd be getting another daughter, one who's almost a teenager."

Timely Phantom

dark_serena07
Dan Schatz Maxwell
dark_serena07
Dan Schatz Maxwell
dark_serena07
Dan Schatz Maxwell

She smiled and leaned her head on his shoulder as they walked, carefully adjusting Tristan to burp him at the same time.

@Leo: She looked at him and blushed. "It's that obvious, huh? I mean, if she goes along with it, would you be okay with it? I mean, you'd be getting another daughter, one who's almost a teenager."

He smiled and once they got to the tower, he opened the door for her and lead her up to the living area.

@Lita: "Let's do it." he said smiling. "If she's willing and wants to, I'd be more than happy."

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Dan Schatz Maxwell
dark_serena07
Dan Schatz Maxwell
dark_serena07
Dan Schatz Maxwell

He smiled and once they got to the tower, he opened the door for her and lead her up to the living area.

@Lita: "Let's do it." he said smiling. "If she's willing and wants to, I'd be more than happy."

She smiled as she looked around the place, even as he led her up to the living area.

@Leo: Her face lit up with excitement. "Really?" She kissed him happily. "It means a lot. Really it does." She smiled. "You'll have to give her some time to warm up to you though before we even could ask her that." She then giggled. "I already know you'll be a welcome comparison to Raph according to what Serena told me."

Amateur Bard

grumbling the triceraton, Jinx would wander the streets of the town. he'd heard about the fire the night before, and now he was here to try and prevent it from happening again. he didn't like it, but if he was stuck here he was damned well going to protect this place.

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Dynamite_Tallin
grumbling the triceraton, Jinx would wander the streets of the town. he'd heard about the fire the night before, and now he was here to try and prevent it from happening again. he didn't like it, but if he was stuck here he was damned well going to protect this place.

On a bench was an older woman with dark hair. She was bending towards a double stroller with two toddlers; a girl and a boy; and interacting with them happily

Amateur Bard

dark_serena07
Dynamite_Tallin

On a bench was an older woman with dark hair. She was bending towards a double stroller with two toddlers; a girl and a boy; and interacting with them happily

at some point Jinx would have stopped and watched. he most likely never admit it, but he did like kids, just something about having them around seemed to calm him down. while he watched he'd make sure to stay a good ways back. for some reason most people didn't react well to having a triceraton around.

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Dynamite_Tallin
dark_serena07
Dynamite_Tallin

at some point Jinx would have stopped and watched. he most likely never admit it, but he did like kids, just something about having them around seemed to calm him down. while he watched he'd make sure to stay a good ways back. for some reason most people didn't react well to having a triceraton around.

The little girl would suddenly start giggling as her plush turtle suddenly started floating up into the air. The woman only chuckled and waved what seemed to be a stick to cause something invisible to stop the toy from getting too high. "Whoa there little one. You don't wanna send it too high. Your mum and dad would be proud of you though." She grabbed the toy and returned it to the little girl

Amateur Bard

dark_serena07
Dynamite_Tallin
dark_serena07
Dynamite_Tallin

The little girl would suddenly start giggling as her plush turtle suddenly started floating up into the air. The woman only chuckled and waved what seemed to be a stick to cause something invisible to stop the toy from getting too high. "Whoa there little one. You don't wanna send it too high. Your mum and dad would be proud of you though." She grabbed the toy and returned it to the little girl

seeing the toy float Jinx would chuckle. some kids had gifts, he had a couple of brothers that did. he just didn't happen to have anything but the skills that he'd worked for. his tail would twitch while thinking of his family, and again when he though about going over and saying hi, but he though bet not to bother the lady and younglings.

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Dynamite_Tallin
dark_serena07
Dynamite_Tallin
dark_serena07
Dynamite_Tallin

seeing the toy float Jinx would chuckle. some kids had gifts, he had a couple of brothers that did. he just didn't happen to have anything but the skills that he'd worked for. his tail would twitch while thinking of his family, and again when he though about going over and saying hi, but he though bet not to bother the lady and younglings.

The woman chuckled again as the little boy changed the colors on his own plush turtle. "The two of you will be quite the handfuls when you're older." Though she didn't look in Jinx's direction, it was obvious the woman had noticed him when she made a motion for him to come over

Amateur Bard

dark_serena07
Dynamite_Tallin
dark_serena07
Dynamite_Tallin
dark_serena07
Dynamite_Tallin

The woman chuckled again as the little boy changed the colors on his own plush turtle. "The two of you will be quite the handfuls when you're older." Though she didn't look in Jinx's direction, it was obvious the woman had noticed him when she made a motion for him to come over

Jinx would shift slightly and his tail would twitch before he'd sigh and amble over to the lady. hopefully this one wasn't as bad as the wench. he'd snort in an unhappy way while remembering that one. before getting to the lady and younglings he'd shake his head to clear it. no getting upset now, gotta keep a cool head. he'd nod to the lady and grumble "hello..."

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Dynamite_Tallin
dark_serena07
Dynamite_Tallin
dark_serena07
Dynamite_Tallin

Jinx would shift slightly and his tail would twitch before he'd sigh and amble over to the lady. hopefully this one wasn't as bad as the wench. he'd snort in an unhappy way while remembering that one. before getting to the lady and younglings he'd shake his head to clear it. no getting upset now, gotta keep a cool head. he'd nod to the lady and grumble "hello..."

"Hello. Care to explain why it took my motion to get you to finally come over here?" Her voice was more curious even as she still had yet to look at him since she was giving the two children snacks

Amateur Bard

dark_serena07
Dynamite_Tallin
dark_serena07
Dynamite_Tallin
dark_serena07
Dynamite_Tallin

"Hello. Care to explain why it took my motion to get you to finally come over here?" Her voice was more curious even as she still had yet to look at him since she was giving the two children snacks

Jinx would shrug as his tail swayed slightly from side to side. "most folks don't react well when i'm around...something about an intelligent dino...or something like that..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff