• Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
Dynamite_Tallin
Kohana Mishikoto
Dynamite_Tallin
Kohana Mishikoto
Dynamite_Tallin

Rhythm would nod and while Ali was away she'd tentatively hand bags out to the people. she wanted to help, but at the same time she kinda wanted to run back to her place and hide.

@Dan: ( razz )

Ali would come back with a basket of bags and set the basket down on the table before sorting them out and handing then away to people with a smile. Many thanks were coming to her and Rythem.

Rhythm would smile shakily at the people and as soon as she could she'd duck back into the cafe. she was getting a couple more baskets with bags, but she'd take a little longer than Ali to do so. people were not her thing after all.

Ali would chuckle softly as she ducked back into the cafe. It didn't bother Ali if Rythem took her time. She understood. As Ali handed out bags, people would thank her and sometimes bless her guiding the souls of their loved ones. Ali would merely nod and accept their blessings while holding back the guilt that she couldn't save every soul this day.

finally returning from the kitchen, Rhythm would set the baskets down before starting to put the bags on the table. the town people seemed kinda nice, she still would most likely avoid them like the plague, but they were nice. when she finished putting the bags on the table she'd quietly ask Ali "um...are...are you ok?...you seem...off?"

"People keep thanking me for guiding the souls of their lost loved ones to Heaven and I can't tell them that I wasn't able to save everyone. It's all apart of being a Guardian Angel. I'm suppose to help them peacefully cross over. And I wasn't able to do that today." She said as she leaned on the table. Putting her head in her hands. "I'm tiered and burdened with guilt. Sometimes I wish my job was easier..."

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Dan Schatz Maxwell
dark_serena07
Dan Schatz Maxwell
dark_serena07
Dan Schatz Maxwell
dark_serena07

"Yeah. Who's mother and grandmother would pluck Helios like a chicken if he dared let you see the uglier stuff." She laughed before freezing at hearing Raph's voice. Sheepishly, she turned to look at Raph. "H-Hi Raphael." She gulped nervously

He watched Dream go, then looked back at Serena. "Ya wanna explain ta me why ya feel ya can't tell me things? I did come as fast as I could ta save ya." he said as he stayed where he was. "It really pisses me off when ya don't talk ta me."

She winced and looked down. "I'm sorry." She hugged herself. "I was afraid."

He pushed away from the tree and started towards her. "Of what?" he asked. Before she knew it she was being hugged close to him.

Clockwork just nodded as he continued on.

Since she had been looking down, she hadn't seen him walk over to her but she relaxed just a bit in his embrace. "Of what your reaction would be once I told you everything.Sure some of what happened to me at Lila's could be given a slide as being done to keep the kids safe and she was controlling me during that anyway. But the worst parts..." Her voice broke off as she let her mind think about the worst parts of what happened. "I was afraid that you would no longer want me once you knew....I'm still afraid of that..."

"Baka Usagi." he grumbled teasingly before nuzzling her hair. "Ya my Rena. Don't care whatcha do. Who ya do it wit, ya belong ta me. You did whatcha did cause it was necessary. Not cause ya wanted to. I know you'd never run off and just screw some random a** guys. Sides, I know ya can be rough, but not as rough as ta end up wit all them bruises." Raph said.

She relaxed completely upon hearing his teasing tone feeling him nuzzle her hair. She listened to his words and smiled when he called her his. She looked up at him with a smile, her old bright smile that she hadn't done in the entire time she'd been back from Lila's. Serena couldn't even help but chuckle at what he said about the bruises. "Well not from you. You're more controlling than that." She teased. "I'm sorry I ever doubted you. Forgive me?"

Amateur Bard

Kohana Mishikoto
Dynamite_Tallin
Kohana Mishikoto
Dynamite_Tallin
Kohana Mishikoto
Dynamite_Tallin

Rhythm would nod and while Ali was away she'd tentatively hand bags out to the people. she wanted to help, but at the same time she kinda wanted to run back to her place and hide.

@Dan: ( razz )

Ali would come back with a basket of bags and set the basket down on the table before sorting them out and handing then away to people with a smile. Many thanks were coming to her and Rythem.

Rhythm would smile shakily at the people and as soon as she could she'd duck back into the cafe. she was getting a couple more baskets with bags, but she'd take a little longer than Ali to do so. people were not her thing after all.

Ali would chuckle softly as she ducked back into the cafe. It didn't bother Ali if Rythem took her time. She understood. As Ali handed out bags, people would thank her and sometimes bless her guiding the souls of their loved ones. Ali would merely nod and accept their blessings while holding back the guilt that she couldn't save every soul this day.

finally returning from the kitchen, Rhythm would set the baskets down before starting to put the bags on the table. the town people seemed kinda nice, she still would most likely avoid them like the plague, but they were nice. when she finished putting the bags on the table she'd quietly ask Ali "um...are...are you ok?...you seem...off?"

"People keep thanking me for guiding the souls of their lost loved ones to Heaven and I can't tell them that I wasn't able to save everyone. It's all apart of being a Guardian Angel. I'm suppose to help them peacefully cross over. And I wasn't able to do that today." She said as she leaned on the table. Putting her head in her hands. "I'm tiered and burdened with guilt. Sometimes I wish my job was easier..."

Rhythm would nod n understanding. though after a minute she'd poke Ali in the side and murmur "can't save everyone...gotta be glad that you can save some...right? maybe?"

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell

He turned around and nodded. "I am fine. I think I will go make myself some tea."
She gave a nod. "I think you and Corina would get along in that department. She often gives herself a tea break at the cafe." She smiled a bit. "Though...uh...If you need someone to talk to, you can always talk to me." Along with being unaware of the unpleasant ordeal Clockwork, Serena, and Kohana had been through, she also didn't know about Clockwork no longer having his powers as a Timekeeper.

"Cafe? Makoto's Bakery?" he asked as he tilted his head a little.
She shook her head a bit. "No. Cafe Mew Mew in Tokyo. That's where me and my friends work at, and it's also our headquarters." She then blinked for a moment. "Oh? She has a new bakery? I've heard she lost the one she owned before. I'm glad to hear that she opened a new one."

"Cafe Mew Mew? What do you have there?" he asked curiously.
"Mostly baked treats and the likes." She said before tilting her head a bit. "If you want to, I can take you there and see for yourself. In fact, I can show you around Tokyo if you're interested."

Timely Phantom

dark_serena07
Dan Schatz Maxwell
dark_serena07
Dan Schatz Maxwell
dark_serena07

He pushed away from the tree and started towards her. "Of what?" he asked. Before she knew it she was being hugged close to him.

Since she had been looking down, she hadn't seen him walk over to her but she relaxed just a bit in his embrace. "Of what your reaction would be once I told you everything.Sure some of what happened to me at Lila's could be given a slide as being done to keep the kids safe and she was controlling me during that anyway. But the worst parts..." Her voice broke off as she let her mind think about the worst parts of what happened. "I was afraid that you would no longer want me once you knew....I'm still afraid of that..."

"Baka Usagi." he grumbled teasingly before nuzzling her hair. "Ya my Rena. Don't care whatcha do. Who ya do it wit, ya belong ta me. You did whatcha did cause it was necessary. Not cause ya wanted to. I know you'd never run off and just screw some random a** guys. Sides, I know ya can be rough, but not as rough as ta end up wit all them bruises." Raph said.

She relaxed completely upon hearing his teasing tone feeling him nuzzle her hair. She listened to his words and smiled when he called her his. She looked up at him with a smile, her old bright smile that she hadn't done in the entire time she'd been back from Lila's. Serena couldn't even help but chuckle at what he said about the bruises. "Well not from you. You're more controlling than that." She teased. "I'm sorry I ever doubted you. Forgive me?"

"Hmmmmm....Maybe...Dunno. Might need some convencin." he said with a grin.

@Zoey: He blinked, then shrugged. "I have been in Japan a couple of times, but I wouldn't mind seeing it again."

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
Dynamite_Tallin
Kohana Mishikoto
Dynamite_Tallin
Kohana Mishikoto
Dynamite_Tallin

Rhythm would nod n understanding. though after a minute she'd poke Ali in the side and murmur "can't save everyone...gotta be glad that you can save some...right? maybe?"

Ali would squeak at being poked in the side and move away giggling. "Yeah. Can't save everyone. I know that more than anyone, but like my mother it really bugs me when I can't." She said with a soft smile.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Dan Schatz Maxwell
dark_serena07
Dan Schatz Maxwell
dark_serena07
Dan Schatz Maxwell
dark_serena07

@Zoey: He blinked, then shrugged. "I have been in Japan a couple of times, but I wouldn't mind seeing it again."
"Have you been to Tokyo before?" She asked curiously.

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Dan Schatz Maxwell
dark_serena07
Dan Schatz Maxwell
dark_serena07
Dan Schatz Maxwell
dark_serena07

"Oh.Well what will it take to get you to forgive your Moon Brat? I mean, there are a couple of places away from here where we could be alone, just the two of us. Could pick either one. I haven't exactly been a good moon brat as of late. Guess you need to punish me for that." She smirked teasingly

@Clockwork: "I think due to recent events that she does not need to know, it would be best if you go with someone who does know that you can trust to look out for you." Setsuna walked past carrying Tristan. Her voice had a slight hint of annoyance that Clockwork would know was not aimed at him.

Amateur Bard

Kohana Mishikoto
Dynamite_Tallin
Kohana Mishikoto
Dynamite_Tallin
Kohana Mishikoto
Dynamite_Tallin

Ali would squeak at being poked in the side and move away giggling. "Yeah. Can't save everyone. I know that more than anyone, but like my mother it really bugs me when I can't." She said with a soft smile.

Rhythm would nod a little and mumble "you've done a good job at it though...i think...mostly..." ok, poking got people to jump and giggle...might have to do that more often.

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
dark_serena07
Dan Schatz Maxwell
dark_serena07

"Yes. A long time ago." he answered. He then heard Setsuna. He smiled and shook his head. "I am not a child. I do not need looking after. I think it would be good if we went together though if you'd like."

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
Dynamite_Tallin
Kohana Mishikoto
Dynamite_Tallin
Kohana Mishikoto
Dynamite_Tallin

Rhythm would nod a little and mumble "you've done a good job at it though...i think...mostly..." ok, poking got people to jump and giggle...might have to do that more often.

Ali chuckled and smiled at Rythem as she nodded and hugged the young girl again. "Thank you, Rythem."

Timely Phantom

dark_serena07

"Oh.Well what will it take to get you to forgive your Moon Brat? I mean, there are a couple of places away from here where we could be alone, just the two of us. Could pick either one. I haven't exactly been a good moon brat as of late. Guess you need to punish me for that." She smirked teasingly.

"I think a trip ta tha moon might be in order." he said before kissing her.

Amateur Bard

Kohana Mishikoto
Dynamite_Tallin
Kohana Mishikoto
Dynamite_Tallin
Kohana Mishikoto
Dynamite_Tallin

Ali chuckled and smiled at Rythem as she nodded and hugged the young girl again. "Thank you, Rythem."

after flinching at the initial contact, Rhythm would nuzzle into the hug. yeah, hugs were still nice. "um...your...uh...welcome?"

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Dan Schatz Maxwell
"Yes. A long time ago." he answered. He then heard Setsuna. He smiled and shook his head. "I am not a child. I do not need looking after. I think it would be good if we went together though if you'd like."
She gave a nod before she heard Trista's comment. She then lowered her gaze slightly from noting the annoyed tone in her voice. She couldn't help but feel that Trista doesn't even trust her, despite that she had done nothing but try to help everyone out as much as possible. She had however noticed Tristan in her arms, which had her blink for a moment. Not knowing about Trista's relationship with Clockwork, she still was under the impression that the Senshi of Time was still with Bardock.

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
dark_serena07
Dan Schatz Maxwell
dark_serena07

"I was not saying that. Only that someone should go with you as a precaution. And I would not do you any favors by going because of Tristan if something should happen. Not to mention I've been doing my best to avoid Tokyo because of certain memories and I would prefer to keep it that way for as long as possible." She associated Tokyo with the start to the whole thing with the rogue observant as well as not being able to carry Hana to term due to the sailor wars. "Perhaps you should take Kohana with you. Isn't she supposed to be searching for a place for her wedding?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff