Really!? 0.23396674584323 23.4% [ 197 ]
Nom nom nom! 0.53681710213777 53.7% [ 452 ]
Gimmie! 0.229216152019 22.9% [ 193 ]
Total Votes:[ 842 ]

Nuu Sigma
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto
Elizabeth paced the tower with the cooing baby, which had woken some time ago. Her pacing and letting the kid tug on her hair, seemed to keep him quiet while her head desperately tried to think of what to do. How did you keep a baby calm? She knew she needed to get back to the bar and get his bottles and changing stuff but...how was she suppose to heat the formula and she didn't know how to change a kid! Silently groaning, she looked down at the baby and stopped her pacing as she stared at his eyes. Against her will, her lips twitched up into a smile. "Hush little one, now you don't cry." She resumed her pacing. Bouncing him softly. "We'll make the bad guys go away." Tucking her hair behind her ear, she bit her bottom lip softly for a second. "And if they come back well you'll see...they'll run crying cause of me."

The baby giggled and tugged her hair. Making her laugh. "Yeah, yeah. Hilarious. Give me a break, kid. I've never done this before..." She admitted. Sighing as she looked back down at the baby. "I don't know what I'm doing but I know we can't stay here much longer..." Elizabeth sighed and looked around for Setsuna's life clock. Staring at it with worry. Please hurry, my lady...save her.

Setsuna's clock was ticking very slowly, a testament to just how weak she was

@Clockwork: "D....don't.....know....too...weak...to...open....eyes...." She coughed hard.

Elizabeth frowned and hugged the baby to her. "Shes gonna be okay, little guy....you'll see. She's tougher than this." She said, more to herself than to the baby. Sighing, she turned to make a rift and go back to Haffas for a baby go bag when the Observation mirror came to life. Blinking curiously, she walked over to it. Watching the interaction between Hana and Clockwork before briefly being aloud to hear him snap at Xena before it went blank. What a mess. "Come on, kid. Let's go get you a bag ready, yeah? We'll figure out this thing together." Opening a rift, she darts through and back into Setsuna's room. Desperately looking around for some kind of go back for the baby. "Maybe....I should go ask Serena. Or Ami....Or...someone. What do you think, kid?" She asks. Looking to the baby only to be met with him staring at her and blinking. ".....You have no idea what I'm saying."
As she set foot into the room. The dark presense came waiting like a spider. This strong kinetic force erupted towards the woman holding the baby. This force was like a cannon of highly pressurized air. Most meant to try and catch her off guard while the Sidhe: term used for high ranking faeries. Namely, Nuu the unseelie fey came to attempt to snatch the baby boy. Her attack came unnoticed and without chance the winter fey leave little to chance and prefer ambush tactics.

After the attack was committed..Nuu's shadow began to twist and mutate..looking more like a twisted tentacled monstrosity then the original fey's owner. the shadow moved on it's own seething and twisting like a writhing monstrosity...

Timely Phantom

Dynamite_Tallin
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Dynamite_Tallin
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Dynamite_Tallin
(munches on M&M's and popcorn while watching Days of Our Haffa's)

(( rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl *Steals some M&M's.* ))

(tackles "mine!" )

((I'm sorry, but I'm married. XD ))

(smacks him up side the head "t**t..." wink

(( XD ))
Kohana Mishikoto
Nuu Sigma
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto
Elizabeth paced the tower with the cooing baby, which had woken some time ago. Her pacing and letting the kid tug on her hair, seemed to keep him quiet while her head desperately tried to think of what to do. How did you keep a baby calm? She knew she needed to get back to the bar and get his bottles and changing stuff but...how was she suppose to heat the formula and she didn't know how to change a kid! Silently groaning, she looked down at the baby and stopped her pacing as she stared at his eyes. Against her will, her lips twitched up into a smile. "Hush little one, now you don't cry." She resumed her pacing. Bouncing him softly. "We'll make the bad guys go away." Tucking her hair behind her ear, she bit her bottom lip softly for a second. "And if they come back well you'll see...they'll run crying cause of me."

The baby giggled and tugged her hair. Making her laugh. "Yeah, yeah. Hilarious. Give me a break, kid. I've never done this before..." She admitted. Sighing as she looked back down at the baby. "I don't know what I'm doing but I know we can't stay here much longer..." Elizabeth sighed and looked around for Setsuna's life clock. Staring at it with worry. Please hurry, my lady...save her.

@Clockwork: "D....don't.....know....too...weak...to...open....eyes...." She coughed hard.

Elizabeth frowned and hugged the baby to her. "Shes gonna be okay, little guy....you'll see. She's tougher than this." She said, more to herself than to the baby. Sighing, she turned to make a rift and go back to Haffas for a baby go bag when the Observation mirror came to life. Blinking curiously, she walked over to it. Watching the interaction between Hana and Clockwork before briefly being aloud to hear him snap at Xena before it went blank. What a mess. "Come on, kid. Let's go get you a bag ready, yeah? We'll figure out this thing together." Opening a rift, she darts through and back into Setsuna's room. Desperately looking around for some kind of go back for the baby. "Maybe....I should go ask Serena. Or Ami....Or...someone. What do you think, kid?" She asks. Looking to the baby only to be met with him staring at her and blinking. ".....You have no idea what I'm saying."
As she set foot into the room. The dark presense came waiting like a spider. This strong kinetic force erupted towards the woman holding the baby. This force was like a cannon of highly pressurized air. Most meant to try and catch her off guard while the Sidhe: term used for high ranking faeries. Namely, Nuu the unseelie fey came to attempt to snatch the baby boy. Her attack came unnoticed and without chance the winter fey leave little to chance and prefer ambush tactics.

Elizabeth yelped as she was attacked by surprise. On instinct, she and the kid went intangible. Sinking through the floor and into the main room where the Ghost Girl landed on.her feet. Tangible. Looking around, she held the boy close with a glare and phased through the floor to the basement to take the Ghost portal out of Haffas. Not so safe after all.
Nuu giggled like a girl, as she mutters some odd words that conjoured up lots of magic. She took a onyx from her belt a gem of soul holding. She held it out as ghost like beings the gem would call to them. She used her fey magic to summon the two towards her using the onyx like a vacuum to suck up the ghost like beings towards the gem, even prison them within the confines of the soul gem.

Amateur Bard

Dan Schatz Maxwell
Dynamite_Tallin
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Dynamite_Tallin
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Dynamite_Tallin
(munches on M&M's and popcorn while watching Days of Our Haffa's)

(( rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl *Steals some M&M's.* ))

(tackles "mine!" )

((I'm sorry, but I'm married. XD ))

(smacks him up side the head "t**t..." wink

(( XD ))

( razz )
Nuu Sigma
Kohana Mishikoto
Nuu Sigma
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto

Elizabeth yelped as she was attacked by surprise. On instinct, she and the kid went intangible. Sinking through the floor and into the main room where the Ghost Girl landed on.her feet. Tangible. Looking around, she held the boy close with a glare and phased through the floor to the basement to take the Ghost portal out of Haffas. Not so safe after all.
Nuu giggled like a girl, as she mutters some odd words that conjoured up lots of magic. She took a onyx from her belt a gem of soul holding. She held it out as ghost like beings the gem would call to them. She used her fey magic to summon the two towards her using the onyx like a vacuum to suck up the ghost like beings towards the gem, even prison them within the confines of the soul gem.

The shadowy presence stayed within Nuu's shadow as it was disregarded as it played it's hand..down within the basment were the soul gem activated the black shadows that covered the place shifted alive as well..a pair of gloved hands immediately grasping the ankles of Elizabeth..pulling her down into the inky black pool that gathered on the floor, she disspearing within it before the soul gem could draw the ghost within..

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
Jack_Graves280
Nuu Sigma
Kohana Mishikoto
Nuu Sigma
Kohana Mishikoto

The shadowy presence stayed within Nuu's shadow as it was disregarded as it played it's hand..down within the basment were the soul gem activated the black shadows that covered the place shifted alive as well..a pair of gloved hands immediately grasping the ankles of Elizabeth..pulling her down into the inky black pool that gathered on the floor, she disspearing within it before the soul gem could draw the ghost within..

Elizabeth got all the way to the portal when she felt an unfamiliar feeling in her chest. Pulling her in. Reluctantly, she started walking back towards its source till something grabbed her feet. Gasping, she held tight to the baby and screamed as she and the kid were suddenly sucked down into the shadows at her feet. Her and the kid vanishing with the ink black pool.

@Hana: After being unable to find Rythem, and spending time to herself to collect her thoughts and her composure from earlier, she would begin to make her way to the bar when Gillie chirped and flew from her cloak pocket. Circling around her frantically. "What's up, Gillie?" The little guy chirped and began to fly off. Stopping a little ways to chirp again. Wanting her to follow. "Okay, okay, I'm coming!" She quickly ran after the ball of fluff.
Kohana Mishikoto
Jack_Graves280
Nuu Sigma
Kohana Mishikoto
Nuu Sigma
Kohana Mishikoto

Elizabeth got all the way to the portal when she felt an unfamiliar feeling in her chest. Pulling her in. Reluctantly, she started walking back towards its source till something grabbed her feet. Gasping, she held tight to the baby and screamed as she and the kid were suddenly sucked down into the shadows at her feet. Her and the kid vanishing with the ink black pool.

@Hana: After being unable to find Rythem, and spending time to herself to collect her thoughts and her composure from earlier, she would begin to make her way to the bar when Gillie chirped and flew from her cloak pocket. Circling around her frantically. "What's up, Gillie?" The little guy chirped and began to fly off. Stopping a little ways to chirp again. Wanting her to follow. "Okay, okay, I'm coming!" She quickly ran after the ball of fluff.

Deep within the shadowy realm, far from the mortal plane, Elezbeth floated gently within a void of nothing..but the shadows were warm, accepting like a guest instead of a invader..a gently hand took Elizbeth..it was Morgan..still within it's bandages and clothing but the goggles were lifted, jet black eyes reveiled the soft words came from Morgan "You are within the sea of shadows..I am the lantern to guide you..where shall I take you? Fear not..you are not lost..you are under my protection.."

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Kohana Mishikoto
Jack_Graves280
Nuu Sigma
Kohana Mishikoto
Nuu Sigma
Kohana Mishikoto

Hana was only just a little further past the other side of town than she had been during her talk with Clockwork. She didn't care what he'd said, her mama would've been alright if not for the baby
Kohana Mishikoto
Jack_Graves280
Nuu Sigma
Kohana Mishikoto
Nuu Sigma
Kohana Mishikoto

Nuu held the gem in her closed fist, the great dark energy filled the room. Nuu smiled aware of the shadows but never worried. She is one of Queen Mab's top Sidhe, and Mab being the queen of air and darkness along with her own connections with the heart of the shadow lands.nuu used words from the lands of shadows. Using the gem and her own dark magic to increase the volume of the caputring of the ghosts. But, if they were being pulled down and pulled up at the same time this would cause massive tension. And for Nuu , or empathy. Shed increased the power of drawing the ghosts in to rip them in half if the shadows didn't want to let go she settle for ripping something into chunky ectoplasma.

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto
Jack_Graves280
Nuu Sigma
Kohana Mishikoto

Hana was only just a little further past the other side of town than she had been during her talk with Clockwork. She didn't care what he'd said, her mama would've been alright if not for the baby

A little golden ball of fluff would suddenly spring up in her face and chirp happily as it circled her. "Gillie!!" It chirps and leaves Hana as Kohana, a little breathless, comes into sight. Landing on her shoulder, Gillie nuzzles Kohana's cheek and returned to her cloak pocket as she looks at Hana. Vaguely recalling she had been upset. "Wow.....I see why she calls you Hana. Looking like this, you could be my little sister." Kohana giggled. Walking over to her and trying to avoid whatever had upset the small girl. "You know....it's not safe for you to be out this far alone. Mind if Gillie and I tag along?"

Timely Phantom

Clockwork made his way quickly through the ghost zone. He had to find Setsuna and quickly. He didn't know what the observant had planned, but he wasn't going to let the being have his way any longer. "Setsuna...." he murmured when he saw a large domain pretty far from any other domain. He flew to it and quickly started to force open the doors.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
After talking with Saria as well as putting Zelda to bed, Sirea stepped out of Zelda's room until she sensed a dark energy. Narrowing her eyes a bit, she decided to go find the source.

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
Jack_Graves280
Kohana Mishikoto
Jack_Graves280
Nuu Sigma
Kohana Mishikoto

Deep within the shadowy realm, far from the mortal plane, Elezbeth floated gently within a void of nothing..but the shadows were warm, accepting like a guest instead of a invader..a gently hand took Elizbeth..it was Morgan..still within it's bandages and clothing but the goggles were lifted, jet black eyes reveiled the soft words came from Morgan "You are within the sea of shadows..I am the lantern to guide you..where shall I take you? Fear not..you are not lost..you are under my protection.."

Elizabeth looked around in panic. Where was she now? Screaming startled as something grabbed her hand, she looked to Morgan and felt relieved as she held tight to his hand. "S-Safe...somewhere Safe. Anywhere safe. Just...we need to be safe. He....needs to be safe." She said. Glancing to the baby in her arms before looking back at Morgan.

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto
Jack_Graves280
Nuu Sigma
Kohana Mishikoto

A little golden ball of fluff would suddenly spring up in her face and chirp happily as it circled her. "Gillie!!" It chirps and leaves Hana as Kohana, a little breathless, comes into sight. Landing on her shoulder, Gillie nuzzles Kohana's cheek and returned to her cloak pocket as she looks at Hana. Vaguely recalling she had been upset. "Wow.....I see why she calls you Hana. Looking like this, you could be my little sister." Kohana giggled. Walking over to her and trying to avoid whatever had upset the small girl. "You know....it's not safe for you to be out this far alone. Mind if Gillie and I tag along?"

She giggled as Gillie circled her before looking to Kohana. "Wish I had a big sister." She tilted her head at Kohana's question in thought before nodding. "Okay."

@Clockwork: Queen Serenity flew up next to him before starting to focus her ecto to help force the door open
Nuu Sigma
Kohana Mishikoto
Jack_Graves280
Nuu Sigma
Kohana Mishikoto

Nuu held the gem in her closed fist, the great dark energy filled the room. Nuu smiled aware of the shadows but never worried. She is one of Queen Mab's top Sidhe, and Mab being the queen of air and darkness along with her own connections with the heart of the shadow lands.nuu used words from the lands of shadows. Using the gem and her own dark magic to increase the volume of the caputring of the ghosts. But, if they were being pulled down and pulled up at the same time this would cause massive tension. And for Nuu , or empathy. Shed increased the power of drawing the ghosts in to rip them in half if the shadows didn't want to let go she settle for ripping something into chunky ectoplasma.

As Nuu spoke her incantations..a magic force had interfered..something very old and primal.the words falling on deaf ears the shadows ignored her spell. As the suction of the soul gem increased..Morgan shifted to feel the change in pressure and suction..from it's belt a small bomb was produced and threw upwards..back within the Haffa's basment, A small bomb was flung from the shadow and ignited..a flash bang that illuminated the whole room, burning away the shadows within the basement..so all the gem was sucking upon now was dust within the room..closing the opening Morgan had briefly open to cast it's spell. Holding Morgan's hand Elizabeth was protected from all outside forces attempting to manipulate her within shadows..within Morgans presence, Elizabeth was immune to the land of shadows perils..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff