Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Cookies!

Really!? 0.23396674584323 23.4% [ 197 ]
Nom nom nom! 0.53681710213777 53.7% [ 452 ]
Gimmie! 0.229216152019 22.9% [ 193 ]
Total Votes:[ 842 ]

Amateur Bard

(munches on M&M's and popcorn while watching Days of Our Haffa's)

Timely Phantom

dark_serena07
Dan Schatz Maxwell
dark_serena07
Dan Schatz Maxwell
dark_serena07
Dan Schatz Maxwell

He finally caught up to her. "What is going on? Why are you out here alone?"

"Your son made Mama weak and so now the bad guy got her." She refused to call the little thing her brother. "But don't act like you care now. If you hadn't went for your staff and gotten killed, your son wouldn't have weakened mom by holding up being born waiting on your return." She spat. "Elizabeth should've let the bad guy take the brat instead." She was angry and hurt

"Wait......the bad guy? The observant? He has your mother?" he asked. Her words stung and he had to make it an effort not to back away from her. "Don't say that. Don't ever say that. He is your brother. I'll get your mom back. I promise you that, but you have to stop blaming your brother." he spoke sternly.

"It is his fault though.He's why Mama was so tired that she slept all day and didn't even wake up when the bad guy showed up.....Thanks to him Mama....doesn't have long. And Elizabeth should've let him take the brat. He took Mama cause she kept him from taking the brat. But of course you would defend him, he was actually born of you and Mama. So of course he's your favorite." She looked up at him, hurt at being shunted for her brother in her eyes." Aunt Usa's mama is already going to save Mama. Just...leave me alone forever." She stood and started walking away, her looks changing to how she originally looked when she first showed up at Haffa's, brown hair, pale skin and blue eyes.

He wanted to stop her. He wanted to discipline her, and yet he didn't have the heart. He now didn't feel like he even had the right, so he watched as she walked off. Maybe he should have stayed in his tower and never come to this place. The observant had left Setsuna alone. Hana had been fine with how things were and Kohana hadn't been traumatized. He had come into their lives and messed everything up by trying to be like them. Watching was what he was suppose to do. Just watch. Not participate. He sighed and rubbed the back of his neck.

"C....Clock....work...." Setsuna's voice, though weak, seeped into his mind

He stopped pacing. "Setsuna, where are you?" he asked as he put a hand to the side of his head as if trying to concentrate on her better.

Timely Phantom

Dynamite_Tallin

(( rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl *Steals some M&M's.* ))

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
He wanted to stop her. He wanted to discipline her, and yet he didn't have the heart. He now didn't feel like he even had the right, so he watched as she walked off. Maybe he should have stayed in his tower and never come to this place. The observant had left Setsuna alone. Hana had been fine with how things were and Kohana hadn't been traumatized. He had come into their lives and messed everything up by trying to be like them. Watching was what he was suppose to do. Just watch. Not participate. He sighed and rubbed the back of his neck.
So you're just gonna stand there and let her go like that? She's hurt and in need of comfort. Xena said telepathically in Clockwork's mind.

"She.....doesn't want me near her." he murmured as he started to pace. He could find and get Setsuna back. Return her home safely. Make some sort of deal with the observant and if he didn't want to or if he didn't like the deal, he'd kill him. He'd set everything right and then he'd go home. His home. Where he belonged. So that no one else would be hurt.
A father never abandons their children, especially when in need. Her words are only out of anger and hurt. Despite her pain, she needs you now more than ever. She needs her father. Go to her and talk with her. Don't run away...Or I'm gonna go over there and drag you to her if I have to. Same with Dad if he keeps up with running away from his problems.

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Kohana Mishikoto
Elizabeth paced the tower with the cooing baby, which had woken some time ago. Her pacing and letting the kid tug on her hair, seemed to keep him quiet while her head desperately tried to think of what to do. How did you keep a baby calm? She knew she needed to get back to the bar and get his bottles and changing stuff but...how was she suppose to heat the formula and she didn't know how to change a kid! Silently groaning, she looked down at the baby and stopped her pacing as she stared at his eyes. Against her will, her lips twitched up into a smile. "Hush little one, now you don't cry." She resumed her pacing. Bouncing him softly. "We'll make the bad guys go away." Tucking her hair behind her ear, she bit her bottom lip softly for a second. "And if they come back well you'll see...they'll run crying cause of me."

The baby giggled and tugged her hair. Making her laugh. "Yeah, yeah. Hilarious. Give me a break, kid. I've never done this before..." She admitted. Sighing as she looked back down at the baby. "I don't know what I'm doing but I know we can't stay here much longer..." Elizabeth sighed and looked around for Setsuna's life clock. Staring at it with worry. Please hurry, my lady...save her.

Setsuna's clock was ticking very slowly, a testament to just how weak she was

@Clockwork: "D....don't.....know....too...weak...to...open....eyes...." She coughed hard.

Amateur Bard

Dan Schatz Maxwell
Dynamite_Tallin

(( rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl *Steals some M&M's.* ))

(tackles "mine!" )

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
So you're just gonna stand there and let her go like that? She's hurt and in need of comfort. Xena said telepathically in Clockwork's mind.

"She.....doesn't want me near her." he murmured as he started to pace. He could find and get Setsuna back. Return her home safely. Make some sort of deal with the observant and if he didn't want to or if he didn't like the deal, he'd kill him. He'd set everything right and then he'd go home. His home. Where he belonged. So that no one else would be hurt.
A father never abandons their children, especially when in need. Her words are only out of anger and hurt. Despite her pain, she needs you now more than ever. She needs her father. Go to her and talk with her. Don't run away...Or I'm gonna go over there and drag you to her if I have to. Same with Dad if he keeps up with running away from his problems.

Her statement struck him the wrong way in his agitated state. "This is none of your concern. From now on you will stay out of my affairs and tend to your own twisted family! I do not need a child trying to tell me what I should or should not do! I am far older than you are. I was created long before you were even a twinkling in your fathers eyes and I will be here long after you are dust. The best thing for you to do, Xena Phantom, is to leave me alone!" he spat out loud. He knew if she had seen the issue with him and Hana, surely she could hear him. "You are not a time keeper. You are not an observant. You are just a nosy brat who for some reason has no manners, no upbringing, and seems to think she can tell her elders what to do!" He panted a little after the outburst and then he heard Setsuna again. "Don't worry. I'm on my way."

Timely Phantom

Dynamite_Tallin
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Dynamite_Tallin

(tackles "mine!" )

((I'm sorry, but I'm married. XD ))

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto
Elizabeth paced the tower with the cooing baby, which had woken some time ago. Her pacing and letting the kid tug on her hair, seemed to keep him quiet while her head desperately tried to think of what to do. How did you keep a baby calm? She knew she needed to get back to the bar and get his bottles and changing stuff but...how was she suppose to heat the formula and she didn't know how to change a kid! Silently groaning, she looked down at the baby and stopped her pacing as she stared at his eyes. Against her will, her lips twitched up into a smile. "Hush little one, now you don't cry." She resumed her pacing. Bouncing him softly. "We'll make the bad guys go away." Tucking her hair behind her ear, she bit her bottom lip softly for a second. "And if they come back well you'll see...they'll run crying cause of me."

The baby giggled and tugged her hair. Making her laugh. "Yeah, yeah. Hilarious. Give me a break, kid. I've never done this before..." She admitted. Sighing as she looked back down at the baby. "I don't know what I'm doing but I know we can't stay here much longer..." Elizabeth sighed and looked around for Setsuna's life clock. Staring at it with worry. Please hurry, my lady...save her.

@Clockwork: "D....don't.....know....too...weak...to...open....eyes...." She coughed hard.

Elizabeth frowned and hugged the baby to her. "Shes gonna be okay, little guy....you'll see. She's tougher than this." She said, more to herself than to the baby. Sighing, she turned to make a rift and go back to Haffas for a baby go bag when the Observation mirror came to life. Blinking curiously, she walked over to it. Watching the interaction between Hana and Clockwork before briefly being aloud to hear him snap at Xena before it went blank. What a mess. "Come on, kid. Let's go get you a bag ready, yeah? We'll figure out this thing together." Opening a rift, she darts through and back into Setsuna's room. Desperately looking around for some kind of go back for the baby. "Maybe....I should go ask Serena. Or Ami....Or...someone. What do you think, kid?" She asks. Looking to the baby only to be met with him staring at her and blinking. ".....You have no idea what I'm saying."
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto

Elizabeth frowned and hugged the baby to her. "Shes gonna be okay, little guy....you'll see. She's tougher than this." She said, more to herself than to the baby. Sighing, she turned to make a rift and go back to Haffas for a baby go bag when the Observation mirror came to life. Blinking curiously, she walked over to it. Watching the interaction between Hana and Clockwork before briefly being aloud to hear him snap at Xena before it went blank. What a mess. "Come on, kid. Let's go get you a bag ready, yeah? We'll figure out this thing together." Opening a rift, she darts through and back into Setsuna's room. Desperately looking around for some kind of go back for the baby. "Maybe....I should go ask Serena. Or Ami....Or...someone. What do you think, kid?" She asks. Looking to the baby only to be met with him staring at her and blinking. ".....You have no idea what I'm saying."
As she set foot into the room. The dark presense came waiting like a spider. This strong kinetic force erupted towards the woman holding the baby. This force was like a cannon of highly pressurized air. Most meant to try and catch her off guard while the Sidhe: term used for high ranking faeries. Namely, Nuu the unseelie fey came to attempt to snatch the baby boy. Her attack came unnoticed and without chance the winter fey leave little to chance and prefer ambush tactics.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell

Her statement struck him the wrong way in his agitated state. "This is none of your concern. From now on you will stay out of my affairs and tend to your own twisted family! I do not need a child trying to tell me what I should or should not do! I am far older than you are. I was created long before you were even a twinkling in your fathers eyes and I will be here long after you are dust. The best thing for you to do, Xena Phantom, is to leave me alone!" he spat out loud. He knew if she had seen the issue with him and Hana, surely she could hear him. "You are not a time keeper. You are not an observant. You are just a nosy brat who for some reason has no manners, no upbringing, and seems to think she can tell her elders what to do!" He panted a little after the outburst and then he heard Setsuna again. "Don't worry. I'm on my way."
My family is back at my own timeline. Not here. Despite that, I do care for the people here as much as I do with the ones back home. I can't return home in this body....Funny, you're more than willing to try to help Mom and everyone else, yet you'd reject me for trying to help you? If that's how you feel....Guess I'll be trapped in this body for the rest of my existence while my parents and siblings back home wonder what had become of me. Sometimes even old dogs make mistakes.... With that her voice had faded.

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
Nuu Sigma
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto

As she set foot into the room. The dark presense came waiting like a spider. This strong kinetic force erupted towards the woman holding the baby. This force was like a cannon of highly pressurized air. Most meant to try and catch her off guard while the Sidhe: term used for high ranking faeries. Namely, Nuu the unseelie fey came to attempt to snatch the baby boy. Her attack came unnoticed and without chance the winter fey leave little to chance and prefer ambush tactics.

Elizabeth yelped as she was attacked by surprise. On instinct, she and the kid went intangible. Sinking through the floor and into the main room where the Ghost Girl landed on.her feet. Tangible. Looking around, she held the boy close with a glare and phased through the floor to the basement to take the Ghost portal out of Haffas. Not so safe after all.

Amateur Bard

Dan Schatz Maxwell
Dynamite_Tallin
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Dynamite_Tallin

(tackles "mine!" )

((I'm sorry, but I'm married. XD ))

(smacks him up side the head "t**t..." wink

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell

My family is back at my own timeline. Not here. Despite that, I do care for the people here as much as I do with the ones back home. I can't return home in this body....Funny, you're more than willing to try to help Mom and everyone else, yet you'd reject me for trying to help you? If that's how you feel....Guess I'll be trapped in this body for the rest of my existence while my parents and siblings back home wonder what had become of me. Sometimes even old dogs make mistakes.... With that her voice had faded.

The attempt at guilt trip made his eye twitch. He then put a hand to his head. Perhaps he had been a bit harsh, but he was under a lot of stress and the last thing he felt like doing was being told something by a child. Wait......did she call him an old dog? He shook his head and disappeared in a swirling of clock hands.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff