Nom nom nom! 0.53681710213777 53.7% [ 452 ]
Gimmie! 0.229216152019 22.9% [ 193 ]
Total Votes:[ 842 ]

Relentless Raider

8,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
He kissed her shoulder lightly. "My love, our daughter will need us both at our strongest, please eat......."

Loyal Gaian

Rip sighed softly. "I don't think I can... I... I'm just so upset and I still hurt..."

Relentless Raider

8,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
he nodded before he muttered softly in a tongue very few would ever understand but his arms glowed softly before he covered her in the healing energies his mother had granted him to heal her.

Loyal Gaian

Rip hissed softly, shivering as she felt him heal her. "Wh... what about the one that.... that...." She whimpered faintly.

Relentless Raider

8,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
"I am unsure." He muttered softly as he focused. "This magic has brought people back from the dead before......."

Loyal Gaian

Rip looked to him. "L... like a zombie? Wouldn't that hurt me?"

Loyal Gaian

Rip was in the bathroom again. It had been a few days, she was feeling horrible. She still refused to eat. She stumbled out of the bathroom, going back to the bed and curling up on it. She let out a faint whimper, but still hadn't spoken much.

Relentless Raider

8,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
"Not like a zombie my love, as in bring them back from the dead.......It was used on me as a child by my mother.......It saved me and my brother Yami."

Azreal awoke when rip got out of bed days later worried that she would not eat.

Timely Phantom

((Alright. Fixing all this now.))

Dan was not snatched back from where he was with Herrscher. The blocks held and Dan was safe much to Nephry's annoyance. She still had Clockwork, Aeris, and Holmes. After a couple of weeks though, and a lot of time spent with Herrscher, Dan had ventured out to do some chaos and general mayhem. Unfortunately with his thoughts on his lover, he was not careful and was finally nabbed by Nephry. Now he is in the same area as Clockwork and the others.

((This is my decision.))

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
With having Clockwork, Aeris, and Holmes still in captivity, Nephry had stolen Clockwork's staff and used it to alter time so that veil Rumpelstiltskin gave her wasn't put to waste again. So she decided to play the waiting game since Dan would rather just be nothing more than just a pleasure toy to a pathetic gay animal much like how a certain turtle was to a certain gay rat. Are we even certain that turtle wasn't actually overshadowing him? Would be an interesting twist. She chuckled a bit at the thought. With her having used the staff, her attempt to capture Dan before never happened.

When the opportunity finally came, she used the veil to summon him as he had ventured out. As soon as the ghostly male had appeared, she quickly impaled his shoulder with the sword. The same sword she had used before she decided to alter time. Like before, it would destroy the magic Dan had in his blood since the blade was made to cut through a god. Even the connection he had shared with the creature was shattered. She wasn't going to have anymore interferences from that pathetic thing again.

At this point, Aeris had passed out from exhaustion of having her energy drained. With Nephry having altered time, she had no memory of Dan's brief appearance.

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
With having Clockwork, Aeris, and Holmes still in captivity, Nephry had stolen Clockwork's staff and used it to alter time so that veil Rumpelstiltskin gave her wasn't put to waste again. So she decided to play the waiting game since Dan would rather just be nothing more than just a pleasure toy to a pathetic gay animal much like how a certain turtle was to a certain gay rat. Are we even certain that turtle wasn't actually overshadowing him? Would be an interesting twist. She chuckled a bit at the thought. With her having used the staff, her attempt to capture Dan before never happened.

When the opportunity finally came, she used the veil to summon him as he had ventured out. As soon as the ghostly male had appeared, she quickly impaled his shoulder with the sword. The same sword she had used before she decided to alter time. Like before, it would destroy the magic Dan had in his blood since the blade was made to cut through a god. Even the connection he had shared with the creature was shattered. She wasn't going to have anymore interferences from that pathetic thing again.

At this point, Aeris had passed out from exhaustion of having her energy drained. With Nephry having altered time, she had no memory of Dan's brief appearance.

Getting impaled caused Dan to cry out in pain as it shattered connections and other important parts of his powers, he soon slumped as he went human. Dark hair falling in his face. His eyes were wide and he looked to be in a catatonic shocked state.

Clockwork was almost down and out himself, but being a more powerful ghost than Aeris, he wasn't as out of power. He glared at Nephry. "You've probably just destroyed him......" he growled out. "Hope you're happy with yourself....."

Loyal Gaian

Meep had the day off from his job. He'd been out of it lately and felt like cooking something to statisfy himself. He was making a extra chocolate chocolate cake with fresh strawberries. He hummed as he cooked, his tail swaying behind him. He was still in his elf-like form with his tail to keep his balance. His hair was pulled back in a ponytail, his usual black and red swim shorts he always wore were lower on him then usual. On his torso he only had on a apron that didn't seem to cover much anymore. He looked ready to pop, though he didn't seem to act like it. He'd gotten used to his metal hand, though he still was missing a eye and hid it behind his bangs. His mind was on his cooking and his new and very happy life.

Timely Phantom

Chef Zeke LeDeltrie
Meep had the day off from his job. He'd been out of it lately and felt like cooking something to statisfy himself. He was making a extra chocolate chocolate cake with fresh strawberries. He hummed as he cooked, his tail swaying behind him. He was still in his elf-like form with his tail to keep his balance. His hair was pulled back in a ponytail, his usual black and red swim shorts he always wore were lower on him then usual. On his torso he only had on a apron that didn't seem to cover much anymore. He looked ready to pop, though he didn't seem to act like it. He'd gotten used to his metal hand, though he still was missing a eye and hid it behind his bangs. His mind was on his cooking and his new and very happy life.

"Meep, that smells awesome!" Danni said as he come into the kitchen. "How's it going?"

Loyal Gaian

Meep jumped slightly and turned around. He looked at Danni and smiled. "Oh... hey. I thought it was just me in here today. Sorry. Little one wanted some chocolate cake with strawberries." He lightly rubbed his exposed side as he spoke, a habit of his lately.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie

Getting impaled caused Dan to cry out in pain as it shattered connections and other important parts of his powers, he soon slumped as he went human. Dark hair falling in his face. His eyes were wide and he looked to be in a catatonic shocked state.

Clockwork was almost down and out himself, but being a more powerful ghost than Aeris, he wasn't as out of power. He glared at Nephry. "You've probably just destroyed him......" he growled out. "Hope you're happy with yourself....."
She grinned darkly as she watched the blade had taken effect on Dan. Seeing him in a shocked state had her grin even more. "What a nice sight to see." She then looked to Clockwork. "That would mean that I've caused another death. Why should you care about whether he lives or dies anyways? Afterall, he's nothing more than a shadow of the original Phantom." She gave a shrug. "Perhaps I should've gotten him instead of this weakling. Oh well." She jerked her hand back, pulling out the sword from Dan's shoulder. "Goes to show that even gods can make mistakes. Perhaps I'll do Mordiggian a favor and finish him off." Glancing back at Dan, she reached to grab hold of his throat. "Then again, if I were to kill you now, you'll be trapped here. Like the others here, they can't escape into the Ghost Zone." As she was about ready to impale Dan's chest, she was suddenly knocked away by a shadowy creature crashing into her.

"Let him go." Xena said in a low threatening tone as she slowly walked into the room, with another shadowy creature impaled into her blade. With there being glyphs placed to prevent ghosts from using their powers, her eyes remained a sapphire blue, yet glowing crimson specks could be seen on the pupils of her eyes. "Let them all go." Glancing over to Dan, she held out her hand out towards him, transferring some of her energy to him until she was tackled down by Nephry.

"You shouldn't have come here, Princess of the Ghost Zone." She said as she attempted to pin Xena down. "You're just walking into my trap. Why bother saving them? They aren't the people you know in your timeline."

"That may be, yet in all my travels through different dimensions...These people, regardless if I exist in their time or not, still hold value to me. My family will always be my family. Something you don't understand. She moved her legs up in a manner that she attempted to kick at Nephry's stomach.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sirea was currently taking a nap on a couch.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff