Really!? 0.23396674584323 23.4% [ 197 ]
Nom nom nom! 0.53681710213777 53.7% [ 452 ]
Gimmie! 0.229216152019 22.9% [ 193 ]
Total Votes:[ 842 ]

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
With having Clockwork, Aeris, and Holmes still in captivity, Nephry had stolen Clockwork's staff and used it to alter time so that veil Rumpelstiltskin gave her wasn't put to waste again. So she decided to play the waiting game since Dan would rather just be nothing more than just a pleasure toy to a pathetic gay animal much like how a certain turtle was to a certain gay rat. Are we even certain that turtle wasn't actually overshadowing him? Would be an interesting twist. She chuckled a bit at the thought. With her having used the staff, her attempt to capture Dan before never happened.

When the opportunity finally came, she used the veil to summon him as he had ventured out. As soon as the ghostly male had appeared, she quickly impaled his shoulder with the sword. The same sword she had used before she decided to alter time. Like before, it would destroy the magic Dan had in his blood since the blade was made to cut through a god. Even the connection he had shared with the creature was shattered. She wasn't going to have anymore interferences from that pathetic thing again.

At this point, Aeris had passed out from exhaustion of having her energy drained. With Nephry having altered time, she had no memory of Dan's brief appearance.

Getting impaled caused Dan to cry out in pain as it shattered connections and other important parts of his powers, he soon slumped as he went human. Dark hair falling in his face. His eyes were wide and he looked to be in a catatonic shocked state.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sirea was currently taking a nap on a couch.

Clockwork was almost down and out himself, but being a more powerful ghost than Aeris, he wasn't as out of power. He glared at Nephry. "You've probably just destroyed him......" he growled out. "Hope you're happy with yourself....."
She grinned darkly as she watched the blade had taken effect on Dan. Seeing him in a shocked state had her grin even more. "What a nice sight to see." She then looked to Clockwork. "That would mean that I've caused another death. Why should you care about whether he lives or dies anyways? Afterall, he's nothing more than a shadow of the original Phantom." She gave a shrug. "Perhaps I should've gotten him instead of this weakling. Oh well." She jerked her hand back, pulling out the sword from Dan's shoulder. "Goes to show that even gods can make mistakes. Perhaps I'll do Mordiggian a favor and finish him off." Glancing back at Dan, she reached to grab hold of his throat. "Then again, if I were to kill you now, you'll be trapped here. Like the others here, they can't escape into the Ghost Zone." As she was about ready to impale Dan's chest, she was suddenly knocked away by a shadowy creature crashing into her.

"Let him go." Xena said in a low threatening tone as she slowly walked into the room, with another shadowy creature impaled into her blade. With there being glyphs placed to prevent ghosts from using their powers, her eyes remained a sapphire blue, yet glowing crimson specks could be seen on the pupils of her eyes. "Let them all go." Glancing over to Dan, she held out her hand out towards him, transferring some of her energy to him until she was tackled down by Nephry.

"You shouldn't have come here, Princess of the Ghost Zone." She said as she attempted to pin Xena down. "You're just walking into my trap. Why bother saving them? They aren't the people you know in your timeline."

"That may be, yet in all my travels through different dimensions...These people, regardless if I exist in their time or not, still hold value to me. My family will always be my family. Something you don't understand. She moved her legs up in a manner that she attempted to kick at Nephry's stomach.

Dan fell unconscious to the floor after Nephry was tackled.

Clockwork slowly got up and tried to break the glass holding him by ramming his shoulder into it. "I wont let you harm the people I care about. No matter how evil they may be!" he exclaimed. He wanted to help Xena if he could get free.

Timely Phantom

Chef Zeke LeDeltrie
Meep jumped slightly and turned around. He looked at Danni and smiled. "Oh... hey. I thought it was just me in here today. Sorry. Little one wanted some chocolate cake with strawberries." He lightly rubbed his exposed side as he spoke, a habit of his lately.

"Can't blame em." Danni said with a chuckle as he sat down at the kitchen table.

Loyal Gaian

Dan Schatz Maxwell
Chef Zeke LeDeltrie
Meep jumped slightly and turned around. He looked at Danni and smiled. "Oh... hey. I thought it was just me in here today. Sorry. Little one wanted some chocolate cake with strawberries." He lightly rubbed his exposed side as he spoke, a habit of his lately.

"Can't blame em." Danni said with a chuckle as he sat down at the kitchen table.
Meep shook his head, sending his ponytail and bangs flying. "Not them, her." He smiled shyly. "I still haven't told Jack I found out it's ganna be a little girl." His tail twitched behind him as he looked to Danni. "Do... do you think he'll be happy? I mean, I know he's excited about us having a family, but... but if he wanted a boy? Will he be mad at me for giving him a girl?"

Timely Phantom

Chef Zeke LeDeltrie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Chef Zeke LeDeltrie

Meep shook his head, sending his ponytail and bangs flying. "Not them, her." He smiled shyly. "I still haven't told Jack I found out it's ganna be a little girl." His tail twitched behind him as he looked to Danni. "Do... do you think he'll be happy? I mean, I know he's excited about us having a family, but... but if he wanted a boy? Will he be mad at me for giving him a girl?"

Danni shook his head and smiled. "No. He'll be thrilled. As long as the baby is healthy, he'll be excited!" he said with a reassuring nod.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Dan Schatz Maxwell

Clockwork slowly got up and tried to break the glass holding him by ramming his shoulder into it. "I wont let you harm the people I care about. No matter how evil they may be!" he exclaimed. He wanted to help Xena if he could get free.
"I believe the fox had once said something similar, and look where it got her. You're going gay for him and for that pathetic beast as well? That poor little daughter of yours. To think she'd have her hopes of you and her mother back together come true." She said after she was flipped to her back by Xena.

Xena pinned her ears back as she attempted to impale Nephry's shoulder with her blade.

Pinning her ears back, she used her own blade to impale Xena's stomach before Xena's attack could hit.

Her eyes widen as she was impaled before she was tossed aside, slamming onto the glass cell that contained Clockwork.

"Foolish little girl. To think your parents have taught you better."

Loyal Gaian

Dan Schatz Maxwell
Chef Zeke LeDeltrie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Chef Zeke LeDeltrie

Danni shook his head and smiled. "No. He'll be thrilled. As long as the baby is healthy, he'll be excited!" he said with a reassuring nod.
Meep chuckled softly. "Trust me, she's very healthy. As much as I eat lately, she's ganna be big and strong too. And my new boss let's me take it easy at work. I even have the day off today." He moved to join Danni, slowly lowering himself into a chair near him.

Dan Phantom Maxwell generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 5!

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell

"I believe the fox had once said something similar, and look where it got her. You're going gay for him and for that pathetic beast as well? That poor little daughter of yours. To think she'd have her hopes of you and her mother back together come true." She said after she was flipped to her back by Xena.

Xena pinned her ears back as she attempted to impale Nephry's shoulder with her blade.

Pinning her ears back, she used her own blade to impale Xena's stomach before Xena's attack could hit.

Her eyes widen as she was impaled before she was tossed aside, slamming onto the glass cell that contained Clockwork.

"You make assumptions!" he exclaimed as he tried to ram the glass again. Maybe with Xena being thrown into it, it had weakened some.

((1-10. 1-5 doesn't even crack. 6-10 breaks the glass.))

@Meep: "Well that's awesome then! Need me to do anything to help you?"

Loyal Gaian

Meep shook his head. "I've got it. Just a bit sore. My ankles and feet are pretty swollen and my back hurts, but I'll get by." He grunted faintly as he got back up onto his feet and checked on the three layers of cake he had baking in the oven. Bending was a bit hard with his rounded out middle, but he was trying.

Timely Phantom

Chef Zeke LeDeltrie
Meep shook his head. "I've got it. Just a bit sore. My ankles and feet are pretty swollen and my back hurts, but I'll get by." He grunted faintly as he got back up onto his feet and checked on the three layers of cake he had baking in the oven. Bending was a bit hard with his rounded out middle, but he was trying.

"You sure?" Danni asked as he tilted his head a bit seeing Meep struggle.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell

"You make assumptions!" he exclaimed as he tried to ram the glass again. Maybe with Xena being thrown into it, it had weakened some.

"Yet they're true. People often use the word 'care' when really they actually have feelings. It's nothing more than a term they use to hide their true feelings." A dark smirk then formed as she stood up. "Perhaps I should give both you and Mr. 'Cheat On His Wife' the same treatment I gave to Donatello so long ago. I know he hasn't forgotten about that torture, even after the Loc-Nar had healed him. Funny that he became my first kill here."

Xena laid there for a moment, holding her stomach. "Clockwork...once we get out of this...I have a favor to ask of you..."

"Sorry, little Phantom. You won't be leaving anytime soon. This time, your turtle won't come to save you." She chuckled as she walked over to the unconscious Dan then attempted to stomp down hard at his arm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As she napped on the couch, her ears twitched every now and then from hearing the conversation between Danni and Meep.

Loyal Gaian

Dan Schatz Maxwell
Chef Zeke LeDeltrie

Meep nodded, straightening back up the best he could. "Yeah. Just my body isn't used to this anymore after what happened. So I'm a bit off balance, why I have my tail out to keep me from falling on my face." He chuckled and moved back to the table and sat back down. He sighed softly, relaxing a bit. "Jack's out on a mission more then likely. He's been really busy lately." His elf ears lowered slightly. He did miss his mate, but knew he was busy with his job just like he was. He absentmindedly rubbed the exposed side of his stomach again, his mind else where again. He tended to do that a lot lately.

Dan Phantom Maxwell generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 6!

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell

"Yet they're true. People often use the word 'care' when really they actually have feelings. It's nothing more than a term they use to hide their true feelings." A dark smirk then formed as she stood up. "Perhaps I should give both you and Mr. 'Cheat On His Wife' the same treatment I gave to Donatello so long ago. I know he hasn't forgotten about that torture, even after the Loc-Nar had healed him. Funny that he became my first kill here."

Xena laid there for a moment, holding her stomach. "Clockwork...once we get out of this...I have a favor to ask of you..."

"Sorry, little Phantom. You won't be leaving anytime soon. This time, your turtle won't come to save you." She chuckled as she walked over to the unconscious Dan then attempted to stomp down hard at his arm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As she napped on the couch, her ears twitched every now and then from hearing the conversation between Danni and Meep.

Clockwork let out another growl. He was more than in a rage by this point. Locked up, powerless, being taunted. He was fed up and was just wanting to ram hi staff down Nephry's throat. He backed up against one side of his containment unit before running forwards to try and break through the glass again.

((1-10 1-5 only cracks the glass. 6-10 breaks through.))

Timely Phantom

Chef Zeke LeDeltrie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Chef Zeke LeDeltrie

Meep nodded, straightening back up the best he could. "Yeah. Just my body isn't used to this anymore after what happened. So I'm a bit off balance, why I have my tail out to keep me from falling on my face." He chuckled and moved back to the table and sat back down. He sighed softly, relaxing a bit. "Jack's out on a mission more then likely. He's been really busy lately." His elf ears lowered slightly. He did miss his mate, but knew he was busy with his job just like he was. He absentmindedly rubbed the exposed side of his stomach again, his mind else where again. He tended to do that a lot lately.

"Ah. He'll be happy to see you when he gets back. He'll probably be perfectly fine." he said nodding.
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Clockwork let out another growl. He was more than in a rage by this point. Locked up, powerless, being taunted. He was fed up and was just wanting to ram hi staff down Nephry's throat. He backed up against one side of his containment unit before running forwards to try and break through the glass again.

((1-10 1-5 only cracks the glass. 6-10 breaks through.))

As the glass was shattered..there was a presence..a shadowy presence watching..a single glowing red eye..seemed all this mucking about with time keepers and swords powerful enough to sever connections with gods got SOMEONES attention...

Loyal Gaian

Dan Schatz Maxwell
Chef Zeke LeDeltrie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Chef Zeke LeDeltrie

"Ah. He'll be happy to see you when he gets back. He'll probably be perfectly fine." he said nodding.
Meep looked to Danni and nodded. "I hope so." He leaned more against the chair he was in. "So how are you and Sierra? Is she okay after I kinda lost it? I still have nightmares about what happened...." He shivered slightly, remembering how he had tried to kill her in his darkened state.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff