Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Cookies!

Really!? 0.23396674584323 23.4% [ 197 ]
Nom nom nom! 0.53681710213777 53.7% [ 452 ]
Gimmie! 0.229216152019 22.9% [ 193 ]
Total Votes:[ 842 ]

Chef Zeke LeDeltrie
DarkMeep was still smashing a few of the houses. His skin was slate gray, his hair deep purple. His black aura swirled around him, the ground black and frozen around him. His only arm slashing and smashing at the wood.

Running through, bounding off from roof top to roof top, Jack had bounced from there and landed down infront of him..taking a moment to breath so he calmed himself enough..but he made sure Meep could smell him "..Meep! STOP!" he called out..he wanted to at least get his attetion

Loyal Gaian

Jack_Graves280
Chef Zeke LeDeltrie
DarkMeep was still smashing a few of the houses. His skin was slate gray, his hair deep purple. His black aura swirled around him, the ground black and frozen around him. His only arm slashing and smashing at the wood.

Running through, bounding off from roof top to roof top, Jack had bounced from there and landed down infront of him..taking a moment to breath so he calmed himself enough..but he made sure Meep could smell him "..Meep! STOP!" he called out..he wanted to at least get his attetion
His darkness blinded him. He growled at Jack, turning to him. He snorted, glaring at the other with his single crimson eye. He lunged at the other, baring his fangs.

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
He looked up and smiled. "Hey, Princess."
She would land beside him. "Hey."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She frowned as she heard Meep's howl then looked over to him. "Calm down, Meep. I'm only trying to help you." She said before she made a handsign as a clone would appear in a puff of smoke. "Head outside and try to find Zeke..."

The clone gave a nod and quickly headed upstairs to the main room of the bar then headed outside.

He sighed and shook his head before starting for the bar. "Come on then." he murmured. He knew it was the older one and not the one from his time currently.

Timely Phantom

Lupine Gargoyle
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Lupine Gargoyle
Quite a bit had just happened within what seemed like a few minutes. The beast remained silent for that time, however, just taking in the information from the captive intruder being Jack, to Hana making an appearance and speaking of her father, among others, being captured themselves. He could see both sides of the current situation, Sergai wanting nothing more to do with Haffa's, and on the other was Hana who was still yet a youngling.. at least relatively speaking, and would of course want her father back in good health. For the moment, however, he said nothing while waiting for Dan to return, instead paying attention to the interaction of Sergai and Hana.

When he returned, he wrapped his arms around Herr once more. "We have a problem." he murmured.

A hushed murr sound came from the beast when Dan's arms encircled him, and he nodded in dour agreement. "A severe problem, indeed, Dear One."

"We're going to need some help. They have Clockwork and that could cause a lot of problems for everyone. Those idiots don't know what powers they are attempting to screw with." Dan explained.

Summery Millionaire

"You attempt oj my sister, you will fail." He said to Jack before leaving.
Chef Zeke LeDeltrie
Jack_Graves280
Chef Zeke LeDeltrie

His darkness blinded him. He growled at Jack, turning to him. He snorted, glaring at the other with his single crimson eye. He lunged at the other, baring his fangs.

"Thats it..right here..come on.." he spoke waving him over raising his own furred hackles a bit growling to dap into that feral nature he catching him as he lunged his mechincal arm thrown up to catch his jaws..shifting so he didn't hurt himself on the metal plating..he looking into his eyes as he gripped tightly "Meep..it's me..Jack..Jack your mate..I love you..don't let yourself feed into this..look..this is my fault..I am sorry.." he spoke in a soft growl making sure to keep eye contact as he held him..his flesh crackled from the dark energy flowing through him but strangly seemed to keep more resilient then a normal human..

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She frowned as she heard Meep's howl then looked over to him. "Calm down, Meep. I'm only trying to help you." She said before she made a handsign as a clone would appear in a puff of smoke. "Head outside and try to find Zeke..."

The clone gave a nod and quickly headed upstairs to the main room of the bar then headed outside.

He sighed and shook his head before starting for the bar. "Come on then." he murmured. He knew it was the older one and not the one from his time currently.
She gave a nod as she started to follow after Danni. "Unfortunately, I'm trapped in this vessel until I'm returned to my counterpart. Don't worry, I don't intend to stay in control any longer than I need to."

Loyal Gaian

Jack_Graves280
Chef Zeke LeDeltrie
Jack_Graves280
Chef Zeke LeDeltrie

"Thats it..right here..come on.." he spoke waving him over raising his own furred hackles a bit growling to dap into that feral nature he catching him as he lunged his mechincal arm thrown up to catch his jaws..shifting so he didn't hurt himself on the metal plating..he looking into his eyes as he gripped tightly "Meep..it's me..Jack..Jack your mate..I love you..don't let yourself feed into this..look..this is my fault..I am sorry.." he spoke in a soft growl making sure to keep eye contact as he held him..his flesh crackled from the dark energy flowing through him but strangly seemed to keep more resilient then a normal human..
DarkMeep thrashed a few times then slowly he went still. Very slowly and almost painfully so, his body started to react to Jack's words and touch. He still growled, and struggled a few times, but other then that, he seemed to be understanding what the other was saying to him.

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She gave a nod as she started to follow after Danni. "Unfortunately, I'm trapped in this vessel until I'm returned to my counterpart. Don't worry, I don't intend to stay in control any longer than I need to."

"Em." he said with a nod as he continued on to the bar. Once there he put the shovel away and headed for the roof.
Dan Schatz Maxwell

"We're going to need some help. They have Clockwork and that could cause a lot of problems for everyone. Those idiots don't know what powers they are attempting to screw with." Dan explained.

"Considering what little I've run into this Clockwork," he tapped the medallion around his neck that the ghost had given him before, "I've no doubt the power they are meddling with, and while it is not my care nor my business what goes on in a world that I do not claim as mine,.. I believe that perhaps for Hana and Jack's sake, some aid may be given." He glanced at Sergai once Jack had burst in and made his leave only by the good graces of the lich. "Those bones getting soft in your old age?" he asked with a slight eyebrow raise and a hint of a smirk tugging at one corner of his muzzle.

She gazed at her love before looking down so that her cowl hid more of her face while bringing a paw up in front of her muzzle to stifle a giggle into it.
Chef Zeke LeDeltrie
Jack_Graves280
Chef Zeke LeDeltrie
Jack_Graves280
Chef Zeke LeDeltrie

DarkMeep thrashed a few times then slowly he went still. Very slowly and almost painfully so, his body started to react to Jack's words and touch. He still growled, and struggled a few times, but other then that, he seemed to be understanding what the other was saying to him.

"Meep..thats it..your ok..I'm home..I won't be leaving any time soon..promise. I won't keep you cooped up like a animal..you'll get free time to rome with me..would you like that?" he softly asked looking into his eyes a hand reaching to pet along the back of his head softly speaking forehead placed on his keeping that eye contact..
Lupine Gargoyle
Dan Schatz Maxwell

"Considering what little I've run into this Clockwork," he tapped the medallion around his neck that the ghost had given him before, "I've no doubt the power they are meddling with, and while it is not my care nor my business what goes on in a world that I do not claim as mine,.. I believe that perhaps for Hana and Jack's sake, some aid may be given." He glanced at Sergai once Jack had burst in and made his leave only by the good graces of the lich. "Those bones getting soft in your old age?" he asked with a slight eyebrow raise and a hint of a smirk tugging at one corner of his muzzle.

She gazed at her love before looking down so that her cowl hid more of her face while bringing a paw up in front of her muzzle to stifle a giggle into it.

Pauses a moment and makes a little sigh at his lover, a bit of a bemused face "..Look..I am not one to stand in the way of a man looking to save the one he loves..I'd be a hypocrate otherwise..we all do insane things for the one we love.." he spoke as he just sighs gently "And again..it's been a few hundred years..some days your just too old to deal with such things.."

Loyal Gaian

Jack_Graves280
Chef Zeke LeDeltrie
Jack_Graves280
Chef Zeke LeDeltrie
Jack_Graves280
Chef Zeke LeDeltrie

"Meep..thats it..your ok..I'm home..I won't be leaving any time soon..promise. I won't keep you cooped up like a animal..you'll get free time to rome with me..would you like that?" he softly asked looking into his eyes a hand reaching to pet along the back of his head softly speaking forehead placed on his keeping that eye contact..
DarkMeep's skin started to lighten, the darkness slowly leaving his mind. His breathing was still fast and erratic, but it was natural when one was in great pain. He cringed as the pain in his arm started to fully hit him, not really remembering what he'd done.

Timely Phantom

Lupine Gargoyle
Dan Schatz Maxwell

Dan nodded and nuzzled the side of Herr's neck affectionately.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Em." he said with a nod as he continued on to the bar. Once there he put the shovel away and headed for the roof.
Xena tilted her head a bit as she noticed that he was going up to the roof and decided to follow him there.

She had also noticed Danni and Xena come in, though she didn't move from her spot.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff