Nom nom nom! 0.53681710213777 53.7% [ 452 ]
Gimmie! 0.229216152019 22.9% [ 193 ]
Total Votes:[ 842 ]

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
"I'm going to find out what the hell that is!" he said before heading in the direction the smoke was coming from.
"Be careful!" She called out to him as she ran back to the bar. Once there, she quickly made her way upstairs to Xena's room. "Xena, come on. We're going to the Ghost Zone."

Xena's ears twitched when she heard her mother's voice as she sat on her bed, seeming to be tuning her guitar. "Why? What's wrong?" She asked.

"I don't know....but your father wants me to take you and your sister there." She said before whistling for Jiro. "Jiro! Here, boy!"

Danni nodded and flew into the smoke.

@Sirea: The green puppy come running up to her yipping.

@The Men in the Bar: "May I help you, Gentlemen." Clockwork asked as he floated by the bar counter. Knowing what had been going to happen, he had cleared out the town leaving it basically a ghost town. He was waiting for Sirea and the girls to leave now. He knew that once the smoke settled in there would be no getting out of Haffa's. The town was already starting to be cut off from the rest of the world. Danni would fins nothing but a cliff and smoke at the edge of town.
Once she saw Jiro come into the room, she nodded to herself before she would tear a rift into the Ghost Zone. "Let's go."

"What about Daddy? Is he coming?" She asked with concern.

"He's gone off to check out something. He'll catch up later." She said before she would go through the rift. "Come on, Jiro."

She frowned a bit, but decided to follow her mother into the Ghost Zone.

Jiro yipped at her again, then jumped through the rift.

Anxious Genius

10,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
Beast sat in the rafters watching everything unfold no one was bothering him so why should he get involved. Besides all getting involved did was make one side hate you and the other love you so why not just stay out of the whole thing. His wings slowly moved creaking as if they had not moved in some time. "I need to move more often I am rusting up here." Silently jumps down to the floor landing gracefully smiling "still got it." Slowly stands to his full height stretching before heading to the door.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Jiro yipped at her again, then jumped through the rift.
Once Jiro went through the rift, it would close behind him. She would look around for a moment before she started to make her way to Danni's domain with Xena following close by.

Timely Phantom

Repo Beast
Beast sat in the rafters watching everything unfold no one was bothering him so why should he get involved. Besides all getting involved did was make one side hate you and the other love you so why not just stay out of the whole thing. His wings slowly moved creaking as if they had not moved in some time. "I need to move more often I am rusting up here." Silently jumps down to the floor landing gracefully smiling "still got it." Slowly stands to his full height stretching before heading to the door.

"Is there anything I can get for you?" Clockwork asked from where he floated behind the bar.

@Sirea: While she was doing that, Danni had gone to see if there was another way to get out of town and find out what was causing the smoke.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Repo Beast

"Is there anything I can get for you?" Clockwork asked from where he floated behind the bar.

@Sirea: While she was doing that, Danni had gone to see if there was another way to get out of town and find out what was causing the smoke.
Find anything? She asked telepathically as she continued her way to the domain. Once there, Xena would head upstairs to the room she would normally use whenever she stayed at the domain. Sirea would look down at Jiro. "Make sure no one comes in here. I do mean no one unless if it's someone we trust." She said as she reach to gently pet Jiro's head. "If Danni or Dan happen to come here, make sure it's not that clone. Just in case if Dan does come here, make sure he's alone. If that filthy ghost-stealer's with him, don't allow it to come in regardless to what anyone says."
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
"I'm going to find out what the hell that is!" he said before heading in the direction the smoke was coming from.
"Be careful!" She called out to him as she ran back to the bar. Once there, she quickly made her way upstairs to Xena's room. "Xena, come on. We're going to the Ghost Zone."

Xena's ears twitched when she heard her mother's voice as she sat on her bed, seeming to be tuning her guitar. "Why? What's wrong?" She asked.

"I don't know....but your father wants me to take you and your sister there." She said before whistling for Jiro. "Jiro! Here, boy!"

Danni nodded and flew into the smoke.

@Sirea: The green puppy come running up to her yipping.

@The Men in the Bar: "May I help you, Gentlemen." Clockwork asked as he floated by the bar counter. Knowing what had been going to happen, he had cleared out the town leaving it basically a ghost town. He was waiting for Sirea and the girls to leave now. He knew that once the smoke settled in there would be no getting out of Haffa's. The town was already starting to be cut off from the rest of the world. Danni would fins nothing but a cliff and smoke at the edge of town.

They noted the man as they approched as the lead offered a nod "Just curious if you've seen a "Mr. Graves" Scarred, bout avreage hight, built like a miltary man, a filthy welsh sheep ********?" the man spoke in freigned politeness "If so, give him this." Placing down on the counter what looked like a 80s cell phone. "It'll get service." As the man spoke, the wet sounds of streching rotting flesh was heard..flys seeming to burrow out and surround the festering man. The other men kept in silence, though clear from their wounds each died violently, be it by knife point, arrow or gunshot..they didn't seem like zombies, more like living men forced to suffer the wounds that killed them and their very flesh festering and rotting away. "From there..just make sure folks don't get in the way..I'm not exactly in the mood to avoid collateral damage.."

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Repo Beast

Find anything? She asked telepathically as she continued her way to the domain. Once there, Xena would head upstairs to the room she would normally use whenever she stayed at the domain. Sirea would look down at Jiro. "Make sure no one comes in here. I do mean no one unless if it's someone we trust." She said as she reach to gently pet Jiro's head. "If Danni or Dan happen to come here, make sure it's not that clone. Just in case if Dan does come here, make sure he's alone. If that filthy ghost-stealer's with him, don't allow it to come in regardless to what anyone says."

Nothing yet. Looks like we're being cut off from the rest of the world.

Jiro barked in understanding and laid by the door.

@The Men: Clockwork listened as he floated there. He could smell them, and a bit of bile come up the back of his throat. He'd smelled creatures such as this before, but it was still disgusting. "Gentlemen, I will give him the message if I happen to see him. I am however going to inform you that it is inevitable that you will face opposition from patrons here. Jack Graves is a well liked man around here. I dare say one of this towns best citizens, so as such, even if he couldn't beat you all a second time, then there is more than enough people who would fight to protect him." the blue, purple cloaked specter spoke diplomatically.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Dan Schatz Maxwell

@The Men: Clockwork listened as he floated there. He could smell them, and a bit of bile come up the back of his throat. He'd smelled creatures such as this before, but it was still disgusting. "Gentlemen, I will give him the message if I happen to see him. I am however going to inform you that it is inevitable that you will face opposition from patrons here. Jack Graves is a well liked man around here. I dare say one of this towns best citizens, so as such, even if he couldn't beat you all a second time, then there is more than enough people who would fight to protect him." the blue, purple cloaked specter spoke diplomatically.
Cut off? By what? She frowned a bit in concern. After watching Jiro lay by the door, she started to make her way upstairs to put Zelda to bed.
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Repo Beast

Gives a nod and smirks "I see...well I know Mr.Graves well enough..he's got a violence streak a mile wide..Frank should know..he was gutted and left alive..you know how long it takes for a man to bleed out with their gut open?"he spoke "I know how to make him to come to me..Just remind him of when his cyberntic blond bimbo was ******** like a whore by these gents..He'll come to us..very well could win in the end..but whats to say on others opinons on him seeing what he is capible of? What anyone is?" The man lets out a little self satifed chuckle pausing a moment "Just..making you understand it'll be getting bloody..like it matters..we'll be come back regardless of what happens..we just want to make sure he suffers.."

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell

Cut off? By what? She frowned a bit in concern. After watching Jiro lay by the door, she started to make her way upstairs to put Zelda to bed.

A gigantic cliff.

@The Men: "I do know, Sir. I know everything. I know how long it takes for a man to die. Have sat by a few good men to comfort them as they died. I know what Jack is capable of. I've watched his life in my viewers. I also know that once this fog settles and I am still here I wont be able to see what happens in the future or present, but I know how important Jack is to this place so I will stay here to help as best I can. Thank you for your visit, Gentlemen. I know that I will be seeing you soon." Clockwork spoke with a smirk.
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell

A gigantic cliff.

@The Men: "I do know, Sir. I know everything. I know how long it takes for a man to die. Have sat by a few good men to comfort them as they died. I know what Jack is capable of. I've watched his life in my viewers. I also know that once this fog settles and I am still here I wont be able to see what happens in the future or present, but I know how important Jack is to this place so I will stay here to help as best I can. Thank you for your visit, Gentlemen. I know that I will be seeing you soon." Clockwork spoke with a smirk.

"We move with the fog..it's justice..it's revenge..it's the truth all men hide from...it called to us and gave us a chance for revenge..with dead man murdered as we were..we would never turn down such a chance. We are for Jack..but if your consern is this cozy little bar..I'd hope the others don't have sins of their own..the fog is unbias with it's justice..and unforgiving..the forces that control it's only consern is all who have sinned..be it in their thoughts or their actions are punished..and though you very well may be correct and see that all survive their enounter..no one rejects it's call."

Timely Phantom

Jack_Graves280
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell

A gigantic cliff.

"We move with the fog..it's justice..it's revenge..it's the truth all men hide from...it called to us and gave us a chance for revenge..with dead man murdered as we were..we would never turn down such a chance. We are for Jack..but if your consern is this cozy little bar..I'd hope the others don't have sins of their own..the fog is unbias with it's justice..and unforgiving..the forces that control it's only consern is all who have sinned..be it in their thoughts or their actions are punished..and though you very well may be correct and see that all survive their enounter..no one rejects it's call."

"There are no innocence here except the small babies. I believe that they have been taken to safe places though. The others though are around. Just know that sometimes if I see fit, I may interfere." he spoke with a shrug. "An old ghost has to get his entertainment somehow after all."
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Jack_Graves280
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell

A gigantic cliff.

"There are no innocence here except the small babies. I believe that they have been taken to safe places though. The others though are around. Just know that sometimes if I see fit, I may interfere." he spoke with a shrug. "An old ghost has to get his entertainment somehow after all."

Just offers a little nod "..you need not to worry on the innocent..the fog has it's own rules..even if I was to turn my gun on you.." draws his pistol and points it in his direction..but in his deminstration he attempts to pull the trigger, his finger strains to the point of near breaking, some force preveneting him from pulling the trigger "..you've done nothing to warrent it's justice..but do no this..as you have your duties..the fog has it's own..and it will see justice served." and with that the pistol returned to the mans holster..he taking a moment to snap the finger brack into place.

Timely Phantom

Jack_Graves280
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Jack_Graves280
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell

A gigantic cliff.

Just offers a little nod "..you need not to worry on the innocent..the fog has it's own rules..even if I was to turn my gun on you.." draws his pistol and points it in his direction..but in his deminstration he attempts to pull the trigger, his finger strains to the point of near breaking, some force preveneting him from pulling the trigger "..you've done nothing to warrent it's justice..but do no this..as you have your duties..the fog has it's own..and it will see justice served." and with that the pistol returned to the mans holster..he taking a moment to snap the finger brack into place.

"Very well then." Clockwork said with a nod. The gun hadn't much bothered him, but he almost felt sorry for the man having broke his finger.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell

A gigantic cliff.

Strange....Can you still come to the Ghost Zone? Or is that blocked as well?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff