Cookies!

Really!? 0.23396674584323 23.4% [ 197 ]
Nom nom nom! 0.53681710213777 53.7% [ 452 ]
Gimmie! 0.229216152019 22.9% [ 193 ]
Total Votes:[ 842 ]

Chef Zeke LeDeltrie
Jack_Graves280
Chef Zeke LeDeltrie
Meep looked at Jack softly, lightly touching his cheek. "I used to be a sex slave. So I know what it's like. I wont get jealous as long as you don't leave me out." He smiled lovingly at the other before kissing his chin. "And I would wait for you till the end of time. I want to take this slow... I want to bond with you... I... I want to be your lover and maybe one day your... your mate." He smiled cutely up at Jack. He meant every word, his heart still racing in his chest.

He looked at him "I..can't promise it..will happen..never make a promise you know you can't keep but..but..slow works.." he spoke softly as he felt the kiss pausing looking into his eye it was clear there was mixed feelings..a want to agree but a waryness almost a fear to open up "..Just forgive me.if I do anything..as I said..you'd be getting a pretty broken, wary and disturbed man.." with that meep was pulled in tightly to his chest. his face nuzzled into his tan neck..a breif showing that through his solitary tough guy act..man barely ever gets a chance to hold someone that close.
Meep slowly wrapped his arms around Jack, enjoying the embrace. He closed his pink eye and just held him, he felt safe and for once wanted by someone else. He couldn't stop himself from trembling again. This time it wasn't because of the cool air, but from the emotions that were washing over him. To others it was a simple hug, but him it meant so much more.

((I am sorry to intrupt the moment with this meep..but been planning this XP))

As Jack held Meep breathing softly he perked up..as if he heard somthing.."..s..sorry Meep..comms going off.." he spoke ..he taking a moment to hit a device on his gloved wrist and started to listen..his face immedely soured as he litsened to the person on the other end "..impossible.." he immedely cut the call off as he shook his head and just looked to him keep Meep close "..don't worry..it was nothing.." with how close Meep was, he should have been able to hear from Jacks comm..somthing..but nothing was on the other end..

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
dark_serena07
"Well there was one some time ago that Sirea had set...with another ghost as the one she set out. Though I'm unsure as to whether or not he's still following it even if Sirea is no longer under the influence of that one god." She looked to Clockwork. "Know if Skulker is still following it?"
She blinked for a moment. "Can't really say that I've met this Skulker. The only ghosts I've met were Dan, Danni, Clockwork, and Walker." sweatdrop

Loyal Gaian

Jack_Graves280
Chef Zeke LeDeltrie
Jack_Graves280
Chef Zeke LeDeltrie
Meep looked at Jack softly, lightly touching his cheek. "I used to be a sex slave. So I know what it's like. I wont get jealous as long as you don't leave me out." He smiled lovingly at the other before kissing his chin. "And I would wait for you till the end of time. I want to take this slow... I want to bond with you... I... I want to be your lover and maybe one day your... your mate." He smiled cutely up at Jack. He meant every word, his heart still racing in his chest.

He looked at him "I..can't promise it..will happen..never make a promise you know you can't keep but..but..slow works.." he spoke softly as he felt the kiss pausing looking into his eye it was clear there was mixed feelings..a want to agree but a waryness almost a fear to open up "..Just forgive me.if I do anything..as I said..you'd be getting a pretty broken, wary and disturbed man.." with that meep was pulled in tightly to his chest. his face nuzzled into his tan neck..a breif showing that through his solitary tough guy act..man barely ever gets a chance to hold someone that close.
Meep slowly wrapped his arms around Jack, enjoying the embrace. He closed his pink eye and just held him, he felt safe and for once wanted by someone else. He couldn't stop himself from trembling again. This time it wasn't because of the cool air, but from the emotions that were washing over him. To others it was a simple hug, but him it meant so much more.

As Jack held Meep breathing softly he perked up..as if he heard somthing.."..s..sorry Meep..comms going off.." he spoke ..he taking a moment to hit a device on his gloved wrist and started to listen..his face immedely soured as he litsened to the person on the other end "..impossible.." he immedely cut the call off as he shook his head and just looked to him keep Meep close "..don't worry..it was nothing.." with how close Meep was, he should have been able to hear from Jacks comm..somthing..but nothing was on the other end..

(( heheh, it's fine. I don't mind. :3 ))

Meep's pointed elf ears twitched, only hearing a few things here and there. He turned his pink eye to Jack, it was full of worry. "Do... do you have to go back on patrol? I.. I'll come with you if you want." He shifted a bit, he would go with Jack. Mostly cause he had nothing else to do without the other. "I'll... I can keep up. I promise."
Chef Zeke LeDeltrie
Jack_Graves280
Chef Zeke LeDeltrie
Jack_Graves280
Chef Zeke LeDeltrie

Meep's pointed elf ears twitched, only hearing a few things here and there. He turned his pink eye to Jack, it was full of worry. "Do... do you have to go back on patrol? I.. I'll come with you if you want." He shifted a bit, he would go with Jack. Mostly cause he had nothing else to do without the other. "I'll... I can keep up. I promise."

"No..just thought I heard somthing.." he spoke softly as he just sighed a bit petting his head "I ain't going anywhere.." he offered a little smile to him "..I'd not ask you to go anyway..part of me would feel bad getting you in danger.."

Loyal Gaian

Jack_Graves280
Chef Zeke LeDeltrie
Jack_Graves280
Chef Zeke LeDeltrie
Jack_Graves280
Chef Zeke LeDeltrie

"No..just thought I heard somthing.." he spoke softly as he just sighed a bit petting his head "I ain't going anywhere.." he offered a little smile to him "..I'd not ask you to go anyway..part of me would feel bad getting you in danger.."
Meep leaned into the pet to his head before nuzzling Jack's neck softly. "I'm stronger then I look. I mean, I just had surgery yesterday, but I'm not letting that slow me down." He chuckled softly, his ears twitching as he tried not to cringe from the giggle. He was glad his face was hidden in the other's neck. He didn't want Jack to worry about him.
Chef Zeke LeDeltrie
Jack_Graves280
Chef Zeke LeDeltrie
Jack_Graves280
Chef Zeke LeDeltrie

Meep leaned into the pet to his head before nuzzling Jack's neck softly. "I'm stronger then I look. I mean, I just had surgery yesterday, but I'm not letting that slow me down." He chuckled softly, his ears twitching as he tried not to cringe from the giggle. He was glad his face was hidden in the other's neck. He didn't want Jack to worry about him.

"I don't have to go on patrol again so no worries.." he spoke hugging him softly "Lets just relax and enjoy this moment.." he spoke sounding still a little worried as he tried to push the idea out of his head

Loyal Gaian

Jack_Graves280
Chef Zeke LeDeltrie
Jack_Graves280
Chef Zeke LeDeltrie
Jack_Graves280
Chef Zeke LeDeltrie

"I don't have to go on patrol again so no worries.." he spoke hugging him softly "Lets just relax and enjoy this moment.." he spoke sounding still a little worried as he tried to push the idea out of his head
Meep shifted slowly, rubbing his arms lightly. "S... sorry. Not really used to... to the cold..." He stayed close to Jack, glad he was warm while his own skin was getting colder ever few minutes. He slowly laid his head lightly on the other's shoulder, relaxing the best he could.
Chef Zeke LeDeltrie
Jack_Graves280
Chef Zeke LeDeltrie
Jack_Graves280
Chef Zeke LeDeltrie

Meep shifted slowly, rubbing his arms lightly. "S... sorry. Not really used to... to the cold..." He stayed close to Jack, glad he was warm while his own skin was getting colder ever few minutes. He slowly laid his head lightly on the other's shoulder, relaxing the best he could.

He pauses a moment to take a moment to lift him up and began to carry him close to his form as he began to carry him off to the camp in the trees he set up pulling himself up the tree so he could settle him down on the padded floor and light the portalble furence

Loyal Gaian

Jack_Graves280
He pauses a moment to take a moment to lift him up and began to carry him close to his form as he began to carry him off to the camp in the trees he set up pulling himself up the tree so he could settle him down on the padded floor and light the portalble furence
Meep know the camp well. He'd spent a while there when he had been healing after his injuries. He stayed close to Jack still. "You... you didn't have to carry me... I.. I could have walked." He blushed, feeling a little feminine at being carried.

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07
"Well there was one some time ago that Sirea had set...with another ghost as the one she set out. Though I'm unsure as to whether or not he's still following it even if Sirea is no longer under the influence of that one god." She looked to Clockwork. "Know if Skulker is still following it?"
She blinked for a moment. "Can't really say that I've met this Skulker. The only ghosts I've met were Dan, Danni, Clockwork, and Walker." sweatdrop

"Skulker's not one you want to meet, trust me."

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07

"Guess it's a good thing me and Ashton didn't encounter him when we were trapped in the Ghost Zone, huh?" sweatdrop
Chef Zeke LeDeltrie
Jack_Graves280
Meep know the camp well. He'd spent a while there when he had been healing after his injuries. He stayed close to Jack still. "You... you didn't have to carry me... I.. I could have walked." He blushed, feeling a little feminine at being carried.

"Gonna get spoiled by me..deal.." he responded with a little chuckle as he took a moment pulling out a can of lighter fluid remebering last time "here..got extras for you..help you warm up I hope."

Loyal Gaian

Jack_Graves280
Chef Zeke LeDeltrie
Jack_Graves280

"Gonna get spoiled by me..deal.." he responded with a little chuckle as he took a moment pulling out a can of lighter fluid remebering last time "here..got extras for you..help you warm up I hope."
Meep's face turned a bit darker, blushing like mad at what Jack said. He took the lighter fluid and nodded. "It... it was getting low... should I get too cold and my fire go out... then my life would end... forever." He took a long drink from the container, smoke starting to come out his ears as a sign he was feeling better.

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07

"Guess it's a good thing me and Ashton didn't encounter him when we were trapped in the Ghost Zone, huh?" sweatdrop

She nodded. "He likes to collect rare things..mainly ghosts...though for the right price he could go after non-ghosts."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff