Cookies!

Really!? 0.23396674584323 23.4% [ 197 ]
Nom nom nom! 0.53681710213777 53.7% [ 452 ]
Gimmie! 0.229216152019 22.9% [ 193 ]
Total Votes:[ 842 ]

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
He turned and headed in the direction she had indicated earlier.
"Paying the Black Queen a visit? This should be interesting to see." 'Rin' said as he faded into view on a tree limb, with a grin on his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rin was walking through the streets of town with Zidane at his side. "Man, I owe Cloud big time for that favor." He said. He was cured of his zombification with some help.

Zidane laughed slightly. "If anything, you should be thanking Cosmos. If it weren't for her, we all wouldn't have met. Meet new friends while having to fight in that endless battle between good and evil."

"Though it would seem that your friend's got some daddy issues, though I'm glad he had what I needed." xp He rubbed the back of his head. "Though I couldn't help but notice that you guys seemed a bit...off. Is everything alright?"

He frowned for a moment. "I'm not exactly sure, but I have a feeling Cosmos is trying warn us of something. I've heard Chaos had already started to make his move. Even his warriors are already gathering."

Dan made an annoyed noise, but continued on his way.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
"Paying the Black Queen a visit? This should be interesting to see." 'Rin' said as he faded into view on a tree limb, with a grin on his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rin was walking through the streets of town with Zidane at his side. "Man, I owe Cloud big time for that favor." He said. He was cured of his zombification with some help.

Zidane laughed slightly. "If anything, you should be thanking Cosmos. If it weren't for her, we all wouldn't have met. Meet new friends while having to fight in that endless battle between good and evil."

"Though it would seem that your friend's got some daddy issues, though I'm glad he had what I needed." xp He rubbed the back of his head. "Though I couldn't help but notice that you guys seemed a bit...off. Is everything alright?"

He frowned for a moment. "I'm not exactly sure, but I have a feeling Cosmos is trying warn us of something. I've heard Chaos had already started to make his move. Even his warriors are already gathering."

He had noticed how Dan was continuing on his way, though the Cheshire Cat didn't seem to mind at all. "Like with the Queen of Hearts, she is aware of your presence. As of now, she is tracking you down."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So another cycle is going to start soon, eh?"

"Sounds that way. I've heard that both sides may have some new warriors among their ranks." Zidane shrugged before his expression turned serious. "However, it would seem that Chaos is also having his warriors take in apprentices. How they're doing it, no one even knows."

He raised an eyebrow. "Apprentices? I don't know which would be worse....a student that's going to become a clown or one that takes on your brother's fashion sense." He shuddered at the thought.

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He had noticed how Dan was continuing on his way, though the Cheshire Cat didn't seem to mind at all. "Like with the Queen of Hearts, she is aware of your presence. As of now, she is tracking you down."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sounds that way. I've heard that both sides may have some new warriors among their ranks." Zidane shrugged before his expression turned serious. "However, it would seem that Chaos is also having his warriors take in apprentices. How they're doing it, no one even knows."

He raised an eyebrow. "Apprentices? I don't know which would be worse....a student that's going to become a clown or one that takes on your brother's fashion sense." He shuddered at the thought.

"Then let them come." he growled.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was as if on cue, shadow-like creatures would emerge from the shadows before attempting to strike at Dan.

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was as if on cue, shadow-like creatures would emerge from the shadows before attempting to strike at Dan.

He swung his arm to send a wave of plasma energy at the shadows.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two of the creatures had melded into the ground to dodge the plasma energy as three of them were struck. One moved to attack Dan from behind while the other attempted to strike from the side.

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two of the creatures had melded into the ground to dodge the plasma energy as three of them were struck. One moved to attack Dan from behind while the other attempted to strike from the side.

He attempted to go intangible.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell

He was successful with becoming intangible, yet it was only for a brief moment. However, it was just enough for the shadow-like creatures to go through him harmlessly. They made a growling sound as they slowly circled around him.

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell

He was successful with becoming intangible, yet it was only for a brief moment. However, it was just enough for the shadow-like creatures to go through him harmlessly. They made a growling sound as they slowly circled around him.

He took a deep breath.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell

He took a deep breath.
Snarling, the creatures once again attempted to swipe their shadowy claws at Dan.

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell

He took a deep breath.
Snarling, the creatures once again attempted to swipe their shadowy claws at Dan.

He jumped back a little, then released a Ghostly Wail at the creatures.

Timely Phantom

The Wonderland Plot and the Sirea's Sickness plot has been moved to threads in the guild. As of today there has been a time skip to present day. Thank you.

Sirea Angelie's Husband

Shadowy Bookworm

10,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
First day of Fall and he was enjoying it on the roof of one of the buildings n town. He sat against a air conditioning unit and tuned his guitar.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
xXDanni PhantomXx
First day of Fall and he was enjoying it on the roof of one of the buildings n town. He sat against a air conditioning unit and tuned his guitar.
Xena was with Danni as he was enjoying the first day of Fall. She tilted her head slightly as she watched him tuned his guitar. "What you gonna play?"

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx
Xena was with Danni as he was enjoying the first day of Fall. She tilted her head slightly as she watched him tuned his guitar. "What you gonna play?"

"Dunno yet." he said still tuning the guitar.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff