26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
He chuckled. "You don't. What is it you want?"
She chuckled slightly before giving a smirk. "I'm certain you feel that same level of mistrust towards me." She said as she placed a finger under his chin. "A stranger from an outside world trapped in one foreign to him, and his only means of getting out rests on strangers he knows little of. And the question that rests in his mind is if whether or not he could put his trust in them. Afterall, an enemy could take advantage of such confusion." She chuckled again. "I'm certain you understand my own mistrust. I have a realm to rule, and the decisions I make are for the benefits of Wonderland's well-being. Who's to say that a stranger from an outside world wouldn't try to overthrow me or perhaps murder me in my sleep? As for what I want....I'm certain you've heard the warnings about the Jabberwocky?"

He scowled as she held her finger under her chin. "Let me guess...you want me to kill it." he said.
She smirked a bit from hearing his scowl. "No. I intend to tame it." She said. "However, the item needed was stolen from me by the Black Queen. And that's where you come in. If you can get it back for me, I'll help you get home. Deal?"

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
She chuckled slightly before giving a smirk. "I'm certain you feel that same level of mistrust towards me." She said as she placed a finger under his chin. "A stranger from an outside world trapped in one foreign to him, and his only means of getting out rests on strangers he knows little of. And the question that rests in his mind is if whether or not he could put his trust in them. Afterall, an enemy could take advantage of such confusion." She chuckled again. "I'm certain you understand my own mistrust. I have a realm to rule, and the decisions I make are for the benefits of Wonderland's well-being. Who's to say that a stranger from an outside world wouldn't try to overthrow me or perhaps murder me in my sleep? As for what I want....I'm certain you've heard the warnings about the Jabberwocky?"

He scowled as she held her finger under her chin. "Let me guess...you want me to kill it." he said.
She smirked a bit from hearing his scowl. "No. I intend to tame it." She said. "However, the item needed was stolen from me by the Black Queen. And that's where you come in. If you can get it back for me, I'll help you get home. Deal?"

"Fine." he said snatching back and away. "Where do I go?"

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell

"The Black Queen's castle lies to the east of here." She said, pointing east. "However, there is one other thing before you go...."

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell

"The Black Queen's castle lies to the east of here." She said, pointing east. "However, there is one other thing before you go...."

"What?" he asked.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Dan Schatz Maxwell
"What?" he asked.
"What will you give up to ensure that you wouldn't run away at the first chance you get?" She asked as she looked at him in the eyes.

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
"What?" he asked.
"What will you give up to ensure that you wouldn't run away at the first chance you get?" She asked as she looked at him in the eyes.

"I don't have anything." he said.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
"What?" he asked.

"Really? You have nothing in your possession that you value? What you have, you can give up easily?" She asked.

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
"What?" he asked.

"Really? You have nothing in your possession that you value? What you have, you can give up easily?" She asked.

"I didn't say that. What I have I'm not willing to give you unless you want this dinner jacket." he said with a shrug.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
"What?" he asked.

"I didn't say that. What I have I'm not willing to give you unless you want this dinner jacket." he said with a shrug.
"Though isn't it the one you're unwilling to give that makes it more interesting? The more valuable it is, the more ensuring that you would indeed return." She said as she tilted her head slightly. "I would assume that you would do the same if you were in my position. If you are as mistrusting as I am, then I would give up something in equal value to be fair."

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
"What?" he asked.

"Though isn't it the one you're unwilling to give that makes it more interesting? The more valuable it is, the more ensuring that you would indeed return." She said as she tilted her head slightly. "I would assume that you would do the same if you were in my position. If you are as mistrusting as I am, then I would give up something in equal value to be fair."

He frowned, then heaved a sigh before taking out the earrings Xena had given him and handing them to her.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell

He frowned, then heaved a sigh before taking out the earrings Xena had given him and handing them to her.
She took a moment to look at the earrings as he handed them to her. "Nice earrings you got there." She said before she would take off the choker from around her neck then would hand it to Dan. "You can have your earrings back when you return."

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell

She took a moment to look at the earrings as he handed them to her. "Nice earrings you got there." She said before she would take off the choker from around her neck then would hand it to Dan. "You can have your earrings back when you return."

"Alright then. I'm off." Dan said stuffing the choker in his jacket pocket.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell

She gave a nod. "Good luck." She said as she watched him.

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell

She gave a nod. "Good luck." She said as she watched him.

He turned and headed in the direction she had indicated earlier.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Dan Schatz Maxwell
He turned and headed in the direction she had indicated earlier.
"Paying the Black Queen a visit? This should be interesting to see." 'Rin' said as he faded into view on a tree limb, with a grin on his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rin was walking through the streets of town with Zidane at his side. "Man, I owe Cloud big time for that favor." He said. He was cured of his zombification with some help.

Zidane laughed slightly. "If anything, you should be thanking Cosmos. If it weren't for her, we all wouldn't have met. Meet new friends while having to fight in that endless battle between good and evil."

"Though it would seem that your friend's got some daddy issues, though I'm glad he had what I needed." xp He rubbed the back of his head. "Though I couldn't help but notice that you guys seemed a bit...off. Is everything alright?"

He frowned for a moment. "I'm not exactly sure, but I have a feeling Cosmos is trying warn us of something. I've heard Chaos had already started to make his move. Even his warriors are already gathering."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff