Total Votes:[ 842 ]

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell

"Don't think my powers are as strong." he said.
"We'll find a way to fix this." She said as she gently rubbed his cheek. "I know we will."

"Yeah." he said placing a hand over hers.
She smiled a bit to him as her ears twitched a bit, continuing to rub his cheek.

He just smiled.
"Guess I should check up with your other wounds, eh?" She tilted her head a bit. "Gotta make sure those didn't get infected as well."

"Oh. Ok." he said nodding as he headed out of Xena's room and over to the room Danni and Sirea normally shared.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell

She smiled a bit to him as her ears twitched a bit, continuing to rub his cheek.

He just smiled.
"Guess I should check up with your other wounds, eh?" She tilted her head a bit. "Gotta make sure those didn't get infected as well."

"Oh. Ok." he said nodding as he headed out of Xena's room and over to the room Danni and Sirea normally shared.
Picking up the jar from before, she stepped out of the room before taking a moment to peek into Zelda's room to check up on her before she followed Dan into the room she and Danni had shared.

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell

He just smiled.

Picking up the jar from before, she stepped out of the room before taking a moment to peek into Zelda's room to check up on her before she followed Dan into the room she and Danni had shared.

He sat down on the bed and pulled off his shirt so she could get to the wounds.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell

He just smiled.

She walked over to him after he pulled off his shirt and started to clean out his wounds as checked for infections. The ones that were infected, she did the same like with how she took care of the wound on Dan's neck.

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell

He just smiled.

She walked over to him after he pulled off his shirt and started to clean out his wounds as checked for infections. The ones that were infected, she did the same like with how she took care of the wound on Dan's neck.

"A blender for Christmas. Expect it." Dan said nodding.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell

She chuckled a bit. "Perhaps you'll thank me again?" She said.

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell

"We'll see."

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell

"We'll see."
She gave a nod just as she got finished tending to his wounds. "There we go."

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell

"We'll see."

"Than.......cheater." he said chuckling.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell

"We'll see."

She smirked a bit. "I knew you'll thank me again." She chuckled while having a triumphant look before she kissed his cheek.

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Hana floated through the hallways singing. "This is the song that doesn't end. It just goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it not knowing what it was. And they'll continue singing it forever just because, this is the song that doesn't end..." She just kept repeating the same lyrics over and over.

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell

"We'll see."

She smirked a bit. "I knew you'll thank me again." She chuckled while having a triumphant look before she kissed his cheek.

He smiled a little, then heard singing. "What the ********]

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Dan Schatz Maxwell
He smiled a little, then heard singing. "What the ******** smiled a bit before her ears twitched from hearing the singing as well. "It's just Hana. What's with the singing all of a sudden?"

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
He smiled a little, then heard singing. "What the ******** smiled a bit before her ears twitched from hearing the singing as well. "It's just Hana. What's with the singing all of a sudden?"

"I have no idea."

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell

"I have no idea."
"Well as long as she doesn't wake up Zelda, it's all good." She said as she sat on the bed beside him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff