Gimmie! 0.229216152019 22.9% [ 193 ]
Total Votes:[ 842 ]

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Jack_Graves280
Gives a nod "God it..alright..now to see if we can hunt ourselves a beast.." he spoke as he nodded "You hang on for Danni and the kids, alright? Know your boys other half, regardless of absentminded he can be is out there bleeding for ya.." he took a moment to take a moent to focus and sniff the air he was looking to find himself magic siguanture..
She gave a nod before she shifted back to normal. "You think so?" She tilted her head a bit before she watched him sniff the air.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

She laughed as she watched Dan get hit by the axe blades. "I'm going to enjoy this. Though despite the outcome, there is no getting out of here. Dead or alive." Her ears then twitched when she heard Danni. "Why do you think your counterpart there came here in the first place? He came to find her. Of course the last time she was here was through a dream."
Sirea Angelie
Jack_Graves280
Gives a nod "God it..alright..now to see if we can hunt ourselves a beast.." he spoke as he nodded "You hang on for Danni and the kids, alright? Know your boys other half, regardless of absentminded he can be is out there bleeding for ya.." he took a moment to take a moent to focus and sniff the air he was looking to find himself magic siguanture..
She gave a nod before she shifted back to normal. "You think so?" She tilted her head a bit before she watched him sniff the air.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

She laughed as she watched Dan get hit by the axe blades. "I'm going to enjoy this. Though despite the outcome, there is no getting out of here. Dead or alive." Her ears then twitched when she heard Danni. "Why do you think your counterpart there came here in the first place? He came to find her. Of course the last time she was here was through a dream."

"I think so.." he responded as he disappered, he was on his way looking out for the beast.she discribed.

Sirea Angelie's Husband

Shadowy Bookworm

10,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Jack_Graves280
xXDanni PhantomXx
Jack_Graves280
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx

He was slashed by Cloud, but was able to dodge Kain, though his arm did get a slight gash in it. The axe from behind missed and landed in front of him. Dan had enough time to think of what a pitty it was that it didn't hit one of the crystal creatures just as Danni come with a yell from the trapdoor that appeared above and slammed straight down on top of Dan sending them into a heap on the ground. "GAH! YOU IDIOT! GET OFF ME!"

"Don't blame me! You're boyfriend helped!"

"Dumbass! Don't blame him! You can fly! You could have caught yourself mid air!" Dan yelled shoving Danni off.

".......Oh yeah....."

"Idiot."
'Cloud' and 'Kain' had noticed the axe before they both noticed Danni landing on top of Dan. He would charge toward Dan before he would jump up into the air with his blade up above his head. He would then bring the blade down to slash at him.

'Kain' looked at the axe for a moment before looking looking in the direction as to where it came from.

Oh ho! So the other shows up while the fox and the other child is left behind? Such love. Nephry's voice said. So tell me, Danni. How is she holding up?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sirea slowly came downstairs, with a blanket wrapped around her. However, it wasn't doing her any good since she was still feeling cold. She looked around a bit before she would make her way to the kitchen.

Dan summoned Shatter Spike and used it to block Cloud's sword. "I'm getting tired of you crystal fakes......die like good little glass beings." he growled as he swung Shatter Spike in an attempt to break the crystal being.

((1-5 miss 6-10 hit.))

He heard the two behind him. "I'm not a minion you dipshits!" he yelled to the two.

"What have you done now, Nephry!?" Danni growled. He then smirked a little. "You honestly think I'd leave them completely unprotected? Even though she might not like someone, doesn't mean they can't help in her protection."

The brothers steped foward one speaking up "the fox woman does have a point." one brother spoke the other finishing his setnance "You being marked means you've agreed to be the demi-gods minion..." "but let us stop talking..we do have to carve you for our own." with that they pair charged, axe's rased..they ingoring everyone else to get to Dan.

((two rolls, 1-5: their swipes though powerful come short of Dan, making them easy to dodge. 6-10: The blade strikes and bites into Dan's materal form))

Dan grinned at having shattered the crystal Cloud only to let out a cry as he was hit by the axe blades.

"Dammit, Nephry! You got her again!? Give her back or I'll have Dan......." he stopped when he heard Dan cry out. "Dan!" he exclaimed before firing off plasma blasts at the two brothers.

One brother took the blunt of the blasts, the armor absorbing most of it as one looked up..noting the other Danni..pausing "brother..he looks like the target.." The other looked back "Curious.." One spoke up "well..it is not fair..two on one." The other brother nodded "true brother..we shall feed on his blood too.." With that they split..one brother focused on Danni approching with his weapon ready while the other took a second swing at Dan.

((odd: the axe misses Dan, his over confidence leaving him open ./Even: Yet again the blade strikes home.))

"I don't have blood! I have ecto!" Danni exclaimed before throwing more blasts at the two. He heard Nephry. "Give me back my daughter!"

Dan cried out again, this time almost hitting the ground. He tried to move away from the axe wielding man. "********]
xXDanni PhantomXx
Jack_Graves280
xXDanni PhantomXx
Jack_Graves280
xXDanni PhantomXx

Dan summoned Shatter Spike and used it to block Cloud's sword. "I'm getting tired of you crystal fakes......die like good little glass beings." he growled as he swung Shatter Spike in an attempt to break the crystal being.

((1-5 miss 6-10 hit.))

He heard the two behind him. "I'm not a minion you dipshits!" he yelled to the two.

"What have you done now, Nephry!?" Danni growled. He then smirked a little. "You honestly think I'd leave them completely unprotected? Even though she might not like someone, doesn't mean they can't help in her protection."

The brothers steped foward one speaking up "the fox woman does have a point." one brother spoke the other finishing his setnance "You being marked means you've agreed to be the demi-gods minion..." "but let us stop talking..we do have to carve you for our own." with that they pair charged, axe's rased..they ingoring everyone else to get to Dan.

((two rolls, 1-5: their swipes though powerful come short of Dan, making them easy to dodge. 6-10: The blade strikes and bites into Dan's materal form))

Dan grinned at having shattered the crystal Cloud only to let out a cry as he was hit by the axe blades.

"Dammit, Nephry! You got her again!? Give her back or I'll have Dan......." he stopped when he heard Dan cry out. "Dan!" he exclaimed before firing off plasma blasts at the two brothers.

One brother took the blunt of the blasts, the armor absorbing most of it as one looked up..noting the other Danni..pausing "brother..he looks like the target.." The other looked back "Curious.." One spoke up "well..it is not fair..two on one." The other brother nodded "true brother..we shall feed on his blood too.." With that they split..one brother focused on Danni approching with his weapon ready while the other took a second swing at Dan.

((odd: the axe misses Dan, his over confidence leaving him open ./Even: Yet again the blade strikes home.))

"I don't have blood! I have ecto!" Danni exclaimed before throwing more blasts at the two. He heard Nephry. "Give me back my daughter!"

Dan cried out again, this time almost hitting the ground. He tried to move away from the axe wielding man. "********]

The brother raised his blade as the ectoshots hit him..this time his unarmored head was dinged..he stumbled a bit looking to Danni "..seems the other is still operating..at least he shall be a challange." the two brothers moved to converge on Danni, blades ready

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
xXDanni PhantomXx

Dan cried out again, this time almost hitting the ground. He tried to move away from the axe wielding man. "******** wish I had some popcorn right now." She said then tilted her head slightly. "That's actually a tempting thought...bringing an innocent child in the middle of a fight. Hmm..." She would look at the brothers as they seemed to have focused their attack on Danni. "What do you guys think? Want to add the daughter of these two to the list?"

From a distance, Sephiroth was watching the fight with a hint of interest in his eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Jack had disappeared, she would go into the kitchen to fix herself a bowl of hot soup.
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx

Dan cried out again, this time almost hitting the ground. He tried to move away from the axe wielding man. "******** wish I had some popcorn right now." She said then tilted her head slightly. "That's actually a tempting thought...bringing an innocent child in the middle of a fight. Hmm..." She would look at the brothers as they seemed to have focused their attack on Danni. "What do you guys think? Want to add the daughter of these two to the list?"

From a distance, Sephiroth was watching the fight with a hint of interest in his eyes.

They ingored her..they were intent on the kill now..esepcally the brother that was wounded from the shot to the head.>

Sirea Angelie's Husband

Shadowy Bookworm

10,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Jack_Graves280
xXDanni PhantomXx
Jack_Graves280
xXDanni PhantomXx
Jack_Graves280
xXDanni PhantomXx

((1-5 miss 6-10 hit.))

The brother raised his blade as the ectoshots hit him..this time his unarmored head was dinged..he stumbled a bit looking to Danni "..seems the other is still operating..at least he shall be a challange." the two brothers moved to converge on Danni, blades ready

Danni back flipped away before landing a few yards from them and taking a deep breath.

Dan struggled to move away and get back up. He then looked at Nephry. "Don't do something.....you'll regret."

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
xXDanni PhantomXx
Jack_Graves280
xXDanni PhantomXx
Jack_Graves280
xXDanni PhantomXx

Danni back flipped away before landing a few yards from them and taking a deep breath.

Dan struggled to move away and get back up. He then looked at Nephry. "Don't do something.....you'll regret."
Smirking a bit, she would jump down with an attempt to kick Dan down to the ground. "I can never regret."
xXDanni PhantomXx
Jack_Graves280
xXDanni PhantomXx
Jack_Graves280
xXDanni PhantomXx

and like madmen the presuse, screaming out in rage axes rase, he was some paces ahead of them but the presuded like rabid hunting dogs..

xXDanni PhantomXx generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 9!

Sirea Angelie's Husband

Shadowy Bookworm

10,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx
Jack_Graves280
xXDanni PhantomXx
Jack_Graves280
xXDanni PhantomXx

Smirking a bit, she would jump down with an attempt to kick Dan down to the ground. "I can never regret."

"Hmph......." Dan grunted as he was kicked to the ground. He then looked at her. "Go ahead and bring the child if you want. Serve all three of us up to these a** holes." he growled as he tried to push himself up.

Danni released a ghostly wail at the two in an attempt to do damage, throw them backwards and maybe disorient them.

((1-5 miss 6-10 hit.))
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx
Jack_Graves280
xXDanni PhantomXx

"Hmph......." Dan grunted as he was kicked to the ground. He then looked at her. "Go ahead and bring the child if you want. Serve all three of us up to these a** holes." he growled as he tried to push himself up.

Danni released a ghostly wail at the two in an attempt to do damage, throw them backwards and maybe disorient them.

((1-5 miss 6-10 hit.))

Charging directly at him without heed, they took the full blast of the wail..the strength of it caused the pair stumble back clucnhing their ears shaking their heads like wild animals...they stumbled back and glared..very clear their disornation was over what their target would be..

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx
Jack_Graves280
xXDanni PhantomXx

((1-5 miss 6-10 hit.))
She would attempt to stomp her foot down on Dan's chest. "It wouldn't really matter. They're trapped in this labyrinth of a forest regardless if all three of you were served to them. Even the two of you." She said before she extend her claws and pointed them inches away from his throat. "Perhaps I should break your limbs again."

xXDanni PhantomXx generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 10!

Sirea Angelie's Husband

Shadowy Bookworm

10,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Jack_Graves280
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx
Jack_Graves280
xXDanni PhantomXx

((1-5 miss 6-10 hit.))

Charging directly at him without heed, they took the full blast of the wail..the strength of it caused the pair stumble back clucnhing their ears shaking their heads like wild animals...they stumbled back and glared..very clear their disornation was over what their target would be..

Since Dan had Shatter Spike, Danni made a bow and arrow appear. He then knocked an arrow and aimed at one of the two. "Plasma Sniper!" he exclaimed letting the plasmic arrow fly.

((1-5 miss 6-10 hit.))

@Nephry: Dan went intangible and stayed that way for a few moments to try and recover causing her to miss and not have anything to point her claws at.
xXDanni PhantomXx
Jack_Graves280
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx

((1-5 miss 6-10 hit.))

Since Dan had Shatter Spike, Danni made a bow and arrow appear. He then knocked an arrow and aimed at one of the two. "Plasma Sniper!" he exclaimed letting the plasmic arrow fly.

((1-5 miss 6-10 hit.))

@Nephry: Dan went intangible and stayed that way for a few moments to try and recover causing her to miss and not have anything to point her claws at.

The shot rang true and shot through the mans throat stumbling down to the ground letting out a pained gurgle..the brother of him almost immdely snapped out of his bloodrage to go to his side as he lets out a spit of curses moving to stauch the bleeding and heal his brother as the pair began to break off..very clear even for the mad men their brotherhood was stronger then their fear of their master one spoke up "..you will pay for this ghost..in the blood and skulls of your loved ones.."

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
xXDanni PhantomXx
Jack_Graves280
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx

((1-5 miss 6-10 hit.))

((1-5 miss 6-10 hit.))

"You ghosts and your intangibility." She shook her head a bit before she took a few steps backwards into the forest, seeming to be disappearing into the shadows.

Sephiroth leaned his back against a tree as he watched the whole thing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff