Devoted Doll

26,240 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

☼๑۩۞۩๑☼ Ѧѷɨʂ Lɸʁҿᾒʂ ☼๑۩۞۩๑☼

Current Outfit:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Avis was walking down the street in middle of the night. She couldn't sleep, so the girl figured she'd go for a walk. There was also a place she'd heard of and wanted to check out. So she figured she go see it on her walk. As she reached the run down looking place, Avis looked it over. "Hmm... looks a bit run down..", she said aloud to herself. As she spoke, a little head popped out of her pouch. Feeling the pouch rustle a bit, the girl looked down and smiled.

"Evenin' Merlin. Had a good nap?", she asked as she pet the animal's head. The baby raccoon licked her fingers and nuzzled at her hand. Avis smiled and looked up, freezing up a bit in a bit of surprise. She had nearly walked face first into the door. The girl let out a sigh as she shook her head. As she opened the door, Avis looked around a bit as she walked over to the bar. She ran her fingers through her hair as she sat herself down on a stool. "Hmm... What to get...", she asked herself.

Health: ۞۞۞۞۞
Mood: Restless
With: Merlin and a few other people
Where: Some crappy looking bar
Relationship Status: Does it matter?

жΩ ☼๑۩۞۩๑☼ Ωж

Dangerous Businessman

The man chose not to test him, wise decision. Bishop however was no racer, and wouldn't likely challenge him directly, but he would drive if challenged as opposed to offered. Granted he was a good driver, he was no pro. Fighting and Hustling were his professions, not driving. He would good at getting what he wanted, nothing more, nothing less. As for his accent, they'd enjoy fishing for a concept of origin. The thick Russian accent kissed with that North American Slum City thug accent. His story was as strange as his accent, though his Russian was pretty damn clear.

"Lemme tell ya' ladies, I ran m'own club. An' in my club, ******** ain't gotta' wait fo' service. Ya' sit at th'bar, within' five seconds ya' git served. Simple."

M
oments like these almost made him sorry he got married. Seeing one man around a nice little handful of babes was encouraging for the man inside him, Though he would remain faithful to his wife. He knew he was lucky to have a woman as kind, loving, and beautiful as his Sweet Cici, and he would do nothing to jeopardize what they had. But if he was single, it was needless to say he would have been aiming for a minaj by the end of the night. Perhaps he should call out some of his home boys that would be looking for such things...or maybe he should give them a chance before writing this party off as lesser being that he would force into doing as his will commanded. Besides, that silver haired broad got a fire behind them gold eyes. Shorty was definitely not human, but that wouldn't intimidate The Russian Meta. No, him and his cronies were all souped up, ready to face any of the world of supernatural creatures around them.

"I know ya' don' carry Ryncol 'cause tha's m's**t. So lemme ask ya', wha's good? Wha' ya' got t' offer I can't find nowhere else?"

stillnohero's Husband

Toothsome Reveler

Just like a shark I will tear you apart...
you wont even know what you did...

User Image

█████████████████████████xx𝕂𝕒𝕚 𝕃𝕠𝕦𝕧𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕖xx█████████████████████████

Kai did not seem terribly impressed, as the man stood up, eyes still locked on her as he spoke to someone Takashi.
One pale eyebrow arched in response to his posturing, the corner of her lips flickering into the faintest shadow of a grin.
She should have been taller, to keep standing toe to toe - er. so to speak. there was a bar between them after all - with someone whose posture and demeanor was custom built to be aggressive. Mohawk might not have been 12 feet tall, but he had a good 10 inches on her, and those inches tend to count when you're staring people down.
Still, the little wolf didnt seem to waver, standing exactly where she had been with her legs braced as solidly as if she grew out of the ground itself, hands still fisted on her hips in an unimpressed sort of way.
Her eyes scanned him once as he stood up and gave her a decent view of everything from the waist up, taking in everything from the hair and the leather, the lack of shirt and the weapons he wore. At least the ones she could see.

Behind her, Michi huffed and puffed about his rudeness, but still offered to get him a drink and Kai half wondered if she intended to spit in it, in the process. Bless her heart. The kid was...feisty, Kai had to give her that; but it didnt take her long before she was off again, darting away with all the energy of a kitten, to try and silence her beau's overzealous challenges.
Once more, the wolfs lips flickered with a grin she tried to fight.
"Lemme tell ya' ladies, I ran m'own club. An' in my club, ******** ain't gotta' wait fo' service. Ya' sit at th'bar, within' five seconds ya' git served. Simple."
"Yes yes, Im sure your place was an absolute paragon of efficie-" Kai started, and then...stopped, blinking at the man in a sort of mounting incredulity. "...man what the hell is up with your teeth? Is that...what the hell you got metal on your teeth for?"
Was this another small city gang thing she didnt understand, like wearing your pants around your ankles, and spit shining your sneakers?
She'd have to ask Marcus, that bouncy little street ******** would know...
"....So lemme ask ya', wha's good? Wha' ya' got t' offer I can't find nowhere else?"

Kai blinked, her attention returning to the mans face rather than being focused almost soley on the improbability of his bedazzled teeth by the promise of business in his words.
"House Special." She replied, turning her back on the man to hit a button on the register that popped the drawer out with a soft chime. A slide of her claws popped the cash tray out of the drawer ever so slightly, so she could lift it up and reach underneath to find a small, innocuous looking key. "Winters Kiss." she explained as she popped the drawer closed again with her hip, letting the cashregister lock until she hit the proper sequence of buttons to open it once more. "I can guran-damn-tee you ain't had anything like it before - And you ain't gonna find it anywhere else, either. Tell you what" the wolf added, as she crossed her arms under her chest, absently passing the key finger over finger in one hand. "You siddown and quit hollerin all bossy-like, maybe peace tie all that metal you're bringin' in to my place, maybe I can get you a sample."

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...and I'll try to spare you the pain of my jaws
...but it's just in my nature to rip and to shred

Dangerous Businessman

OOC: Let's just note I'm a little 'messed up'. You should set a post order for me, or better yet just tell me who to post after and I'll keep up easier. sweatdrop Just in an active kind of mood tonight, feeling this new story starting out.

Dangerous Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Maxwell Brooks

Location:The Alibi. Mood:Slightly aggravated. Company:The Alibi Patrons.

User Image
Maxwell took his hands off of the counter to place them at his side as he walked over to stand in front of the red headed female who was asking herself what she wanted. If needed, he would help her choose something that would suit her mood. He gave his politest smile before speaking. "Welcome to The Alibi. My name is Maxwell. How may I serve you?" The crimson eyed man asked in his usual light voice, and proper tone that carried over the noises of the bar.

"If you have not decided yet, I will gladly wait until you have." The polite bartender took a step back as he waited for the woman to decide. He placed his hands together behind his back as he waited patiently. Patience was one of his strong suits. He had no problem standing there for the next hour as he waited for her to decide. It was simply how he was built. Before he became the quiet, patient Maxwell he was known as another name. The man he was before was quick tempered, and impatient. He wasn't the type to be taken advantage of, and he didn't take any crap from anyone because he needed to be that person.

Quote:
XxAvis_LorensxX

Devoted Doll

26,240 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
[[Ooc: Just throwing this out there in case. Quote me to let me know you're responding. I'm a bit all over gaia tonight >.< ]]
        User Image
        User Image

Location: Ohhhh. Immorality Emotion: Slightly Amused Wearing:
        From Russia, With Love Current Status: On Guard OCC:

Hiroshima was in her head.
        Lengthy pale fingers lifted slowly, applying minor bouts of pressure to her pounding mind. Along with the striking pain now attaching itself to her membrane, it occurred to the high class whore that she had yet to get drunk. This would not do. Not. Do. The very thought of her loss only caused the bass to turn up, and her fragile little mind to explode. Unless…
        ”You.” A husky whisper demanded, a shiny black nail pointing to the male bartender who offered up the lot of a cold drink. Her green eyes narrowed, a predator in the woods, as the Russian woman continued to speak. ”You offer drink? I partake. Wine. Now.” With the last syllable diving from the pale pink smile, the beauty waited for a response. Oh that’s right.
        ”Please.”

Oh her father would be proud. For once in the life of the crime ring princess, she said please. A mental eye roll rattled along with the migraine coming forth. This was exactly why she never left her own brothel. Most whores never needed to mind their manners. Unfortunately, it was a genetic Russian trait, if not a pseudo one, to be demanding and angry. Not that Doll was trying. In all honesty, the stringed puppet was attempting to be nice. But that was much easier when she was inebriated, and when those around her fell to her dictatorship. Haha, Doll the Dictator, conquering people since her rebirth as a toy. The very idea caused her dimples to grace the pale of her face, and the stitches to open once more. The perfect tagline for a perfect lady.
        But at least she was trying.
        She slowly made her way to the counter, a pressed smile, being delivered to those who remained seated, and standing around the establishment. Such a pretty girl, such a waste the way her eyes moved from one soul to another, never taking true notice in anything but the possibility of threats. Life happened to be that way where she was from. Because after all, if one were to lose their sense of stability and let those walls down…..Well, even Rome Fell eventually, right?
        But nether less, Doll decided she would remain polite, or as close to it as she could, until such a time was needed to where she could no longer stand to smile. Bouncing red victory rolls paused, as she pulled out a bar stool and sat down. Following the conversation between her new acquaintances, she listened and waited for her drink. However, track was lost and the marionette found her attention being taken too a loose string behind her pastel kneecap. With minor surgery to preform herself, she asked again, as nice as she could. ”Change Order. Something strong. Ever clear work best.” The slaughtered English came out in the best way she knew how, with items like articles and possessions dropping value. ”Room possibly. No know yet.” Sugary sweet voice, the prostitute continued to poke around her stitched flesh. When streaks of red graced her fingertips, she could only smile and continue. ”Room Defiantly.”

stillnohero's Husband

Toothsome Reveler

ImNoHero

(( rofl - dude I have no idea.
xD
That one was my fault though, for hitting submit instead of preview, I usually try to check to see if someone posted before i could get mine up.
I'll try to keep an eye on it, and we should be fine, theres no real hard set post order at the moment i dont think. ))
Heidi watched the man talking to everyone, before looking at the white haired woman, and shot her a friendly smile. "May I have a glass of wine please?" She liked the white haired woman, she seemed nice and felt they could be good friends if Heidi made the effort. Heidi pushed herself up from the bar and looked around. There were quite a few people who she could talk to, if she was interested; but who knew who she would try to start a conversation with, with the way she chose out the a*****e she sat next too.

Devoted Doll

26,240 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

☼๑۩۞۩๑☼ Ѧѷɨʂ Lɸʁҿᾒʂ ☼๑۩۞۩๑☼

Current Outfit:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Just as she had asked herself the question, she heard a voice come from behind the bar. A bit of a smile spread across her face. "Damn, he looks pretty young to be a bartender..", she thought to herself as she raised a brow. Avis took a bit of a breath before answering. "Hmm.. I guess a glass of straight gin would be fine. And some milk for my friend." As she mentioned her 'friend', the baby raccoon scurried out of the pouch and climbed up to her shoulder. Fumbling a bit as he did.

Health: ۞۞۞۞۞
Mood: A bit shocked
With: People at the bar
Where: Some run down looking place
Relationship Status: Does it matter?

жΩ ☼๑۩۞۩๑☼ Ωж

One Truth Prevails2184

Dangerous Businessman

Another woman entering the bar? OH wait, he had seen this one before, another red headed Russian. This pleased him seeing as to how last time he failed to get his offer to tie strings business wise between her line of work and his. They could benefit each other. Perhaps herself and any girls that work with her could practically serve as spies of any sort or even just service his boys for free in exchange for their protection. Yeah, the Meta had a urge to add Pimping to his list of vice even if he wasn't full out pimping. The ideal was funny enough. Looking back to Kai he would grin wider, exposing the fang tipped canines on the top jaw, each fang tip hosting a tiny diamond in them. These gems were secretly magical ones, used to block any sort of mental or psionic attacks against his mind. Though his lifestyle was the biggest reason for his teeth. One reason being swag, the other being a history of violence.

"I needed sum' mo' durable teeth after gettin' m' pearly whites knocked outta' m'mouf...heh, not like this s**t ain't way betta'."

H
e mused before offering her his joint. Even if she didn't want to smoke it, he urged her to take it for a moment. If she refused he would set it on the counter top while he unfastened his utility belt, all his gear coming off with the simple action. Placing the belt on the counter, he'd let the silver haired woman do as she pleased with them.

"Winter's kiss huh? I'll try it, but uh, I still need a drink yea'?"

Dangerous Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Maxwell Brooks

Location:The Alibi. Mood:Content. Company:Patrons of The Alibi.

User Image
Maxwell nodded to the woman with the Russian accent, and broken english which he thought was odd. He walked over towards the wine rack to pick out a bottle that he thought she might like, but then all of the sudden he heard something about vodka. That was more like it, a strong drink for a strong accent. Maxwell smiled, and stepped to the right to reach up for a bottle of everclear original. "A very good choice."

The crimson eyed man turned back, sitting the bottle down on the counter before taking a shot glass from below the bar top. He opened the bottle, twisting the cap off to make it spin when it hit the counter. He picked the bottle up with his left hand, and spun it around in his hand before pouring the woman a shot. "If you would like a larger glass, please let me know." He stood waiting to pour another shot when she commented about not knowing if she would take a room. After setting down the bottle of vodka, the pale skinned man turned around to walk towards the edge of the bar, grabbing her a room key. He returned with it quickly, placing it beside the shot glass. "If you require anything else, please let me know. My name is Maxwell."

He turned to the red headed woman, and nodded before turning back around to scan the shelves for a good bottle of gin. He spotted a bottle of Hayman's, and grabbed it to place it on the bar behind him. Maxwell turned around to get her a glass from under the counter, placing it on the bar top. "I will get the milk from the kitchen." Maxwell opened the bottle of gin, and turned it upside down. He tossed it up in the air, watching it flow into the glass without splashing. When the bottle dropped into his hand, the glass was full. Maxwell turned it up, and sat it down on the counter.

Quote:
XxAvis_LorensxX

stillnohero's Husband

Toothsome Reveler

Just like a shark I will tear you apart...
you wont even know what you did...

User Image

█████████████████████████xx𝕂𝕒𝕚 𝕃𝕠𝕦𝕧𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕖xx█████████████████████████

"Of course, darlin." Kai offered to Heidi with a faint smile, turning to grab a wine glass from where they hung by their delicate stems above the bar. A bottle was fished from under the counter, and Kai poured the glass with all the quick efficiency of someone well used to doing so. Granted, she didnt do it with quite as much flair as Maxwell did, nearby - gold eyes were draw to the flash of light against glass as he tossed the bottle high in the air, letting it pour neatly down before catching it again without a drop spilled.
Now that was gorram impressive.
She'd have applauded if she didnt have her hands full.
"Here you go, love." she said, sliding the glass and the still mostly full bottle in Heidi's direction so she could refill it herself it there wasnt someone around to do so for her. "Just holler if you need anything else."

A soft 'clunk' of something hitting the counter drew her attention, and she glanced over with surprise as she saw Mohawk laying a belt on the counter top. She blinked her surprise, having honestly not expected him to relinquish anything, and she found herself reaching for the joint that was offered to her without comment - it had just been that sort of day, really.
The wolf took a long drag from the joint, the smoke burning down deep into her chest, as she passed it back and picked up the belt. She made sure to let Mohawk see exactly where she placed it behind the counter.
She wanted to keep weapons under wraps as much as possible, but the man had been kind enough to hand them over without a fight, and it was...well, it was rude to hide peoples s**t from them.
Smoke streamed out from the side of her mouth in a soft sigh as she exhaled and replaced the smoke with clean air.
Kai's poisons of choice were liquor and nicotine, not pot, but the act of inhaling smoke -any smoke- for the first time in several house was enough to ease some tension out from between her shoulder blades.
"What'chu want to drink then, love?" she asked him when she was done storing his weapons. "And which way you want your kiss?" she added, amusement creeping back into her voice. "Fast, or slow?"

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...and I'll try to spare you the pain of my jaws
...but it's just in my nature to rip and to shred

Dangerous Businessman

"The lady down ther' hit th'nail on th'ead pretty good. Evercler' straight."

H
e ordered nice and simple. This order would hint at how not so normal he was on a small scale. Everclear held a label warning ordering users not to drink it straight. Though the s**t he was use too was stronger, by like 10 times easy. The s**t he drank literally burned a hole in a human's stomach after melting their esophagus. Yet Bishop consumed it like water. As for the comment of the kiss, he felt like he had received yet another dry flirt. It was innate behavior to return the favor, though he really meant nothing by it.

"I'll take it slow, I ain't no minute man."

H
e mused into a chuckle before hitting his joint again. He inhaled deeply and held in the smoke for a moment before exhaling slowly. Simply waiting for his order.

OOC: I'm crashing for the night, just leave my guy idle at the bar until I return.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff