Welcome to Gaia! ::

Charming is done being passive aggressive.

Yay! 1 100.0% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 21 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 140 141 142 > >> >>> »|

Rooker's Waifu

Questionable Noob

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        Oh hello there, how can I help you today?

The kiss Dax left on the back of her neck sent slight shivers down her spine, and also caused her face to flush slightly. She smiled to the water in front of her, setting aside the clean spatula and pulling out another bowl. Softly, she began to hum a tune under her breath when she heard Ari come into the kitchen.
              "Oh, yeah. Sure, if you could come start drying the dishes on the counter, that'd be great." She nodded her head to the piled bowls, pots, pans, and random other dishes she had cleaned already. They were just sitting there air drying but an extra set of hands to dry them quicker by towel would be nice. That way she could re-open the cafe to customers.

Rooker's Waifu

Questionable Noob

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
[I meant that Sohalia would talk to Dax and make sure he agreed with Margaret and Sohalia going. Go ahead and respond to Dax.

Also, don't worry about a post style. I've got you covered. smile ]

Hilarious Gawker

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Regular 100
A r i a n n o n a

Ari skipped in happily and took her station next to Sohalia.
                    "I like working here. It's so comfortable. Peachy misses me though. I I'm gone more than a few hours he tears up the house" She laughed softly. "I had to put everything upstairs and stick a chair under the door handled. She shook her head grinning at the thought of the mischievous cub.

Rooker's Waifu

Questionable Noob

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

"Tell me about Peachy, Ari." Sohalia glanced over to the girl as she finished up with the rest of the silverware and drained the water from the sink. Ari was an interesting girl but Sohalia didn't know much of her. Perhaps this was a good time for them to get to know one another while Dax and Margaret where gone, when they left anyway. She reached up and turned the faucet on, rinsing her hands as she used the sprayer to hose down the kitchen ware in the rinsing sink.
              "Also, I ordered a uniform for you. It should be here in a day or two."

[Sekrits, Fush. ;P ]

Hilarious Gawker

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Regular 100
A r i a n n o n a

Ariannona beamed. She loved almost nothing more than babbling about the baby bear.
                    "I've had him for a few months. He's so smart and sweet. You saw in the picture he's got extra arms and his color is a bit off. I uh... found him while I was traveling."
                    She blushed softly as she stumbled over the last bit. "I love him so much." She said the last bit softly, looking a bit blissful and dreamy-eyed as the pinkness died down in her cheeks.

Eloquent Lunatic

6,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Alarmingly Charming
[Also, don't worry about a post style. I've got you covered. smile ]

-={Sooooooo.... what 'bout me? :3}=-

Friendly Regular

7,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.x
x
x
x

xxM a r g a r e txx

Margaret looks over at Dax. She blushes and has a brief moment of butterflies when looking at him -- she brushes her bangs to the side, hoping that her arm helps disguise her more-rosey cheeks.

Y-yeah..." She stands up and walks towards him, allowing him to lead the way. She loves a man that dresses sharp. Right then, though, she starts to get a slight feeling of nerves. While she knows the man makes the outfit, and not vise versa, she can't help but feel some attraction towards a well-dressed gentleman. And, even though she knows about this tendency of hers, she finds it hard to hide, at times. She has no intention of getting close to Dax, as she's sensed some sort of connection between him and Sohalia during her time here. Margaret is hoping that her more-rosey cheeks return to their usual color before her and Dax make it down the stairs.

Rooker's Waifu

Questionable Noob

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Kai_Arrein
Alarmingly Charming
[Also, don't worry about a post style. I've got you covered. smile ]

-={Sooooooo.... what 'bout me? :3}=-

[Yes, you too. razz ]

Rooker's Waifu

Questionable Noob

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

[When its done. razz ]

Sohalia grabbed a towel and started to help Ari finish drying the dishes. The stumble in Ari's voice and skip of any details of her travels. It was obviously a touching situation and Sohalia stepped around it as not to pry too much.
              "Travels? Sounds interesting. I'll have to admit, I thought you were speaking of a stuffed animal at first. I'd like to meet your little Peachy someday. You should bring him buy."
              With the dishes dried, Sohalia picked up a few, piling utensils into bowls to put them away in their respective places. This was when Margaret and Dax came down the stairs. Sohalia noticed that Margaret looked a bit flushed and nervous while Dax looked awfully sharp in his outfit. A corner of her lips turned up in a smile again as she watched them, but she also felt a pang of jealousy. It was a good thing she was better at hiding her emotions than she used to be.

Hilarious Gawker

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Regular 100
A r i a n n o n a

She grinned and blushed again.
                    "I- uh, I stole him. He was in a traveling show. Everyone was so awful to him, so I snatched him up . He was skin and bones, all listless and laying around in his own mess."
                    She gulped back her feelings of disgust and sadness at the memory.
                    "I can bring him tomorrow, if I made him a place to sleep he would probably nap my whole shift. I- I mean if it's ok for him to stay while I'm working. Ari started to help putting away the dried dishes. Small talk had fallen out of habit for her, but she enjoyed the chance to just casually converse with someone.

Rooker's Waifu

Questionable Noob

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

"I see..I think I'd have done the same."
              Sohalia pushed the last metal bowl up onto a white wire shelf after looking at Margaret and Dax. She rubbed her shoulders a bit then smiled to Ari as she slipped over to pick up a stack of tea plates and several mugs.
              "Of course. We could go out and get one of those circle gates for kids and some nice comfy pillows or something and put it in the corner. I don't mind, as long as he doesn't make a terrible mess."
              She gave Ari a nod then wandered back into the front where she began putting away the dishes she had. It would be interesting having such a creature in the cafe, but perhaps it would be fun! She chuckled to herself as she thought about it, thinking she'd take Ari out tonight for supplies.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff