Welcome to Gaia! ::

Charming is done being passive aggressive.

Yay! 1 100.0% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 21 ]

Rooker's Waifu

Questionable Noob

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Yuki_The_cool
((Why are you all ignoring me?? cat_crying ))

[I have referenced you in my posts, but your character is in his room and none of us have any idea which it is. My character intends to find you shortly. Until then, feel free to make random filler posts.]

Beloved Friend

10,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Ah sorry I couldn't see well. ))

The neko was fast asleep for a good five to six hours, before waking up with one eye open, as his other was on the pillow. He felt a little confused, light headed and dizzy, as he slowly moves his arms to get up, but one was to painful to even move at all. He flops back on to the bed, looking around the room, seeing nothing but a window, that was a little open, a light that was a bit to bright for the lad, so he looks away and then se sees a man in another bed, fast asleep snoring his head off.
Kai_Arrein
Max Zanshi
Shaking his head, Max smirked. "You're blind to your own powers then. You're Kai. You can't hand from me." Max said as he dashed forward with an unprecedented speed and stopped inches from 'Dax' and reached out slowly, and open hand reaching toward his skull, the emitting aura oozing from Max's hand, the blue tint even visible to the human eye.

As Dax naturally attempted to resist, Max dodged a bit and persuaded his other hand until he grasped Dax's skull, covering the whole side of his head and began to tap into it, as well as flood information back in, pulling and pushing into Dax's brain, accessing what could be found of Kai, causing his body to tense and tremble for a moment before...

((Sorry for the split moment of GMing, it won't happen, just a juicy kick start to it))

No.
((Meh. Guess not?))

Eloquent Lunatic

6,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Max Zanshi
Kai_Arrein
Max Zanshi
Shaking his head, Max smirked. "You're blind to your own powers then. You're Kai. You can't hand from me." Max said as he dashed forward with an unprecedented speed and stopped inches from 'Dax' and reached out slowly, and open hand reaching toward his skull, the emitting aura oozing from Max's hand, the blue tint even visible to the human eye.

As Dax naturally attempted to resist, Max dodged a bit and persuaded his other hand until he grasped Dax's skull, covering the whole side of his head and began to tap into it, as well as flood information back in, pulling and pushing into Dax's brain, accessing what could be found of Kai, causing his body to tense and tremble for a moment before...

((Sorry for the split moment of GMing, it won't happen, just a juicy kick start to it))

No.
((Meh. Guess not?))

-={Re-write the post or, one god mode deserving another, your character looses an arm a-la Old Ben. Van is not Kai, will never be Kai. I buried that history and rebirthed the character because it was the most developed personality I had in my RP arsenal. Bits and pieces come forward in visions for plot, but this Van is a different person.

I'm not letting other people write his story for me, not even my friends.}=-
I like to think I'm all there is of me. ◀✦

Kass Carvin
Kass entered the Cafe a smile on her lips she wore a large loose navy knit sweater and pale peach cotton sweat pants. Her long creamy white hair swept up in ponytail. She sniffed with air the scent of coffe and bread and coffee made her happy to have entered it was her first time here. Humans sure did have a knack for making some of the best food ever. But right now for could go for a cup of coffee.

But I find bits of me all the time ◀✦
User Image Gemini watches the customer head inside, following to help her. "Good day, may I help you?" Smoothing out her outfit she waits for a order she can put in. Smiling sweetly, she keeps one eye on the window. She's watching a blak ad blue wolf pup playing outside with a white tiger. "Would you like to try a pastry? They're baked fresh daily." Her small angel wings are folded in behind her, and her soft blue eyes are on Kass.

Kass Carvin
Kass turned her head to blonde asking her if she wanted a pastry, Kass's lips tightened into a little frown as she hmmmed then shook her head. "No not really, I would love some coffee if you have a hot pot of the stuff, maybe some milk with it?" She winked "But thanks again maybe some other time I'll get something sweet, I'm just right now in dire need for a pick me up!"

Gemini nods and heads for the coffee pot, not showing she's uncomfortable from the wink. Not even Sohalia knows that reason yet. The why she is, not the why she hides it. Pouring a mug of coffee, the young woman adds milk to it. Carrying it over to Kass she sets it on a table. "Let me know if I can help with anything else. I'm Gemini if you need me."

Kass Carvin
Kass gives the woman a nod of thanks as she lifts her cup from the table placing a tip on the table at the same time from her delicate hand then moving she goes to wander the cafe- It was really such a nice place. "Thanks, I can't think of anything more I'll need." She called to the waitress over her shoulder, then taking a sip of the coffee she shivered as she felt it go down her throat.

Xero

User Image

He walks up to the store and then looks at a flier he had in hand "this is the place". he places a hand on the handle of the door and pulls it open and walks in "Umm Excuse me" as he walks up to the Counter "im here to apply for the barista position" as he stood at the bar.
lil diabloman
Xero

User Image

He walks up to the store and then looks at a flier he had in hand "this is the place". he places a hand on the handle of the door and pulls it open and walks in "Umm Excuse me" as he walks up to the bar
((There is no bar. Did you maybe mean the counter?))
Love Renewed
lil diabloman
Xero

User Image

He walks up to the store and then looks at a flier he had in hand "this is the place". he places a hand on the handle of the door and pulls it open and walks in "Umm Excuse me" as he walks up to the bar
((There is no bar. Did you maybe mean the counter?))

((yea im so used to rp's having bars i did it unconsciously))
User Image Gemini turns as the door opens. Watching the guy walk in she smiles at him. "Good day." Before she can offer to help him he answers her. "You will have to talk to the owner. She should be free soon. Would you like something to eat or drink?" Walking behind the counter she keeps her small angel wings pulled in close to her back. Soft blue eyes turn back to him as she waits.
User Image
"oh okay" as he replies he then sits in a chair "w-well c-can you rec-recommend me something?" as he averts his eyes away from her will trying to muster himself from turning away from her completly
"Well it depends on if you're hungry, want a snack, or aren't hungry. For food I would suggest a BLT, for a snack some of my cookies, and to drink maybe some cider?" Gemini blushes softly from him adverting his eyes. "Is something wrong?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff