Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rekol put an arm around her shoulder and led her over to a seat at the bar before walking behind it again. "I'm sorry to hear that, would you like to take anything for that or does that not help any?"

Vampy Heart's Senpai

Desirable Sex Symbol

The fox demon walked slowly down the stairs finding his way slowly back to the bar he took a seat his robes no longer smelling of blood. He remained under his hood his eyes glowing brightly as he took his bottle from within his robes. He uncapped it and drank from the bottle as he sat there his tails swishing around slowly behind him.

In a relationship with Azbogah

Tipsy Hunter

She thanked him for his assistance and grumbled while rubbing the tender spot. His question just made her chuckle, "Everything will be fine if I stop hitting rafters beams." She then just stared at the counter for a moment before muttering to no one in particular. " Not sure why it's acting up."
Rekol gave a small nod to Dante as he came back down the stairs. "Feel better now that you are all cleaned up?" He knew all too well the need to wash blood off after a fight or battle.Pushing those thoughts to the back of his mind however he turned back to Mariana. "Ok, well rafter beams are very sturdy so they do hurt." He picked at her with a slight chuckle. "Can't have you beating yourself up on my watch, I don't think Az would be to happy with me."

Vampy Heart's Senpai

Desirable Sex Symbol

"I think I will feel better when I have done bathed in all the blood of those filthy traitors. So much blood so little time..." The fox demon muttered as he took another drink from the bottle again the bright liquid starting to dim as the bottle became less and less full. He laughed a bit and finished it with a growl and set the empty bottle on the counter.

Tipsy Hunter

She chuckled softly at his tease. "If anything, it's my teleport's fault. I was testing to see if I could get to the stage and I....ended up in the rafters." She blushed slightly having to admit that with a new person in the bar and it sounded like he had a story to tell.
"Traitors huh? So who would that be if you don't mind my asking." Grabbing the glass that he had he put some ice in it before pouring a shot and a half of bourbon into it, then a shot and a half of gin. Grabbing a fresh lime he cut it into slices before adding some lime juice. Picking up one of the slices he held it over the glass as he poured ginger ale through it to help get some more lime flavor before stirring the contents slowly. Putting the bottles away he smiled as he took a drink.
"Ahhh well if you tried teleporting into here then I can give you a small tip. Don't try... all the runes that are etched into the walls prevent a lot of magic from working in here. Teleporting for instance isn't possible unless you are me or one of my two brothers.

Tipsy Hunter

She stared at him for a second before letting her forehead lay on the counter. "And here I thought I was going to deteriorate..."

Her sentence might not have made sense, but she sits back up with a small smile and continues before anything else can be said. "So do the runes affect on a genetic level?"

Vampy Heart's Senpai

Desirable Sex Symbol

"I would rather not talk about it all." The fox demon said as another bottle formed and he uncapped it his breathing heavy as he took a large drink of it. His body language showed he was clearly getting intoxicated. He swished his tails around more as he took another drink and listened to the talk of the runes etched in the walls. He looked at the woman in the bar his eyes still glowing brightly under his hood no interest in showing his face.

Tipsy Hunter

She felt a pair of eyes on her and looked over at the newcomer. She gave him a decent smile, with an awkward wave. "Hey there."
"Thats not a problem Dante, I'll drop the subject then." Rekol took a long drink from his glass with a smile while he listened to Mariana. "Well I hope you don't deteriorate. Well the runes do a lot of things, they don't mess with a beings genetic makeup to say exactly. They lock down a lot of things like beings can't teleport themselves in here. No deity can directly commune with someone here unless they too are here in this place. Magic has huge restraints like say you had the power to control ice. If you were to attempt to freeze me solid your magic would not activate, however if you wanted to make a flower out of ice with no razor sharp edges or anything, then the runes could tell it isn't lethal or damaging and will allow you to do so."

Taking another sip to wet his pallet he continued. "If you were an elemental though, say of fire. It would lock down the fire so that you couldn't burn anything, even on accident but it wouldn't suppress the being itself into non-existence. That would be rather bad for buisness. If you would like to know everything about the runes..." He ducked his head under the counter and grabbed a scroll of parchment and stood back up. Setting it down in front of her he gave a small smile. "You can read that, all of the details are in their."

((Its all on the first post on page 1))

Vampy Heart's Senpai

Desirable Sex Symbol

"I have had too much to drink..." The fox demon said simply as he stood up and capped his bottle and then walked back up the stairs slowly. He opened his door and closed it behind him laying the bottle on the side stand as he passed out on the bed.

Tipsy Hunter

After watching the newcomer leave, she looked back at the parchment before her. "I see...well that is an excellent security system." Her eyes studied of the runes, subconsciously twirling a lock of her hair as she thought out loud. "That could be problematic if I tried that...guess that will help not being detected...and there would be no need to use it unless absolutely necessary..."
"An excellent security system indeed, my dear brother Zeke is amazing when it comes to rune magic. I had him do all these to keep this a safe and friendly place where people can be at ease." Rekol watched her look around before she spoke out loud to herself. "What would be problematic? Ahh and yes, people can not scry in the bar or detect whats in here since everything has their magic, and other things suppressed. The only thing someone outside would know is that the bar itself is a magical beacon of protection.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff