• Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
♠ Ɏ Ʉ ȿ Ⱥ ♠

You think your soul is nice
You've lived in paradise
So now you take the stand
You want to hold your masters hand

Yusa frowned a little at her response though kept his opinions to himself. Though clearly this woman had not seen life the way that Yusa award, that was to be expected in this day and age. "Yes, this dust in my throat is terribly irritating. Perhaps you need to cool off after your elaborate... Sport" Yusa held his arm out so that it directed her to the door whilst allowing her to enter it first. A gentleman through and through, that was Yusa Misaku.

You think your soul is free
Look up and you'll see me
The pearly gates ablaze
The angels bear the zombies gaze

OOC :

Dfrnt luv

Shameless Lunatic

Ronove Misaku

User Image

Illyria

Not being use to such shivery, The fact he directed her to go first lead her to believe the possibility of a trap. Curious, she took another step closer. Her eyes glowed red as she got a better look at him. The demon grinned
" alright... " She agreed. His aura seamed truthful enough...

She continued to walk forward, passing threw the door.

(( jajaja Haven't read all the info about the bar yet. rofl gotta get to that eventually, cut cant right now. Drawing whee sorry for such half assed posts))

Cunning Cardholder

8,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
♠ Ɏ Ʉ ȿ Ⱥ ♠

You've lived in paradise

Yusa followed shortly after the Demoness made her entrance to the bar, he couldn't stop his eyes from straying down her spine though. Mentally slapping himself the male went around the bar to assume the duties of bartender. "Now the question is, what do you desire...?" The tone of his voice had taken on an alluring sound, clearly showing more of his playful side.

The pearly gates ablaze

walks into the bar and looks around*

Hilarious Vampire

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Trader 100
Seeing two strangers walk into the bar Carlos finished his song and grabbed his drink. "Well seems the show is about to begin." He said to himself as he picked up his cig a took a drag before he started Playing again.

Demonic Hunter

8,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Kierial walked in, a puff of dust lifted a bit, it was apparent no one had been here in a couple of years and he himself had missed the bar. he walked over to the dust covered bar area and pulled a cloth from his pocket and wiped a small area right quick reached over and smiled as his fingers found them. a small glass and a bottle of Tulamore Dew he had left he pored a small drink and took a seat next to the window taking a sip and he looked out.
Kierial-Caim-AnKkou
Kierial walked in, a puff of dust lifted a bit, it was apparent no one had been here in a couple of years and he himself had missed the bar. he walked over to the dust covered bar area and pulled a cloth from his pocket and wiped a small area right quick reached over and smiled as his fingers found them. a small glass and a bottle of Tulamore Dew he had left he pored a small drink and took a seat next to the window taking a sip and he looked out.

He can feel a sudden light breeze brush past his hair coming from a shadowy corner of the bar. There is nothing there but a few cobwebs hanging off the edges of a table. Next to it a stool lay toppled over, having been completely forsaken just as the rest of the establishment had long been forgotten. But the stir of life he brought inside caused a small awakening within the old termite-ridden walls. Very small, but noticeable to those who have a keen sense of awareness of their environment.

Demonic Hunter

8,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
A smile stretches across his face as he spoke softly to the emptiness that surrounds him. "I'll do what I can to get you back up and going. Though friends come and go I can still remain yes I leave, but I will always come back to you." He pored himself another drink standing up and walking to the bar reaching behind and pulling out another glass and bottle of Cranberry juice. Back at the table he pores a glass and sets it across from him, like he used to when he would speak with Ember, that slight smirk on his face.

Demonic Garbage

The demon walks up the front doors of the old bar. The wood seemingly rotted shut. She sighs a bit as she tries to push it open. Nothing, it was stuck. She grumbles a bit then grabs the knob and slams her shoulder against the surface of the door. She easily crumbles through it and falls to the ground. Coughing from the dust she kicked up she looked around the dark, musky lifeless bar and sighs a bit. "So many memories started here..." She stands up brushing herself off as she makes her way over to the bar sitting down at it. She sighs a bit again. "No service I take it.." She laughs a bit to herself then leans over the bar and pulls up a bottle from behind the counter. She looked at the half drank bottle of whisky, matted in a thick coat of dust. "Right were I left you." She said softly, uncorks the bottle then takes a swig.

Demonic Hunter

8,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
The side door to the bar swings open. A little dust kicks up as Kieri makes his way in carrying two arm loads of wood. Setting them down he reaches for the crowbar. "Time to work... I'll make you shine again." He states as he starts to remove the pieces of rotted wood from the floor and replaces them with brand new ones. Once about halfway through he starts sanding and staining so the wood would look all the same. A smile on his face as he dose making him hope the bar will soon give other new people good memories like he had. "This might work once repaired I'll start letting people know you are reopened, and they will love you the way so many have in the past."
shadow fire19
Seeing two strangers walk into the bar Carlos finished his song and grabbed his drink. "Well seems the show is about to begin." He said to himself as he picked up his cig a took a drag before he started Playing again.

*i walking i look at you, i get a feeling that draws me to you, ignore and head to a table in a corner* why i am i drawn to this man. Its like i know him.*i say to myself. I take my notebook out and start drawing.*
Kierial-Caim-AnKkou
The side door to the bar swings open. A little dust kicks up as Kieri makes his way in carrying two arm loads of wood. Setting them down he reaches for the crowbar. "Time to work... I'll make you shine again." He states as he starts to remove the pieces of rotted wood from the floor and replaces them with brand new ones. Once about halfway through he starts sanding and staining so the wood would look all the same. A smile on his face as he dose making him hope the bar will soon give other new people good memories like he had. "This might work once repaired I'll start letting people know you are reopened, and they will love you the way so many have in the past."

*walks over to you and smiles* how are you today?
Ronove Misaku
User Image
♠ Ɏ Ʉ ȿ Ⱥ ♠

You've lived in paradise

Yusa frowned a little at her response though kept his opinions to himself. Though clearly this woman had not seen life the way that Yusa award, that was to be expected in this day and age. "Yes, this dust in my throat is terribly irritating. Perhaps you need to cool off after your elaborate... Sport" Yusa held his arm out so that it directed her to the door whilst allowing her to enter it first. A gentleman through and through, that was Yusa Misaku.

The pearly gates ablaze

OOC :

Dfrnt luv

*i walk in walked right past you and smiled, i sit down at the bar* do you have blood to drink im super thristy? *my eyes start turning bright red saying i was very thirsty*

Cunning Cardholder

8,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
♠ Ɏ Ʉ ȿ Ⱥ ♠

You've lived in paradise

Yusa looked at the being that had sauntered in past him. Vampire? quite possibly, there was no mistaking the blood lust that seemed to emanate from her. He had been there, that was before he was cured. He was quite a rare one though, one of the few beings that was beyond the capabilities of disease, they just, burnt away eventually.

Sitting himself at the bar the male didn't even ask as he grabbed himself a bottle of whiskey. Ember would have understood, not that she was around anymore. The thought of that saddened Yusa immensely. She was the only other of his kind he had come across and it had been so many years since he had seen her last.

"Evening" He said half nodding at the vampiress sat near him

The pearly gates ablaze

OOC :
Worrior Princess Voria

This place has been dead since forever haha

Wealthy Widow

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Stepping through the side door, Morci let her eyes take everything in. Her boots caked in mud from her travels. Jingling alongside her hip, her belt with various weapons dangling against her hips. Thirsty for a drink, she takes a seat at the bar. Her face covered in a mask revealing only her piercing, cold eyes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff