Friends 0.17174515235457 17.2% [ 62 ]
Fights 0.14958448753463 15.0% [ 54 ]
Total Votes:[ 361 ]

Hilarious Vampire

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Trader 100
Carlos wandered into the bar dragging himself to a stool and sat down slamming his head into the wood. "Too....much...gaming...need...revival..."

Desirable Hellraiser

11,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
Leaning against the record machine, Saphira put a diamond encrusted coin inside of it. A song started to blast awakening the ghost bar.

Her sexual arousal aura, started to spread vastly through out the bar. It wasn't the normal seduction charms. It was more then that it was pure madness she caused. The weak minded demons eyes became black as they were consumed by some type of magic. Rubbing, her hands together sparks ignited lighting up the room and at the same time the low level of succubi fire she used was enough to clean the web combs off, at the same time didn't destroy anything.

Clearly, this succubi was an ancient succubus and at that she turned her eyes to fix on the bartender. " Oh, I always know what I want." she said giving crocodile smile, switchblade style.

Placing her hand directly in front of her, crystalline dust penetrated a single wall forming a sculpture of Saphira and Ember groping each other in their pure demonic forms. It was apparently diamond encrusted it was more of a two statues that were concealed inside a mirror shaped square held up by a twisted branch that spawned from the wall holding it in place...tiny crystals, were inside of it.

" Tell Ember when shes back to sell my crystals...I built the statue so that it will vanquish into dust. It will work sort of like a clock. Let Ember know that if she fails to contact me. I'll have her vanquished from the Sisterhood. Her position will be removed, and given to someone who's worthy."

She said raising one evil eye brow, in a disappointed manner. Ember hadn't shown her face for quite a while now and it was starting to irritate Saphira. She made sure to leave a message for her. Hovering, near the door she vanish but her eyes sparkled viciously giving off a hint that she would come back. There was hell to pay if Ember failed her.

Ronove Misaku

User Image
A N J O-Of-Tempest

User Image

At the corner of the room, which was darkened from no light, and about ten feet from the door a blue eye would appear from it. This eye scanned the premises for the voice, but she seemed to disappear. This voice was heard numerous times, whether it be reality or dreams, it was recognizable. " You sure you just want to leave? It gets quite boring around here. " A voice would ring out from the same area as the eye. A soft sigh came from the same corner as the figure finally stood up.

Standing about six feet, Dante finally groaned awake. " Man... I have to stop sleeping in that corner. My back will give out sometime soon. " He said with a soft laugh, bending his upper torso backwards, and allowing his back to crack in several places.

Cunning Cardholder

8,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
User ImageUser Image
♫ Y U S A ♫

Maybe you were always beyond my reach and my heart was playing safe
But was that love in your eye I saw or the reflection of mine?

Yusa's red eyes merely glanced at the succubus, for sure she was heavily attractive and yet Yusa's current emotional and mental situation just couldn't find reason to want the woman as much as he should do. Either that or past experiences told him to wait and see what happens. "I've never been much for running errands" He shrugged "Best off telling her yourself"

Yusa's attention was torn away from the woman to the apparently one eyed man. "I recognise your voice sir" He spoke before getting to his feet. "You were here when I once resided here. Forgive me for forgetting your name" He added with a slight bow of his head. Yusa had certainly changed a fair bit since last he was here for a long time. He had previously left this place behind him and yet he appeared to not be going anywhere in a hurry. Yusa gave off the aura of a man who had nowhere else to go, nowhere to turn, as such he made his current 'end of the road' Ember's bar. A place that was held so close to him, considering Ember was the closest connection he had to his own species.

I'll never really know for sure, you never really gave me time
Give me time, won't you give me that time!
Ronove Misaku

User Image

The blue eye narrowed slightly, the man speaking didn't have a name, or at least his mind was telling him that. He knew the man was Yusa, but he didn't know if he had seen him when the bar opened up. " It's been a long while, my memory is kinda shot from seeing so many people, to not seeing anyone. But you are Yusa if i'm not mistaken. " The blue haired boy moved into the light more as his full figure could be seen.

Standing about six foot and weighing one hundred and eight-five pounds, he wasn't the biggest guy but he was able to still pack a punch. A black, almost under taker like, hat covered most of his dark blue hair. Following that was a chain-linked mask that covered most of his face except for his left eye. Followed by his black trench coat, sleeveless undershirt, and black baggy pants finished his appearance. " If I'm not mistaken, you're the one being a little flirty with Ember the past couple times she's been around. Correct? " Dante spoke as he reached into his pockets, pulled out a pack of Pall Mall Menthol White tobacco filled cigarettes.

" I'm Dante by the way. " He said, but it was muffled as he placed a cigarette against his lips, raised his left finger, and lit the smoke with a small blue flame. Taking a drag of his cigarette, he spoke once more. " What brings you to this neck of the woods If you don't mind me asking. "

Cunning Cardholder

8,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
User ImageUser Image
♫ Y U S A ♫

Yusa nodded to the male. "An ever watchful man indeed" He said with a slight smile. "Though it is but harmless fun" He said almost defensively. Yusa wasn't much of a fighter any more, he had spent a lot of his years fighting and the scars that littered his body was proof of it. However Yusa was beginning to look old, a peculiar thing for any of his kind. Considering the dual heart system they had in place which gave them their so called 'immortality'

Considering the question placed to him Yusa finally came up with an answer. "At first, I thought it was to visit Ember, but as we both know, she isn't here right now. Then I thought it was to be somewhere familiar when I pass on. Turns out I haven't got a reason why I am here, I don't plan on dying here in this lonely place and I have heavy doubts that we will be seeing lady Ember any time soon"

User Image

A small laugh escaped the blue haired boy's lips, muffled slightly by the cigarette in his mouth. " Well as a bouncer of this bar and very close friend of Ember, I kinda have to be a watchful man. Even though I know she can take care of herself, but loosing a friend like her I can't bear to see. " The boy spoke as he took another drag of his smoke. " And yes she may not be here but yet, I know she will return at some point. "

Did his ears really pick up this man's last sentence? It seemed quite vague that a fire-demon would want to die willingly. " And for what reasons would you just want to... Pass on? Is your life really that worthless to just give it all up and not see everything that pans out? " The boy's voice, even though sounded harsh, was much calmer and more sincere then before. " I've gone through hell and back just to find Ember again and to also see her sisters that I am long time friends with. I've nothing to gain if I decide to pass on. "

4,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
A Native American wanders in, his pupils are dilated making you believe he was hallucinating on peyote. He walked in and sat down waiting to be served. There was an eerie feeling in this dimension. The Native pulled a rather large bag of pot out of his loincloth and placed it on the table he was sitting at. A cigarette paper was also pulled out and with the wave of a finger it was rolled perfectly. Now if only there was a bartender.
o-chief alotta
A Native American wanders in, his pupils are dilated making you believe he was hallucinating on peyote. He walked in and sat down waiting to be served. There was an eerie feeling in this dimension. The Native pulled a rather large bag of pot out of his loincloth and placed it on the table he was sitting at. A cigarette paper was also pulled out and with the wave of a finger it was rolled perfectly. Now if only there was a bartender.
Walking through the door he instantly noticed his Indian friend. heading over to where he had takeing his seat he quietly snuck up and said,"is that for me Indian?" he said with a laugh as he sat down in front of him. "before you answer that one answer this one as well what brings us here Chief?" he then looked around the room as if he felt someone was watching them to meet.

4,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
Damien T Ravenwing
o-chief alotta
Walking through the door he instantly noticed his Indian friend. heading over to where he had takeing his seat he quietly snuck up and said,"is that for me Indian?" he said with a laugh as he sat down in front of him. "before you answer that one answer this one as well what brings us here Chief?" he then looked around the room as if he felt someone was watching them to meet.

"Other than trying to get a drink," He smirked, " well there is important matters at hand and a demon army would favor us rather well in upcoming years." He glanced around not seeing anyone of great enough spiritual valor.
o-chief alotta
Damien T Ravenwing
o-chief alotta

"Other than trying to get a drink," He smirked, " well there is important matters at hand and a demon army would favor us rather well in upcoming years." He glanced around not seeing anyone of great enough spiritual valor.
making eye contact with he says with slight annoyance,"and why do you bring this to me and not our leader what have you in mind deer friend. if we made a move without consulting Sai it would anger him but we are correct then we would be in his favor" looking around to see where the bartender was he began to grow more thirsty,"what is it with the constant problem of getting a drink today?"

Cunning Cardholder

8,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
User ImageUser Image
♫ Y U S A ♫

Dante Takahashi

Damien T Ravenwing

Yusa smiled lightly before sipping at his whiskey. Finally he turned to answer the males question. "My clan, is all but extinct. My son has been lost to the Olympian gods, in my long over-drawn life, I have died a thousand times. Each time my body has been re-animated by this accursed disease that flows through my blood. I have raped, murdered and stolen. I have buried countless wives and watched others walk away from me. I am exiled from my homeland under pain of torture." Yusa stopped to chuck more whiskey down his throat. "Ember is the closest thing to my own people as I can get. It's a lonely world when you carry such burdens and memories"

Yusa had left out much more, and he also knew that a lot of the things that had happened in his lifetime was personal choice. It was his actions that had his clan exterminated, his refusal to anger the Olympian God's that had let his son go alone. Yusa knew this all too well and so he was here, waiting to ask the Lady Ember what he should do. In theory Ember was by far his superior and it helped to have an honest opinion from a woman of his own species. "You are lucky to have such good and honest friends Dante. And they are lucky to have such a valiant man such as yourself to go through so much just to be there."

It was after the males little speech that he did notice the two enter. The blue haired gentleman had his attention pricked for such a long time that he had allowed his senses to weaken. Seeing that they awaited service the male shook his head before sliding from his stool. Ember owes me for this He thought to himself before he smartened his image slightly and wandered to the duo. "Sorry about the wait gentlemen, what can I get for you?" He inquired tentatively, hoping to not offend the two, for Ember's sake, she could use the constant interest in her bar to make her come back once in a while.

Ember strolled in the bar after maybe a year of not being there. The place still seemed cozy and warm and full of life. She swayed over to the bar and hopped behind it. Her golden eyes scanned over the supply of alcohol and she grabbed a bottle of whiskey. She poured the whiskey into a glass and sat on the bar for a bit, just looking over her old home.
" its been a while hasnt it... merry christmas to ypu Ember" Di said as he walked up behind her.
Onigiri sauntered into the bar for the first time in years. She'd returned without Kyo, without her daughters Pollita and Aria and completely detached from Clo. She seemed different, as if her time away from her home had changed her in the ever slightest. She had a few visible scars but other than that, the rest of her looked pretty much the same. She quietly looked around, lightly touching the counter top of the bar. She'd almost forgotten what this place looked like, or how much it had meant to her. She cracked her knuckles before making her way to the piano where she sat down and began to play.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff