• Unfortunate Abductee 175
ice element
Eve Aensland
ice element
"hey dark. i am doing well eve."
good to hear 3nodding

heart ((dark i love your new pics)) heart
"and how you been?"
im doing well, if your thristy go to the back of the hall and there is a bar, its full of ale and other drinks. Also there is food and such if your hungry

Demonic Raider

7,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
rests in his hammock as the cool night wind blows from the east, watches the full moon above

13,250 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Eve Aensland
ice element
Eve Aensland
ice element
"hey dark. i am doing well eve."
good to hear 3nodding

heart ((dark i love your new pics)) heart
"and how you been?"
im doing well, if your thristy go to the back of the hall and there is a bar, its full of ale and other drinks. Also there is food and such if your hungry
"thanks, hope dont mind pass on the tour. check the place out another time. funner to check out and just explore plus gives time to think if its needed.
Eve Aensland
DarkPrincess18
*joins her and looks around* Its beautiful. *takes her hand and we start to lift off the ground and i float us down to the lake* Walk with me my love. *smiles* and tell me how you came to find souch a beautiful place..almost as beautful as you heart
ah once i began taking away the debris from T.t i happend to come across this land on the way to the city of water, so i built it up from nature. I figure rather than work against nature i should work with and around it.
*ssmiles* I agree. working with nature has gotten me a lot farther than working against it. But my love...I seem to be getting very tired. I must be going. I will see you tomorrow my love. *hugs you and kisses you deeply* i love you. *steps away from you and smiles lovingly at you and disspears* heart heart heart

Business Tycoon

13,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
DarkPrincess18
Eve Aensland
DarkPrincess18
*joins her and looks around* Its beautiful. *takes her hand and we start to lift off the ground and i float us down to the lake* Walk with me my love. *smiles* and tell me how you came to find souch a beautiful place..almost as beautful as you heart
ah once i began taking away the debris from T.t i happend to come across this land on the way to the city of water, so i built it up from nature. I figure rather than work against nature i should work with and around it.
*ssmiles* I agree. working with nature has gotten me a lot farther than working against it. But my love...I seem to be getting very tired. I must be going. I will see you tomorrow my love. *hugs you and kisses you deeply* i love you. *steps away from you and smiles lovingly at you and disspears* heart heart heart
later Love! blows her a kiss and watches her leave

Ice are you leaving too?

13,250 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
not untell i get kicked off. why?

Business Tycoon

13,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
ice element
not untell i get kicked off. why?
((lost connection)) i thought u were but cool if your still around 3nodding

Business Tycoon

13,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
yawns and opens the large french like doors to her bedroom and gets in bed next to Dark and lets the cool breeze lull her to sleep

nite everyone and thanks to everyone who came heart

13,250 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items