Welcome to Gaia! ::

seeing her come and sit next to him had him faintly smiling as he moved to lay his head in her lap. "I'm allright." he seemed extremly calm at the moment, even for being outside. Looking up at her then he couldnt help but smile, as the moon reflected off of her. "Your eyes are beautiful at night love..." he whispers as a smile cracked his features. "You know a long... Long time ago, I used to sit here at night. Usually it was just me, but sometimes isa was here too." he says with a nod. He sighs contently as his eyes closed. "Its just... Peacefull." he says nodding as he stretched on the sand.
User Image
*~*Darriyah*~*
Current location: Crimson Mist
Outfit
Mood/thoughts: at peace

As he laid his head down in her lap, she couldn't help but to run her nails softly through his purple hair. She smiled down upon him as she listened to his words. "Da, it is. I use to go down to the beaches back home and train myself away from the crowds and the chaos. I always enjoyed it." she softly says. "You also seem to have a lot on your mind. Are you sure you are all right? You know you can tell me anything."
Shinsuke frowned when she said that and shook his head. "Darriyah... I havent been allright in years..." he whispers as he bites his lip. "I'm crazy." he tells her as he rolled to his side. "You should know that though, you've seen what happens to me when I'm left alone for too long." he whispers. "And you would problably hate me if I told you what was stressing me." he says frowning. "And I dont want that." he nuzzled into her then, his ears lowering.
User Image
*~*Darriyah*~*
Outfit
Mood/thoughts: at peace

She sighed, shaking her head. "Honey, I knew what I was getting into when I started seeing you. Besides, I can't hate anyone. I literally cant. So please, tell me..."

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
*~*Cortessa*~*
Outfit
Mood/thoughts: tired

Cortessa slowly emerges from downstairs, yawning. She had been up for a while now with thoughts running through her head. Even though she was tired, she was still in a good mood. Once she had gotten to the bar area, she looks around and didn't find her sister. She pouts a bit as she wandered over to the bar and orders food and something ice cold to drink.

Once her order was in, she sits down at the bar counter and opens her book that she had tucked under her arm. She lets out another yawn as she waits for her food and reads.

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Meroshka made his way up after Cortessa did, having needed to converse with a friend before he came up to get something to eat. He stretched his body as he ascended the stairs before heading over to the bar to order his food. Once his food was ordered he approached Cortessa.
"Mind if I join you?"
User Image
*~*Cortessa*~*
Outfit

Having the scent of Meroshka reach her nostrils and then hos voice following, she glances up from her book and smiles. "Da, if you would like." she nods as she turned her gaze back to her book. "How did you sleep?" she asked as she kept her nose in her book.

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Meroshka smiles as he sits down next to Cortessa.
"Thank you, I slept much better than I have in many years."
He says to her.
"How about you?"
User Image
*~*Cortessa*~*
Outfit

She shuts her book as her food and drink came and turns her head to Meroshka with a smile. "Other than having things on my mind that woke me up every few hours, I slept just fine." She couldn't help but to let out a large yawn before starting in her burger and salad.

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
"Would you like to let me know what was on your mind Cortessa?"
Meroshka asks as his omelet arrived.
User Image
*~*Cortessa*~*
Outfit

"Just that very weird connection the other night." she says as she took a bite of her salad. She leans back against her seat as she chewed, glancing over at him every so often. Once she did, she scanned over him from head to toe before turning back to her food, eating it.

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
"Ah. My mind mulled over it as well while my body slept."
Meroshka said before eating some of his omelet.
User Image
*~*Cortessa*~*
Outfit

Sighing softly, she pushes her half eaten food away from her with one hand as she also pulled her raspberry tea toward her with the other hand. She nodded to a demonling as it pointed to her plate as if it was asking if she was finished. She really wasn't as hungry as she thought she was.

Making a small face as she glanced once more over to him, letting out a gentle sigh. "Mero..." she started. Her mind raced as she thought of what she wanted to say and this was all that she could manage out. "I do apologize if any of the last few nights were awkward. I normally do not do that. That is a side of me that I keep hidden. My twin sister is usually the kinder, gentle one, not me."

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
"I didn't find it awkward at all Cortessa. It would actually make it feel better to my greedy dragon soul if I was the only one you shared that side with."
Meroshka said, joking a little at his own expense.
"Although as I recall, the best parts weren't all that gentle."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces