Welcome to Gaia! ::

Todd was barely phased by her seduction attempt. The blade however, yearned and begged for blood. Cut her.. do it.. give me her blood.. shatter her soul. Sweeney simply smiled. "I suppose using man-kind as your doll set would be more entertaining," he said simply sipping his drink now. "I, however, prefer to simply live, day by day," he said, eyeing the wound. "Should be careful, one more inch, you could have nicked your throat."
Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man
and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it,
never really care for anything else thereafter.

Eva Sinclair

Appearance: Casual and Armored Weapons: Rifle and Pistol
Please enjoy that which is Eva Sinclair

Eva fired again. This one aimed at his chest. The first had been a warning shot. As the recoil shocked through her body, Eva leaned forward slightly, bring thing barrel down to firing location. She breathed heavily, her eyes watching him for additional movement. She wondered if the man realized that she would just keep firing. It was hardly a test of her abilities. A tremble ran down her hand, urging her to increase the power of her shot. The longer the trigger was held, the more energy was poured into the shot. She suppressed the urge, her finger coolly waiting to fire the next round.

Gracious Survivor

7,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Ⓓor

You found me when no one else was lookin'
How did you know just where I would be?
Yeah, you broke through all of my confusion..

She pouts a little at his pretty much ignoring her attempts to get a rise out of him.. What was wrong with the man? Dor was vain enough to know she was beautiful and could have any man she wanted.. But apparently not him.. And then she "felt" Daemon being wounded.. "What the hell is that man doing.." She growls out as her hand moves to her arm and rubs it a bit.. "Er.. sorry.. I wouldn't die from a cut to the neck, you'd have to actually take my head off to kill me.. Though I do bleed well.." The line of red slowly heals, she was a damn quick healer thankfully.. "One could cut me many many times and I would live.." She says with a soft smirk..

The ups and the downs and you still didn't leave
I guess that you saw what nobody could see
You found me, you found me..

Todd's left eye twitched as the blade in his pocket roared. "Madam... I am going to level with you, simply because you seem to be tempting forces I'm not sure you understand," reaching into his top pocket, he placed the Demon's Fang on the table. It glowed, and throbbed like a human heart. The pure murderous dark energy flowed from it as it seemed to scream and yell for blood. "This, is my tool.. the entity I serve.. my perfect friend," he said, smiling down at it. "If I were to cut you.. it would drink of your blood, absorbing part of you into it... taking a piece from you, you could never regain,"

Gracious Survivor

7,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Ⓓor

She blinks as she looks at the razor on the table, a smile touching her lips.. "Is that so.. You are more then welcome to one of the many souls that course through my veins.. Though I promise you your "tool" will never touch my own.. I am many things but stupid is not one of them.. Others have claimed to be able to take a part of it but they all have failed.. Only I can allow that part of my being to be touched.." She tilts her head then takes a sip of her drink.. Was she playing with fire tempting the man? So much the better.. Daemon was the only one able to touch her soul and he was the only one who'd ever been able to reach it..

Demonic Genius

5,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Daemon leaned back quickly while seperating his hands from their motion before him, The reason for all of his actions that he just took was to counter the shot and avoid being shot at again. He was a sitting duck for the moment or it sure as hell seemed like it, Daemon looked over to the woman and grinned since he had figured out about the magnitized device now. Since he leaned backwards his hand's had touched the ground causing it and the metal around them to become magnitized, If the woman was lucky the weapon would stay in her grasp for the time being. Since he had finished his circle before and his hands were touching the ground it was placed on the circle lit up with an intricate design around them both.
"I warn you Madam, do not tempt fate," he pocketed the razor, finished his drink and stood. "Nobody is as indestructible as they think they are," he warned "And those who think they are, are usually the easiest to strike down," he remembered his own past. A judge who fancied himself untouchable, who's throat he slit, and body he burned. "Good day," he offered her a stiff bow before leaving the establishment, despite his blade's desire for blood.

Eva Sinclair

Eva felt the magnetic charge around her build. She released the pistol, choosing not to deal with trying to fight for the weapon against the forces around her. She fell into a combat stance, pulling her carbon fiber blade from its sheath. She held it in an inverted position, the blade pointed at the ground as her eyes watched for more tricks. Had she had her rifle, it wouldn't have been a problem. Magic was the only thing she was truly weak against.

Gracious Survivor

7,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Ⓓor

Dor laughs softly but doesn't say goodbye.. She hoped he would return.. He was interesting to say the least.. Dor knew she wasn't indestructible, it just took a lot to kill her.. She shrugs and stands to walk over to the bar for a refill.. Now she was bored..

Demonic Genius

5,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Daemon grinned as a thin magical field was placed around them, There was no running around now since the circle reduced the already limited area of mobility. That circle held multiple purposes other than keeping the opponent's in the general area next to eachother, The gun though fell to the floor and seemed to stick itself there like cement.

"Come now...your not even showing me what you can do...and I'm just playing..."

Daemon taunted as he continued to watch her from his position he was already in, In this position he was capable of doing many of thing's but it was all about timing and patience.

Eva Sinclair

"I'm afraid this is what you get," Eva stated. Her orders were to defend the establishment. Not to slaughter her foes. Had she truly wanted this man dead, she would have worn a different suit. Her eyes stayed locked on the man, her combat knife ready to defend her should an attack come. There was little else she needed to do. An attacker would strike rather than test. Eva sensed no danger and was lazy in her reaction. She waited, her eyes posed in a defiant challenge to his power.
((Gah, so bored I guess I might as well join in instead of reading it. Don't have a picture though sorry about that.))

Kris walked into the usual place, peering around at all the people...or things. Kris looked like a normal human but there was more to here then it seemed. She had short shaggy brown hair that was covered up by the hood on her sweater, which hid her almost black eyes. She was also wearing normal blue jeans that anyone would wear. Kris found a place to sit as she stared up at the ceiling, sprawling out a bit and stretching her legs out, her big black boots banging slightly against the floor. Kris just continued to stare at the ceiling as her eyes slowly closed, feeling her surroundings with her senses.

Gracious Survivor

7,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
(( No worries <3 ))
User Image
Ⓓor

After refilling her glass with her favorite black russian she looks the new customer over with a smile.. Ahh more entertainment.. "Good evening and Welcome to Crimson Mist.. Can I get you something to Drink or Eat?" She asks as she leans on the bar and lets her onyx eyes caress the girl.. Yup she was bored and anyone would be the center of her attention right at that moment..

Demonic Genius

5,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Daemon wanted to see her hand to hand skills so he slowly crept up to a standing position and pulled a rather large looking knife from it's sheath on his left leg, His eye's fixed on her as if he was trying to read her movements.

"Very well..."

Daemon darted for her with inhuman speed and the intent of hurt in his eye's, He was done testing her. This had became a real fight now and this would prove if she could hold her own, Once he was close enough he would swing his nine inch blade towards her throat not holding back on speed nor power.

"Show me what you can do..."

If that failed he would follow up with a high kick to the right side of her head in hopes to knock her off balance.
Kris could feel someone looking at her, soon hearing the person talking to her. Kris opened one eye slightly to peer at the person, her eye almost looking right through her being, almost making her look really cold. Kris soon relaxed again and closed her eye and shook her head, soon speaking in a cool and collected voice. "No...thanks for the offer but I think it would be better I stay away from drinking." She continued to just sit there, not really moving or saying anything else. She could still feel the presence of the other person, expecting since she did not leave yet that she would say something else.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff