Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Cultist

" And you as well."

Noting his hand, she chuckled and offered her own. Despite how cool she appeared, her ski was pleasantly warm to the touch, much warmer than that of a humans'. That, however, she figured wouldn't bother him much at all, finding his slight bashfulness endearing in a strange way.

While his stomach argued about being neglected, Lily couldn't help the soft lap that came out of no where and nibbled at her lip. " Seems it's a good thing you stayed, as hungry as you are."

User Image
*~*Darriyah*~*
Current location: Crimson mist
Outfit for theday
Mood/thoughts: Bleh....
Song currently playing: None

She wanders over to him and sits down. Now she finally got a good look at him and she didn't like what she seen. Sighing softly, she looks down at her hands. The runes had returned after healing Marcus but they were really faint due to overwhelming herself between healing the poison from Marcus and seperating herself from her physical body. She sat down next to him. "Here..." she whispered as she reached out to him to see where she needed to heal him.

Demonic Genius

5,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gender Swap 100
User ImageMarcus took her hand and kissed it softly before releasing it, He smiled but then she had noticed his stomach growling. He laughed nervously before looking down at the floor now.

"Eheh...well...I usually go hunting for my food...I've never had a place for me to stay at...I'm always outside...running...being hunted...but I'm here now so I don't have to worry...just...I don't know if the food here is free...or something to drink."

Marcus spoke to her in a soft gentle tone, He seemed to be a nice guy under all that demonic feature's and dog like appearance.
User Image
*~*Darriyah*~*
Outfit for theday

Remembering she hadnt told the two upstairs about the food, she linked her mind with them just long enough to say, "Hey...Im sorry. Im healing my mate. If you two are hungry, tell the demonlings what you would like and they will fetch it for you."

Omnipresent Cultist

User Image

Chuckling, she pulled her hand away slowly and rested them both within her lap. Her movements weren't jerky or repulsed, merely steady, deliberate.

" Well, it is a Tavern, so I'm assuming there's just a tab until you leave? "

Merely assuming, she wondered that bit herself and grew fairly curious. " But, I am not so sure on that tid bit, either..."

Lillianna studied Marcus in small spurts, having seen a clear intent moments ago and simply went with the flow, though she, herself, was not quite in losing herself to another's affection. Though dainty appearing, slim and fragile, she could be quite the stubborn, sarcastic jester.

Calculating idly, she slumped into the cushion and eyed the bar. " It seems you've been here before, though. do you think they'd mind if I made up something to eat?"

Demonic Genius

5,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gender Swap 100
User ImageMarcus shook his head a bit to her question, He looked up at her and smiled softly before asking a question to her.

"Mind if I join you Lillianna?"

Marcus asked politely and soon responded to her previous statement as well.

"I was...There was a massive battle happening right outside...and I help that woman whom I was speaking with earlier..."

Marcus cracked his neck as quiet as possible, He didn't want to worry or sicken the woman before him.

Omnipresent Cultist

User Image

" I offered." She retorted in a teasing manner, reclining within the cushioned seat and crossed one leg over the other. " Mmm... I could sense something odd in the air on my way here... " Offering a small shrug, her gaze flittered about, still taking in the details of the place.

" If you don't mind my asking, what was the battle about, anyway? This doesn't seem like a place to attract vagabonds and bloodthirsty killers... "

Demonic Genius

5,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gender Swap 100
((Night, sleep well, rp with ya tomorrow.))
User Image
*~*Darriyah*~*
Outfit for theday

Not getting a response from her mate, he seemed to have fallen asleep. She sighs softly and wearily wanders up the stairs to the bar area. She didn't know if Marcus or Lillianna had gone off or what but she wanders over to the bar and makes herself a cup of coffee and sits down on her perch. There was a lot on her mind yet again.
User Image
*~*Darriyah*~*
Outfit for the day
Mood/thoughts: A lot on mind again
Song currently playing: Breath of Life by Florence and the machine

Darriyah slowly emerges from the sleeping quarters where she had slept in her's and Shin's bed alone yet again. She had finished what she was doing in the bar area to tend to her mate's wounds and to spend a little time with him and he disappeared on her. Now she knew how he felt when she had disappeared back to her old pack to help with their pregnant wives.

She was lost in thought with the music drowning everything around her out. So she wouldn't know if anyone was in or not. If there was, she knew their scent would give off. She wanders over behind the bar to start a pot of coffee and possibly tea if anyone wanted it. Not realizing it, she was softly singing to her music. Anyone within ear shot could hear her angelic voice.

Omnipresent Cultist

(Hi Miss Nine!)
((just saying in advance, I finally got internet so I may disapear from rping for a while so I can play my old online ganes again.))
(Its all cool Perm! Have fun! <3)

Omnipresent Cultist

[[--waves-]]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out