Welcome to Gaia! ::

To keep the thread moving, you have 48 hours to reply to the posting order if it's your turn, or if you have a partner waiting on you.

If you do not post, the next person is free to continue along! 0.29411764705882 29.4% [ 5 ]
Please alert rpers in OOC thread if you will be absent for a few days. 0.058823529411765 5.9% [ 1 ]
Thank you kindly! <3 0.64705882352941 64.7% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 17 ]

Timid Genius

2,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Cartyr found himself in a strange land everything seemed peaceful, but it was also pouring. He ran for shelter, skidding onto the cafes porch and shook himself off much like a dog would. He had arrived in the domain of humans a few years ago and his experience had been incredibly split between fantastic and absolutely horrific. He had just made the jump to get away from a band of slavers who though he could sell as some kind of pet. Cartyr made his way into the cafe still dripping and looked around. Everything seemed nice and quaint enough, and he hoped it would provide some refugee till he could get back on his feet.

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

Still slightly angry and at Caellum's disappearance and announcement that he was going on yet another trip, Sanya had stomped her way out of the kitchen. She eventually found her way next to the bar where the pain from the cut had reached her because of the stomping. "Oh! Ow ow ow owwwwhahaaa... why I do keep doing that!" She hopped up and down on one foot, the cloth sleeves bouncing up and down with her movement.
Lester meandered into the cafe lounge, sloshing water across the floor as he came in. He walked strait past the small being and made a beeline for the hostess that he recognized. He touched her sleeve before he addressed her. "Is something wrong with your foot? And can I have a room? And food? Clothes that aren't soaking, perhaps?"

Timid Genius

2,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Cartyr growled as a man ran past him and bee lined straight to the waitress. He walked over to the two and with one hop landed to the bar and glared at the man. Cartyr sniffed the air and then looked to the girl. "You may want to rethink that sweety. My nose is keen when it comes to people, and housing a con artist may not be great for business." Cartyr said, dripping himself. He hated being treat as if he was nothing because of his size.

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

"Gah!" Sanya frantically waved her arms about, jerking herself away from the strange man. "Don't touch my arms! Or my tail or my ears, that's rude!" With puffed out cheeks she glared at the man, a man she had only met once before and on less that desirable greetings. "You can't just run up and touch girls when you... please... did you hear something."

Slightly stunned, her emerald eyes raced around the cafe to find a figure for the lost voice. Only after tilting her head down could she see, her already big bright eyes widened at the sight, her eyebrows raised to the top of her hairline. "Uh... Hello there.... Sir? ma'am?... dog?... ferret man? Uh oh yeah, that's right!" She didn't exactly believe her eyes or her ears at the moment but she definitely wasn't dreaming, her foot did hurt after all. Instead she decided to focus on the thing's statement about the other man. "Yeah, you were up to something fishy last time you were here. What is it now! Food, drink and a room is all free so there's nothing you can con us out of!"
Lester completely ignored the tiny male on the bar, in fact, he seemed quite good at it, not batting an eyelash at the accusation. It was only when Sanya turned to address the little Sir, that Lester looked at him as well. He reached out to touch the other's foot before jumping back like a startled cat, exclaiming in course whisper, "Oh s**t you're real!"

He then looked around the room, now seeming rather unsure of himself as he put his hands out, handling spaces around him. While he did this, he responded to Sanya, "Yes, free things, may I have them now?"

Timid Genius

2,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
"Ferret man! Real?! Yes I'm real!" Cartyr growled glaring at the two of them. "I am Cartyr of the Geonus Krewe! Decendent of the Great Vekk, scholar of the College of Dynamics, and you puny humans attempt to belittle a great Asurian like me." Cartyr growled, his hands glowing blue. "I have destroyed thousands of your weak kind, so who wants some?" Cartyr smiled a toothy smile. He was wet, hungry, and his honor was just attacked, to say the least he was peeved. 'Damn wriggling humans, you will taste the power of an Asurian even if I have to level this place to the ground.' He thought to himself ready for any attack. He was gathering the eternal alchemy around him and focusing it into his hands. Though he was great at melee combat he much preferred the eternal alchemy approach. He had his descendant's talent in golemancy and magic.
Skylar came in through the doors soaked, hefting a large bloody sac over her shoulder. As usual Bear was at her heels, in his mouth a few rabbit heads he had by the ears. "Wassup peeps. Got us some good ol' fashion..." She stopped short at the unsual crowd before her, her mood immediately darkened when she noticed Sanya was ALONE with strangers. While she didn't doubt Sanya's capability at all, this Lester fellow was not one she wanted to have alone with the girl.

"Who the ******** are you people?" Her eyes landed on Lester, as Bear's did as well. They're emotions and thoughts were beginning to collide with each other, so Skye immediately felt Bear's distrust of the man. As the dogs eyes stayed on Lester, Skylar's eyes moved to the new person shouting about world domination. "Calm your titties new guy. Quite frankly, none of us give a damn."

She walked passed them all and into the kitchen, where she dropped the sac and strode back out. Bear dropped the heads at the door. A symbol. His huge brown eyes landed on Cartyr.

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

"Awww, no reason to be upset little fellow!" She bent down, getting more eye level with the creature. She was honestly more curious that afraid of him, even with his threats of destroying them. "Did you say you're a scholar? Then you must be pretty smart so I hope you'll understand that you came into our little place, I don't think you should be threatening us and if you do I'll have to ask you to leave."

She quickly stood back up, almost seemingly ignoring the other man who was holding his hands out like a child begging for a treat. "But I am sorry Mister Cartyear..Cartwheel... uh, er sorry. It's very nice to meet you, my name is Sanya and I am the most loveliest, cutest hostess of the Copper Key Cafe! Descendent of the great and honorable Litvyak family of Orussia!" Her tone wasn't necessarily mocking but it was obvious she had communicated in the same fashion as the creature. Keeping her gaze on the little figure and a bright smile on her face, she spoke to the side at the other man. "There's a faucet for water and snacks in the kitchen, your bed is upstairs."
Lester put up his hands when the Asurian's sprouted blue flames. "Oh, hey, look, Cartyr, I don't mean to insult you. My name is… Mordecai. You see, I've just got this, uh, problem when I meet new people. It's kind of compli-" Despite the death threats, Mordecai seemed to treat the occasion rather surreptitiously. However, when the great big dog showed up with bloody carcasses in its mouth and specifically eyeing him, Mordecai's demeanor changed. One of his raised hands started snapping frantically and on the fifth snap, he vanished.

Timid Genius

2,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Cartyr still didn't trust the man but his hands stopped glowing. "It's Cartyr. You are the most rude, incompetent hostess I have ever met. You bring shame on your family." He hopped off the counter and walked past the new person. He actually preferred the rude hunter than the idiotic bouncer, but in all wanted to be alone. He walked onto the porch and watched the rain fall. He couldn't leave, not in the storm, so he found himself sitting upon the porch, and taking out a long pipe. He snapped his finger, and a small flame lite above his finger and he lit the pipe and began to smoke.

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

"Oh... well I think you're wrong, they're.. quite... proud..." She watched the small figure walk out of the dining hall and on to the porch. She frowned, not only at herself but the situation as a whole. "Am I really that bad? I didn't know... he's so tiny with such big ears and he talked about killing humans, how am I rude." She held out her arms, the long white cloth sleeves dangling down where her arms ended and looked at them, "I think I do a decent job considering. I mean hey, he's never seen me clean or make someone tea!"

Instead of feeling anger or sadness, she was just more confused at anything. What was that? Where did he come from? Does he eat cake? All sorts of thoughts were racing through her mind before she realized that her gaze was fixated on Bear and his big happy tongue hanging out of his mouth while standing over some dead rabbits. "Bear! Ugh, I need to train you how to bring dead animals to the back door!" It was then she had felt Skylar's presence, coming out of the kitchen door with the look that she had been out hunting again. "Uck! I'm glad to have fresh food but the whole process makes me sick to my stomach."

Again, trying to make sense of the situation at hand, Sanya's eyes frantically searched the parlor for another person that was right here only a few seconds ago. "Where did that man go? Ugh! I'm glad he can't get into our rooms, I guess free food and drink and sleep and a warm fire and comfortable chairs and a lovely hostest aren't enough for some people!"
"Hey who the ******** do you think you are?" Skylar, heard the tail end of the insult as she walked out of the kitchen, it set her on fire. She stormed outside, right beside Cartyr, and picked him up by the collar of his shirt, bringing him to her level.

Bear stood in the doorway, one ear on Sanya, but both eyes on Skye.

She leaned in close, lightning flashing behind the grey clouds of her eyes. With the storm, her own powers were charged, though this she did not completely understand, it made her far more dangerous because she could not control it. "You talk about shame, yet you shame yourself when you pick on a kid. Who the ******** do you think you are? I'll tell you what you are, you're a guest. If you don't ********' like it here then leave. No one needs your company." She dropped him then, not really caring how he landed. She turned on her heel then went for the door again. "When you decide to bring your manners back oh decendent of no one gives a ********, then you can come in."

Finally, she slammed the door behind her, and headed to the bar. She visciously poured herself and Bear some water before moodily drinking it, shooting glare deaths ever so often at the door. her eyes settled on Sanya, and she smiled, "The world is full of assholes my dear. At least you take it lightly."

When Bear was done, he went back to the door, picked up his rabbit heads and took his spot by the fire, happily munching on the skulls.

Timid Genius

2,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Cartyr knew she was right, he was letting his temper get a hold of him. It's wasn't as if he was having the best of days, yet he knew he shouldn't of taken it out on the young lass outside. AS the girl let him go he teleported arriving on her head barely noticeable. He smiled a crooked smile as she approached Sanya, and spoke. "Why yes bad rainy days can do that to anyone." He bowed to Sanya and hopped off the hunter's head before she could retaliate. "I feel I have let me bad day, affect you in a wrong way. Let us start again. My name is Cartyr, it's a pleasure to meet you Miss Sanya. "

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

((Woodspurge left?))

"Bear! Don't eat that in here, ewwww! Go to the porch! Porch! Poooorrcchhhaaaa!" Sanya clenched her eyes shut, puffing out her cheeks in disgust. She had to physically shake her head to get the sound of Bear chewing on dead rabbit skulls out. When she had refocused, her eyes shot to the top of Skylar's head where the little creature was sitting quite comfortably. She opened her mouth to protest but at the moment he had jumped down.

"Oh it's no problem, I mean that's why people come to an inn right? To get away from the problems and rest for a bit. It's nice to meet you too! If..." She paused, this Cartyr had already blown up before and she wondered if she should pursue such a question. "If you don't mind me asking, um, you're not human sooo...."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff