Welcome to Gaia! ::

To keep the thread moving, you have 48 hours to reply to the posting order if it's your turn, or if you have a partner waiting on you.

If you do not post, the next person is free to continue along! 0.29411764705882 29.4% [ 5 ]
Please alert rpers in OOC thread if you will be absent for a few days. 0.058823529411765 5.9% [ 1 ]
Thank you kindly! <3 0.64705882352941 64.7% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 17 ]

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

Kurai`Haruko
OOC: Lolololololol...she thinks she's safe...

(( gonk Miss Copperkey will save me! Caellum is too busy going on a date with another woman. Beat him up instead!))

BuckToothBunneh's Partner In Crime

Warlock

Kurai`Haruko
Aww cute (:<
But as long as I'm around, she is emotion_yatta

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Sammy Is Neko King
Kurai`Haruko
Aww cute (:<
But as long as I'm around, she is emotion_yatta
OOc: Kurai dont like you you get it too

;D oh imma get you saaanyaa teeeehhheee!!

Warlock

He laughs for a moment.
In truth, her question had taken him bu surprise. He was always so use to people recognizing him now that it had slipped from his mind that the possibility of someone who didn't might exist.
He props his arm up on the table and rest his chin on his palm while he looks at her, still smiling.
"I'm a musician and an actor. I have been since I was a kid"

Dapper Seeker

(Here we go!~

Bring it all to the OOC folks! Although minor chats are okay in the main thread. Let's try to keep full blown conversations to the ooc^^

OOC Copperkey Cafe )
"Ooh, interesting." She said, sitting back but warily watching Bear as he huffed out the window, clearly letting her know he was upset. She only rolled her eyes at this.

"I mean, I know your famous, we already talked about it. Do you like it?" She remembered when she had her 15 minutes of fame, from saving some kid in a burning building. And God how she hated it. People were not her thing. Maybe these magical people were more up her alley.

Dapper Seeker

"Honestly..." Copperkey peeked up and toward the rooms above, then her mind carried over to the other quarters of the rooms nearby. It was only after she rounded her gaze back on the girl before her that she spoke again. "I know not where she is at currently...But if you would like, you may have a room here. A room until we can seek her out."

Her powers were still teasing her, she saw. They fluxed and flexed from the lengthy days spent channeling over the chalk circle. And then the day she assisted Caellum... Indeed they were well spent.

Warlock

"I did.. I do.. Well, its an on and off relationship with me. When I'm on stage, I come alive. I always felt singing was my own escape into paradise. I've never felt anything like the way I do when I'm on stage." He seemed more excited now about this topic.
"What about you? You had any jobs before your camping days?"

The girl didn't nod or really acknowledge the woman before her. She reached down and unhinged a small bag that was tied to her waist. With it she dumped a few golden coins out, placing them out and all facing heads up in her palm. She held out her hand in front of the woman. "I have already stayed one night. Here is the payment. It should be sufficient."
She shrugged, "I've always been that protective type y'know? As soon as I got out of school I became a cop. It was the practical thing to do then, I guess. But I'd still be doing it if I actually had a passion for it." She bit her lip and thought, "Lets see I graduated the Academy when I was 19..." She then started counting her fingers for each year she had been an officer of the law. "And I left society when I was 24. By the time I left though I was going to be promoted to Sergeant, the youngest in my field. I was in homicide, and child protection." So she had seen her fair share of massacres, it also explained why she would get so worked up over a kid. She was never one who could interogate though.

She paused when the food had arrived, and went ahead to cut the burger in half to Bear, earning a look from the waitress. Skylar sneered the woman off, then turned back to her man dog. She proceeded to show him how to eat it. He started off the way she showed him, but he ended up taking everything apart and eating it one by one.

Skylar shrugged and let him at it, "What kind of music do you play?"

Dapper Seeker

Peering down on the girl's interesting habit, Key instead shook her head and gave a warm smile. Her own palm came up and waved the coins away.

"Oh, no need. I assure you the rooms and food here are all free. You need not worry about them. But...I would ask...have you met a man named Caellum? Does he know what you're here for?"

Copperkey ventured for an answer, hoping that perhaps he had met the young lady previously. If not... Key sorely needed to speak to him before Sanya's sister found Sanya.

Warlock

"What ever I want to play. I've never limited myself to one specific genre"
He was using his free hand to flick the top part of the sugar packets, merely as a way to keep himself entertained while the two ate.
"An officer huh?" He was a bit distant in thought but quickly pulled himself out of it. "Is there a specific reason why you left before your big promotion?" He didn't mean to pry but curiosity was getting the best of him.
"I believe I met a man with that name. He wasn't much interested in helping me so I have no desire to speak to him further. I spoke with another woman here as well. She wasn't very helpful either. You're the first person to give me a straight answer. Thank you."

The girl spoke with a flat voice, hiding no emotion. Even in her acknowledgement to the woman for helping her it sounded sarcastic. The pitch in her voice however gave off a clue that she was probably younger than the sister she was searching for, though her words were definitely more mature.
"Ah I see." She would occasionally take her sppon and feed Bear some of her ice cream and waffle. He loved it so much he would begin asking for it by opening his mouth and saying "Ahh." but she would reply with a "Say Please," and he would go "Pleeez" before she'd give it to him. It was like he was little child, and was rather fun.

"I was homeless." She said, "I went on a camping trip with Bear, and when I came back, my apartment building had been foreclosed. Not my home, my apartment, that I had been paying rent on. I was so angry, I had reached my breaking point. I'm sure if I had tried, I could have gotten my things, stayed with friends. But it also felt like it was a new beginning. I picked up my last paycheck, bought a whole bunch of new gear and just left."

Dapper Seeker

"You're quite welcome. If I do see your sister I shall let her know...that you're seeking her out. For now, I'm sorry, but I must be off..."

Copperkey tried hard not to let a frown escape her grip. Instead, the lady gave her guest a deep bow from the waist and stalked off toward the study. She'd have to use something to find out where Caellum and Sanya were... It was ever so important she let at least the young man know that Sanya's sister was here to see her... And to let her know such sorrowful news....

(And I'm out for the night. sweet dreams!^^)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff