Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Grim Angelica of Lust and Self-Indulgence

Kougre couldn't help but snicker at the reaction she got. Oh by the heavens, he was too cute!! And a musician to boot? Oh dear... this could be problematic. "Don't let onto that too much, or you'll never get them off ya." She added another sly wink before turning back to Aria. Best not to chase him down; maybe later he'd be in more of a position to talk. For now, though, she had business to attend to.

Gez that woman could talk. Run-on much? It actually caused Ko to blink in confusion for the second time today - something she wasn't used to doing too much of - as she tried to keep up with the neko's rambling. "A-alright, I'll see if I can hold shop while you're out. Wasn't really planning on going anywhere today anyhow." It felt odd slipping behind the counter, but as she did Ko took a moment to look over everything Aria had written. Goodness; she may be a fantastic cook and a kind soul to boot... maybe it was Ko's eyesight, but the woman's cursive was nigh-illegible to her. Guess one can't be perfect at everything...

Taking a few minutes to read through the haphazardly-written list, she finally thought she had a grasp on where everything was. Not exactly to-the-letter, but enough to remain competent and fake most of what she didn't know. If this became a more permanent gig, Ko would have to insist the girl took to typing her letters from now on, possibly making a laminated master-copy for anyone she might hire in the future. For now, though, it would do, and the crimson-eyed female grabbed a pen of her own, scribbling over words that weren't clear enough at first glance so she could read them on-the-fly a bit more clearly.

With a nod of approval once she finished, she turned to the other woman - Sam, she remembered now - stating "Well, some more hot tea would be nice. Gonna need enough to get me through today at least..." Kougre wasn't sure how much of a headache this would turn out to be, but hopefully things wouldn't get too hectic. From what she'd seen thus far, however, people tended to trickle in rather than swarming this place. Which was nice; she'd had enough of the hustle and bustle of big cities to last her for a spell, and a small hole-in-the-wall like this place (figuratively speaking, of course) was a welcome relief from the norm.

What's the worst part about being truly immortal?
You simply can't die, ever... even when you really wish it~

Enduring Hunter

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
"Never settle for less. Follow your dream….And above all protect your honor as a child of the universe."
-Kaiser Cie DeViliere, Crimson Knight of the Ryusaki Clan

User Image

User Image

Kaiser stood, leaning on the door of his room. He snapped his fingers, a new outfit appearing on his body. He slowly sighed and stood up straight. He smiled and chuckled, looking up.
Gods....Thanks a lot....I think I need a cold shower now... he sighed, fixing his hair and grabbing his guitar before heading downstairs.
"Sorry about my....overload there everyone." He smiled at bowed, his hand over his chest, before standing up straight, a rose appearing in his hand. "I'm Kaiser, for anyone that didn't overhead, and it is quite the honor to meet all of you." He smiled devilishly before making the rose disappear. "If anyone needs anything I'll be outside, brushing up on my guitar." He nods and heads outside through the front door.

"Sing, dance, fight, love, survive. Do what makes you who you are, because no one can take away who you are…No one."

Invisible Genius

8,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
User Image
Aria closed the door to her room softly and made her way to her closet and pulled out a light airy crocheted sweater that matched her dress. slipping the sweater over her arms and pulled her purse, well it was more like a tote, and tossed it over her shoulder. looking herself over in the mirror she headed back down stairs. "I shouldn't be long, an hour or so at most" She called out to Ko as she walked towards the door. It was quite outside except for the strumming of a guitar. Looking over to see Kai she suddenly got nervous again and started fidgeting with her clothes. The neko started walking down the porch carefully. Aria had a tendencies to be accident prone when she got nervous. Once she was safely down the steps she remembered her list that she hadn't made. Digging threw her purse she found a pen and a small pad of paper and paused to jot down the things she needed from the store and to stop by the pound on the way home. Tearing the paper off the pad she dumped it along with the pen back into her purse. She quickly realized that she didn't have any pocket and knew if she thew it in her purse she would never find it. The neko fidgeted with the paper slightly as she thought about what she would do with it so it didn't get lost.

User Imageαяια мєℓσ∂yUser Image

Enduring Hunter

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
"Never settle for less. Follow your dream….And above all protect your honor as a child of the universe."

User Image

User Image

"Ms. Aria." Kaiser blinked, noticing her walking off the porch. He set his guitar aside and waved at her. "Where are you off to?" He rubbed the back of his head before smiling. "N-Nevermind, Just-" He picks up his guitar and strummed it. "-Just be careful, alright?" He nods, closing his eyes and slowly losing himself into a soft melody.

"Sing, dance, fight, love, survive. Do what makes you who you are, because no one can take away who you are…No one."

Invisible Genius

8,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
User Image
Aria jumped a little when she herd him speak. She got lost in thought yet again and it wasn't even about the paper in her hand. Sighing she clenched the paper and turned to Kai on the porch. "groceries" He was quick to turn back to his guitar and continue playing after expressing hi concern as Aria answered him. His stammering made her smile, as she nodded in response to his concern. She continued walking to the end of the path right outside the city.

She knew the nearest store was only two blocks away but it seem the pet store was closer and Aria decided she would go there first. She was on her way when she say a man on the side of the road with what looked to be caged puppies. She trotted up happily as she looked them over. They all looked so cute and were an array of colors. Only one of the pups caught her eye, It was all white and somewhat fluffy and it's eyes were blue and gold. The pup was absolutely beautiful and it called to her. "excuse me sir how much are the puppies?" she asked softly as she adored the dog from outside the cage. "they are fifty dollars miss, but they aren't puppies." Aria looked at the gentle looking old man with confusion. "what are they then, and i still want one, the white one with the blue and gold eyes?" she asked still determined to have the white one. The man nodded and opened the cage to pull out the puppy, well what ever it was looked like a puppy. "He is a wolf pup miss" he said as he held the pup out to her. Aria smiled and took the pup happily. "here you are , there is sixty there, you can keep the change and have a nice day." she stated with a smile as she turned cuddling the pup to her chest.

Her trip to the grocery store was quick since she knew the store like the back of her hand and they even let her bring in the pup. As she checked out she realized that she couldn't carry all the groceries and the pup home. Aria paid the cashier and had an a genius idea, she would carry the mild mannered pup in her purse. She set her purse on the check out counter and set the wolf pup in it. The bag came just up to the pup's neck, perfect to carry him in.

It took her two times as long to get home because she had to juggle all the groceries and the not smashing the pup. As she got threw the clearing she saw Kai still on the porch and was so happy she could have kissed him. "Excuse me, Kai, Could i get your help please?" she called out in mild panic as her eggs began to slip.

Enduring Hunter

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

User Image

User Image

Kaiser quickly caught the eggs with his wolf tail and sighed, taking the grocery bags with his hands and flicking the eggs into the air, catching it in the bag with the softest items.
"Close one, Mate." He smiled, winded from the ordeal. "Ms. Aria, you should have told me to come with you. Had I'd known earlier... I may not work here but I can still be of use to you." He said sternly before looking at the wolf pup and smiling, "Have we met before, lil one? No?....Course not." He smiled devilishly before leading Aria inside and into the kitchen, setting the groceries on the countertop. "Anything else, Ms. Aria?"

Invisible Genius

8,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
User Image
Aria followed Kai into the kitchen and set her groceries on the counter top. "No, That is everything i believe; Thank you Kai" She said pulling the wolf pup out of her purse. She smiled as she nuzzled its nose and His tail started wagging a mile a minute. Aria giggled out loud and remembered the pup needed a name. "Well, Maybe you could help me brainstorm names?" She asked on her way back into the bar. She had some ideas but maybe everyone should have a say, since they too have to stay with the little pup.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Righto, boss. See ya in a bit!" Ko enthusiastically replied, deciding to take upon herself the task of making her own tea, since Sam seemed pre-occupied. She listened to the guitar playing outside, musing over whether that one would be interested in making up something for her. Wouldn't be the first time it'd happened... but no- first, tea.

As she settled in the seat where Aria had been, Kougre let herself slip away for a while, but soon enough she came to her senses, quite a bit of daylight had been burned already. Thankfully, nothing of note had been missed apparently, but it wasn't like her to slip like that off, even if she had gotten lucky. Muttering something under her breath, Ko finally affixed upon Aria's return just as she nearly dropped an item out of one of her bags. Thankfully, what's-his-face (Ko was never good with new faces)... somehow... grabbed them... No, neither dog nor wolf tails work like that. So that left the options as some sort of... wolf/monkey hybrid. This place was getting weirder by the minute...

Apparently, though, as if the herd weren't growing any bigger, Aria had been true to her word and brought how a pet. Yes, it was likely to be obsessively cute, yes, it was likely to be rambunctious and playful, but... did they really need another fuzzy animal around here? At this rate, a zoo was going to form around the tavern.

Still, she remained pleasant, noting the save and trying to think of something witty to say. But really, she was more or less wondering where her own friend was. It was at least mid-day now, and Ry hadn't returned. Granted, the girl could more than take care of herself - Ko had witness that upon several occasions - but it still caused her to worry. Just where the hell was that woman? Sliding out from behind the counter, she commented, mostly ignoring the bit about giving the runt a name "Welcome back, Miss Aria. See you've gotten quite a bit there; need a hand or two puttin' all that away before ya drop something else?"

Enduring Hunter

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

User Image

User Image

"I vote for Henir." Kaiser said, sitting on a bar stool with his guitar once more, playing another slow melody. "Go on. Let the pup explore." He smiled before snapping his fingers, a chew toy appearing in his hand. "Let the little rascal break in those biters. I'm sure he'll grow to protect the tavern ground." Kaiser grinned at the wolf pup, smirking, "Ain't that right, Lil' alpha male?" He kissed the wolf's nose. "Adorable..."
He continued to play the tune, yawning slightly.

Invisible Genius

8,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
User Image

Aria walked over to the door, closed it and let the pup down to play. The pup wasn't potty trained but that shouldn't be a problem for her. Hearing Ko bring up the groceries she turned to her and smiled. "you saw that huh, If you don't mind i would like the help" aria said as she walked to the kitchen with the pup on her heals. As she crossed into the kitchen she popped the pup lightly on the hind end and set it back in the bar area. She returned to the with no pup on her heels and started to put away the groceries.

[[Edited- again didn't see the other posts there]]

Clean Member

Chronicle slipped through the door,enjoying the bemused feeling of the inn's draw. He smiled and stepped to the nearest table to the door and sat down,leaning back in his chair and putting his booted heels up. Decked out in Black and gold he was a sight to behold,red skinned and black haired he would have been called a demon but for gaia's lush populous.

With his spot chosen he reached to his waist,pulling up a heavy bound red leather book and opened it,resting it in his lap as he drew a quill from between the pages and flipped a panel out of the edge of the book's cover,showing an inkwell built in. He licked the tip of the pen and dipped it in the ink and began writing as he waited to be served.

Enduring Hunter

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

User Image

User Image

Kaiser noticed the pup walk back to the bar area and smiled, standing up, and sighing, "Poor thing..." He stood and continued to play, heading back outside to play to himself as he waited for night to fall. He mumbled a soft sorrowful song to himself, his head leaned forward and his eyes closed.

** Kaiser, sorry, but Rule #4. Please read the front page >__> Also, I'm call BS on materializing crap out of thin air; though Mystic has the final say in that, still. At least get a bag or something you're pulling them from, please... **

"Sure!" Ko hopped off the seat, taking one of the bags off Aria's hands and started the process of filing them away. She worked rhythmically, humming to herself as she pulled stuff out, sifted things that were already in the cabinets and whatnot around, and generally just losing herself in the moment. She did, however, notice the newcomer, though her reaction was likely less than what one would expect from her. Instead of staring, she mostly just went back to what she was doing, finishing that up first before she turned her attention elsewhere.

"So, is there anything else you need help with?" she asked, dodging out of the puppy's way as it streaked past. Cute little bugger, she had to admit. Though how Aria planned to house-break it was her responsibility. True, Ko had never had pets, but she'd never been that interested in them anyhow. Seemed more of a waste in her mind, having to care for something else that really just gave you looks and wanted attention.

Then again, she seemed to be dragging Ry around wherever she went... that was kind of like having a pet... One that could, yes, bend you in half with barely any effort, but it still felt like she was a child at times. Sighing, Ko picked up and finished off her tea, turning back to the coffee maker to get more hot water for the next batch. Maybe she fell asleep because that last batch was decaf - she would not make that mistake again. "Aria, if ya don't mind, Imma take a break. That alright with you?"

Enduring Hunter

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
[ I read the rules, missing the paragraph limit update. Forgive me on that, but Kaiser is just doing small magic tricks. He's not materializing major things such as cars or books or anything. I'll be sure to tone it down for you if it is an annoyance. ^^ ]

Clean Member

((I guess I showed up when everyone was leaving. I guess just ignore my post))

((I have been informed. Ignore this one instead.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff