Welcome to Gaia! ::

Zinistra's Prince

Lucky Werewolf

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"And very nice to meet you too, Miss Darriyah." Curtis was pleasantly surprised when she was panicking like the others. Though he would be sure not to instigate such a reaction, or say anything overstepping himself like he had with Vee.

"You ought to make yourself comfortable," He said, just now catching her own scent now that he was free from the rotting food in the kitchen. The wolf's head tilted a little to the side, wondering if his senses were deceiving him. "You are just in time for 'breakfast,' I suppose!"
User Image
*~*Darriyah*~*
Current location: Cartesia The wandering Inn
Outfit for the day
Mood/thoughts: Quiet but sociable
Song currently playing: Nothing

Darriyah's attention was caught once more by the wolf. She wasn't panicking due to the fact she enjoyed a new adventure and this was certainly a new adventure. But she was still confused on how she got inside. One minute she was on the outside looking at the building, the next she was inside staring at Curtis and Azazel confused as ever. But at this point, it didn't matter. She had a warm welcome and she enjoyed it."Da, vă mulţumim." she says softly, her mind automatically switching to Romanian. Taking in a deep breath and shaking her head, she remembered she wasn't speaking to anyone that spoke her language. "My apologies. I meant to say yes, thank you."

Tipsy Mage

User Image

~Eclipse Twins~

~~~~~Azazel returned the friendly smile. "It's good to meet you too." He was glad the woman was not panicking but he also doubted she realized what had just happened. He looked at the floor for a few moments feeling a little bad for having bringing down the friendly mood. "This house traps people inside it, you probably wont be able to get back home." He said that a bit more depressingly then he had meant to but it was an accurate statement, it was hard to be optimistic about the situation after being trapped for so long.

~~~~~As though perfectly timed to contradict his previous statement a girl with a very similar appearance to himself walked right in through the front door looking slightly annoyed. "About damn time the door showed up, I've been waiting out front to come inside." She paused and looked around the room. "Ah! more new people!" She smiled at the latest newcomer and introduced herself. "My name is Airi." She was noticeably without any obvious signs of having gone shopping.
User Image
*~*Darriyah*~*
Current location: Cartesia The Wandering Inn
Outfit for the day

Darriyah's attention was turned away once more to the twins. Not be able to leave? That wouldn't be a problem for her. She had no where to go anyway. Her tribe banned her and her old home was no more. So who else wanted her? No one. So this was perfect. She lets out a soft sigh and nods. "I do not mind but what gets me is how in the hellfire did I end up inside? I mean, I was outside one minute and the next in here looking at everyone who approached me." she says still confused as ever. She then turned to Azazel's twin and smiles softly. "Tis a pleasure Miss Airi. I am Darriyah."

Zinistra's Prince

Lucky Werewolf

"You don't mind being stuck here...? Well that's a new one." He asked incredulously. He thought maybe she'd change her mind when she realized all of the conditions...

Speaking of which, Curtis' heart sank a bit realizing that Airi had been seemingly empty handed. The two women were exchanging greetings, so this was no time to bring it up, though there may have been some clear disappointment on his face.

"Welcome back, Airi! Where were you off to, if you don't mind me asking?" He glanced back toward where the door was, curiously.

Dapper Darling

User Image
Vibryo Duponte

Vee had been in the kitchen with Curtis and Azazel when both of them made a dash for the front door upon hearing it close. She barely had time to move out of their way but she somehow managed to not be trampled in the rush. With a soft smile, she casually made her way into the main part of the house. There was a new person who everyone conversed with and then Airi showed up again. “Azazel said you would be returning with food,” she stated bluntly though not in an aggressive manner. Her tone was just a matter of fact. She figured that was what Curtis was really trying to get at.

As for the new wolf not mind being stuck here, she wasn’t as surprised as Curtis. “There was one more who didn’t seem to mind either. From what I understood from his interesting way of speaking, being in the house was better than whatever he had been facing before.” Her grey eyes fell upon Darriyah for confirmation; her expression asking if that was her case or not. Either way, the woman’s reasoning was her own and while most of them wanted to get out she wouldn’t judge her for wanting to stay.

((Just a little late to the party ^_^ ))

Tipsy Mage

User Image

~Eclipse Twins~

Azazel shrugged slightly, he really did not know how the inn hypnotized people into walking in, but it usually seemed to surprise them that they had entered at all. "It just sort of draws people inside, I'm not positive how it goes about doing so." Both siblings found the woman's apparent lack of displeasure at being trapped a little disturbing but they supposed some people might have their reasons for such things. Azazel remembered he needed to include the usual warning for newcomers so he spoke up again. "Well even if you don't mind being here make sure to avoid the rooms marked as dangerous. They're all covered in signs and red markings so its not hard to miss them and go in by mistake." He supposed the markings were rather self explanatory but it was good to make sure people understood they were not just for show. Airi nodded and continued where Azazel left off. "Some of the rooms are dangerous to the point of being deadly, it would be wise to heed the warnings."

Airi resisted an urge to smirk, the lack of a large amount of bags made it hard to tell she had in fact been shopping. She was glad that Vee and Curtis had not realized she had a fun toy to make shopping trips and carrying things easier. Curtis was not from a very magical world, his reaction might be a bit fun "One of the world's we're connected to has a nice market right near the inn's location there, I was getting food." She took a small pouch out of her pocket and motioned for Vee and Curtis to look inside it. It was of course magically expanded to fit many times what would normally fit within such a small bag. There was enough food inside to last even their group a while. "I wasn't sure what everyone liked so I just got lots of different sorts of things to eat." There was also noticeably a good amount of clothing and other types of supplies inside it.

Zinistra's Prince

Lucky Werewolf

"Better than what they were facing, pff...Makes one rather nervous about the pasts of some of the residents, doesn't it?" Curtis snorted, though he was hardly one to talk about escaping troubles. Though his problem would only be if he were to escape the house right now, only to meet a few men enraged with him for being late with their due payments.

He stepped forward, inspecting the gestured pouch skeptically. His response was more or less staring at the bag, in a vain attempt to compute what he was seeing. He squinted, and even poked a finger inside like it would help him understand it. "It's, really...um..." he waved his other hand about, as if trying to grasp some elusive word. His search was fruitless. "...Nifty...trick..." The wolf made an uncertain smile, clearly not trusting something he didn't understand. But as long as food came out of it, he wouldn't question the sources of it. "I wouldn't mind breakfast at all, honestly...or a razor if you managed to snag one of those too..."
User Image
*~*Darriyah*~*
Current location: Cartesia The wandering Inn
Outfit for the day

Darriyah had everyone who had inhabited the inn or so it seemed, around her, she watched everyone for a moment before turning her attention back to Azazerl who had spoken to her first. "I can understand about the danger. So don't worry, I will keep out of trouble. All I want is to find a new place to call home again even if I am alone." she sighed softly as she turned her attention to the one woman who had spoken to her about another person with the same set of mind. "Everyone runs away from their past but it will always catch up eventually."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff