Welcome to Gaia! ::

Malevolent Star

10,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Blooming Lotus Inn's Re-Opening
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
With your new host Mokona! And Yuuko of course~

Generous Lunatic

5,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
As the sun had finally hidden itself behind the mountains, the moon rose up to welcome teal and navy shades of blue amongst the millions of starts that dotted the sky. Many emblems marked a sizable building surrounded in the many trees within Spring Garden. The lining in a circle an intricate part of the ambiance as the sound of running water could be heard in both itself natural and man-made state. While the the natural was some distance away from the bath house building, just outside the doors leading to the tubs was an outdoor shower. The air moist and steaming from the heat given by the water, a young woman stood beneath its caress and rose her arms to stretch. The pull of her tense muscles felt a certain release that created an ease of breath within her supple bosom. She had been in there for hours and by this time her pale skin, usually milky and smooth, was now red from the heat. Extra hot was a delicacy where she was from and being here a few days had her taking showers on a regular basis.

Turning the running water off, the slender built woman grasped a deep blue towel from a railing and blotted her face then soaked the droplets around her body before wrapping it around her figure. Slipping into a of flat matted sandals, her toes wrinkled and blistering, she headed toward the inn's main building on a cobbled path. It was a wide building, roomy indeed, and the moon's half lit body shown it dappled in red high lights and shadows. It was beautiful in architecture, a both Japanese influence to be certain, but there was an aura about it that made this place so otherworldly.

Walking up the steps to a hallway entrance, the lime blond placed her sandals to the side and smell of the wooden floors were a little piece of heaven as she entered Blooming Lotus. Bi passing the bar, she went into the kitchen and brewed some coffee in a large pot. Very well organized, this kitchen and it had it's niceties and practicalities. While waiting on that, she moved to the fridge and found some fresh veggies neatly sliced and the bottle of ranch dressing along with creamer. The smell of dark roast filled not only the kitchen, but the Sitting Room as well. There was a stack of trays, all vintage wooden with cloth linings, to which she helped herself setting her plate, ranch, a glass of water, and soon coffee. Choosing a mug wasn't difficult as green was her favorite color so poured creamer into the bean water. "I like my coffee like I like my men, blond and sweet," which was merely an ode to an old friend that happened to be blond. She actually loved a brash brunette who was out of commission at the moment, but that didn't mean she couldn't have a good time.

Taking her tray into Room 5, she opened the door with her toes which had smoothed to glowing. The modesty of this young woman zero to none, she didn't bother to close the door as she set the tray down next to her bed and changed into a simple white tee and a pair of black shorts. Wrapping the towel around her head, she sat on comfortable blankets and pillows while leaning to grasp her computer. Once turning it on, an audible crunch was taken out of a ranch dipped celery stick.

Malevolent Star

10,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Mokona is a Mokona!

Waking from a drunken stupor, Mokona had made fallen asleep in the Sitting Room on one of the cushions. Rubbing the sleep from his eyes, the furball hopped up onto the table and wondered if Yuuko was back yet. She said she had a meeting and was going to be busy part of the night. The rest of their conversation was a blur because they had downed a bottle of plum wine along with the five sake bottles sitting on the table. Letting out a hefty yawn then perking up, Mokona began stretching first from side to side then up and down. His ears outreached his arm length and it was quite a cute sight, but there was no one around to see it. The smell of coffee in the kitchen livened the black furball to see if their guest was up and about or perhaps just relaxing in her room. She had not given Yuuko a name when she arrived and so Mokona just called her Smithe [like Smith-y]. Bouncing from the Sitting Room into the kitchen, he made himself some coffee, black like his fur, and waddled his way down the hall to Room 5.

"Gooooooooood morning Smithe!"

Generous Lunatic

5,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
Oh you can just call me
Smithe

Giggling as emerald eyes looked up from the glowing computer screen, the little rabbit-like creature she came to know as Mokona came into her room and offered greeting. "It's not morning, Mokona," she corrected with jest, "you slept all day. The moon is dancing in the sky as we speak." Setting aside her computer, not before locking what she had been looking at on screen, Smithe [an alias she rather enjoyed] crossed her legs under and leaned forward to pick up Mokona. She was careful not to spill his coffee.

"You and Yuuko drank a lot this morning. Maybe water would be a better choice than coffee," she offered and picked up her water glass as he became comfortable in her lap, "Trade ya!"

Malevolent Star

10,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Mokona is a Mokona!

Waddling into Smithe's room, Mokona smiled as she leaned forward to pick him up and place him on her lap.
"The moon is dancing! Mokona wants to dance, but Mokona's head hurts..."
It was true that he had spent all morning drinking with Yuuko and by the time he woke up she had already gone to her meeting. For a moment he wondered if the wish witch was also as hung over as he was at the moment. When the lime blond female offered water, he almost refused, but thought if the consequences.
"The only true cure for a hang over is another drink! Heeheehee!"
He was being boisterous in his alcoholism, but that was the usual way he took care of his predicaments after hours of slurring fun. As of now though, Smithe was trying to help and so he did trade his black coffee that would have dehydrated him for the cool glass of water she handed him.
"Thanks!"
And with a glug glug glug the water disappeared into the tiny body that was Mokona and he let out a satisfied belch followed by a laugh.
"Mokona is all better!"
He climbed from Smithe's lap and tried to hop and around in a sort of dance, but the room was beginning to spin cause the furball to land on his back. The light pink blush of his cheeks rose as he lay open mouthed at the foot of the slender woman's bed.

Generous Lunatic

5,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
Oh you can just call me
Smithe

She thought the little furball was really cute and was glad he took the glass of water. She could always get more and she liked to think she was helping for a good cause. She didn't want Mokona to become sickly. Taking the empty glass and setting it on the tray, Smithe took a couple baby carrots and popped them in her mouth while he climbed from her lap. In his attempt to dance, she almost choked on the orange veggies from laughing and reached for her coffee to wash it down. Seeing Mokona fall on his backside made her burst and she hugged her sides while rolling on her bed. "Hahahahahaha!" tears welled up in the corners of her eyes from the laughter. "Oh jeez, I can't! That was too much!" It was a wonder he didn't actually fall off the bed.

Collecting herself, Smithe took the last drink of her coffee and smiled at Mokona, "You sure can dance little dude." He was funny and it was totally meant as a compliment. If she wasn't feeling so lazy herself she would find the right song to dance to, but she had quite the day fixing her bike up. She didn't need more strain to become intensely sore tomorrow. It was for the best. Leaning back on the pillows, Smithe crunched another celery stick wishing she had brought some peanut butter with her.

Quotable Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
~Hikaru~

They call me a trickster, but I'm just a mage...

User Image

...with a few tricks up his sleeves.

Hikaru hummed to himself as he strolled down the path that lead to what he had been told was some sort of Inn. The mage was in no particular hurry to arrive; he never hurried anywhere unless someone else was pushing him along. There was no such person at this moment so he merely wandered along the path up to a bridge. A light breeze ruffled his cloak and long green hair as he stood just off of the bridge. His staff rested against his shoulder with the base resting against his left boot. After a minute of just observing the area with his oddly colored eyes he started forward again. When he finally arrived at the doors of the Inn he made his way inside. Drifting rather aimlessly through the place he examined his surroundings carefully, it appeared that there was a certain magic here. He could feel it drifting around him as he moved. Making a mental note to ask someone about that he made his way to a what appeared to be a sitting room. Plopping down in a chair he pulled a deck of cards from within his cloak and began shuffling them over and over again. His way of shuffling often ended up with the cards floating in mid air between his hands before falling back together. Closing his eyes he allowed his senses to expand, searching for anything interesting that he could direct his attention towards.

Generous Lunatic

5,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
Oh you can just call me
Smithe

Her computer making a sound like chimes, Smithe raised an eyebrow and leaned sideways to grasp it. Pulling the tech into her lap, she unlocked the computer screen and clicked on a view of the entrance into Blooming Lotus' main building. A cloaked figure was entering the premises and was carrying some kind of staff. He moved at a slow pace that indicated he was calm so she felt as though perhaps he was just a visitor. "Hey furball," she said setting her computer aside, "someone's here and they might want a room. Imma check him out first to be safe." Safe was such a relative term and with how paranoid Smithe was, it was only natural for her to bug the place she was staying at for the moment. The inn was definitely lacking security at the moment... but she wasn't attuned to the mystical arts. Her sixth sense was watching her back, literally.

Grasping her hand cannon The Last Word from beneath her pillow, she tucked it into the waistband of her black shorts with her loose white tee covering it from immediate view. Slipping her arms through a gray hoodie, Smithe went out into the hall and headed toward the Sitting Room. Rounding the corner, she leaned on the wooden frame as emerald eyes watched the cards in his hands and some floating about him. Was he a magician? Clearing her throat, Smithe's long legs crossed as she commented, "Nice trick..." She was a little embarrassed not knowing what else to say except, "Know any card games?"

Quotable Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
~Hikaru~

User Image

The mage sensed the girl approaching and when she leaned against the door's frame his red and green eyes opened slowly to focus on her. He examined her carefully for a moment before a smirk pulled at his lips. They could almost be related he thought. They had similarly colored hair, although hers seemed to be more lime and his was more seafoam. Even her eyes were almost the exact color of his one green eye. He found that interesting, of all the people to run across he had to come across one that looked very similar to himself. "I am full of tricks." he said softly, amusement dancing in his tone as it always did. When she asked him if he knew any card games he started laughing lightly and waved her to one of the other chairs. "Have a seat. I know many games." he stated. As the deck came back to rest in his right hand he held it up for her to see. "I can read your tarot." as he said that a soft red glow enveloped the deck and transformed it into a deck of tarot cards. "Or if you prefer, we can play any number of games. Blackjack, poker, texas hold 'em, war, uno, phase ten." he began listing different card games. As he did so the deck would change in an instant to whatever game he was referring to. When he was done the deck returned to the black and white checkered deck he had been shuffling a moment before.

Generous Lunatic

5,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
Oh you can just call me
Smithe

His amused voice was musical, soothing, not rough or deep like most of the men she encountered on her travels. Let out a chuckle and gave him a lopsided smile that complimented her tom boy demeanor. She too thought they looked very similar and with green being her birthed color, it also happened to be her favorite. Stepping forward, her feet patting on the wood flooring, this was going to an interesting evening to say the least. Smithe took a seat on the black leather couch nearest him and leaned against the arm as he showed her his deck. "Tarot?" she asked with a raised eyebrow, in all honesty she didn't know what it was. She had heard the word before, but never in a context she understood. "I know how to play blackjack, uno, and go fish. I've always wanted to learn how to play poker though," the lime blond said with a shrug, "You choose the game. I'm a quick learner." Cracking her knuckles she mentioned, "I like your deck," because she could see the changes in it's colors. The seafoam haired male had to be some kind of magician of sorts and she wanted to ask, but figured they would have time to talk about throughout the night. No sense in being nosy just yet.

Quotable Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
~Hikaru~

User Image

Hikaru's gaze stayed on the girl before him as she moved over to sit on the couch nearest him. At her questioning tone in regards to Tarot his right eyebrow lifted slightly. "Tarot is the reading of cards in order to get in touch with one's high self. Basically I would be reading your future through the cards. They would tell us what may be coming on the path that you're walking through life." he explained. "Perhaps I'll read your cards later on. A game right now sounds entertaining." he mused. "Poker it is then." he stated as she said she wanted to learn. The deck switched its colors so that it was red and black checkerboard and as he set it down on the arm of the seat he occupied it began to shuffle itself. Taking his staff from where it had been leaned across his body he tucked it against the other arm of the seat to get it out of the way. As the deck shuffled itself he explained to her how the game worked. While he was explaining, the deck dealt itself and set up the game for them as though there was an invisible dealer. "Shall we begin?" he inquired as he picked up his hand and examined the cards he had been dealt.

ooc: If we do a Tarot reading we'll need to discuss what cards should come up. Since I don't know Smithe I don't want to just start throwing cards around randomly XD ...also I have no real idea how to play poker, I stumbled my way through it once with friends but that's all I know lol

Malevolent Star

10,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
xMissionExterminatex
Black List
You don't want to be here, that means I'll kill you dead if I see your face around here again

HanyoWolf
For creating a remake of this thread without my permission scream

Odiah
For being a stupid b***h scream

Sorry. minor blow up from the past

Malevolent Star

10,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Where to find me Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Exit Portal to Sitting Room What is my attire Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Red smoke kimono with purple moon obi lined in green
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
A large portal opened up above the bench as game of poker was being explained in the sitting room, an older woman dressed in kimono silks and long ebony hair stepping down. A large tree was strung up behind her that seemed to float on it's own. She had half a mind to make Watanuki bring in the christmas tree, but he was already starting to decorate the one she had left in her shop. Yuuko thought for a moment if the current guests needed a chef in the meantime. Looking to the two sitting a step above her on the newly added black couch, chair, and tv livingroom set. There were some changes she had been going through as we as looking for new help. Hor now she smiled as the tree hoisted itself up behind her and a stand came from a closet as well as a tree skirt. "Good evening,"said the sultry voice of the current proprietor as she smirked at the deck the mage had in his hands. "Don't offer up games you do not know how to play, she might give you a run for your money." With a snap of her fingers, the tree, now standing on it's own, untied itself and unfurled in the line of sight in front of the guests that occupied the inn. The new guest, beside Smith-e, looked rather similar to her, but the witch new already they were not related. The seafoam mage was from a different time than the lime blond of that she was sure and crossed her arms, the cigarette holder going into her mouth. "If you want a real tarot reading, why don't you start decorating this christmas tree while I get something whipped up in the kitchen. Uhm?," she exhaled with a raised eyebrow.

User Image

Generous Lunatic

5,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
Oh you can just call me
Smithe

The seafoam haired magician shuffled his cards and she listened to his explanation of tarot. She had little interest to have her fortune told, already offered by the inn's owner when she had arrived only her's didn't seem to involve cards. He, however, used the cards as a conduit and that was interesting enough. As he was getting the game started, a portal open up behind him. A large purple and black vortex that seemed to go on forever as the fortuneteller she encountered a very few days ago stepped out and down along with a pine wrapped in string. Smithe caught a wiff of the smell of those needles and almost hit the roof. She used to love that smell, but it reminded her of a long winter that reeked of death.

"Evening, Yuuko," she greeted the owner with a nod of her head. Her insight into their current building game and joke of a comment gave Smithe a laugh. The lime blond merely shrugged her shoulders and needed a breath of 'fresh' air. "Actually, I think Imma do a sweep. I had some vegetables earlier and still pretty full. Thanks anyway though," looking to the newest guest she smiled, "They call me Smithe around here. Imma be in Room 5, if you wanna play later on."

Excusing herself from the table, Smithe placed her gray sleeve against her nose and made her way down the hall to room 5. Mokona had fallen asleep on her bed and was snoring softly. If he drooled that would be the end of that. A very varies of pant and shirt were laying about. She picks some fitted black pants and and a tan button up she rolled the sleeves on. Her pair of black boots had a knife holster to which a silver blade was sheathed and a holster for glock was strapped to her thigh. Before putting on a pair of gloves, she sat at a desk and rolled herself a cigarette, the sack of tobacco tucked in her back pocket same as the phone she carried.

Same as her computer, the phone had an app with all the cameras she had put up while she was here. Taking her phone out from the left side as she exited the building, Zen Garden was just outside and welcomed Smithe with all the rich smells of spring in December. The young woman laughed and put her roller cigarette in her mouth lighting it with a golden zippo.

CyTheConqueror

xMissionExterminatex

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas