Interstellar Traveler

Interstellar Traveler

Interstellar Traveler

User Image Spike Spiegel

● Current Location: Garden
● Current Objective: Stop Scratch
● Status: Determined
● Theme: Real Folk Blues

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

User ImageADDITIONAL CHARACTERS
Theme: Clutch
Defending the garden: Jet Black, Faye Valentine.
Providing air support: Edward (Wong Hau Pepelu Tivrusky IV), Ein (The dog).

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Watching the Swordfish II soar overhead, a look of relief and confusion seemed present on not just Jet and Faye’s faces, but Spike’s as well; assuming he would never see the ship again, let alone assisting in combating the oni, Spike did not find himself speculating as to who was piloting it for long however, to which he grimaced somewhat upon hearing a familiar voice from the craft.
”Mokona...”
Scowling slightly as he reloaded his pistol and fired at an earth oni baring down upon him and Jet, his comrade spared him an intrigued glance as more oni were peppered with machine gun fire from the red craft as well as a considerable number of headshots from another unseen source.
”Friend of yours?”
”Not a chance...”
Shaking his head as Faye assisted in reloading Autumn’s shotgun, Spike spared the craft another glance as it soared overhead, some of the conversation with Yuuko the previous evening immediately coming to mind as he reached into his pocket and grasped the metal item he received from the witch. ...I will grant your wish, but in return I will require something quite significant. As such, you will have to relinquish your ability to traverse the stars, grounded on this world from this point onward. Taking your spacecraft will be symbolic of this payment, do you understand? Good. Now there is something else you should know... Sighing abruptly before opening fire on a gathering of electric oni attempting to surround them, Spike frowned in concentration as his comrades attempted to drive the creatures back, Autumn providing some covering fire for Jet from a distance.
”Now that one looks pretty nasty...
Redirecting his aim away from the oni, Jet grimaced as he attempted to line up a shot with the rocket launcher in another direction, to which Spike glanced toward him, following his targeting direction toward where Ryuu currently stood in her spidery form, attempting to repel some earth oni lingering about her. Eyes widening, Spike abandoned his current defensive against the electrical oni and lurched toward Jet, shoving his comrade hard to knock his aim off its mark, to which the rocket spiralled off-course in another direction.
”Jet, no! That’s R-“
Before he could finish, the electrical oni Spike had previously been attempting to repel had closed the distance he had tried to maintain, one swinging a massive fist in his direction and striking Spike’s side heavily, sending him sprawling through the air and presently landing on the ground a short distance away, to which he remained unmoving. Stunned and confused by this sudden development, Jet was forced to back away as sparks of electricity from the electrical oni bounced across his mechanical arm, causing it to spasm and twitch uncontrollably; although mercifully a well-timed shower of machinegun fire from the red ship overhead felled the oni and allowed him to evade further damage, his mechanical arm now did not seem to be working correctly however. The rocket Jet fired on the other hand finally impacted close-by to where Faye and Autumn were attempting to fend off more earth oni, knocking them back several feet, but also wiping out the attacking creatures attempting to surround them.

Landing heavily on the ground and striking his head in the process, Spike’s mind swam, barely retaining consciousness, his vision blurred and distorted he simply lay in place unmoving, the sound of the surrounding fighting drowned out by his own erratic heartbeat and uneven breathing. The strike from the oni had been powerful, he was uncertain but Spike reasoned he may have fractured an additional couple of ribs or perhaps broken them as a result of the blow, to which he gave a low pained groan as he willed his vision to clear. Hearing muffled sounds about him, the ground trembling with movement, Spike’s clearing vision was drawn toward a single crimson figure standing amongst the blurred rabble of multicoloured oni, to which he tensed upon seeing another static form beside it, larger and considerably more spider-like. That’s...No! I’ve got to...Tensing immediately and attempting to rise from the muddied and scorched ground as Scratch vanished, Ryuu calmly ambled on into the crowd of oni, to which Spike’s expression became slightly frantic as he forced his limbs into motion. Seeing Scratch was bad enough, but seeing the wicked being lingering about the woman he cared for so deeply, it was too much to bear; he had to move, she surely was in grave danger just being in Scratch’s presence; he had to do something. Ignoring the searing pain about his sides and burns upon his back, Spike could feel a wave of confusion wash over him in what seemed like a pale Panic-enfused mist, but his determination was too steadfast to be shaken, at least not yet as he managed to reach a crouched position once Jet ran up to him.User Image
”You alright?! What was that all about?!”
Placing his hand on his comrade’s shoulder in an effort to support his weight, Jet winced slightly at the sound of Faye’s angered shout in their direction as she stomped over with Autumn in tow.
”What are you two trying to do?! Kill us?!
Jet sighed, sparing Faye a withering look as she then gave a yelp when one of the downed electrical oni began emitting static, to which Autumn fired her shotgun at the beast and silenced it once more. Returning his attention to Spike, Jet’s gaze lowered toward his comrade’s torn suit jacket, now open he could see the entirety of Spike’s shirt beneath was awash with blood, now almost completely a vivid red, Jet reached toward it to examine what surely must have been substantial injuries beneath when Spike quickly recoiled.
”...How the Hell are you still standing? I’m calling Ed to pick you up...”
Pulling the radio from his pocket, Jet’s eyes widened as Spike forced himself into an upright standing position, paying Jet no heed and instead giving a wince as he closed his jacket to conceal his injuries once again and wiped a mixture of blood and mud from his face. Reloading the AK his comrade supplied him with, Spike did not spare the slightly dumbstruck Jet another glance before surging forward, directly toward a mass of panicking oni close-by.
”What are you doing? Have you lost your mind?! Spike?!!”

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC: I believe I covered everything in these posts. Sorry for the length of the entries. Adding new characters as well as trying to condense just don't mix. Lol.

Just to clarify, Scratch cannot be approached directly by anyone but Mistress at the moment. Doesn't mean to say your characters didn't see and sense him whilst he was phasing through the garden though.

Partying Sex Symbol

12,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
((Jak is the greatest person in the universe, isn't he? Infinite kudos to you for all you do, Jak ))

Omnipresent Noob

( GLAD TO BE ******** BACK YALL!!!!! been living in the dark ages for like two weeks now. Like right after I posted that new pic of nolan everything went black...i was so afraid that i was gonna get kicked or something. Yes himiko and autumn will have badass pics...gimmie a bit to read through this stuff and I will makes me a post. )

Omnipresent Noob

User Image

User Image

Listening to:

xxxx☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠

Now I lay you down to sleep. For your soul is mine to keep...

▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇

Nolan let his hand down after firing the otherworldly lightning. Not a usual attack by any means but right now he wasn't himself. The necromancer was channeling tons of energy through his body and it was constantly hurting him. But what did this being care about hurting a physical body. He hadn't even completely emerged and fused yet. More time was still needed.

The necromancer took a deep breath through his nostrils and his lips curled into a nasty smile. Chaos was in the air. Panic ensued and the smell of undeath was vigorating. His own flamelurkers had started to rise now. Anything that was dying and wasn't exploding into oblivion was being put back together and under his control. ooooh the power. Still their wasn't much time before this thing that was comming towards him attacked. Though for him it seemed like time had slowed down once again. Some saving private ryan s**t. Spike and his friends were doing something crazy. It looked like Himiko finally grew a pair and was ready to kill. aaand now a little girl on girl action....with blood...if this wasn't so serious right now and was in his right mind he would be all over that....well maybe not so much any more. The kiss from the mistress was very nice.
                                            His cat was unleashing hell and he wasn't sure where the jorogumo were at. Autumn seemed to be doing well and the old woman was being burnt. He directed his minions to start taking damage for everyone. He had enough on the field to help everyone now.

His soulless eyes turned back to the creature erupting from the ground, melting his and the other minions running about. In a panic one of the Lurkers ran past in front of him and he narrowed his eyes and tore the loose rib from out of his open side and brought it down onto the lurkers head, stabbing right through it. he picked it up, rib and all and tossed it aside, still holding onto the rib so that the lurker just flew off.

The creature told him that he was in his way. It must have been after the building and she wasn't going to get to it if he had anything to do with it. This creature howerver...she was massive. The heat radiating from her started melt the thick ice that had accumulated around him. Still his own energies pressed on.
                                            Ice formed over the gaping wound in his side and the blood dripping down froze into crimson icicles. He stared into all of her eyes.
                                            " what a beautiful creature....but you are not taking this building..." once again his eyes narrowed and his grip on his rib firmed. Black energy cackled around him more rapidly as he lifted his free hand up and then pushed his fingers forward.
                                            Ice formed around the ground and rose up as a blob. This new being was cloaked in icy rags and floated up. Wisps flew all around it. The creatures hood came down revealing a decrepit womans face. She screamed and sent forth an icy blizzard as well as all of her wisps charging like icy balls of frostbite into the spider.

Amano on the other hand was having a bit of fun. Nimbly dodging the blows of the earth golems until a bolt of lightning hit him and sent him flying backwards. He rolled into a burnt tree and let out a hiss.
                                            His claws came out and off went one of the lightning lurkers heads. Those guys attacks were about to fast to dodge. Still the chaos magic was about and he worked with it and channeled it into him and back out with unpredictable effects towards them. " hah ******** invented chaos!" he laughed. Though he was just being cocky again. His attention turned back to one of the earth golems and he fired another beam of plasma through its chest and trailed the beam upwards cutting from there up to its head.

( spike...tired sorry i would have more discription. anyway I left it open for ya....wanting to make this an epic battle too. Dunno if you play skyrim but its like the whispmother. I just wanted to post something and Ill edit it to make it more understandable tomorrow if i gotta. just happy to be back.)

When you die, you will wake. Now your bidding is mine to make...

Malevolent Star

10,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
MOKONA

'Hehehehe~! Heeeey Spiiiiiiiiike hehehe mwahahahaha!'

As the Swordfish two neared the ground, "YAAAAAAAAAAAWHOOOOOO!" could be heard from inside the craft. Almost impacting with thr ground, Mokona pulled a lever inside to sharply upturn the direction of the ship. Grazing the ground as the object that had fallen on the bottom of the Swordfish II jumped of, the craft shot into the air. Turning about in the air, the black rabbit-like creature steered the craft around to fly over Blooming Lotus to check over the area. Flying about in a circle, certain areas of the ground were split apart and falling away, especially in the front end of the building. Blooming Lotus was still overrun, the oni that were hording the residents were laying about dead or attacking. Death and fighting, that was all to be seen throughout the land on this day. It broke Mokona's heart, it really liked this spot.

Picking off oni with the beam gun at the tip of the Swordfish II, Mokona got some headshots near a violet haired woman with a gun of her own. Seeing Spike go down and taking a head knocked, he covered him from the air with the machine guns as he flew back yelling, "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" while shaking up and down. Even Mokona's eyes were open as he decended upon the oni that wanted a piece of the smoking gunman. "That's gotta hurt!" the black fur ball said referring to the Electric shock he got.

Weaving the ship through the air, Mokona was actually doing well in piloting the aircraft. As he rounded to make another fly by, the black Mokona spotted a large molten lava spider rise up from the ground at an alarming speed. "Woah woah woah!" he was his exclamation upon sight of two stories of liquid fire. It was the largest spider-like being Mokona had ever seen. As the spider threw a flaming body in Nolan's direction, Mokona concentrated fire on her raised arm and was trying to disconnect one of her limbs while the possessed necromancer raised a frozen being to aid him in the fight.

Malevolent Star

10,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

As the air around Nolan chilled, Mistress' translucent spider squashing a few scattered flame lurkers sensed the winter-like magic. Some of the flame oni had tried to torch the large spider as she trampled their bodies, her violet legs stabbing through flesh then freeing the bodies upon withdraw. As the ghostly spider swayed in and out of attacks while she made her way to the chilling being that was created, she really liked the release of cold upon the battlefield.

As Nolan stood between the main Lotus building and a spider much much larger than the spirit spider had left on the battlefield, but size did not matter in many cases. Some big powers come in small packages. As the ground underneath the translucent spider's legs froze over, she approached Nolan and was soon standing beside him. She could smell he was not himself, but Nolan was still in there giving his all in the power he had.

As the frosted air was howling toward the giant two story lave spider, Mistress' spirit spider dashed forward in a zig zag pattern. Dodging as best she could the large stone-like legs that could potentially crush her, the chilling spider was also spitting webbing connecting the legs of the large lava beast in an attempt to make her lose balance. The webbing froze over suddenly becoming hard ice to restrict movement.

Malevolent Star

10,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Я Ɏ Ʉ Ʉ
T H ExxM I S T R E S S ' xxY O U N G E RxxS I S T E R
T H ExxI N NxxG A R D E N E R

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
MOOD ( » Panic ) x xWEARING ( » Spider Form ) x xLOCATION ( » Main Building )

"No!" Ryuu cried out and struggled against the tight grasp of the Earth Oni that held her. Whimpering, Panic that spread through the land swept up even little Ryuu's mind as Scratch had called her. She was suddenly full of fear and uncertainty as her heart screamed that she was in some serious danger. Continuing to struggle, light tears streaked her pale cheeks as her wide light pink eyes met hollow hole in a skeletal face. "S-s-scratch..." she whispered when he came near. She wanted her pain to end and it hadn't even gotten started yet.. Suddenly as she gazed into him, it was as if he were taking hold of her mind while the air around her began to distort. Ryuu's aura itself was becoming tainted with a strange crimson tint. Her aura flickered from pink to dark red as Scratch entered her mind and whispered to her.
I am not your enemy, darling, you are a beautiful and dangerous creature. I want you to feel my power, feel want I can do for you. Your sister and I ruled empires together, we could be unstoppable together...
Ryuu's mind screamed and resisted, but he was too powerful for her. His power was different from when she was possessed. Her fear swept over her like a storm, Scratch felt...absolute.

Becoming limp within moments, Ryuu's vision blurred as Scratch's crimson taint on her aura now consumed her entire form. When he spoke to her, it was the only clear sound she could perceive. Her sister had traps for him and he was going to use her to get through them faster, she nodded to him. The oni releasing their hold on her, the red skeleton waved them off to wreak more havoc as Ryuu straightend with her eyes a deep red and glazed over. The jorogumo then began walking on toward the main building. All monsters, oni and otherwise, were avoiding the jorogumo letting her pass with ease.

As they arrived to walked on creaking wooden flooring, Ryuu led Scratch to the blown opening into the build to the Sitting Room. Half the room was burned and charred while the other half that led to the main hallway was covered in ice. Ryuu let her commander pass and he spoke, but the jorogumo in hiding did not answer. Looking about the room, Scratch waved Ryuu over to him and offered her to take a step forward into the icy area. "Ladies first," he whispered into Ryuu's mind and her body shuttered reactively as she stepped forward to do as he instructed.

As Ryuu's larger lorogumo form stepped forward blankly onto the ice. As the cool ground under her spidery legs was felt on Ryuu walked on to set off the first trap. Tripping a thin web, a sudden light purple streak of light cross in front of the young jorogumo made her stop before four large icicles jutted sharply from the ground. The icicles then retracted into the ice seeming to become smooth, as if they weren't there at all. Scratch's influence urging her on, the inside of the main hall was an ice chamber so crystal clear one could see their reflection in the walls of ice. Ryuu seeing herself everywhere wasn't able to comprehend what to do next except to keep moving. Arm setting off another trap, ice boulders from the ceiling fell on top of the young jorogumo and seemed to have crushed her, but after a few moments Ryuu punch through the top and climbed her way out of the ice prison.

Interstellar Traveler

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Well ********...

Yuni was starting to regain her bearings as the cold water from the other realm shocked the two minds into separate sectors once again, shakily picking herself up from the ground. Her scythe was still in her hand, her knuckles aching with how tight her grip was on it. That was probably the most stupidest thing Nytmaer could have made Yuni do... The girl couldn't swim! It wasn't until there was a massize paw swiping at her that Yuni realized her ingenius plan failed, much too late to somehow roll out of the way. The petite teen flew off from the impact, going quite the distance before hitting the ground hard and bouncing till a burning tree stopped her in the side. The scythe buried one of its blades into a nearby trunk, shimmering with firelight.

So tired... Icy eyes blearily blinked, catching how the conjoined beast was spewing blasts of energy in every which direction. One such blast was coming right at her, though she didn't have the energy to get out of the way.

Kai saw this from her high vantage point, the gun dissipating as she dive-bombed towards her Charge. There wasn't enough time to get the scythe out of the tree, and this was just a ball of raw, explosive, energy. Kai lofted herself onto the ground and opened her arms wide, crystalline panels appearing the moment before impact. Like a series of solar panels to the sun, Kai absorbed the energy and routed it to her internal reservoir. Dark eyes now alight, violet electricity danced down her arms with the discharge. One of the jolts hit Yuni, who yelped and sat up.

"Get up, Twit. You and I must talk after this battle." The usually raspy voice of the gunslinger was booming with power, the crystal feathers of her wings tinkling like a million windchimes.

"By talk..." Yuni yelped again with another jolt, though it was sort of energizing her as well. She got her scythe from the tree, gingerly touching her side where the tree hit. "Do ya mean shoot at me?"

"Of course."

"Well then..."

Omnipresent Noob

User Image

User Image

Listening to:

xxxx☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠

Now I lay you down to sleep. For your soul is mine to keep...

Nolan looked over at the Mistress's spirit spider that had stood by him and then darted forwards towards the much larger lava one. This beast was clearly a distraction but a very fatal one that must be dealt with in order to proceed. Deep inside, Nolan was very worried about the Mistress and despite what she said and not caring if he lost his own life, he felt he must protect her. But to the matters at hand.
                                            Though the being possessing Nolan seemed almost insulted that the woman had sent help, he wasn't going to complain. Fire was the weakness of most undead. The necromancer watched as the spirit spider rushed forward along with his wispmother, though it seemed this was going to be far more hands on than he anticipated.
                                            Still weilding his own rib that he had used to impale a lurker previously, he caused a surge of energy to run through it and with a flash of blue flame, it became a large stone and bone scythe that seemed very dull and broken. It was an ancient weapon used by a Lich king.
                                            He raised more of his malformed minions for a distraction as he twirled the scythe around expertly and sliced the air infront of him. Firing a reddish-black wave of energy towards it and then jumping high in the air with the scythe over his head to strike this evil being right behind his energy wave.

Amano on the other hand was starting to have less fun and becomming more irritated. The ancient feline let out another hiss as it rolled underneath the legs of another Earth oni as it tried to smash him with its large fists. " I said...I was done playing!" he growled as a fiery portal opened up behind him. The cat stepped back behind it and was immidiatly replaced by a large skeletal hand that sprung out and dragged the earth oni inside. This cat really wanted to have a go at Mr. Scratch. Who he deemed weak with false power. He wanted to show this demon what hell really was.....if only he could get to the damned guy.

( i am working on some pics for himiko and autumn now )

When you die, you will wake. Now your bidding is mine to make...

Dapper Genius

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PANIC

User Image

Panic continued to rush to not only the monsters, but those fighting nearby the Oni as well. He infected their vision, further amplifying their sense of urgency. Many would hallucinate, seeing a countdown timer, or a flowing hourglass. The timers came out to be about two minutes, to those who bothered to calculate them. No one knew what the countdown represented, or if it represented anything. But what would happen when it hit zero? Could it be stopped?

But the majority of Panic's attention was fixed on Edward, who was still trying to close the box that Panic was released from.

YOU DARE DEFY ME?

I AM A BEING OF CHAOS.

NO ONE CAN REVERSE THE UNIVERSE'S FLOW OF ENTROPY.

NO ONE.

((sorry for the slight delay, ladies and gents. Major writer's block here. I mean, i have the general idea, just the words aren't hitting the paper... Also, Jak, if you wanna continue sending Oni towards the Oracle, you're welcome to.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff