Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I am the blood of the dragon.
OOC: NO OOC thread...I may ask if I can make one! Haha. We should have one. Alright, but I don't like calling people abreviations. Can I call you something else? Teehee.
Spikeyyyy, I'm good. Very good. Been visting my nanny and her new baby a lot. So in love with this baby. She's so cute! Working on making my rp posts more extensive...I think I've mad a wee bit o progress yeah?

You know nothing, Jon Snow.

Malevolent Star

10,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
.... Earane, I didn't make an ooc because I didn't want one. Now, I'm not going to be mean about it or anything, but I think it is rather disrespectful to ask a question then not wait for a reply. You asked, but did it anyway not really caring for my answer. I find that rude and I am say as such because if I ask someone a question about something for their thread I usually wait for permission and/or comments.

If you guys want to chat there I don't mind, but I personally will not be subscribing to that ooc. That's just how I feel about it.

Sorry if there were other comments or oocs I did not catch addressed to me. I was posting something and am in the middle of it, but I saw that when I previews so I thought I'd give my 2 cents.

Back to posting.

Interstellar Traveler

User Image Spike Spiegel

● Current Location: Zen Garden
● Current Objective: Protect Ryuu/Inn.
● Status: Unclear.
● Theme: Rain

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

User ImageWandering on through the garden, if unusually aimlessly, Spike's mind was abuzz with activity; thoughts, worries and concerns he thought long forgotten unwillingly surfacing in his mind and making it oddly difficult to focus. Now emerging from closely packed trees and denser undergrowth, Spike ruffled his hair in an attempt to regain more clarity to this current mindset as he stepped out into a clear grassy area, dotted with various decorative plants and small stone structures. Inhaling slowly as he paused and passively scanned the terrain, Spike could not help but notice the light was dimming all the more, signifying he had little time before the danger level in the surrounding area of the inn was set to increase. Rubbing his eyes with a blank expression, Spike finally exhaled as he walked on; now being much more familiar with the area, he knew the inn was only a short distance away, merely beyond the screen of blossoming trees ahead.

Murmuring to himself in an attempt to keep the more disturbing of his thoughts at bay, Spike proceeded onward, only to find himself coming to a halt mid-stride, a few short paces from the trees he set his sights upon. Unable to quite fathom why his body came to a standstill, Spike glanced from left to right as he stopped in a standing position, an unfamiliar sensation gripping his senses. Taking an unsteady breath and closing his eyes, Spike felt strangely faint for an instant, as if some unknown force was tugging him in an indistinct direction. Reopening his eyes and looking about him once again, Spike frowned when he found little movement to his surroundings aside from a slight breeze causing some of the leaves of the nearby plantlike to rustle softly. Forcing his breathing to level somewhat, Spike found his attention drawn in a specific direction elsewhere in the garden, certain he could hear voices; willing his limbs to move, Spike started to walk on, if a little less sure-footed than usual in the direction of the sound.

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC: That's great to hear, so you're a fan of babies huh? I noticed your posts have become more elaborate, you've been doing well I have to admit. wink
The whole OOC thread concept is up to Mistress, but th-okay she got in there to answer before me. -Scratches head and nods- What Mistress said.

Wealthy Fatcat

3,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
xxxxxŦαkαħαşħ𝔦 Ħ𝔦𝖒𝔦kσxxxxx
User Image£σcαʈ𝔦σŋ: Porch
Åcʈ𝔦σŋ: Discovering self-confidence
Yʊkαʈα Ċσ𝔩σѓ: Canary Yellow
❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿

Himiko smiled brightly, threw the water on to boil, then deftly braided the red origami rose into Earane's hair. It was nowhere near as complex as any of the Irish traditional braids, but it was simple and strong enough to hold the paper in. Once she was done, the water had finished boiling and she put the tea to steep, quickly going into the sitting room to decorate with the origami flowers and animals. Earane disappeared at some point.

Bringing the tea out, she found Lian and a new guest were there, and Himiko bowed deeply to the newcomer and beamed. "Welcome, sir. As you can see dinner is ready. Feel free to help yourself."

Himiko seated herself behind the koto and plucked a few strings to check the tuning. Once she was sure it was fine, a quick brush of the strings and a splay of the fingers and she fell straight into Godan Kinuta, one of her favorites. If it was her job to play during mealtime, then she'd do the very best she could, fading into the background and setting a calm atmosphere for anyone who came to dine.

[hihi new guy! girl! sweatdrop you get it. Call me Zelly, and I hope you enjoy your stay 3nodding ]

Malevolent Star

10,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User ImageUser Image

Nau Maku San Manda
Bazara Dan Kan

Rin
Pyō

Sha
Kai
Jin
Retsu
Zai
Zen

xxxxxxxxxxx Isshu xxxxxxxxxxx

That man choose the worst times to run off and not tell her where he was going! Those were the thoughts of elder woman Isshu because the spirits of Banzai were on the move. Every last one of them!! "He really is lucky I don't bind him to the farm, that man will be the death of me," her voice rather raspy, but feminine. Isshu had been following the spirits for an hour outside the village into the forest. Something was disrupting the spiritual balance and she wanted to know what this was entailing.

Following, half way through the woods most of the yokai that had ended up missing and dropping from the forest she was walking through. Having her crystal wards on her, Isshu moved through the highly spiritual environment of the forest outside Banzai. Isshu then squinted her gray eyes and thought she saw a building up ahead. The surounding area was now populated with wandering spirits one of the lower classes of spirits. The less threatening ones were pressing on and heading toward the enlarging building up ahead.

Isshu moved through the trees and leaves in a black yukata and a gray headress. She looked rather old probably in her sixties at least for a few strands of her hair showing in the breeze was a light silver. She soon came to a garden area and the building lay at the top of this stretching beauty. There was a pull she could feel in her bones and she knew exactly where it was coming from as well. Isshu also had her walking staff made of dark word and Japanese symbols carved into it. Being twice the size of the short elderly woman, the staff helped her hurry along. Seeing a young man in the distance, she paid him no mind and just sped up, "Ohhhh no you don't, I remember you sonny!" Spike right? yess she knew him and she needed to see this event he was only going to stumble upon with reason. "This is a time for keeping your guard up, don't let it pull you in." She mean the magnetic pull, soon Isshu was at the site on the edge of the garden.... a Jorogumo woman and the aura of her soul was glowing bright purple. She didn't think Spike would be able to see the spiritual lights surrounding the spider woman, but if he wasn't freaked out by the sight she would be impressed.

"What on Earth is going on here?"

OOC Thank you for that lovely Koto music Himiko! I enjoyed writing this to it ^.^

Kawaii Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
This is just the internet and I think you're getting pretty touchy over nothing.
It is deleted, or rather changed and nonexcistant asssss is my post.

I find your attitude to a contributer very disrespectful and distasteful and unbecoming.

I'm not a rude person, I just wanted to help. We never know when you'll be around and I figured it was no big deal. End of story. Moving on.

Edit:
Spike I loooooove babies. I used to hate them. What a pity. I have to love children now though. My job is to watch them at a kindergarten level. 4 and 5 years old. Also, I'm watching Nevermind The Buzzcocks. Thought you'd appreciate that.

Malevolent Star

10,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
On the contrary, Odiah, I believe it was you who was in the wrong and my tone was not of a disrespectful nature. I do not take attitude lightly my dear, you can ask anyone here. I am of a calm collected fashion explaining my reasoning for thinking it was rude of you not to wait for an answer to a question which you posed. You wouldn't do that in conversation face to face, why? Because it is considered rude to ignore someone after engaging in conversation

It had nothing to do with you wanting to create an ooc, you are mistaken.

I do not know if you would like to rebut my statement but you are welcome to try.

*shrugs*

Kawaii Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
On the contrary, Mission, your tone was rude because I'm a soft spoken blonde sweetheart who never ever has a problem with anyone in any way on Gaia. I'm also not giving you attitude...I just replied. I'm not a person to take insult or public accusation lightly. I'm afraid you're the one mistaken though, because you wouldn't have gotten upset if it weren't an ooc, would you darling?

Now, honestly, you're mad for nothing. Just get over it and let's have some fun, okay? No hard feelings. It's just the internet love.

Malevolent Star

10,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
You aren't fooling anyone with the innocent dumb blonde thing. At least not with me, it was rude and I don't care if it's the internet or not. I'm not mad by the way, I am merely taking the liberty of showing you your flaws. I don't care what you do, as I said the ooc was fine, but it was the way you went about it.

If you'd like to continue with your attitude (because it is clearly still present in your use of the words darling and love referring to me as if we were friends. I say dear as a term is endearment of for guests and people younger than my self. It is not meant as disrespect.) then I suggest grabbing yourself a dictionary because you are only trying to twist around my own words. They are written as they are for a reason because my respect for people over the net and in real life is genuine.

I am not your friend, I do not think you are innocent or a sweetie. I do agree though that you are a blond. Trying to fake her way into being right, but a blond none the less.

Not working, at least on this end of the connection.

Interstellar Traveler

OOC: Hang on, I'm going to jump in here before it gets too heated. There isn't an ooc at the moment because nobody has desperately seen the direct need for one for as long as the inn as been running; it was a nice thought to be proactive Earane but as thread owner, Mistress has the final say before anything is actioned and looks to fairly and honestly protect this right. There's no harm in the odd ooc post here and there on this thread though, right? So we should just stick to listening to each other and being respectful of each others opinion; fact is, direct decisions like that in particular lie with Mistress alone. Being direct and honest is one thing, but nobody wants to see this; Mistress is the thread owner and makes the decisions, we have every right to fairly discuss any suggestions before then in a polite manner and present them as ideas, there is no need for conflict here. There's a clear disagreement but there's no need for it to escalate; we all have our differences but focussing on those isn't going to get us anywhere.

But back to what you said Earane; urgh, you have my respect in terms of caring for kids because I couldn't. Smelly, sticky and expensive little pipsqueaks. But that's just me; kids like me, I just don't like them.
Yeah, you should watch Top Gear as well for a good laugh though.

Kawaii Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Thanks for being respectful spike. I understand I did a no no. And i sowwy.

I was just watching my nanny's baby today infact. And my grandma just had surgery so we've been back and forth taking care of her. I've been saying my prayers. But she's doing well. The baby brightened my grandma's day. It was so cute. >w<
I love Noel Fielding...so NMTB is my little guilty pleasure. And I watched the episode with him and Paloma Faith. CLASSIC!

Kawaii Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
...so now I'm a dumb blonde?
Wow. I wasn't being rude by saying darling and such. I'm from the south...we kind of all do that.
Thanks for insulting me...you don't even know me...

Malevolent Star

10,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Thank you for your addition Spike.

As for you Odiah, not fooling me yo. I'm not peaches and cream, but I don't kiss a** either. Respect is earned not given

Kawaii Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
What do you mean not fooling you? I know you probably hate christians but I AM a christian. And I also don't appreciate cyber bullies. So I think you need to cool it. I am not a fake...or stupid. I know these as truth. So your words don't hurt me. But you could hurt others, badly. And I don't appreciate that. God doesn't like ugly. You should relfect.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces