///I'm good and you?///

Hopeful Muse

11,775 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
Serena~BlackRose
///I'm good and you?///
(( Decent, looking for an RP to bring my Sionce out to play more...LOL.))

Divine Nymph

Uriel Veil
Serena~BlackRose
///I'm good and you?///
///LOL yeah I've heard a lot of good RPs are just dieing out. And I was looking forward to seeing Sionce and Anya's reunion.///

Hopeful Muse

11,775 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
Serena~BlackRose
Uriel Veil
Serena~BlackRose
///I'm good and you?///
///LOL yeah I've heard a lot of good RPs are just dieing out. And I was looking forward to seeing Sionce and Anya's reunion.///
(( I was actually contemplating rping in the Celestial castle...but it looks rather dead...BUT it would serve the purpose of anya and her meeting. -nods- And yeah I was in an rp that was doing quite well and it just died off rather fast and without warning.... was disheartened by that. spent about a month without rping anyone...))

Divine Nymph

Uriel Veil
Serena~BlackRose
Uriel Veil
Serena~BlackRose
///I'm good and you?///
(( I was actually contemplating rping in the Celestial castle...but it looks rather dead...BUT it would serve the purpose of anya and her meeting. -nods- And yeah I was in an rp that was doing quite well and it just died off rather fast and without warning.... was disheartened by that. spent about a month without rping anyone...))
///For the Celestial I'd say go ahead and RP. I know Anya will respond...while I change out of this damn maid's costume.///
A figured seemed to emerge through the door of the establishment. He didn't open it, yet he simply walked right through it. "My name.....it's Cortis...I died a human, having never been fulfilled in life I stand before this place I have been roaming sometimes traveling, on gypsies carriages, but most;y on my feet which hurt worse then anything I have ever managed to fight." He looked around then took out a golden sword. "This is Seigfried's sword, Farfner. Coated in Dragon's blood which makes it shimmer.." It sounded like I am but it wore so much it was undetermined as to how much and spoke with some sort of voice changer. "Jormungand, the sword made from the fearsome jaws of the midgard separate. I also wear armor from this little arse, took serpant bits to get resistant to his poison." It put it swords away and looked around the meeting area.

(No muse.....in pain. ))
Savage Agnes
User Image

" A pleasure to meet you Cortis but such a formal introduction should be saved when there are people around."Spoke a woman who was descending the stairs. Her emerald eyes stared at the being and the sword he had spoke of.. Her head tilted to the side with curiosity but she never spoke more until she reached the final step. "Welcome. I'm Contessa Moonlight one of the residents that is staying here for the time being..."

outfit for the evening

OOC: What's wrong Kire?
((Broke my toe. Trying to keep it elevated but I have a s**t ton of stuff to do and I can't let it get it done with A: A cat walking and curling up on my keyboard or B: My lappy getting too hot on my legs. Give me a bit longer. I don't wanna give you a sucky response. ))

Divine Nymph

Savage Agnes
((Broke my toe. Trying to keep it elevated but I have a s**t ton of stuff to do and I can't let it get it done with A: A cat walking and curling up on my keyboard or B: My lappy getting too hot on my legs. Give me a bit longer. I don't wanna give you a sucky response. ))
///No rush I just hope you feel better.///
(The beauty of Norse myths.)

There was a dull expressionless look when he took a looks around to survey this place. It was one that soon became one of a terrible sadness for the lack of care. He sighed rather sadly and looked to the ground. "Zorry ver're you zpeaking tu zme?" (Sorry were you speaking to me.) One might assume he was a male, yet when "he" seemed to remove her bandage she filled it in quite nicely and her armor stretched out a bit for comfort . She even changed her voice, it was quite a difference. Even the accent was gone. "So! What do you do here? Do you have any military graves? I have tons of coins!"

((I pierced my tongue, broken my nose three times and had all my fangs removed, you know the four in the back? In all those amounts of pain the only thing I did was take my anti-biotics. But this toe thiing....OMG.)
Too bad Dimitri isn't around to do the gaia marriage thing.
((A mod contacted me about a trolling incident that was all the way back in Oct. /: Honestly I have been leaving more sites more and more and I have have lost all my respect in this one....) ))
ninja ninja ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces