Welcome to Gaia! ::

Savage Agnes
((A mod contacted me about a trolling incident that was all the way back in Oct. /: Honestly I have been leaving more sites more and more and I have have lost all my respect in this one....) ))
???

Friendly Shapeshifter

[My apologies. Losing more amd more respect for gaia.]

Divine Nymph

Deadly Knight Of Spades
[My apologies. Losing more amd more respect for gaia.]
///What happened?///
((I first got started on Gaia in 2005, and its nowhere near how it use to be. The forums use to be so full of role-players that by the time u replied to someone a page or more had passed.))

Divine Nymph

///Yeah I know but all of the friends I've made are still here and I would be sad to leave them again//

Loyal Gaian

(( -waves slightly- Morning Serena. ))

Divine Nymph

///Morning.///

Friendly Shapeshifter

[[I have more respect of this person then to talk behind their back.]]]

Divine Nymph

Deadly Knight Of Spades
[[I have more respect of this person then to talk behind their back.]]]
///Meow?//

Friendly Shapeshifter

[[How are you? No need to sigh.]]

Divine Nymph

Deadly Knight Of Spades
[[How are you? No need to sigh.]]
///I'm good and you?///
((Starting rebuild my whole life from the broken one I had before. Here I am not asked to help, I do it because I want to pull my weight around. My other parents was quite different, every five seconds.....Here I can get lost in my imagination.))

Divine Nymph

Savage Agnes
((Starting rebuild my whole life from the broken one I had before. Here I am not asked to help, I do it because I want to pull my weight around. My other parents was quite different, every five seconds.....Here I can get lost in my imagination.))
//I truly know what you mean. Oops let me switch and send you that reply I never got the chance to do.///
Savage Agnes
User Image
Contessa Moonlight

Contessa had smiled. "Yes I was talking to you. But you have quite a talent of changing your voice."Her emerald eyes gazed at the new person with interest. She leaned against the wall ant gestured to the lounge room. "Should we have a seat? Yuo never did give me a name for me to call you by."
((Don't worry about it. I may get banned. If you have any other way to contact a lot of you, hopefully skype wise I would be very happy.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff