Welcome to Gaia! ::

Familiar Lunatic

Jiroo Branford

Shigekuni Genryusai

Venom Genryusai

Within the water tank located deep within the Catacombs, a pair of violet eyes opened as the old healing Cleric listened in on to the only conversation within the Bar that interested him at all currently. As the water drifted across his gills, the Orochi began to laugh to himself, his body swirling in the purplish-black water.

"Oh I could almost kiss you, Jiroo."

He thought to himself as he pondered what was going on. That b*****d.... he told Zantara he would get a laugh out of what he planned, but This??? He didn't expect it in the least. It was more than amusing.... it was down right hilarious.

And with that, the Count calmed down in his tank, pulling back his psionic self to just sit back on his coils and enjoy the show. Damn, he almost wished he was done healing and could get a bowl of popcorn. That would make it perfect for him.

Timid Gekko

2,825 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Partygoer 500
((JIROOOOOO -hugs-))

Familiar Explorer

(( *Hugs* Hiya! What's up?))

Timid Gekko

2,825 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Partygoer 500
((Nothing. Being lazy. Not posting))

Familiar Explorer

(( I might seem quiet on the outside, but I'm busy writing stuffs on my character races.))

Fused Shade

9,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
// lmao Zantara....... that...... made me smile greatly and giggle ...... i can just picture that.... perfectly lmao..//

Familiar Explorer

(( *Flails* I hate this position. The people I've got the motivation to RP with are frozen or delaying, while I got other RPs I could reply to but feel completly tapped out on. ))

Fused Shade

9,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
As the things played out between Jiroo and Shige venom would remain quite and watch her eyes flitting between the two, her hands would at some point clasp before her studying the exchange and for a small part forgetting that she was an important part of what was happening. This of course lasted only until Jiroo addressed her with an apology, her eyes lingered on his face for a moment until her expression too softened and she smiled a little bit towards him. When Jiroo told them to please take a seat she would lower herself into the seating next to the table her leg was pressed against, she would move over to allow someone to sit next to her laying her hands in her lap. It felt like she should say something but for the moment while her mind could come up with nothing, instead she continued to listen until he posed her a question.

A frown crossed her face as she gave thought to what she would say, honestly she wanted to pipe up with the generic this is what a relationship was supposed to be like but instead she really thought about it. Was she happy with the way things were, Her strange swirling black eyes seemed to pick apart the table as she thought over her answer and his question in measured turns. A soft pink tounge parted her lips and ran over them leaving the flesh glistening as she began to speak,

"I will not lie that at times it is difficult, I.... would almost say against my inner nature to be with just one being and yet..... it is what I crave most of all...... so why should I not expect myself to give into what I want. Should I be ruled by my habits or nature..... or fight for what it is I crave? I do not think of it as Ideological views as you put it but choice..."

She paused thinking on what she said and then sighed a little bit before finishing her answer, though her voice was soft and her eyes turned to look away from both men perhaps thinking on something or someone not in presence at the time.

"As he would not be pleased to view what he did nor would I be pleased to view the same from him.... so I am not so sure that our standards or expectations are too different I am just...... more willing to bend...."

At her last words a half smirk crossed her lips though she tried to hide it perhaps lending Jiroo some credence to what he was trying to say, or maybe it was because she could just imagine exactly what was happening. Not that she was aware of it but Zantara was listening, then again Venom would expect him to. As much as she wanted at times to hate the man she had been under his watch and care for longer than either would admit aloud and with that came a sense of knowledge and emotion for the other. Turning her eyes back from the darkened shadowed corner she looked back first to Jiroo then to shige before placing her hands in her lap now not trying to hide the smile on her face. Why one might wonder was she smiling so widely, not even Venom was to certain.

Fused Shade

9,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Jiroo Branford
(( *Flails* I hate this position. The people I've got the motivation to RP with are frozen or delaying, while I got other RPs I could reply to but feel completly tapped out on. ))

// I'm sorry, I give you full permission to punish me oh relationship sabatour -cough- counselor. -giggles and runs around hyper- //

Familiar Explorer

Venom Genryusai
Jiroo Branford

// I'm sorry, I give you full permission to punish me oh relationship sabatour -cough- counselor. -giggles and runs around hyper- //

(( Actually it's Jiroo's views that Venom and Shinge are sabotaguing themselves! He'll be explaining in a bit more detail. I'm debating waiting for Shinge to reply or have Jiroo speak directly to each one in kind.))

Venom Genryusai's Husband

Married Businessman

[ I'm actually working on a post... ]

Fused Shade

9,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
// I don't care but shige said it would make it difficult for him - shrugs-//

Familiar Explorer

(( There's no rush. I diddn't want to squander the free time you had though. But I do know how it feels to be rushed when you've got other things brewing or simply want to give something your careful focus.))

Venom Genryusai's Husband

Married Businessman

Venom Genryusai

Jiroo Branford

Shige heard the words that Jiroo first spoke, asking him where his self hatred was at that moment, why didn't he give in and let himself be slain. and why his resolve to live and protect so easily trumped that hatred that he had been dwelling on for some time now. Shige's single eye glowed with a pulse as spirit coursed through his body, a partial connection to spirit had been attained once more and the energy that gave him what others called life felt good through his aged body. the way that the being before him wouldn't bend even to Shige's overwhelming strength seemed odd, but he had no way of figuring out the whys and hows at the current moment.

"I suppose in that context it isn't worth the time to dwell upon it.. sometimes one can't help the things they think about though.."

His words to Venom hit a chord, a look seeming somewhat anguished appeared on the male's face for a moment. it seemed others wanted to test if he was merely wasting Venom's time. that's what most associated with her before him thought about him as her husband, a waste of time. the thought actually angered Shige a bit, his rage boiling for only a moment before another drag of his blunt was taken, the smoke filling his lungs and calming his emotions down enough that he could merely breathe out a huff of smoke off to the side rather than attempt anything he might regret. it seemed that Shige was no longer the entirely calm man he once was. emotions were more easy in coming and harder to extinguish for the calm demeanor he liked to show.

The male would then nod, slipping his sword back into the sheathe where it had come from before finding a seat next to his wife. leaning back into the chair he listened to the little banter about heroes being only tools. in all honesty, Shige never considered himself a hero, he merely did what he perceived to be right. he was raised to help uphold a balance between souls entering and leaving his home realm and the world of the living it was connected to. upon his arrival gaia however, he realized the universe was much larger than those two connection, a realization that opened many cans of worms throughout his former society. he was a villain to them, an outcast made never to return. at the mention of change Shige's eye changed from teal blue to gold, emitting the energy of change in pure primal form from his person.

"I'm not sure I can fully agree on your perception of heroes.. mister Bradford.. but alas, I don't consider myself a hero so who be I to judge that view."

Another drag from his blunt was taken, the smoke blown off to the side as his golden eye seemed to calm a bit, dulling and leaving the color of his eye a brighter yellow. the flow of change was coursing through him, by mere mention of change it seemed. Shige had come to understand a bit about the power inside the core of his being, but had yet to fully realize exactly what he was. removing the blunt from his lips he let Venom tell her answer first, pondering upon the question posed to him as he weighed the thoughts in his mind. he couldn't help but smile a bit at her answer, it was genuine and it gave him a slight warm feeling in the center of his chest.

"I suppose I can't say my ideals for our relationship are truly right or wrong. it's just the way I was raised to believe how something should work.. and until this current blunder where I vanished for a while she seemed to be genuinely happy, more so than when I met her those years ago."

His mind drifted back and he sighed, thinking of their first meeting in a cafe known as SIN. it was a place he had called home for a long while before abandoning it when they started their own home and traveled to her homeland to be married. another puff of his blunt taken the male relaxed just a hair and began to speak a bit more.

"She took care of me when I got hurt protecting the place I used to live at... more a loving entity than my ex fiance ever was.. Venom was even there to pick up the pieces when that Incubus scum took her from me.. she helped me to live again and understand that it wasn't the end. I don't know where my soul would be without her or her love."

He glanced over to Venom then, noticing the smile that had been placed upon her lips. in return he couldn't help but smile a little as well. seeing her smile could always uplift his spirits it seemed, no matter the current circumstances between them. he was unaware they were being listened to by Zantara, and at the moment he honestly didn't care about that snake in the grass. he'd heard enough about Zantara in the past from Venom that he didn't trust a word of that man from the get go.

"and as much as it displeased me to walk in on the situation that I did.. in the end, I can't blame her when I left her and didn't fulfill her needs in a timely fashion.. I can only blame myself I guess."

Timid Gekko

2,825 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Partygoer 500
Mas'syr si'Jhar
Sharp Tooth the Last

Maer jhori eilaer, mos mos eirdae,

Thol os orn eidaelesaer, jholi thaelia aes pae.

User Image

Mas’syr rested on a rock near the river, her boots off and her toes stretching out in the sun. She gazed up at the high blue sky, curiously wondering what it felt like to peruse the currents of wind much as Iris did. It must feel care free to hide amongst the clouds aloft tall winds. Mas’syr shared such a feeling when swimming, often spending days at a time in a large sea or lake. The river here was limited, but even the short swim she did had lightened her mood and brightened her day. Her gaze was cast upstream, the area becoming more mountainous.

This would not be a difficult issue, as Mas’syr was an adept climber. Her primary concern was food, having not eaten since leaving the tavern, and having brought no food with her. But the shark-kin was a skilled hunter, and where there was water there was fish. Though difficult to catch, Mas’syr was confident in her abilities, and knew that if hunger became an issue, it could readily be solved. No, her mind was elsewhere, wandering aimlessly of the people she had met and had influenced her life.

Of the travels she had made and the sights she had seen, and yet the question as to what had happened to her people lay at the forefront of her mind. She had seen dozens of worlds, and none matched those that were her own. Having encountered countless races, and none had seen her kind, or heard of her home, and this turn of events left the young Eskarren troubled and saddened. She faintly wondered if she would ever see the thick green grass or wide expansive oceans. Or the small archipelagos and deep crescent islands of her native lands. With a soft sigh, she took a pull from her canteen, gazing at her webbed feet, lost in thought.

Maer jhori eilaer, pai byr thor shor thaes,

Os thastolia eilar jhylaer o, eil shor eilar shi baes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff