Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Dragon

20,150 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Kisan laughed richly, revealing her teeth, vicious barbed ivory triangles against a mouth black as coal, a tongue forked and ebon-dark coiling in the black depths.

"Right you are. But I try to keep some live stock around, a few of my patrons enjoy...the kill."

By the subtle caress of lips and tongue around the last two words, it apparently wasn't just the patrons that enjoyed the occasional slaughter, and Kisan's eyes dropped to study the floor, as though she could see through it and straight down into the shadowed pit, to where the newest caged acquisition was howling out something about blood.

Casually, she sauntered back down to the bar floor itself, meandering back behind the bar counter and leaning against it.
Erich von Darkmoor
((I've cooled down. I had just broken up with my girlfriend, wasen't in the best mood.))
Erich would return to the bar that he had been at only minutes before. He had gone to relieve some stress, and still wore a bit of the man's blood on his gloves. Adjusting the chestplate armor he wore, he would walk back down to his seat, idly noting the man who happened to be trapped down in the pit. Apparently someone had tried to start something. He chuckled as he sat down, hoping he hadn't upset the workers to the point where they would no longer serve him.
((Just because I last posted on the page.))
At the mention of Tari as a 'gentleman', he finally seemed to turn into a semi-normal person; However, that'd soon end, as his reaction to DM's mention would be to dart forward, stopping as close to her side as he was physically able without touching her, stoop to peer into her cleavage for a moment, before making his way to the bar without a word, merely a large smile on his lips.

[Totally not late. Totally.]
((Just a note...if I delete a post, what do you suppose are the chances that I will allow that post to be made at a later time? Either change the post, or you may as well stop making it alltogether...unless you enjoy fattening my purse, because I make more gil deleting your post than you make making it.

Also...

Bloodbath Specialty Entree: N0ob Dibs

Fresh from the chaotic word of Gaia Online, a fully fledged Noob ready for complete decimation and/or consumption. It's a completely free service provided by Bloodbath Bar Inc. However as due to the unpredictable frequency we will have this delicacy available, we have developed a 'first call, first serve' system.

How to Claim your Noob: The first person to call out "Dibs!" after a Noob is identified (when it enters in character.) has full claim to do whatever with it the claim desires, consumption or destruction. Yes, we have no problem if you play with your food!

(Calling "Dibs!" is the one and ONLY occurrence we will allow people to post a single word in character post within Bloodbath Bar Inc. without having their post deleted. Also, if someone else calls Dibs before you, you do not have rights to that Noob's destruction/embarrassment, etc. Only those who called Dibs first have such a right. However, they can choose to give that right to someone else, if they so desire.)

Beloved Elder

2,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Cae looked up as Erich came back inside the bar and smiled to him as she ran a towel around the inside of her wineglass to dry the water from within. Turning around she selected from the refrigerator, the Merlot she and Corbin had shared the night before and poured half a glass, mixing it with Sihaia's vintage she had been drinking earlier. The two reddish liquids swirled together within their transparent container and she watched their progress round one another for a few moments.

"I thought we'd scared you off. Welcome back .."
((Dibs.))
He would nod to Caelan, saying nothing more because he felt he had ruined what little friendship he had formed. Instead, he turned his attention to Tarivol, whom he knew as a faint aquaintance. He would wave the man over, should he ever manage to grab his attention.

Aged Codger

Bloodbath Bar Inc.
((Just a note...if I delete a post, what do you suppose are the chances that I will allow that post to be made at a later time? Either change the post, or you may as well stop making it alltogether...unless you enjoy fattening my purse, because I make more gil deleting your post than you make making it.

Also...

Fresh from the chaotic word of Gaia Online, a fully fledged Noob ready for complete decimation and/or consumption. It's a completely free service provided by Bloodbath Bar Inc. However as due to the unpredictable frequency we will have this delicacy available, we have developed a 'first call, first serve' system.

How to Claim your Noob: The first person to call out "Dibs!" after a Noob is identified (when it enters in character.) has full claim to do whatever with it the claim desires, consumption or destruction. Yes, we have no problem if you play with your food!

(Calling "Dibs!" is the one and ONLY occurrence we will allow people to post a single word in character post within Bloodbath Bar Inc. without having their post deleted. Also, if someone else calls Dibs before you, you do not have rights to that Noob's destruction/embarrassment, etc. Only those who called Dibs first have such a right. However, they can choose to give that right to someone else, if they so desire.)

((Give me a reason, or let it go through, because right now the reason would be, you are too much of a p***y to fight me. Thats too bad, I would have loved ur blood on my sword's

You want to run around labeling without thinking of what the other person might be doing, or even allowing some one to roleplay in a way you don';t approve? That's just immature. "Oh, you're not playing my way, so you can't play" Nice.

I'm not here to completely destroy. I'm here to make a message.))
((I see Erich has called dibs; but if he would be willing I would like to indulge in fun since my original intention, though now peaceful, was for violence.))

Familiar Lunatic

Muffins are curiously high in calories!!!
The Darkness shall allways be defeated by the light... fortuantly the reverse is true!!!
My God is fried on Devilweed and Angel dust!!!

Zantara screamed as he woke up from a start where he'd fallen asleep with his head on top of the bar. Falling backwards as his awoke from the strange vision, he fell backwards off of the bar stool going sparling onto the ground. With the manskirt flying up showing a bit of pale scally flesh, he smacked the back of his head on the hard wood floor with a resounding CRACK which echoed through the entire bar.

Moaning softly as he layed on the ground, he reached up slowly to the back of his head and pulled his hand back sticky. Looking through unfocused eyes at the dark green blood dripping from his hand, he muttered "Oh good... I'm dying." And with that, his head fell back to the ground and he passed out for a moment, his strong acidic smelling blood saoking into the wood under him.
((Fine, but you owe me a favour.))
Astil
Bloodbath Bar Inc.

Also...

((Give me a reason, or let it go through, because right now the reason would be, you are too much of a p***y to fight me. Thats too bad, I would have loved ur blood on my sword's

You want to run around labeling without thinking of what the other person might be doing, or even allowing some one to roleplay in a way you don';t approve? That's just immature. "Oh, you're not playing my way, so you can't play" Nice.

((look lad, your starting to irk me in a way you cannot begin to imagine, now cool off, leave, or become civil so that I am not forced to dispatch you infront of the women here. ))

Seeing her laugh, his eye was drawn first to her sharp teeth, followed by the forked tongue, The only words that came to mind in his suprise, he accidently let slip "Kinky..." he said softly, hardly above a wisper. Suprised that he'd let himself do it.

Aged Codger

Erich von Darkmoor
((Dibs.))
He would nod to Caelan, saying nothing more because he felt he had ruined what little friendship he had formed. Instead, he turned his attention to Tarivol, whom he knew as a faint aquaintance. He would wave the man over, should he ever manage to grab his attention.

He looked at the man, and nodded, "Let's play?".

He pointed the swods at the throat in an x style. He awaited an attack. "I have a message first. Contry, tell him, I'm on the prowl, ok."

((I see this has been canceled...so nevermind sweatdrop ))

Demonic Dragon

20,150 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Bloodbath Bar Inc.
User Image
Dragonmistress
By breaking any of these rules, you hereby give up all rights and dignity and may be sodomized with a bar stool, decapitated, smacked, insulted, jeered at, stabbed, thrown off the roof, run over with a jet engine, put in the disposal unit, soaked in gasoline and set on fire, be forced to consume your own feces or entrails, be sodomized with a bar stool, or any other painful and or humiliating thing she can think of at the time, IE, you ma also be castrated, torn into pieces and consumed or buried for later consuming, have their a*****e surgically placed where their mouth should be and vice versa, be stabbed repeatedly with red-hot sporks, boiled in barbecue sauce, washed in carbolic acid, tied to the railroad tracks, and mummified in barbed wire. And if all else fails, they must endure my rendition of 'it's a small world after all' in chibi voice for thirteen hours locked in a straitjacket in a padded room with the speakers armor plated and mounted in the center of a fourteen foot high ceiling where there is no way to get at them. After which they may be turned free with no further punishment

Idly, Kisan pulls a piece of paper down from the rules board and drops it through a section of the floor that apparently dilated open just for the purpose of carrying the piece of paper down to the man in the pit.

Distinct Prophet

Astil

(( Astil, this is our haven. Not yours. We are not required or even inclined to give you a reason for whatever we do. You, by posting here, have already agreed to go along with it. If you break that, which you have, you acknowledge that you break the Gaia ToS, and you also accept our harassment.

This is all on the front page you obviously neglected to read. Therefore the only reason we haven't already banned you egotistical self-centered a** is because we find amusement in your pitiful struggle to act better than you actually are.

Thus the more you struggle, the more you amuse us.

User Image

Have a nice day.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas