Poll Whore. 0.42848870874349 42.8% [ 740 ]
I love the place. 0.12449334105385 12.4% [ 215 ]
Heh. 0.061378112333526 6.1% [ 106 ]
Shadow? 0_0! 0.22929936305732 22.9% [ 396 ]
>_> 0.15634047481181 15.6% [ 270 ]
Total Votes:[ 1727 ]

Demonic Waffles

Lord Arrion

Kat's face moved back, looking like she was in some kind of shock, her mouth gaping. Then she moved her hands up, "WHAT!? Hey! You haven't been around! This place was pristine!"

"God! Eat a mother ******** snickers, Shadow!" The vampire clamped her fists and fished for her cigarette, flicking the lighter like a stressed out drug addict. "It won't light!" She mumbled.

Flicking it a couple more times she finally got it to go, taking a large inhale. "Look! You're causing me to smoke!"

Katarjena's Waifu

shadow_dreamer

"You should ******** smoke, b***h."

Calmly did he state as he just deathly stared at her. He really was getting too much of a kick out of this. He didn't see her flared up like this often, so he probably shouldn't really be pushing her this hard. Hell with it though.

Demonic Waffles

Lord Arrion

If the visual for a Miyazaki character with poofy hair could have presented itself to Shadow's mind, it would be in the form of Kat, chain smoking. A couple inhales and the first one was done, she seemed to wandered over to the dishes.

"HEY!" She shouted at the walls, "YOU GUYS BETTER BE HELPING!" Usually the creatures guarding this place had no problem helping her, she glared at Shadow. "So help you god if you tell them not to! I'll strangle you with that snowy hair of yours! And your tail!" Kat lifted a finger up, shaking it for just a second as she seemed to be carrying more glass then humanly possible.

Katarjena's Waifu

shadow_dreamer

Lifting his right hand up would he go to grab her at her waist. Darkness would comb its way from his upper body's essence as it devoured the existence of the glasses from Kat that once carried them. His devilish tail would simultaneously move along until it was curled around her left leg, whether or not she brushed him off of her, jerking her in one swift motion to bring her closer for an awkwardly close encounter. Assuming this all worked accordingly would he look down to her with his cold gray eyes, devoid of life and emotion, and uttered soft words to her in kind.

"I'm literally just ******** with you. Leave the s**t alone for now. I intend on breaking some more bottles."

Demonic Waffles

Lord Arrion

GASP!

Kat seemed to stop cold in her tracks, feeling him grab her, and then the glasses dissipating she looked down, her mouth opening lightly. She looked at her hands, noticing nothing was in them. Then the tail came around her left foot. "Sh-"

She moved it lightly seeing how tightly the tail would wind itself around her leg. Pink graced her cheeks, considering she wasn't used to getting close to people. Especially someone she had known for a long time. Vintrict was the last person she let close, having gotten some blood she seemed a little more level headed then before. Besides, he seemed to flitter from girl to girl, so Kat had no remorse for her actions, or biting him, at least he could take a bite. What a weird hunter.

Kat's ruby eyes looked to the side of her face, and then she tilted her head up just a little, seeing his cold gray ones looking down at her. But Shadow was no human hunter that had a kink for vampires.

"Breaking more? Why?" She whispered.

Katarjena's Waifu

shadow_dreamer

"Because I can, my dear."

Speaking gently as he released his grips from her, his tail lifting up and out and into the freezer of the fridge. Instead of waiting for Leo's response any longer would he just pluck out a fifth of vodka for himself. Allowing the freezer door to close itself after he was finished inside would his tail bring the fifth of vodka over to the counter and place it softly down for his arrival. Soon he'd reach and snag up his seemingly-still-there smoking cigarette, and take a draw off of it.

Demonic Waffles

Lord Arrion

Releasing her she seemed to stumble and turn to slide against the opposite end of the bar. A brow rose as she steadied herself against the wood. "I-I mean I suppose that's valid! this is your place after all."

The vampire crossed her arms and looked at the shelves, "I hope it's the cheap ones!"

Obviously she was nervous, spitting out almost anything that came to mind. "Er.. I guess that wouldn't matter."

"I wonder if that's relieving?" For a vampire she wasn't very loose, throwing something cause she could was not something she was used to. Everything had to be in order, almost a mild form of OCD. "Are you angry? Is that why you're throwing things?" The concept of throwing things had to be because of some kind of underlying cause, at least to make it seem like something normal to do. But that went back to her not understanding why it was being done.
м α r i α ŋ ŋ α Đ u ᴘ α u l

User Image
Marianna let out a sigh, her heels clicking beneath her as she walked. The woman hung her head, letting her long black locks drape over her shoulders. Her arms were wrapped around her upper torso as if she were cold, even though she was wearing a business type jacket. Scared. That would be the correct word. And she didn't know why she was so scared and jumpy. "For God's sake woman! You're a witch, pull your crap together!" She practically yelled at herself.

Anna was a witch, a fact she didn't blurt out to just anybody. It was a secret of hers that she liked to keep hidden, only very few who knew her knew exactly what she was. Another sigh of hers escaped as she made her ways to the doors of the establishment. The young woman had been walking for a while, but it took quiet a bit to tire her out. Slowly, she pulled open the doors and stepped inside, finally pulling her head from her black heels to the building. The only thing that really stood out about her, was her pale amber orbs and a scar. The scar started from the inner corner of her left eye and drug down her cheek to her left ear, which was badly scarred on its own. Which is always why she could barely hear out of that ear.

Anna hitched her bag up higher onto her shoulder because walking had made it slide down a little. Today she was wearing a pair of black slacks, black high heels, a black business type jacket with one button below her bust and a bright blue shirt underneath. The contrast was stark because of how pale white the little witch was.

She didn't know where to look, she took a few minutes just lingering in the doorway close to the main entrance as she let her eyes wander, trying to take in all of her surroundings.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image
“How sweet the moonlight sleeps upon this bank.
Here will we sit, and let the sounds of music
Creep in our ears; soft stillness, and the night
Become the touches of sweet harmony.”

Mythical Gaian

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Lord Arrion
shadow_dreamer

"Because I can, my dear."

Speaking gently as he released his grips from her, his tail lifting up and out and into the freezer of the fridge. Instead of waiting for Leo's response any longer would he just pluck out a fifth of vodka for himself. Allowing the freezer door to close itself after he was finished inside would his tail bring the fifth of vodka over to the counter and place it softly down for his arrival. Soon he'd reach and snag up his seemingly-still-there smoking cigarette, and take a draw off of it.

Without warning Leo would stand, lean his frame over regardless of who was present and smash the back of his hand across the chilled fifth of Vodka. The action would appear casual, Leo himself not paying much heed to Shadow's wasted effort in taking it from the freezer before seating himself at the bar once more.

With a devilish grin he'd shrug, entertaining himself for the moment by gingerly picking one piece of fragmented glass at a time out of the back of his bleeding hand.

"Fuck that bottle."

Katarjena's Waifu

OOC:

-Post was edited out and a new post was made to include others.

Katarjena's Waifu

Leonardo -S- Virunas

shadow_dreamer

Nox Est Perpetua

Before Shadow would respond to Kat with something along the lines of 'Yes' would Leo smash the fifth of vodka. Preferring the thought of 'Unhinged', instead of the word 'Mad', would his mind come attention to Leo's words that flowed next. Ignoring the entrance of the new individual that absorbed their surroundings before entering further would Shadow speak clearly and loudly in Leo's direction, his misty-gray eyes looking slightly with surprise as he laughed just before speaking.

"That bottle?! That bottle?!"

Pausing for a moment would he set his cigarette down and laugh out loud, closing his eyes momentarily before catching his breath and returning to quickly speak once more.

"What?! Do you have something better?!"

As if Leo did, and wasn't simply participating with Shadow's behavior and words.

Demonic Waffles

Leonardo -S- Virunas

Lord Arrion

Nox Est Perpetua

"Eep!" Kat would jump, hearing the bottle smash against the floor. The vampire seemed to want to clean it, but cringed, holding herself against the bar. Just then she turned her head to hear another patron wander in. What were new patrons going to think if the boys were smashing bottles against the floor. "Ah! Uh! Hey! Welcome to the Halo?" The blonde looked towards the door, hissing at both Shadow and Leo, "Don't scare her!"

Kat moved her blonde hair to the side of her pointed ear.

Hearing Shadow shout, Kat jumped again and looked back at him with some kind of warning glare.

"Ah--uh.." Was there really an excuse she could give this wandering girl?

Demonic Waffles

Lord Arrion
OOC:

-Post was edited out and a new post was made to include others.

((Excuse me OOC Sir-sama, please: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ))
м α r i α ŋ ŋ α Đ u ᴘ α u l

User Image
Marianna let her eyes wander to the bar, where all the noise seemed to be coming from. A slender tooth inside her mouth came down and bit her lower lip. Anna wasn't one for a big crowd, though she would hardly consider three to be a large crowd. She just wasn't much a of a people person. It would take her some getting used to, but the witch believed she could do.

She was so deep in thought that when the bottle smashed, she jumped and gasped, not expecting it. It scared her at first and took her a moment to calm her hear beat. The woman closed her eyes and let out a deep breath, not sure if she should make her way to the bar, or turn around and leave.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image
“How sweet the moonlight sleeps upon this bank.
Here will we sit, and let the sounds of music
Creep in our ears; soft stillness, and the night
Become the touches of sweet harmony.”

Mythical Gaian

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
"Nope."

Answering simply Leo would continue to pluck large shards of glass from the back of his hand before it gradually regenerated its self. The blood spilled on the bar counter would already begin to pool together, slithering like some manner of living creature to be absorbed back through his skin.

Appearing ever the attractive devil of sorts, twin obsidian tails swaying lazily behind him, hypnotic crimson iris's piercing their surroundings, pale muscular physic poised beneath the casual clothing Leo wouldn't seem immediately intimidating to any familiar with the super natural. The display of wayward violence however held no real logic beyond complimenting Shadow's own irrational destruction.

What would others think of them? Only time would tell.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff