Pick.

Poll Whore. 0.42873696407879 42.9% [ 740 ]
I love the place. 0.12456546929316 12.5% [ 215 ]
Heh. 0.061413673232908 6.1% [ 106 ]
Shadow? 0_0! 0.22885283893395 22.9% [ 395 ]
>_> 0.15643105446118 15.6% [ 270 ]
Total Votes:[ 1726 ]

Aged Gaian

(( This has been stuck in my head for a few days now. @_@ ))

Distinct Hunter

1,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
Will you still hold me when you see what i have done...

~The door opened softly and in came a woman dressed in black dress slacks with a few chains hanging from the loops and a loos camisole top. The scarf around her face hid her whole face except her eyes and the way she relaxed her arms but kept her fingers at the ready by her weapon. There was an air about her that was joyful and relaxed but the way she held herself showed she was still a danger. Moving towards the bar there was a animistic sense about her. She darted her eyes around the room as she removed the tanto from her lower back and placing it on the counter before sitting down at the bar and waiting For something.~

Will you still kiss me the same when you taste my victims blood...

Invisible Lunatic

8,375 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
Kai Tzu Jin

The door to the black halo swung open to a silhouette of a man framed in the doorway, the door hanging open by itself. Of the man only the deathly white eyes glowing softly were visible as the rest of him seemed merged with the darkness created by the light of the full moon behind him. He stepped slowly forward allowing his eyes to scan the room in a sweeping motion as he stepped forward again, the door seeming to wait as if hesitant to close for a moment. An almost unnatural moment as if the door were held by some invisible hand, as the door slowly closed and the light inside the black halo met his form Kai smiled. A while had passed since he had returned to the black halo and there relaxed at the bar as she sat the reason for his smile, he paused a moment drinking in the vision of her and allowing her scent to drift gently to his nostrils before breathing that scent and flowing like liquid toward her.

Aged Gaian

Thanks to Alex, Ezriel had managed to create a proper hiding spot himself. In the far corner of the tavern, in a lonely unoccupied space was an enochian symbol in white ink. The magic power of this symbol created a secret pocket dimension in the unoccupied space. Only those that had angelic power or were currently allied with Ezriel had the "permission" to enter.

Stepping over the threshold of this space would cause the scenery to shift to an endless green field under a cloudless blue sky. A single lone tree stood in this field, with a tiny campsite nestled underneath it. Here Ezriel would spend his days until such time that his powers had returned, which didn't seem to be happening at a great rate.

The angel felt weak and hopelessly mortal, he couldn't even managed to manifest his wings anymore. Ezriel did not allow himself to worry and kept his hope that this condition would soon pass...

Distinct Hunter

1,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

~Yulia's head turned towards he door when it opened and when he took form she smiled from ear to ear behind her mask. Watching him float towards her made her relax and she reached her now steady hand out to him.~ I missed you love.

Fashionable Cleric

Magik hadn't come around much lately. Course she had alot to deal with at home. Managing businesses didn't happen by themselves, trying to keep a city from falling into ruin was another thing altogether. But when she walked into the tavern and saw a couple people sitting there, she simply smiled in greetings before a familiar white glow caught her eyes off to one side. The fact that she could still understand what it meant disturbed her alot. Course, with her history and such, it was rooted into her soul pretty much.

She reached out, touching the rune with a gloved hand as her reality shifted, taking in a sharp breath as she found herself standing under that perfectly blue sky, ocean blue eyes wide in wonderment. She had been here before, several times. She knew what this place represented, what its purpose was, and she inhaled a deep breath. Seeing the campsite under the tree, she knew of only one person who could be here, and she approached the tree slowly. She didn't want to alarm him. "Ezriel? It's me, Magik? Are you ok?" She wasn't sure exactly why there was a link to this place in a tavern of all things, but she stood close to the tree, hesitantly reaching out and letting her gloved hand touch the bark of the tree, simply remembering older days, times gone but not forgotten.

Invisible Lunatic

8,375 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
Kai Tzu Jin

Reaching the bar to stand beside her, he turned and leant back resting an elbow on the bar. The other hand reaching at the same moment to slide the mask she wore back, then quick as lightning he leaned forward to steal a kiss as if in answer to the statement she had made before he let the mask slide back to it's original position once more. His basstone was very low as he answered "Every moment a torture... and a delicious anticipation.. my darling."

Aged Gaian

Ezriel sensed the presence of a friend entering this ancient domain, and a smile traced across his face. The first genuine he had managed in over a week. Magik's voice further lifted his weakened spirit. "Come in." His deep and rich voice was replaced by one that seemed strained, as though he were trying to speak and catch his breath at the same time. Upon entering the tent she'd find that it was enchanted to be the approximate size of a studio apartment. Ezriel sat in the center of the tent on a blue plush mat, with a small wooden table situated in front of him. His features were pale and his short bronze hair ashen colored and wild. Only his eyes retained any semblance of power, glowing with a blue ghostly light. On closer inspection of his white robes, Magik would be able to see that he was missing his left arm. All in all, the angel looked as though he was very sick.

Distinct Hunter

1,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

~She turned a deep red and leaned forward into his chest.~ No matter how many times you say such sweet things to me it never stops making my blush.

((omg writers block it setting in))

Fashionable Cleric

Magik waited until she heard Ez state she could enter, which she did, abit surprised by how big the place was. Course, once upon a time, she believed in miracles and alot of things, the world had sort of taken alot of the wind out of her sails along the way. She became iinstantly concerned at his tone, even before seeing the angel, and then finally seeing the current state of the man, she walked over to not sit in a chair, but to crouch down at his feet, looking up, almost checking for visible wounds, giving him a once over.

"What in god's name happened to you?" She had her gloved hands clasped in front of her, the leather creasing and she had to entwine her hands together in order to reach out and want to help him, in any way that she could. She had to keep in mind though, that this man was an angel and she wasn't who she once was, long ago.

"Do you want me to help try to heal you? I can still do divine magics, after all. Might be able to lend you abit of strength and such? Greater Restoration spell?" It would regrow his arm, man had to have heard of it, he was an angel after all. "How CAN I help you, Ez?" She hadn't seen a friend this...bad in years. And it brought back alot of memories of times when the world wasn't always so calm, so serene. But she had enjoyed the fight, lived to fight for the Light. Had she become so accustomed to living among the shadows, that she'd become one as well?

Aged Gaian

Ezriel kept the weak smile on his face, attempting to hide the true extent of the damage. "I used a great deal more power than I should have. To seal the dragon woman Rune and prevent her from harming people in a rampage. She took my arm and my lack of power caused my... condition. Which was not helped by the appearance of a very dark and corrosive entity named Tegral." That was the whole and complete truth, of which Ezriel felt Magik at least deserved to know. You are not supposed to hide things from your friends and allies.

Thoughts and hope began to go in and out of his mind when she brought up using her powers in order to restore him. Yes, he could gain his arm back and perhaps be well on the way to recovering his true powers again. Then again he wasn't sure whether or not it was his place to accept such aid. The only other way that he could regain his power was a path he could not pursue, no doubt Magik would know of it. Consuming a portion of a mortal soul would jumpstart his own celestial powers.

No. He could not do that. His honor and his standing as a warrior and guardian could not be contradicted and tarnished in such a way. He could not allow it. What would separate him from a Fallen if he were to do such a thing? Ezriel turned and looked down at Magik, "Your offer is very appealing, but I do not know if it is my right to be healed."

Fashionable Cleric

Tegral. She swore she had heard that name somewhere before. Maybe in passing long ago. Though, at the mention of Rune causing the damage, she inwardly winced. What was it with good guys trusting things would work out and then winding up getting their trust betrayed and used against them?

Though at Ez saying he wasn't sure he should be healed, she sighed inwardly, letting her eyes close for a moment. "No. You DO deserve to be healed, you know why? You were doing what you believed was right and more than likely WAS right. You got hurt doing what you were supposed to be doing. Protecting people. Doubting if you should be healed is a bad thing..." She opened her eyes, which had softened into a sky blue.

"Once doubt starts growing, it's hard to...keep it from becoming a mountain. And self doubt is by far the worst possible enemy ANY of us can have. So, let me heal you...I have to ask, because I am bound by my own oaths...my own ideals...of whats right and wrong. But I know, without a doubt that this is the right thing to do. Perhaps, even a bit of divine intervention that I came to the Halo this night? Stranger things have happened..." She bowed her head, holding out her hand palm up, she could heal through the glove if need be, but without him placing his hand on hers, making contact of some kind, there wasn't going to be any healing done.

Aged Gaian

Magik Mason

Ezriel sat there and looked on in silent contemplation. Then he reached out and placed his hand into hers, her smaller hand vanishing underneath his palm.

Fashionable Cleric

"Good, if there's one thing I've learned during this lifetime is you should never argue against a woman. Especially from what I hear, one as stubborn as myself." She smiled widely, bowing her head as she placed her other hand over his, sandwiching his hand between her gloved ones.

She hadn't healed anyone of angelic alignment like..ever this time around. She rolled her neck on her shoulders, simply loosening up as she recalled exactly what spells she'd need to use. Weaving magics together and splicing spells together was something it took her quite awhile to learn. But healing, healing was the one thing she could do with the best of them.

She closed her eyes again, simply gripping his hand lightly, but to make sure they maintained contact during the whole thing, whispered words of magic starting to fill the air around the two of them. And then the white glow started. Her eyelids behind her eyes started to shine with a silvery sheen, and perhaps, if her eyes had been opened, they would have flashed with a silver radiance most could not muster. And tendrils of wispy white aura started to wind up his good arm, seeking where he had been hurt, seeking to restore his arm, as those wisps of magic vanished within the stump. A warm, soothing feeling started to encircle them, something which she'd mastered from her faith long ago. A healing spell that should work on giving him strength, guidance and a restoration spell to help regrow that arm.

She opened her eyes right as the power abated, reeling it back into herself so as to not hopefulloy mingle with any of his possibly "jumpstarted" angelic abilities. "feeling any better, Ez?"
((*Yawns and contemplates pouncing on Ezriel and eating his face...or maybe just his ear or something*))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff