>_> 0.15643105446118 15.6% [ 270 ]
Total Votes:[ 1726 ]

Relentless Raider

8,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Flightless Butterfly

"You don't mind the fact I am running hot?" Alex sipped the screwdriver as she looked over her shoulder and Flutter smiling weakly.
Takarashi
Flightless Butterfly
"Hm. I see." He rolled his shoulders a bit. "I didn't really think I'd be here this long either. I suppose my curiosity means more to me than my wandering. At least it's a nice place." He smiled in a weary fashion. "Though if you're hinting at my freeloading, you can just ask for your key back. I really don't mind."

His eyes flicked toward the other woman near the bar. He was used to seeing people serve themselves all the time in various places, but the traveler didn't really feel comfortable doing it here. The most he had ever done was get a cup of water.
"You are the only one that is uncomfortable with staying with me. It's not like we're bumping uglies or anything. It's a clean, safe place to sleep.. and get some food in yer belly. I'll not boot you out until you're ready to go."

She looked over at Alex, grinning to herself. She had given her a key to the room, but it wasn't for charity. Unless Charity was a nickname for Flutter's nether regions. Then it was ALL for Charity.
Alexandra Tepes
Flightless Butterfly

"You don't mind the fact I am running hot?" Alex sipped the screwdriver as she looked over her shoulder and Flutter smiling weakly.
"I mind only if your clothes aren't flammable. Takes all the fun out of it." she teased, patting her hand on the seat of a chair next to herself.

Lightbringer

Flightless Butterfly
"You are the only one that is uncomfortable with staying with me. It's not like we're bumping uglies or anything. It's a clean, safe place to sleep.. and get some food in yer belly. I'll not boot you out until you're ready to go."

She looked over at Alex, grinning to herself. She had given her a key to the room, but it wasn't for charity. Unless Charity was a nickname for Flutter's nether regions. Then it was ALL for Charity.
He shrugged. "I'm just not really used to staying in rooms, nor am I used to being a guest. It's significant only in a manner of politeness I suppose, but it's just another strange thing to experience. Still, it's rude to turn down an offer, so thank you again for letting me crash."

"Staying in rooms. Being a guest. I guess it has been a long time all things considered." He thought idly.
Takarashi
Flightless Butterfly

He shrugged. "I'm just not really used to staying in rooms, nor am I used to being a guest. It's significant only in a manner of politeness I suppose, but it's just another strange thing to experience. Still, it's rude to turn down an offer, so thank you again for letting me crash."

"Staying in rooms. Being a guest. I guess it has been a long time all things considered." He thought idly.
"If you can sleep through my snoring, then I think you should get some kind of medal." she said, snickering.

This guy was waaay too serious. Flutter had lived with nothing to her name, so she was happy to share whatever it was that she did have.

Relentless Raider

8,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Flightless Butterfly

"I am not running that hot right now Flutter." Alex smiled as she got up and moved towards flutter and the traveler, the temperature difference around her was quite apparent when she came with in 30 feet of them. "And you know my work clothes and training gear are fire proofed so I am not out there naked if I get angry." Alex smiled slightly her hair blocking view of her face and the faint blush.
Alexandra Tepes
Flightless Butterfly

"I am not running that hot right now Flutter." Alex smiled as she got up and moved towards flutter and the traveler, the temperature difference around her was quite apparent when she came with in 30 feet of them. "And you know my work clothes and training gear are fire proofed so I am not out there naked if I get angry." Alex smiled slightly her hair blocking view of her face and the faint blush.
Flutter made a pouty face. She was going to find a way to steal all of Alex's work clothes. One of these times, Alex was going to end up buck a** naked after letting herself overheat.

"Mmmm, I am definitely going to have to fix that unfortunate situation."

Relentless Raider

8,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Flightless Butterfly

"What situation?" Alex blinked mildly confused before taking a sip of her screwdriver. oblivious to the core Alex was.

Lightbringer

Flightless Butterfly
"Hehe. A roof and four walls is about all I need to sleep like a rock. I'm very good at it when I want to be." The traveler leaned his head back as he tried to think of other things to talk about. Why did small talk always feel so hard? He leaned his head forward again as the other lady came over to have a seat as well. He fished around in his pocket for a moment. Hey! Lucky day! He pulled out a granola bar. Slightly squished but still good. He unwrapped it and chewed on it. He got something for his stomach and a reason to be quiet and let the other two talk. Win-win.

Shadowy Rogue

(( lurkage ))
Alexandra Tepes
Flightless Butterfly

"What situation?" Alex blinked mildly confused before taking a sip of her screwdriver. oblivious to the core Alex was.
"You running around with clothes that won't burn."

Flutter smiled, and winked at Alex.

Shameless Shapeshifter

13,500 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Flightless Butterfly
Alexandra Tepes

Completely throwing out his usual creeper routine, the bunny-shadow comes flying straight out of a black disk of a portal that appeared out of thin air beside the to conversationalists. With two large tentacles ready, they reach out for the two of them, wrapping around their waists. he tentacles pulled the both of them to to his chest as he wrapped two very normal looking arms around them, squeezing tightly and smooshing all three of them together. "FRIENDS!!! YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW BORED I AM!? I'M SO PISSSSSED!!!!!!" he blurted out as he swung them left and right (Assuming Alex doesn't slice his arm off to escape or something.)

Relentless Raider

8,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Flightless Butterfly

"There my armor when I am fighting too so they kinda need to be there hun." Alex sighed softly, Flutter wanted Alex to run around naked, Alex while not body shy did not think she looked all that good even if she was in all actuality very well toned.

Relentless Raider

8,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Leos Shadow

Alex's body temp spiked as soon as the shadow touched her and would more then likely begin to hurt very quickly. "You are touching me...." Her eye brow twitched as she muscles flexed slightly showing the well toned build even more though the aura of impending violence escaping this woman right this second would scare quite a few people.

Lightbringer

The traveler finished off his tiny meal and wiped his hands of crumbs. Not long after doing so some manner of... thing came darting out to be loud and enjoy itself. The fiery lady didn't seem to take kindly to that. The traveler could definitely feel the temperature change but it didn't seem to concern him. Or if it did, he was doing a good job of hiding it. "Right, well. I'll pardon myself from whatever may ensue." He rose and pushed his chair in, and bowed to the trio that now occupied the table space. "Good night folks. Thank you for your company." And just like that, the man stuck his hands in his coat pockets and wandered off to the stairs to walk up and disappear from sight.

((zzz))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces