Poll Whore. 0.42873696407879 42.9% [ 740 ]
I love the place. 0.12456546929316 12.5% [ 215 ]
Heh. 0.061413673232908 6.1% [ 106 ]
Shadow? 0_0! 0.22885283893395 22.9% [ 395 ]
>_> 0.15643105446118 15.6% [ 270 ]
Total Votes:[ 1726 ]

Katarjena's Waifu

Gilded Opus

He seen that she was in fact a humanoid woman after she removed her hood. However, was not a human due to the horns that appeared as well, on top of those ears. Unless that was some type of cosmetic trend now days; he highly doubted. Shadow heard her request and fetched a nearby ashtray to the right of him; left of the counter; then approached her and set it down before her.

"Here." He said.

Afterwards he'd respond to the other person known to him as Eon.

EonFukkatsu

Shadow wouldn't turn him away for being a mix breed of sorts; but of course Eon didn't know this. And Shadow knew not of him being whatever it was he was. He indicated that he was human, but said "species." Wonder why he'd refer it to such; but wouldn't pass any judgement on it. It was of little concern to him. He thought quickly on what he could do to calm one's anger. There was an assortment of physiological discussions he could have with a "human" to help possibly break down and control something such as "rage." And/or other means, but he wasn't entirely sure of fixing human's problems; or much of fixing anyone's problems. But, restraint may not be as hard it as it sounded, he may be able to help him some.

"Rage, you say? We can talk more in depth about it, if you'd like. But, it doesn't necessarily mean I'll be able to fix your problem."

Shadow had deduced by the man offering such a large sum of money was probably more than just mere human; however, he wouldn't pass judgement as he didn't look pass or into things. It was seemingly quite the opposite of typical survival skills and more so to his mood of things as of late.

Chatty Shapeshifter

"Yes and thank you for the help." Eon said as, his shroud silently let out deadly whispers as a dark hand came out covered in chains of light. When Eon noticed this he slammed his shroud down on the ground forcing it to turn back into his shadow. He thought Shadow had seen his dark side trying to come out but prayed he didn't as it would make things complicated for him to explain.

Dangerous Prophet

The fae lit her cigarette the smell of sweet herbs filled the air. Her golden eyes wondering over to the traveler offering insane amounts of money though she was one for expanding her horizons she was no fool no one had that insane amount of wealth. She knew a desperate call for help such as this.

Looking to the bartender as he conversed with the man who had been drinking like a fish prior to this conversation. Arching her obsidian brow as she still awaited her martini. Taking a deep puff off of the hand rolled cigarette. Enjoying the smooth flavor of the black rolled exquisite herb combinations that she had came up with over time. Enjoying its affect in soothing the aching in her legs she had traveled long in search of a new haunt and maybe some company to liven up a lonely night.

Katarjena's Waifu

Gilded Opus

Shadow heard Eon's response but would follow-up to the woman's order. He removed himself from the bar's counter there and down to the fridge. He began to go through the process of removing a metal vessel from the freezer, the ice, finding the garnish - olive; then continuing through the steps. Once he had finished up the drink he'd bring a chilled martini glass, with the martini and a the olive over to the lady and set it calmly before her. He of course added a coaster underneath it.

"Here you are," he spoke after placing the drink before her. He'd not reply back to Eon.

EonFukkatsu

"What can I do you for, come on over to the bar's counter top."

He said, close to the woman sitting there at the counter top while he remained behind such bartending. He continued to speak after a moment's pause.

"What are you getting at, you can't tell me you're just human?"

Shadow had taken notice of the movement and cloak's prior movement of suspicious things.

Dangerous Prophet

Lord Arrion

Ashen Frost

The Fae would smile at the bartender taking a hefty sip of her martini enjoying the dry taste of it. Her eyes wondering around the establishment she look caught her eyes on a man who seemed like her certainly needed a decent hair of the dog to lessen his ache. Being one who could see beyond the mask he was trying so boldy to wear.

To most of her kind she would find it an insult but she also came in this establishment willing to hide her appearance if it was needed. Glamour is always free... The Fae giggled softly to herself her appearance to the man was that of a golden faun. Looking to the sleeping man a moment with a soft smile before Looking to the bartender " Could you send a strong bloody mary over to the gentlemen napping along the edge of the bar with my complements" Aria was class act she was curious and knew what could perk a man up after a long night of debauchery. Her own hedonistic lifestyle had its own pitfalls.

Katarjena's Waifu

Gilded Opus

Ashen Frost

"Sure thing."

He shoved off back to the freezer and grabbed another cold martini glass, and removed it. He thus poured martini in it, grabbed a single olive garnish for it and headed over to the man seemingly napping on the bar's counter top. Shadow slammed his right hand on the bar's counter top to wake the person up and then followed it up with a loud voice.

"Sir."

Still holding the martini glass, but retrieving a coaster along the way.

Chatty Shapeshifter

"The truth is I have human in me, but I also have incubus and angel in me too." Eon said, after telling Shadow his not so big secret while he sat at the bar. "I asked a few humans to help me but I was driven out of their settlement by guilt after I destroyed it. I wanna control my rage, in other words my dark side so I don't do anything that horrible again." He said, as a blanket of shadows covered his arms showing that he had failed countless times on control the beast within himself.

"The other problem is, that my bad habit adds to my stress." He said as, the darkness on his arms started to spread as it covered his neck.

Katarjena's Waifu

EonFukkatsu

OOC:

I'll wait for these other two then I will respond.

Chatty Shapeshifter

Lord Arrion
EonFukkatsu

OOC:

I'll wait for these other two then I will respond.

OOC:

Okay...

Dapper Dabbler

So there he was, in dreamland. It was a nice place, except for all the fire and brimstone. What with Hades conquering even his sleep, thanks to the location of Hades itself being his last true home of recent. Of course there had been no expectations of a drink getting slammed down in front of him. Matter of fact he hadn't even intended to fall asleep out in the open like that, it was a glaring security risk. He'd been so tired that the second he laid his head on the bar to close his eyes and think... poof, lights out. Sooo, back to that drink slammed on the counter...

It startles him in such a way, so unprepared is he; that he literally bounces away from the counter, reeling backward until he topples completely over and onto his backside. With a somewhat muted shout of, "No, evil kittens!" Why did he blurt that, you may wonder? Who knows, even he doesn't know why he did. Do half the people remember blurting things out when yanked from sleep, why they said what they did, or where it came from... No, not really. Such is the case with Ashen here. "Fffbbbpptt...", he sort of just fizzles from the ground. Slowly rising to his hands and knees, then to a kneeling position, and finally to his feet.

Wiping hands restlessly at his bleary eyes he tries to get a feel for his surroundings. Only a few moments later becoming aware of what was going on. "Oh... uh... oooohhhhhh...! Thanks...", he mutters quietly, clearly ten shades too embarrassed to speak too loudly. Taking a look around the room now he'll do what he can, while still waking up fully, to get an idea about who's present. "Uh. Hi, everyone." His voice is still somewhat muted. Waking up like that for a legitimate Spartan King, or at least in his time the heir apparent... Well, talk about shameful.

Dangerous Prophet

" Aye a reminder of old days to say the least" The fae would speak with a giggle the faun would speak up looking the Faun like fae looked to him looking as if she was the spiting image of the the Roman Goddess Bona Dea who was a golden faun same as she Her nymph like beauty was obvious that she was not a mortal chaotic to the core even the small deer like horns she bore looked blessed by the trickster Goddess Eris.

"Take a drink it will do you much good warrior" Aria was an entertainer by trade this allowed her to read body language like a well written Symphony. She held her glass up a moment before taking another sip grabbing the olive garnish and feasting upon the morsel before emptying her glass motioning to the bartender for another as she let a brilliant smile play on her lips for the godling whom she invited to join her.

Katarjena's Waifu

Ashen Frost

"The lady down there."

He nodded to the left with his head for a quick gesture. He then sat the coaster down and the glass along with it. Shadow then shifted and moved about the counter top til he was within closer distance to Eon and would reply.

EonFukkatsu

"So why tell me about the Human bit first? Nevermind. What habit is interfering for you?"

Shadow said, not concerning himself much with the man speaking of such destruction. It was just words, after all that the man spoke, nothing to warrant actions from him. Not like he was to be upset with such thoughts; Shadow had been not quite the pleasant person after all. But, moving along from all of that, the Bartender would seemingly somehow entertain the standing regular and maybe aid him somehow. Partly due to his own boredom currently and lacking bar-keeping skills.

Gilded Opus

Shadow moved along the way to fetch the woman another glass of Martini and place it before her. He continued about his movement all the while keeping attention to everyone and awaiting Eon's reply.

Chatty Shapeshifter

"My bad habit is that I love killing, mass murder, genocide, homicide. You name it I've done it and enjoyed it. However this bad habit makes it hard to have friends, and even harder to protect them when the one your protecting them from is yourself." Eon said as the darkness started to cover the left side of his face, causing a bit of killing intent to seep out.

"I guess because of my bad habit I've become a living contradiction, I want to kill but I also want to protect." He ended as the darkness had covered the rest of his face making further speech impossible.

Dapper Dabbler

{( So... we three should start calling ourselves the Iron Roleplayers, 'cause we're the last one's standing awake, and posting on top of which. )}

With a nod to the boss-man he'll grab the drink and begin to move toward the woman who... looked so damn familiar. Before he finishes his venture he'll remember something important. Then speaking to Shadow quickly, and quietly before making the rest of the way to Aria's table. "Ah, yeah. Was meaning to ask... if there are any open positions an old warlord might find use in here... I would like to throw my bid in. Might be good to put myself to work, if you wouldn't mind considering it." With that said, he then gets over to a seat with the woman he... - but by the gods - she looks like someone he knows, or knew.

Pulling a chair out with his free hand, he'll find his place sitting upon it. "Hail to the King, baby...", he mutters in salutations and raises his glass to chug down a third of the drink following the words. That being done he can't help but to just... stare at her. Something about her just itched at the back of his mind. The way she spoke, the manner in which she moved. But Hades damn him if he wasn't just too tired still to work complex thought. "Thanks for the drink, by the way. I certainly did need it." His voice is pleasant, strong. It isn't one of those deep funk groove voices many seem to have. The voice he commanded sits just in the center, if not a little more toward the deep end of the octave spectrum.

Not too high, but not ridiculously low either. Which it shouldn't be given his five foot four stature. Having too deep a voice would just be strange, he may be a wizard of significant power but he's not that strange. His brother even once had the original Necronomicon, but even he wasn't super-deep evil voiced. This one was the kind of rulers, it could be kind, or harsh depending on whichever was needed, whatever tone was intentionally inflected. "You call me warrior, I can't help but to think you know something of me." Despite the direct question, his tone is actually very pleasant. He isn't being combative or hostile about it, just curious. There were some things out there that might be able to figure out what he is, if not who he really is. Those things belong to the Nevernever, to the lands of Faerie.

Either that or the realms of down-below, or up-above. He still hasn't figured out how that works. Some people of the Christian faith really did seem to hit the Dante's Inferno style 'Hell', but he went to 'Hades' just as his people believed in. Perhaps it's a thing that is based on one's people's beliefs. Ah well, he's still too damn tired to mull such complexities over at the moment. No matter he would be intrigued to get any kind of answer. One hardcore spell had been worked, as well as physical efforts, to remove his name from mortal and immortal history alike. The forgotten family line of his country, the unknown kings and strangely missing sections of family trees for Sparta's history... This was done as a curse to him, as a punishment sometime shortly after he became the undead he lived for so long as, but no longer is. The world forgot him, he was erased. It had been a cruel punishment that had not effected his heart until these new days, this new life.

So he sips idly at his drink, he waits for his answer.

Katarjena's Waifu

Gilded Opus

Ashen Frost

EonFukkatsu

OOC:

Iron - I like that, Sir; however, there is four. Alas, I may be dipping out for now.

IC:

He heard the man's inquiry about a position to the Tavern. Shadow would take note of this but wouldn't respond as he'd let him go about his way and he about his own. Shadow then returned his attention to Eon.

"There are a few ways of dealing with this, now that you've opened up to such. However, I'm going to attire for the night. You seek me out later and I will try to... assist you with your endeavors. But, listen to me closely. These shadows you cast.. there are more to them than that."

He said, leaving it slightly mysterious and left open. Not a real handle to grab nor nothing to swing. He didn't mean much by it, it was really ambiguous meaning. However, the terminology did apply; no one owned the darkness. So, with that Shadow would take his tread up the stair case leaving for the night. The people about the bar's counter top would have to deal with out or partake upon their own. He really wasn't concerned too much for it all currently; unless they reeked much havoc then it'd be a different cause altogether. He would respond out loud with -

"Bar's closed currently, I'm heading in for the time being. I apologize."

Abruptly, as it were. He hated to apologize for things, but it was needed for the establishment over something that was seemingly rude by so sudden. Eventually another staff would probably be about the place. Who's to say.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff