Pick.

Poll Whore. 0.42873696407879 42.9% [ 740 ]
I love the place. 0.12456546929316 12.5% [ 215 ]
Heh. 0.061413673232908 6.1% [ 106 ]
Shadow? 0_0! 0.22885283893395 22.9% [ 395 ]
>_> 0.15643105446118 15.6% [ 270 ]
Total Votes:[ 1726 ]

Familiar Lunatic

Motioning for her to join him if she wanted to, he leaned his head back just far enough to hold the icepack between his head and the wall. Reaching down to his pouch, he removed a small metal pipe and a pouch of tobacco. As he packed the pipe, he kept his deep violet eye on her, ever so often wincing in pain as his head throbbed.

"One of these days I think I'll learn that falling asleep in the midst of my work while drinking in a bar isn't the best thing for my health. The name is Zantara. I'm the...chef around these parts, I suppose."

Bowing his eyes slightly to give the impression that he'd do more if moving his head was a bit of an option, the Cleric smiled , his those serpentine fangs flashing ever so slightly. She was a sight for sore eyes as the saying went. Maybe if she came over, she'd bring something to drink. He may be on the doorstep of being an alcoholic, but at least he was at the same time too lazy currently to go searching for a drink.

Lighting his pipe with a small match off of the edge of the table, as the light burst in front of his face, she just might catch that his hair actually wasn't white or grey.... but each strand was a different color from black to white and everything in between.The most brilliant reds and the deepest of greens. A hundred shades of yellows and blues. It was just that it was coated with a shimmering almost metallic substance that made the colors a light pastel of sorts, only being really seen for what it was in just the right light.

Looking up as she shook the match out, he took a drag from the pipe as the darkness returned into the dim booth.

"And you may be?".

Omnipresent Cultist

Deciding he wouldn't be detrimental to her own health, Lillianna eased up from her own booth to slide across from where he sat, bunching up her leather coat in the corner.
Rolling up pale, pastel blue sleeves of the button-up shirt she wore, it didn't take long for her to see the saw dust bits and whatnot sprayed across his clothing.

Greenish blue eyes regarded him a moment, then thought to hell with it and smiled softly, " Lillianna, and you?"

Blessed Reveler

7,850 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Omnipresent Cultist

OOC:

-Wavewave-

Familiar Lunatic

Lillianna....root of Lillan and the hebrew name of Hannah. Combined, they roughly translate to Grace of the Lily.

He said in amusement as he puffed on his pipe, already have given his name earlier. Blowing a smoke ring he frowned inside his head as she didn't bring with her anything to drink. Ah well... wasn't as if he needed to be drinking anyways.

"As the Lily symbolizes life in most faiths, you would be so-named as a instrument of change perhaps.... new life reborn into the world. Most...interesting.

As his soft, almost musical chuckle echoed in the quiet bar, his violet eyes glanced at the door. He could almost feel the presence of someone.... someone he knew well.

But perhaps it was nothing.

Turning back to his companion of the evening, Zantara made to offer her his pipe if she partook of such things. It would be rude not to offer.

((Hello my dear Saji. You have been missed))

Omnipresent Cultist

[[I'm used to Italics being for thought. Woops! ]]

Apparently having marveled a bit too much over his hair colors, Lillianna blinked slowly as he spoke, attempting to rewind and 're-hear' his name, as it had slipped her noticed before.

" I haven't a clue, to be honest, though that is a lovely sentiment, had one been thought of at my naming." Merely shrugging, she reached up to slowly rake a set of nails through her hair, the locks sliding back into place, though oddly, in a neater fashion then they had been in not two seconds ago.

Glancing to the pipe, she merely shook her head with a soft noise of dismissal. " Thank you, but no. Another time, perhaps."

He didn't look to be in shape to get a drink, so, eyeing the bar area, Lily pursed her lips in thought before shifting slowly.

" Would it be wrong of me to get a drink? Perhaps you'd like one?"

Blessed Reveler

7,850 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Regular 100
OOC:

Thank you. I miss you all too. I'll be posting soon.

Familiar Lunatic

"Names have meaning, my dear Lillianna. They can be used against you in the strongest of spells, or the most foul of curses."

He replied with a nod, returning the pipe to the corner of his mouth. Breathing in deeply, he made sure to blow the purplish smoke rings away from her face so that they drifted further into the bar. Reaching up, he adjusted the icepack on the back of his head so to level it out a bit.

"Right now, my lady, I could kiss you for a stiff drink. It's already been that sort of day. As to if you can, well knowing here as little as I do, I don't see a problem with it. But probably by the time you get back with our drinks, a bartender will appear. They are demons here."

He gave off a little playful shutter at the name.

But all joking aside, it doesn't matter what you get, as long as it's hard and stiff, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Wow.... that was loaded with meaning wasn't it?

((Awww... I feel the love))

((And don't worry about it Lillanna. It's my fault for not making it clear))

Omnipresent Cultist

Nodding a bit, she chuckled and slowly got up, listening all the while though. At the end of his speech, she couldn't help but laugh softly and shake her head.

" All right, all right, I get it." Waving him off, Lily strolled to the bar, the heels of her knee-high boots thudding gently, emphasized only barely by the clinking of metal from the belt buckles and twin chains about her ankles.

' Hard and stiff... I don't know if I'm at a bar, or a brothel at the moment.' She mused to herself, chuckling under her breath.

Ducking behind the bar then, she found the cinnamon whiskey the Dreamer woman had given her two night ago and licked her lips in anticipation. His drink, however, had her eyes roaming for a bit longer.

" Hmm..." Locating a bottle of Scotch, she figured that would do nicely and found two short glasses. Plopping in stones she'd noticed Dreamer used, Lillianna quickly whisked both glasses away and settled down at the booth.

" There you are." Smiling, she eased the glass of Scotch over, fingering her own glass.

[[Tis fine! I'm heavily medicated from a cold/cough/ickiness, so I tend to not see things a lot. Just poke at me if I mess up too much, aye?]]

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
((People need to stop getting sick in here. Get those vitamins everyone! ))

Familiar Lunatic

As she got up and began to walk away towards the bar her hip swaying ever so gently, the soft jingling of the chains on her ankles and the click of her boot heels on the floor, he had to admire that. Wasn't many women who spent enough time in heels to get that walk just right, so that your eyes wandered from ankles all the way up.

Shaking his head in amusement, he winced and swore under his breath as the large knot on the back of his head was rubbed, sending a sharp stabbing pain through his skull.

"I could kiss you, Lillianna."

He said as he readjusted the icepack one more time before lifting the glass up to his lips and took a small sip. Almost melting into his seat as the alcohol hit his tongue, the old Count smiled, his forked tongue escaping his pale lips briefly before taking another sip.

"So instead of asking the tired old things that people always do in bars.... how about you tell me your dreams Lillianna? What is it you want from life? I mean, if I'm not being too bold of a gentleman that is."

Omnipresent Cultist

[[Word. I was sick about a month ago too, but the temperature dropped aaaand my work makes people wear less than weather worthy attire. Dx Screw Retail]]

Familiar Lunatic

Arretsu

((I always found that Tequila and strippers always clear up my sickness.))

((But I'm a guy so that may just be me blowing smoke out my you-know-what))

Omnipresent Cultist

Bring her own glass up, she took a slow sip of the sweetish blunt liquid and let it slide down her throat slowly, not rushing the flavor as it bloomed and faded.

" Flattering." Noting his reactions made her smirk somewhat, another slow sip being her own distraction for a few seconds.

" Mmn... My dreams?" Mulling over the question, despite the meaning of her name, Lillianna simply wished to be as she was. Whatever happened, well... it would. " I can't say I have any aspirations, but rather that I simply wish to be without being too bothered." Setting her glass down, she took a long breath in, the sighed it out in a soft, low hum. " What of you?"

Omnipresent Cultist

count_zantara
Arretsu

((I always found that Tequila and strippers always clear up my sickness.))

((But I'm a guy so that may just be me blowing smoke out my you-know-what))

[[Or give you a few more... You neverknow!]]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces