Welcome to Gaia! ::

*shakes head* silly kid... hurt?
*looks up at hole in roof* good thing cats land on their feet
nope im fine *runs out and back up to the top of his tree jumping again* WHOAAAAAAAAAAA *flies over the bar landing head first into the dirt so only his head is in the ground sitting indian style upside down and arms crossed his tail waving back and forth*
*giggles a bit and climbs up the tree* you cant fly unless your a faerie or bird *jumps off and glides through the air doing fancy tricks*muhahahahaha *flys down and levitates by sky* if you want a ride just tell me
mmm mm mmmm mm. mm mmmm mm mm mmm m *translation i dun wanna ride. im gunna learn to fly fine* mm mm mmm mmmm mmmm. MMM MM MMMM MMMM MMMMM *translation Now if you dont mind. GET ME OUTTA THIS DIRT* mmmmm *translation Please*
*pulls you out by the legs*hehe your one of a kind *brushes dirt off your nose*
hi all **looks at roof** I got to fix that now?
spank you. i didnt think dirt was so dark *scampers back up the tree and jumps yet again* WHOOOAAAA LOOK OUT BELLOW!!!!! BANZAAIIIII *CRASH!!!... *oofs as he flies down the chimny and out of the fire place bumping into foxix landing in her lap* whoa that was fun... *looks up* hey fox fancy meeting you here ^.^ *gets up and wobbles all dizzy like*
Golden _One
hi all **looks at roof** I got to fix that now?

nah i will im just trying to learn to fly and i have missed 3 times so far *shakes his head from being dizzy a small ammount of soot falling off him*
*pounces golden* hey babie
hey guys...*smiles kind of sadly at sky as she wanders over to the bar and sits down on a stool with a heavy sigh*...wow...100...can't believe it...
*sighs walking from fox thinking she prolly knows why he is hurt*
101 teehee *looks at golden* u ok?sry i didnt call u back.. grandpas lurking
*becons sky 2 her* common kid youll be ok..
well kiddies.. i got stuff 2 do.. so check ya'll later 2night hopefully *huggles all * *kisses golden* bye babe

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff