Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sarcastic Daredevil

More surprises- though he supposed he shouldn't have been. Nekos were typically magical, were they not? So conjuring a longbow from thin air should have been typical.
Still, the redhead needed to make a double-take at the bow, eyes narrowing to examine it closey. "Well, yes, actually. Like that. But I suppose for me it'd be longer... And a bit sturdier. A heavy pull."

With a small chuckle, a hand lifted to scratch at the back of his head, fingers burying into the crimson curls on his head. "I just... can't do that, and happened to leave my bow back home."

Suki? Magical. Kalath? Not magical.

Company: Suki; Liliana
Feeling: Still hungry.
Ooc:

Akitsuki39339

Chuckling herself, she eyes the man for the moment, feeling thoughtful "well, i don't have any to your description. but. " shifting her stance once again she turns her face to the nearby woods, a bit off from the garden. "you can barrow it. or, i can go hunting for you." her lips curl at the edges around her sharp teeth, lifting her arms to position to aim the bow, one clawed hand easily sliding an arrow into place. "depends on your mood i suppose. though i'd personally like to head inside, grab some coffee. and see if they have any fish available inside."

Sarcastic Daredevil

"Ahh, no thanks. Bows are kind of like shoes: if they aren't the right size, they don't fit quite right." If they didn't fit right, they didn't function properly. Ah well.
A drag from his nearly-spent cigarette, and a gaze that drifted along the treeline, and he was already ready to respond to her idea.
"You go on inside, then. I think I'll just take another walk around; see if I've missed anything from yesterday."
It was hard to pay attention and 'stroll' when it was raining, after all. Not when he disliked getting his clothes wet.

Acknowledging the end of his cig's life, he would open his right hand, his left hand removing the stick from between his lips and proceeding to snuff it out into his palm before pocketing the crumpled cig to dispose of later. "Catch you later, hmm?"

A singular glance towards the neko had been flashed before Kalath would turn, stepping off the porch and beginning a calm stroll.

Company: Suki
Feeling: Still hungry.
Ooc:

Akitsuki39339

Bell was with Alena still and was helping her out with her room. When she said that she thinks everyone hates her race, the elf had to sigh and sit Alena to chat. "Alena not everyone hates you or your race. There's a lot of people who loves angels and then there are those who don't." She only paused to try to find a way to continue to explain things to her. Even though her age is now different just like she was as a child, she still has a lot to learn about the world and of life. Something she will help her with without any lie in them. "Those who hates angels will do anything to break them. They will torture them or kill them slowly. Either way it's never good." She gazed at the pink angel and slightly smiled. "The ones who do love angels will care for them no matter what and be friends with them. But something tells me it has to do with Kaleth and my silver dragon that made you this way..."

Dravius was somewhere resting on a tree. He have not even changed from his little dragon form because he was too lazy to do so. His wings were wrapped around him like a nice long blanket as he slept. To be away from so many women is always a relief to him. His only regret was leaving behind the man of long crimson hair. Ah maybe he'll see him again to have a lovely chat with him one day. Just not right now, due to obvious reasons.

((Sparkles check your PM.))
shrugging her shoulder slightly in Kalath's direction she sighs. all she had wanted was conversation, and food. oh well, she thought, hopping lightly down from the railing, dropping one arm from the bow and positioning it across her back with the other. keeping her eyes on him for a little while longer before turning back into the building. "Nate?" she calls out, wondering if the man would like some company. even for just a little while.
((Lol Nate isn't the owner.))
((She's right I am...but right now I'm working on a paper for my psychology class.))

Sarcastic Daredevil

Kalath (Numrigaaz) Graumizan

In hind sight, Kalath quickly realized and acknowledged that he very well could have taken a trip inside and joined the female for a snack. However, his impatience and impulsive decision had left him alone in the woods and the female a little more disappointed.
Silly that he seemed to have the habit of upsetting the women of the area already, if even that these results were unintentional.
Perhpas they'd recognize later that his indifference was not ill-will, but simply indifference.

..And perhaps he should have taken up the offer on that bow. Still, he had an issue with worry on accidentally breaking someone else's possessions.

even still, with some strategic maneuvers paired with personal preference, a 'meal' was not nearly as messy as some of the more.. Ugh. 'barbaric' races' choices. Sure, he was left with a few dirt and grass stains upon his garb as well as some charcoal smears, but nothing to necessarily hint at any particularly savage activity.

Well, ehh.. Depending on how one viewed pyromania. Not that he was a pyromaniac; just a bad cook by most standards. (Most of the time someone else 'cooked' for him anyways)

Now he found himself letting outa wsmall whistle as he scuffed around the charred outline of what had previously been is catch, trying to rub out the darkened marks.
..Could have always blamed it on the silver; those who didn't know better might have been able to accept such a cover.

Company: Self
Feeling: sated; Mildly paranoid
Ooc:

Belleruraina Lightgrace

User Image

Alena Vespio

Alena looks at Bell and says "I know not everyone hates my race or me....It just...I dont care if someone doesnt like me but they could at least tell me to stay away instead of just avoid me or say something bad about me in a different language that I dont even understand". She sits on her bed and says "I wish I was a kid...and maybe if I actually grew up normally I would have an easier time with this". She sighs and says "But I gave my word and will not go against it....". She slowly gets up and heads to the window and says "I honest would rather be told to not try to interact someone by the person of course....It just makes me feel like I worthless...and I know im not worthless". She sighs and looks at bell and wipe a tear off her face. She luckily only had one tear coming down her face.
"vorq creolna tepohada nearly valignata asta meal." Spoke the silver dragon that was resting on the tree he would probably be most closest to. him. Lavender eyes gazing down at him before they blinked. That tiny silver dragon had flown from the treed and landed silently on the ground in front of him. His wings were furled behind him but he made no signs of changing forms any time soon of course. Its eyes would probably be familiar seeing how he was the one on the porch with him until Alena and another female had came by. "shar hak coi zklaen tepohada coanwor svern ekess dout satisfactory"
Mildly bored now, she pads over into the kitchen and starts searching for fish, not having gotten a reply from Nate, she contents herself by humming a toon. Soon she finds a cold box full of all sorts of seafood, her eyes lighting up happily.. "hmm.." digging through it carefully, she finds several of her favorites, finally settling on a bag of what looks like freshly chopped tuna.Carrying her prize back out to the bar she takes a seat at the counter, Opening the back and sniffing it, the smell causing her tail to twitch faster back and forth in a playful show of excitement. "ohh i love tuna yes i do..." she sings softly

((sorry about that! like i mentioned, still getting into it. wink gotta work at my paying attention skills!! i fixed it biggrin ))
Bell tilted her head to side and looked at her. Just because someone was speaking their native language? That she feels like they're talking about her. That cause the elven princess to shake her head and sighed. "You think someone is talking about you just because they speak in a different language? Alena no one doesn't like you nor do they hate you. They probably have interest in another person to chat with or different taste in people." Which is true Dravius being one of those types she speaks of. "That's a good thing to have. To always honor your words or promises. No one likes a person who breaks a promise. Don't worry even at this age you still have a lot to learn."
User Image

Alena Vespio

Alena looks at Bell and says "True I have no clue if he actually was talking about me...it was just his tone that lead me to believe...". She clinches her hand and says "Well why cant that silver dragon just say that...I would never have bugged him if he just been honest with me...Im a very honest person and I would rather her the cruelest truth than to be lied to..." She while looking out the window she saw her mother picture and created and energy ball and throws it at it making a small crater and left the picture to ashes". She looks at the crater and says "Oh no Im so dead". She began to head to the door and opens it. She has to go somehow fill the crater she left. She wasnt used to her new power level yet. She rushes outside to see the crater as she tries to think of something to fix the crater. She stares at it wondering how much trouble she will get into for it.
"Dravius was only speaking in his native tongue. Nor was he really talking about you either." Bell spoke because she knew the language and can translate what he said a bit but not all of it. The elven princess watched at what she had done and slowly got up to follow. She knew that she would tire herself out if she kept using her own powers but it was to help the girl out. So she chanted softly in elven her own native language. She was asking the spirits of the earth to fill in the spot where the crater is. As she was doing this it did just exactly that until became as if the thing never existed. Because with it the grass had also grew.
User Image

Alena Vespio

Alena wished she could just get over this but her mind is stuck on it. She looks at Bell when she heard her chant softly and looked at the ground to see the crater was gone. She was releif that it was fixed but she looks at Bell and says "Please Bell dont use you power to help me get out of trouble...I should have had more control of my power than that...". She could tell If Bell used to much of her magic she will tirer herself up quickly. She was ready to catch Bell if needed. She wonders if she should go and see if she can apply to an guardian angel...She knows she still has lots to learn about life but Alena was just having so much trouble with this process so she hoping if she just jumps in she will learn faster and a lot less emotional.
Nate was off to heaven to ask for acouple weeks off of work.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff