Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

At the edge of a rather peaceful town...or so one would think, lies a large mansion that is also full of life on the inside. The place have a homey feel to it that makes you wish your own is the same way. It is own by a angel of elegance and beauty but also has a very warm heart. This Haven is not just a place to hang out and make friends but it also serves as an Inn for people to stay after long traveling or just too drunk to head home. It's also a peaceful play where no fighting is allowed. So keep your hatred, weapson and draman out the door. All race are welcome here. Please enjoy yourself and your stay here after all it can be your home away from home.
Rules:

1. Always follow gaia's TOS
2. No god modding. I know there is going to be some type of fight but at least don't kill or do an automatic attack on a person's character without their permissions. No one is a god or godly.
3. No spamming, flaming or disrespect of any or any form. Everyone is human and have feelings you know.
4. I'm cool with romance and I'm cool with people having pets or slave or even both. But please keep it PG-13. We have young RPers here. Take that type of RP in PMs.
5. Just have fun!!
The Layout:

1st Floor
Bar and Lounge

User Image

User Image

Pool

User Image

Arcade Room or Game Room

User Image

The second floor is mostly bedrooms
Employees:

Owner:
Liliana Vespio
(Anya_Onigami)

Co-Owner

Head of Security:

Security:

Bartenders:

Bouncer:

PM me your character's profile including mostly their skill in the position you're interested in, name and appearance
User Image
Alena Vespio

Alena is staying with her aunt Liliana while her father goes and does his job. Her father was a guardian angel to a human in New York. Luckily Alena loving aunt allows her to stay with her. While wondering around the building Alena calls out "Aunt Liliana!!! Where are you!!". She keeps walking around she evens go to the entrance of the bar and lounge to walk in to see if she was in there. Though she been told a thousand times to never go into the bar and lounge she goes in there when looking for her aunt. Alena was a seven year old angel who loved her family and was grateful for them. Making her way to the bar she tries to pull herself up to look behind it and says "Aunt Liliana are you back there". Alena wanted her aunt to see if she would hang out with her.
"Alena what did I tell you about coming in here?"The voice of a woman had came from behind the little angel. Liliana lift her niece up from behind the bar and gently tossed her into the laughing while catching her. She love her niece and everything about her. Though her brother do work too much in her opinion but she loves him all the same. The Amethyst Angel walked around from the bar and carried her into the arcade room. There is where there's a lot of games for her to play. Especially the various types of arcade machines. "Now then what would little Alena like to do today?"
User Image
Alena Vespio

Alena laughs softly when she is tossed into the air and is caught. She did missed her dad and sometimes felt like work was more important than her but when she gets to see her father she always remember he does love her more than work. She looks at her Aunt and says "I wanna play the the dig dug game but will you be playing with me". Alena favorite game was dig dug but she also liked the surfing simulator game but she doesnt like it when she falls off the board and she does it every time she plays the surfing simulator. Alena was happy that her aunt Liliana was there to help her and care for her. Liliana was her favorite and the only other family member that Alena respect cause her mom side was full of angels that might as well be demons because of how mean they are. Alena mother had disappeared shortly after Her father called her out on being a terrible mother. Alena wished she had a good relationship with her mother like she did her aunt Liliana but she just as happy to have Lilian in her life. She slowly squirms to get out of Liliana's arms. She wanted to get the coins to play the game because its one of her favorite part about the arcade.
Liliana chuckled as she let her niece down to get the coins. It was right there by the toys section on one of the lower portions of the table where she usually keeps it in case Alena wants to play the games. "Alright then the dig dug game it is. Haha of course I'll play with you. I like that game too." She playfully tapped the adorable pink haired angel's nose lightly and stood as she would watch her get the coins they need. The Amethyst Angel loves having Alena over and watching over her. Besides she's a really sweet seven year old whose mom never shown any signs over loving her. That was something she will never understand. How can a mom not love this little angel of joy? It pains her so much. Shaking the depression that was forming, Liliana stood by the dig dug game and waited for her.
User Image
Alena Vespio

Alena hurries and grabbed the coins and walks over to the dig dug game. She looks up at Liliana and says "You want to go first or do you want me too" She drops some of the coins and slowly set the ones she still was holding into a cup and began to pick up the other coins. Getting back up off the floor she puts them in the cup and says "Hey Aunt Lilian Ive been practicing this game so I plan on getting a high score than you for once". She laughs Alena was a very good sport which Liliana knew so she wasnt afraid of Alena getting angry from losing. Looking at the game asks "Do you want to play as red or blue aunt Liliana..I do want to be blue but Ill let you choose cause you always let me choose". Looking at the screen she she waits for her aunt to pick the character she wanted to play. While looking at the screen she begins to rub her eyes the screen always hurt her eyes if she was too close or stares it to intensely.
((I'll respond tomorrow it's after midnight and I have to work in the morning.))
PrincessSparkles95
User Image
Alena Vespio

Alena hurries and grabbed the coins and walks over to the dig dug game. She looks up at Liliana and says "You want to go first or do you want me too" She drops some of the coins and slowly set the ones she still was holding into a cup and began to pick up the other coins. Getting back up off the floor she puts them in the cup and says "Hey Aunt Lilian Ive been practicing this game so I plan on getting a high score than you for once". She laughs Alena was a very good sport which Liliana knew so she wasnt afraid of Alena getting angry from losing. Looking at the game asks "Do you want to play as red or blue aunt Liliana..I do want to be blue but Ill let you choose cause you always let me choose". Looking at the screen she she waits for her aunt to pick the character she wanted to play. While looking at the screen she begins to rub her eyes the screen always hurt her eyes if she was too close or stares it to intensely.
Liliana smiled as she watched her niece. Ah the little angel is growing up so fast. She giggled as she Alena ran back towards her with the coins and kneel down to her level. "Hmm...let's see...How about you go first?" She said while chuckling. Playing games with her niece is something this angel loves to do. "Oh really now you've been practicing game? Well you'll have to beat me and win to see how much you've improve." She lovingly kissed her niece's forehead and stared at the game pieces. Since Alena loves the blue one.."Mmm I'll pick the red one." She knows she's spoiling her niece but that is something that couldn't be helped. So she picked the red pieces and giggled.
User Image
Alena Vespio

Alena smiles happily as Liliana gave her a loving kiss on her forehead. She looks back at the screen and began to play the game as the blue character. While playing Alena was getting better but not on her aunts level yet. She got to level two before she lost her first life. She laughs and says "Oh no I forgot they can turn into little ghosties". She had been gotten by one of the enemies that floated to where she was and became solid right on top of her. She had a decent score for her age but it was still beginner level score. Alena looks at Liliana and says "Your turn". She giggles and slowly began to move out of her aunts way so she can come and play. Though Alena stayed where she could see the screen. While waiting for her aunt to play she looks back and wonders if anyone will come into the arcade today or if there will be any new visitors today.
Liliana watched as she tried to beat her level score and grinned when she lost that one life, "Next time you'll get them little angel." She spoke in the sweet and gentle voice her niece loves so much. When it was her turn, Liliana took the controls and scored an even higher level than Alena. Once she was done with her turn she soon gave the controls back to the little angel and glanced to see what she was looking at. The Amethyst Angel can tell from her niece's expression what she was thinking about. "Don't worry Alena someone will come to visit or something. Maybe they'll bring a child of your age to play with." She smiled and gave the seven year old a gentle hug.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff