<3 </3

Do you remember this?

Yes!!! and was like WTF 0.4367816091954 43.7% [ 38 ]
Nope 0.27586206896552 27.6% [ 24 ]
I came after the daily chance T-T 0.28735632183908 28.7% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 87 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 >

Renee the Rabid Squirrel
I remember when for a while people thought you got more gold if you put 'umbrella' somewhere in your post. It was a widely popular unfounded claim.
Oh I don't remember that, but it seems like it would be fun anyway.

I remember when slots used to have better winning stats, at least for me.
PearlZenith
Renee the Rabid Squirrel
I remember when for a while people thought you got more gold if you put 'umbrella' somewhere in your post. It was a widely popular unfounded claim.
Oh I don't remember that, but it seems like it would be fun anyway.

I remember when slots used to have better winning stats, at least for me.

I remember the umbrella thing XD
Impulsive Priestess
Nom nom nom. I wonder what house I will end up with <3
Me, too! I think this is an amusing team sort of event. I was stymied for a bit until I figured out how to become part of a house.
User Image

I remember things before this but this is when I started using print screens
PearlZenith
Impulsive Priestess
Nom nom nom. I wonder what house I will end up with <3
Me, too! I think this is an amusing team sort of event. I was stymied for a bit until I figured out how to become part of a house.

I was confused at first too razz but this is fun ^_^ I wonder what happens at the end

Nimble Flatterer

10,900 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Super Tipsy 200
I could bust out some of my old print screens, but eh, I'm lazy lol. Most of mine were from fun group events in towns, like when we posed in a V made from our avatars for November 5th. :D
XxLove Lies BleedingxX
OMG I remember the Grunnie fiasco the Halloween they gave out grunnie slippers. Everyone was yelling at everyone else and fighting in the forums. It's like Gaia purposely set everyone against each other.

Yea that was so crazy. O_O
Renee the Rabid Squirrel
I could bust out some of my old print screens, but eh, I'm lazy lol. Most of mine were from fun group events in towns, like when we posed in a V made from our avatars for November 5th. :D

I never learned how to use print screen till just recently. I wish I had made print screens of old school gaia

MJ Spooks's Husbando

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
My goodness, remember when the big thing was to get the monthly letters? It's not as big as it used to be, with all of the stuff from the cash store, but I remember once my sister went crazy with Gaia trying to gather as much gold as she could to try and get a nightmare scarf, I don't know if she has one now or not, but she kind of 'outgrew' the site.That was one of the original items from one of the monthlies.

Sparkly Noob

9,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Yes once I was in towns back in 08 with a friend and we were like stuck together and it was doing weird movements
XxLove Lies BleedingxX
OMG I remember the Grunnie fiasco the Halloween they gave out grunnie slippers. Everyone was yelling at everyone else and fighting in the forums. It's like Gaia purposely set everyone against each other.

That was an epic event, what year was that?
Obscure Palace
Yes once I was in towns back in 08 with a friend and we were like stuck together and it was doing weird movements

Once I was in town and my avi froze and people started to "hump" me whee
Diamond_Wales
My goodness, remember when the big thing was to get the monthly letters? It's not as big as it used to be, with all of the stuff from the cash store, but I remember once my sister went crazy with Gaia trying to gather as much gold as she could to try and get a nightmare scarf, I don't know if she has one now or not, but she kind of 'outgrew' the site.That was one of the original items from one of the monthlies.

I remember being excited when the new monthly items come out! <3 The first letter I ever bought was the guitar and as you can see, I still have it <3
User Image

I remember the glitch that turned a certain pair of pants (forgot which ones) turned into the belted pants instead when you wore them.
omfg knight
User Image

I remember the glitch that turned a certain pair of pants (forgot which ones) turned into the belted pants instead when you wore them.

I never saw that glitch but it sounds funny

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces