Do you remember this?

Yes!!! and was like WTF 0.4367816091954 43.7% [ 38 ]
Nope 0.27586206896552 27.6% [ 24 ]
I came after the daily chance T-T 0.28735632183908 28.7% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 87 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 >

K i m z y
Impulsive Priestess

LOL there is a lot I dont notice on gaia.... like the moving items are way new to me but I have been here for as long as gaia has been around! I think both the squares and the manually typing in the code has been around but I am not sure... I dont remember

I'm afraid that I'm not much help either because I've forgotten a lot of things in regards to Gaia towns. lol

Gaia has come a long way because back then there weren't any animated items. It's still sometimes surprising to me. My reaction sometimes is ''Is this really Gaia? The Gaia that I know and love. Animated items! What?''

yeah there are times I come on and dont know how to react razz its just like surprised Wow when did this happen. I tell myself I will keep up with things and then life happens and I am not able to log on everyday and things change razz

Nimble Flatterer

10,900 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Super Tipsy 200
I remember when Gaia would decide that even though I had a basic rod, I didn't...or I'd have awesome rods that I never had.

Oh, and the sushi php errors...

And remember when there was nothing but barton town? I remember those days...

Cold Snowflake

Impulsive Priestess

yeah there are times I come on and dont know how to react razz its just like surprised Wow when did this happen. I tell myself I will keep up with things and then life happens and I am not able to log on everyday and things change razz

You know though certain change can be exciting. For example a new feature that you notice and grow to love (Gaia hangouts). emotion_bigheart

(I'm going to have to leave now. Thanks for talking to me. It was nice to talk about things that others can relate to).
xAdorable Angel
colors on the wind
I used to come on every day for a year in, I believe 2006 and man, did I think I was bad a** lol but over the last two years I have been coming on regularly so I missed a lot sad

I missed not too much but quit a few things but don't worry you will get used to it biggrin

I do remember that sitting down&humping thing xD
colors on the wind
xAdorable Angel
colors on the wind
I used to come on every day for a year in, I believe 2006 and man, did I think I was bad a** lol but over the last two years I have been coming on regularly so I missed a lot sad

I missed not too much but quit a few things but don't worry you will get used to it biggrin

WOOT WOOT biggrin
I miss those days sad
colors on the wind
xAdorable Angel
colors on the wind

Yeah, that was fun.

I also remember when new items would come out and you couldn't change your outfit 'cause the server was overloaded from everyone else doing the same. And so we would force the other server to do it. It was a big celebration when they announced buying more server.
Renee the Rabid Squirrel
I remember when Gaia would decide that even though I had a basic rod, I didn't...or I'd have awesome rods that I never had.

Oh, and the sushi php errors...

And remember when there was nothing but barton town? I remember those days...

Oh gaia and the good old days <3
PearlZenith
colors on the wind
xAdorable Angel
colors on the wind

Yeah, that was fun.

I also remember when new items would come out and you couldn't change your outfit 'cause the server was overloaded from everyone else doing the same. And so we would force the other server to do it. It was a big celebration when they announced buying more server.

I remember that. And my pages would always take too long to load and would time out!
K i m z y
Impulsive Priestess

You know though certain change can be exciting. For example a new feature that you notice and grow to love (Gaia hangouts). emotion_bigheart

(I'm going to have to leave now. Thanks for talking to me. It was nice to talk about things that others can relate to).

Okays! Have a nice day :3 I am always here (unless life wont let me) if you want to talk ^_^ It was fun

Nimble Flatterer

10,900 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Ooh, and the servers were all named after the NPCs? I remember that. *old-timey flashback eyes*
Renee the Rabid Squirrel
Ooh, and the servers were all named after the NPCs? I remember that. *old-timey flashback eyes*
Yeah, it was so cute!
Impulsive Priestess
PearlZenith
colors on the wind
xAdorable Angel
colors on the wind

Yeah, that was fun.

I remember that. And my pages would always take too long to load and would time out!
That drove me crazy!
PearlZenith
Impulsive Priestess
PearlZenith
colors on the wind
xAdorable Angel
colors on the wind

Yeah, that was fun.

That drove me crazy!

yeah, you would post something long and than it would time out while loading it and erase it all and it was like sokfh ksjahf askjfha skfklajsd emotion_donotwant
Nom nom nom. I wonder what house I will end up with <3

Nimble Flatterer

10,900 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
I remember when for a while people thought you got more gold if you put 'umbrella' somewhere in your post. It was a widely popular unfounded claim.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff