Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Player

6,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
-QueenAllyJean-
Roy Mustang. Ever since the third episode of the original FMA, I was like "I LOVE this guy!!" Episode 13(miniskirts and I love dogs line episode)of the original and 53/54(Envy versus Roy episodes) of Brotherhood confirmed it.
TOTALLY!!!!!!!!!!!

Dapper Phantom

9,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Edward, Edward, Edward, and Edward heart

Shy Regular

12,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Pet Lover 100
KIMBLEEEE!!!! Cause he's sssexy. Hahah! Well, he's brutally honest with a disturbing point of view and has a bad habit of saying things at a bad time around the wrong people. His antics have made me laugh. xD (The anime left one out, changing it into a more deliberately malicious and evil moment when it should have been nonchalant. The way they smeared his name by completely ruining the old anime version and the lack of keychains/statue merchandise shows they have a thing against him.) >:[
Another favorite character of mine is Envy. Barry the Chopper and Armstrong are riots, they just make me lmfao. I like Ed and Al in the manga and old anime. For some reason, Brotherhood took a lot of Ed's seriousness away and replaced it with screaming twerpy-ness. It just didn't focus well enough on the "mood". I like Martel and Lust as my favorite females from the older one. From the manga, they all tie. Oh, yeah, I also liked little Wrath from the old one, he was a top fav, cause he was a crazy and cute little weirdo who still maintained a childlike innocence and naiveness, which I found interesting.

Hallowed Sex Symbol

8,850 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Alex Armstrong.
The only man who makes pink sparkles manly.
heart

Space Genius

Favourite male characters: Roy, Ling
Favourite female characters: Riza, Lanfan
Favourite non-human characters: Black Hayate
IIXxMoonlit_AngelxXII
-QueenAllyJean-
Roy Mustang. Ever since the third episode of the original FMA, I was like "I LOVE this guy!!" Episode 13(miniskirts and I love dogs line episode)of the original and 53/54(Envy versus Roy episodes) of Brotherhood confirmed it.
TOTALLY!!!!!!!!!!!

WHOOOOOOOOOO~

Handsome Shounen

17,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Generic answers:

Ling Yao
Ran Fan
Mei Chang
Roy

I do also like Ed and Al, but I like these characters better. :3
ed is my fav n i was wondering does n e one know how many movies there is n wat there names r?

Dapper Informer

Julia. Nuff said.

(She's from the latest FMA movie. Look it up.)

Tipsy Bunny

11,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250

I plain adore Rosé. Enough said. <3

Witty Lover

10,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
so hard to choose sad

I think either Olivier Armstrong, Louis Armstrong, Mustang, or greed

Dangerous Shapeshifter

12,325 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Survivor 150
Edward because he's handsome, how he reacts to milk, being called short and when he gets hit by Winry and Izumi, BA, and he is taller than Winry near the end without drinking milk lol >3<

Roy Mustang cuase he controls flames, how he reacts when its raining, and cuz he's HOTT >//<

Ling cuz he's still a good guy after being turned into greed, he's loyal, funny, and he pisses Edward off and its hilarious!! XD

and Alphonse, cuz he is more mature than Edward, a gentle giant (no offense Ed), has a cute voice, and is so incredibally loyal to Ed and willing to send his soul back to save his elder brother.

sadly, i havent been able to see the whole series due to my schedule, but i can go to Itunes, thank goodness lol ^w^

Hilarious Hunter

5,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Person of Interest 200
GREED! heart Roy Mustang, Edward andd Armstrong for dudes o;

Girls are; HAWKEYE.<3 Izumi Curtis, Winery & Nina. Nina.. D':

Predestined Counselor

24,815 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Invisibility 100
I love Greed and Roy~

I love Roy because he is 'cold' he doesn't let much bother him. But he is also very persuasive, and a total ladies man ;D Plus did you see dem abs? *w*

I love Greed cause, well he is awesome! Greed is so loyal, he would kill for his friends.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff