Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Prophet

11,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
General Armstrong is my favorite female character because she's ******** savage, and she is a fox. Like, damn.

Edward is my favorite male character overall, but I have different favorites from different arcs. In the original FMA, Wrath was the focus of my fangirl love. He was such a ******** psychopath, and I loved it.

5,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
Winry, Lust, Hawkeye, Ed, Roy, and King Bradley

RenShadowofDeath's Husbando

ed, roy, and lust

Shy Receiver

8,500 Points
  • Timid 100
  • First step to fame 200
Roy Mustang!
Because he is sexy.

And Ed because I met Vic, and he gave me a kiss on thee cheek<3
edward is my fav cuz his awesome power to kick butt

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
Barrry the choppe(in the first version) Reason:HE KILLED PEOPLE FOR FUN!!!! biggrin
ROY MUSTANG!!!!!!!! ( he my anime crush) heart heart heart User Image
Ed blaugh
He is amazing and caring and handsome and strong and awesome!
Male) Greed : He acts in a cool way, has confidence, is a leader of a gang.

Female) Lust : She is beautiful and is often shown calm.
fav. male:
ed: because i think he looks hot when he is giving up or sad, his short temper, the way he reacts when he is called short scream and the way he can be childish sometimes and yet be serious when he needs to be
roy: cause the way he slacks off sometimes and i just like fire. burning_eyes
al: cause he is soooo cute 3nodding

fav. female:
winry: cause she is so dedicated to auto-mail, and ho she will whack you with a rench if you mess up her auto-mail
riza: cause of the way she is loyal and watches roys back no mater what and the way she trained black hayate.
izumi: cause the way she cares about ed and al, the way she can kick a**, how she can go from beating someone to a pulp and then go all lovey with sig, and how she always answers who she is by sayin shes a housewife and that one time she said i'm an alchemist.

and others i dont have a reason:
huges, black hayate, armsrong(bro&sis),may,lanfan,and greed/lin

Married Husband

7,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • First step to fame 200
I really Like Ed cause I act a lot like him.

But I also REALLy like Envy! He is soo cool!!!

But My all time favorite isn't even really from the series. Pride Ed from FMA Blue Birds Illusion is one of my all time favorite characters.

I absolutely LOVE cosplaying as him.

Graceful Flatterer

7,150 Points
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image

Who doesn't admire someone who likes to be strong and fit, as well as talent in art?
Edit: Though he can be a bit of show off. What am I saying, he has every right to show off.

Anxious Cat

Well seeing as I've only watched the first two episodes, I'm planning to watch more... So far I really like Ed. Not only is he hot, but he's a class-A BAMF.

Timid Nerd

11,900 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Marathon 300
It's been so long since i've watched FMA, and i haven't even seen FMA: Brotherhood yet.

But i think my favorit was...Hughes i think? He was really funny, and i think the only character i know that's a father. Such an amazing character~

emotion_kirakira
I love Wrath. That little brat is just adorable and is the most hilarious of all the Humunculi. He is such a little troublemaker.

I also rather liked Colonel Hughes. First of all he's hot as heck, and it's just so funny how he always talked about his kid. It saddened me when he died.

And finally, my third favorite was Barry the Butcher. He is just hilariously insane, nuff said.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff