This poll closed on August 5, 2012.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

Aged Vampire

8,100 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Has anyone seen the movie that FMA has out?
-looks around-

Aged Vampire

8,100 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
halos gurl
ll Niko Palecoat ll
It's still in the works obviously but what do you guys think I should go for? I don't wanna be one of the main characters. I just wanna be a state alchemist. Any one else who is goin for FMA avis please post on this thread I wanna see what everyone else is doin...

my friends all call me lust at school so i decided to wear the dress...i like ur avi btw

You must be sexy then.... lol. O.O

Aged Vampire

8,100 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
BlueCutiePop
-AzN_cUpCaKe_LoVeR-
ll Niko Palecoat ll
It's still in the works obviously but what do you guys think I should go for? I don't wanna be one of the main characters. I just wanna be a state alchemist. Any one else who is goin for FMA avis please post on this thread I wanna see what everyone else is doin...

I heard that it was a really good anime.

It is a great anime!

I watche dthe whole brotherhood series all the way through last night...lol
. -zombified- O.O

Shirtless Millionaire

15,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
ll Niko Palecoat ll
I don't wanna be a state alchemist or a main character. If you look at My Alchimist's avatar, I take over that thread and talk with envy about being a civilan. I don't dress up. I just stand there. http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/fullmetal-alchemist/my-alchemist-avatar/t.79421505_1/ foy My Alchemist's avatar.

Benevolent Gekko

13,725 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Survivor 150
Yeah I like it.
You look like you've been to the Ishbal war and back.

I didn't want to be a main character either. So I just went with my own thing

Aged Vampire

8,100 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
I didn't want to be a main character either. So I just went with my own thing[/qI relly like this, your avi is gret but its not mainstream jus like me. Don't get me wrong I like the cosplays for the main characters but it gets kinda old if all your friends look the same.Anyways big ups on the avi. And thanks for the comment I really appreciate that.

Aged Vampire

8,100 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Hybernation
ll Niko Palecoat ll
I don't wanna be a state alchemist or a main character. If you look at My Alchimist's avatar, I take over that thread and talk with envy about being a civilan. I don't dress up. I just stand there. http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/fullmetal-alchemist/my-alchemist-avatar/t.79421505_1/ foy My Alchemist's avatar.

I see that. Thats cool too though... I'm talking to any and all alchemist whether its a cos or not so, yeah.

Shirtless Millionaire

15,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
ll Niko Palecoat ll
Hybernation
ll Niko Palecoat ll

I see that. Thats cool too though... I'm talking to any and all alchemist whether its a cos or not so, yeah.
I'm not a alchemist, though. I'ma civilian.

Aged Vampire

8,100 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Oh well i'm sorry for the misconception but that is okay too, talkin to the world of gaia here...XD

Ice-Cold Pyromaniac

I decided to cosplay Ed just because I can. I'm also working on a Pride!Ed cosplay. I just need to buy the stuff for it.

Aged Vampire

8,100 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Saph-chan1
I decided to cosplay Ed just because I can. I'm also working on a Pride!Ed cosplay. I just need to buy the stuff for it.

Niceness.. this is epic. -clicks the like button- I look forward to seeing that.
O.O

Ice-Cold Pyromaniac

ll Niko Palecoat ll
Saph-chan1

Niceness.. this is epic. -clicks the like button- I look forward to seeing that.
O.O

Ahaha thanks ^^ I just need to sell a few more things, but I'll show you when I'm finished.

Benevolent Gekko

13,725 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Survivor 150
ll Niko Palecoat ll
I didn't want to be a main character either. So I just went with my own thing[/qI relly like this, your avi is gret but its not mainstream jus like me. Don't get me wrong I like the cosplays for the main characters but it gets kinda old if all your friends look the same.Anyways big ups on the avi. And thanks for the comment I really appreciate that.

I agree. Some people have really awesome cosplay avis of certain characters but sometimes it is a lot more fun to just do your own thing and put your own spin on your favorite aspects of different characters and ideas

Aged Vampire

8,100 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Before I Found Love
ll Niko Palecoat ll

I agree. Some people have really awesome cosplay avis of certain characters but sometimes it is a lot more fun to just do your own thing and put your own spin on your favorite aspects of different characters and ideas

Yay, i'm not alone in this great big gaian world of ours... This is sooo true. You just made brownie points in my book. xd

Benevolent Gekko

13,725 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Survivor 150
ll Niko Palecoat ll
Before I Found Love
ll Niko Palecoat ll

Yay, i'm not alone in this great big gaian world of ours... This is sooo true. You just made brownie points in my book. xd

xd Lolz xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces