• Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Before I Found Love
ll Niko Palecoat ll
Before I Found Love
ll Niko Palecoat ll
Before I Found Love
ll Niko Palecoat ll

Yay, i'm not alone in this great big gaian world of ours... This is sooo true. You just made brownie points in my book. xd

xd Lolz xp

You are truly the shiznit... thank you for posting on my thread by the way. O.O I'm not sure if I told you that so I am now.lol I still wanna see this new movie that has come out, so excited.

Have you seen it?

Thank you emotion_dealwithit lolz
No! I haven't seen it scream
I want to see it!! But I haven't gotten it yet. I can't wait to watch it.
I'm really surprised more people are not talking about it ninja

I know right, well actually one of the forum topis is about th emovie I haven't seen either unfortunately...v.v

Hmm I haven't been in to one of the movie topics yet (am waiting until after I actually see the movie)
At the moment I am having a major internal debate about whether or not I should buy the FMAB ci watch from the MP or not. I really want one (I am a total sucker for ci items, they are how I lose most of my gold >_> ) but I don't want to spend that kind of gold especially if the price on it will go down later. I have been sitting there glaring at the MP listings demanding that they go down lolz xp
I know I will break down and by one at some point while telling myself stupid things like "it's just gold" knowing full well that I will regret it later because my luck with these items is really reaaallllyyy bad....but the temptation.......it taunts me!! burning_eyes
Lolz

You sound just like me...lol. I just have such a bad spending habit.

Benevolent Gekko

13,725 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Survivor 150
ll Niko Palecoat ll
Before I Found Love
ll Niko Palecoat ll
Before I Found Love
ll Niko Palecoat ll

You are truly the shiznit... thank you for posting on my thread by the way. O.O I'm not sure if I told you that so I am now.lol I still wanna see this new movie that has come out, so excited.

Have you seen it?

Thank you emotion_dealwithit lolz
No! I haven't seen it scream
I want to see it!! But I haven't gotten it yet. I can't wait to watch it.
I'm really surprised more people are not talking about it ninja

I know right, well actually one of the forum topis is about th emovie I haven't seen either unfortunately...v.v

Hmm I haven't been in to one of the movie topics yet (am waiting until after I actually see the movie)
At the moment I am having a major internal debate about whether or not I should buy the FMAB ci watch from the MP or not. I really want one (I am a total sucker for ci items, they are how I lose most of my gold >_> ) but I don't want to spend that kind of gold especially if the price on it will go down later. I have been sitting there glaring at the MP listings demanding that they go down lolz xp
I know I will break down and by one at some point while telling myself stupid things like "it's just gold" knowing full well that I will regret it later because my luck with these items is really reaaallllyyy bad....but the temptation.......it taunts me!! burning_eyes
Lolz

You sound just like me...lol. I just have such a bad spending habit.

Lolz I broke down and bought one!!
And I got an Edward!!

Aged Vampire

8,100 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Lmao... I hear ya.

Distinct Browser

8,125 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
not too sure what id make but id make an alchemist with some auto mail at least not sure about everything yet

Aged Vampire

8,100 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
sotoma01
not too sure what id make but id make an alchemist with some auto mail at least not sure about everything yet

Right on good to hear brohan.... I'm tek tekin a bunch of stuff, right now. Figurin out what looks goid still.
Thanks for posting.... (^-^)

Sparkly Waffles

ll Niko Palecoat ll
It's still in the works obviously but what do you guys think I should go for? I don't wanna be one of the main characters. I just wanna be a state alchemist. Any one else who is goin for FMA avis please post on this thread I wanna see what everyone else is doin...

My god, that's awesome how you used items to make a semblance of the alchemist circle and stuff. Where is your state alchemist in right now? (like what setting are they supposed to be?)

I don't think you need automail, since that is sort of a peculiarity of the main characters in particular.

I'm simple cosplaying simple Lust =P
im not sure they dont show many random alchemists all the ones in the show r main characters even teacher ya kno but u can make ur own alchemists i guess

Aged Vampire

8,100 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Here's an example of a Briggs state alchemist I dreamed up... I usually tek tek em til I find something I really like... v.v

User Image

Dangerous Duelist

8,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
ll Niko Palecoat ll
It's still in the works obviously but what do you guys think I should go for? I don't wanna be one of the main characters. I just wanna be a state alchemist. Any one else who is goin for FMA avis please post on this thread I wanna see what everyone else is doin...

really cool!!! 3nodding

Aged Vampire

8,100 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
An Invisible Shapeshifter
ll Niko Palecoat ll

My god, that's awesome how you used items to make a semblance of the alchemist circle and stuff. Where is your state alchemist in right now? (like what setting are they supposed to be?)

I don't think you need automail, since that is sort of a peculiarity of the main characters in particular.

I'm simple cosplaying simple Lust =P

-Likes this-

Aged Vampire

8,100 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Alex_Szalay
ll Niko Palecoat ll

really cool!!! 3nodding

Thanks man I appreciate like I said I'm gonna wait til I really find something I like, I think i'm gonna go briggs. You don't see many briggs alchemist on gaia... Thanks for posting man.

Aged Vampire

8,100 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
boogi89
im not sure they dont show many random alchemists all the ones in the show r main characters even teacher ya kno but u can make ur own alchemists i guess

Last night I was watching season 2 and I decided too cos some of the random characters you see in the show lol.

Aged Vampire

8,100 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Plus this isn'y just for cosplays for the show. It's also for any type of alchenist... Hey I appreciate, a lil skyrim!

Ice-Cold Pyromaniac

ll Niko Palecoat ll
Plus this isn'y just for cosplays for the show. It's also for any type of alchenist... Hey I appreciate, a lil skyrim!

I like the idea of that

Aged Vampire

8,100 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Saph-chan1
ll Niko Palecoat ll

I like the idea of that

Right.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas